Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 What's your favorite Christmas song? I'd have to go with Carol of the Bells and Holy Night.
Sara Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]What's your favorite Christmas song? I'd have to go with Carol of the Bells and Holy Night. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Carol of the Bells. And a musical piece by Pachabel..i dun know if it's strictly considered christmas, or what, but I love it....[/FONT]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 eh. Close enough to Christmas, i think. Though, it doesn't have too much christmas in it. WOO HOO! Carol of the Bells again!
Nothing674 Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 crap, I don't know the name of it.... Some of the lyrics are like: all full of cheer, christmas is here.... and then have a very very merry christmas, have a very very merry christmas..... and it's really fast.... somebody help me out?
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 me's all time favorite is "what child is this" ....sooo goooh-de!:p
Anna Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]me's all time favorite is "what child is this" ....sooo goooh-de!:p [/B][/QUOTE] ah yes, that is a pretty one.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 Oh yes. Very pretty. Here's a gift for ya.
BabyGirl Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]I love [i]God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen[/i]. There's another one I loved, but now I can't remember how it goes, or what it's called...[/color]
Sara Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I love [i]God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen[/i]. There's another one I loved, but now I can't remember how it goes, or what it's called...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]>_< I hate that! I listen to all this music, find one or two songs that i love--and then I completely forget how they go, or what they are called! [especially with classical or instrumental stuff. Hard to remember the melody when it switches from instrument to instrument, and without any words!] Three contemp. songs I love: Mary, Did You Know? Breath of Heaven [Mary's Song] Christmas Shoes[/FONT]
BabyGirl Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic] Mary, Did You Know? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I helped choreograph and dance a ballet peice to Amy Grant's version once. It was a gorgeous performance :)[/color]
Sara Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I helped choreograph and dance a ballet peice to Amy Grant's version once. It was a gorgeous performance :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I would have loved to see it. ;)[/FONT]
Fall Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i] [B]Jingle Bells [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, ditto. Can't leave out Jingle Bells.......... ^^
Dragon Warrior Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 ooo! I like God Rest Ye Merry Men. Very pretty song, indeed.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 o holy night... it's been stuck in my head for the past 2 weeks... & by far the most dramatic, imo.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 aww... yes. Holy Night. My other favorite. here's alittle something for people that like Holy Night :D
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Both versions of Jingle bells and i'm excited because two more days untill christmas
Biida Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 The Twelve Days Of Christmas, Jingle Bells, What Child, Silent Night. :D And... THE CHIPMUNK SONG!!!!!!! *runs off, and pokes people with candy-canes, instead of sticks*
Dragon Warrior Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 *beats Britty over the head* No no, britty! None of that!
Biida Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]*beats Britty over the head* No no, britty! None of that! [/B][/QUOTE] *comes back* Sorry, sorry, sorry. I can't help it I like that cheesy little song. :D *pokes him with a candycane* *runs away, singing the chipmunk christmas song*
Dragon Warrior Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 *pounces her and beats her with an overly-sized TWACKING STICK!*
backspace Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 i perfer i saw mommy kissing santa clause or jingle bell rock but jingle bells is kool!!! lol i sang that when i was little like all the time even in the summer!!!! also i sang all i want 4 christmas is my 2 front teeth and it just so happens i lost my two front teeth 1 day befor i had to sing the stinkin song!!!!!!
PiroMunkie Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like Adam Sandler's "Hannukah" songs.. though, those wouldn't really be chrismas carols.. hrmm... I dunno.. theres not really any xmas tunes i enjoy..[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now