Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 something's wrong w/ him & nobody knows what it is. my dad just took him to the hospital & we had to carry him to the car, he was totally unresponsive. but i am really freaked out right now, & worried as hell. somebody calm me down.
k9* Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 BUMMER. r the docs/nurses/whoever saying anything about his condition? or are they concentrating on keeping him stable while running tests?
Dragonfire1477 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I think he's going to be fine. My friends dad is a doctor and he says people come in all the time not showing responses or breathing and stuff like that. Usually they put them on medication and send them on their way. You probably don't have anything to worry about. I'll bet he's home before Christmas ;) .
Guest Akito Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Besides being unresponsive, is he showing any other symptoms?(can't spell, bare with me here folks!)
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Lady M, don't worry too much. Your brother will be fine.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 whoa..sorry to hear that Lady M. But don't sweat it, ok. He'll be fine and home before Chritmas. Just believe what Dragonfire1477 says. He probably is right. I truly hope he comes around.
BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [color=deeppink]Lady M, I hope everything turns out okey with your beautiful brother. I'm sure he'll come out of it ok, if he's anything like you, I bet he's a strong guy :)[/color]
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Hey, I dun care, just close the topic, it's startin to get annoyin! For all we know, her brother might have some kind of new sickness! Hell if we know! With all all those idoit doctors giving out the newest medicen just to handle a small headache, or a bad stomach! We dun know anything! And neither do the doctors! [/B][/QUOTE] Akito, that's mean. Lady need someone to comfort and calm her down at this movement. If you don't care then don't make comment.
Guest Athena Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Hey, I dun care, just close the topic, it's startin to get annoyin! For all we know, her brother might have some kind of new sickness! Hell if we know! With all all those idoit doctors giving out the newest medicen just to handle a small headache, or a bad stomach! We dun know anything! And neither do the doctors! [/B][/QUOTE] Excuse me, but could you shut the h*** up and be a little bit nicer to her? Her brother just went in to the hospital and she doesn't know what's wrong with him. Imagine how you'd feel if somebody in your family was in the hospital due to some unknown illness? I really hate it when people act like you are right now. Ugh! To Lady M., I really hope he's ok. I know I would be going out of my mind if my brother was in the hospital and I didn't know why. I would be crying my eyes out too. But do listen to DragonFire...he's probably right. And stay optimistic! I might not know you that much, but I loves ya anyway! *Hugs*
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 yes, there were other symptoms, & i do think i know what's wrong w/ him though my parents had no idea, but i don't want to say what it is.
Dragonfire1477 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Hey, I dun care, just close the topic, it's startin to get annoyin! For all we know, her brother might have some kind of new sickness! Hell if we know! With all all those idoit doctors giving out the newest medicen just to handle a small headache, or a bad stomach! We dun know anything! And neither do the doctors! [/B][/QUOTE] He misunderstands. It is all a matter of locating the problem and treating it. Don't worry Lady M., just keep your hopes high and if you need anyone to talk to then post here.
Guest Akito Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] Akito, that's mean. Lady need someone to comfort and calm her down at this movement. If you don't care then don't make comment. [/B][/QUOTE] What the hell, how did that get on here, i didn't post it on this topic, it was on another one, i was tellin ya to close the topic! And I was referring to one of ur comments, I dun care what u think of me ordering ppl to close the topic, but i do care about lives. My honor comes before my life, if I must, i would gladly sacrifice my life to save someone else! I might seem like a uncaring person, but i do care about things that u ppl have never heard of!
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] What the hell, how did that get on here, i didn't post it on this topic, it was on another one, i was tellin ya to close the topic! And I was referring to one of ur comments, I dun care what u think of me ordering ppl to close the topic, but i do care about lives. My honor comes before my life, if I must, i would gladly sacrifice my life to save someone else! I might seem like a uncaring person, but i do care about things that u ppl have never heard of! [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sorry for mis-interpret your post. Forgive me?
Guest Akito Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B] I'm sorry for mis-interpret your post. Forgive me? [/B][/QUOTE] It's ok, everyone seems to get the wrong idea bout me*COUGH COUGH* ADMINS *COUGH COUGH*:D Anyways, trust me, there are things that u do not, and probably will not, ever know, that I do! And I will not disclose any info bout what i know!
Guest Athena Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] What the hell, how did that get on here, i didn't post it on this topic, it was on another one, i was tellin ya to close the topic! And I was referring to one of ur comments, I dun care what u think of me ordering ppl to close the topic, but i do care about lives. My honor comes before my life, if I must, i would gladly sacrifice my life to save someone else! I might seem like a uncaring person, but i do care about things that u ppl have never heard of! [/B][/QUOTE] Oops!:whoops: My mistake, I'm sorry....I didn't mean it, really! Forgive and forget? :D
BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] What the hell, how did that get on here, i didn't post it on this topic, it was on another one, i was tellin ya to close the topic! And I was referring to one of ur comments, I dun care what u think of me ordering ppl to close the topic, but i do care about lives. My honor comes before my life, if I must, i would gladly sacrifice my life to save someone else! I might seem like a uncaring person, but i do care about things that u ppl have never heard of! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Actually, it [i]was[/i] on here. I deleted it.[/color]
Guest Akito Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Actually, it [i]was[/i] on here. I deleted it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Then I must've clicked on the wrong topic! Geeze, things over here are a bit hectic!
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 He'll be fine Miracles happen sadly my brother didn't have a miracle when he had his really bad Asthma attack we couldn't get him to his medicine on time.And don't let this worry you lady M it happened when i was like 5 and times have changed! *Sits on his couch flooding a cup* :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]He'll be fine Miracles happen sadly my brother didn't have a miracle when he had his really bad Asthma attack we couldn't get him to his medicine on time.And don't let this worry you lady M it happened when i was like 5 and times have changed! *Sits on his couch flooding a cup* :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] how terrible :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: . Miracle didn't happen on my friend's boyfriend (he died in a car crash, there's not enough traveling to his brain) and my of my cousin's cousin (a drink driver hit her while she's walking home from pizza's place. She almost graduate too).
PiroMunkie Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm really sorry to hear that LM, I send nothing but the best of my wishes to your brother, you, and your family. But hey, cheer up, don't let things get you down no matter how bad they are. You are far too good of a person to ever have to be so sad. Please keep us updated on his condition, I, myself, would like to know. :)[/SIZE]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 If you can hear me bro i miss ya:bawl:
Frankie Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 i am not going to tell you how but i went to the hospital 5 times and i am fine exept that i am insane he will be fine dont worry my sister had a friend that asked her to marry him but she was not ready but they were still friends one day they took him to dinner he was at their house then he left his hat there(cowboy hat) so they put it on the tv and they were going to give it to him the next day but on his way home he "fell asleep at the wheel" and dies after a few hours in critical health i dont thinkl he just fell asleep at the wheel but oh well after months they found his hat behind the tv reminding them of him *sigh* i did not know him well but there were over a thousand ppl at his memorial lady i hope everythings fine i have hopes for you i hope you are ok i am psichic(sp) i can see him coming home just fine a little stired but fine he will be fine dont be to worryed "worring leads to sarrow sarrow leads to eternal sadness"
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 *starts praying safty to evey living thing on Earth our Home*:) God bless us all
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 i just heard from my dad: james is hooked up to an iv & they're waiting for test results but he's finally conscious.
Anna Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Oh my.......... how awful...... :( Is it okay for you to at least tell if this problem is of recent consequence or if it's a long-time sort of problem?? I hope he'll be alright...... he probably will be. That's good that he's conscious, it hopefully isn't anything serious. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. And yes, please update when you're able! ****hug****
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now