Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Today is the fifth anniversary of Desbreko joining the OtakuBoards in the Modern Age. As such, it is important that we honor the nerd whose lack of social interaction and other hobbies have provided such a boon for our internet community.

Please pay your respects (in visual form, duh) here.

[center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25822&stc=1[/img][/center]


[url=http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/4966/desbwekoku2.jpg]Edit: Direct link for those who can't view the image.[/url]

-Shy[/size]
Posted
*edit* The picture attached to the post is showing up now, but I don't think you can link it directly within your posts. It could just be my browser but I see a "red x."

Anyways, for now, this is the best thing I have to contribute to this cool idea:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/1525/prod1071688le8.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
You're a hell of a guy, Des. Keep on rockin'.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/DesbrekoLoveLetter.jpg[/IMG][/center]

And, yes, my arms DO form right triangles whenever he greets me. Every time.

[size=1][color=darkblue]Fixed your tags. Learn how to use the Internet, Shinmaroo. -Shy[/size][/color]

EDIT: Yes, sir. :(
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Des.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]I know the quote belongs to Hugo from ETN, but as Des himself said, it's definitely something he'd say.[/SIZE]
Posted
Thank you Des. Without you Otakuboards wouldn't be so succesful.

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/NCIScatfish/tyramonster-1.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

Tyra Banks is so excited she's gone crazy.
Posted
[center][img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7932/irdescopygg3.jpg[/img][/center]

[CENTER][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]A new twist on an old saying. Happy 5th, Des-meister.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[CENTER]Thanks Aaryanna for inspiring me! "[I]You missed a spot![/I]" = Copyright Aaryanna :3
The rest wouldn't have been possible without it so I'll credit the whole caption to you :catgirl:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25827&stc=1[/IMG]


[SIZE=1]Oh, and that guy at the bottom is licking Des's boots so they stay shiny.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ShikyoKasu/debreskosfifth.png[/IMG][/center]

[FONT=Arial]Rawking' the MS Paint, duh.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...