OtakuBoards

my brother james is in the hospital

Lady Macaiodh

He has family who cares for him, that will be there for him. I think that will help pull him through. That and faith. I can't really think of anything comforting to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just post this poem.

NOTHING TO FEAR

Walk with me through this valley
I pray that you take my hand
There is a storm brewing above me
And below me nothing but quicksand
The harder I try to get out
The faster I seem to sink
I have nothing else to hold on to
As I fall to my knees and weep
However once I stop my struggle
Relax and begin to breathe
Can I then see the possibilities
Of climbing out with ease
I eagerly accept the outstretched hand
To which I turned to ask for help
And let myself lean on He
Who watched me while I wept
With each step the ground feels stronger
And the sky is beginning to clear
Both my heart and soul feel lighter
The moment you whispered I had nothing to fear.

Guest Master O Beans
Lady (not the Styx song) -

...no, seriously though - I sure hope everything turns out fine!! I'm sure somebody is looking over him right now :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]something's wrong w/ him & nobody knows what it is. my dad just took him to the hospital & we had to carry him to the car, he was totally unresponsive. but i am really freaked out right now, & worried as hell. somebody calm me down. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, from what you have told me. Its serious, I hope everything turns out ok.

**hugs LM**

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

It's ok, everyone seems to get the wrong idea bout me*COUGH COUGH* ADMINS *COUGH COUGH*:D Anyways, trust me, there are things that u do not, and probably will not, ever know, that I do! And I will not disclose any info bout what i know! [/B][/QUOTE]
Or maybe its the fact that you tried to hack the boards not all that long ago.

Anyway, Lady M, I'm sorry to hear about your brother, I'll remember him when I meditate tonight, I'm sorry I can't do anything more...

-Justin

Well that's good, he'll be home for Christmas.......

This secret talk is getting the best of my curiousity tho, when things are only hinted at and all. It's none of my business and not my place, however just exaclty the magnitude of seriousness is bothering me. Oh well, he's okay for now, and that's good enuff.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . first time seeing this thread =( I hope that everything is alright, and that hopefully nothing is wrong with him. It is nice that he wants to be home with you and the rest of the family. I hope that the doctors don't find anything too wrong with him.

My brother has something going on with him as well, but he is waiting for after the holidays himself. I really am scared of what it MIGHT be, but am trying to be open minded about everything, and hope that it really isn't something terrible. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, he came home at around 5 a.m. this morning. the docs couldn't really do anything & my brother wanted to be home on christmas. but he's going back on the 26th for more tests. i was pretty much right about what was wrong w/ him. but, to those who i've told, please don't say anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

WAIII!

What happened?? Is he ok? You didn't tell me :(

I hope he's ok.. give him a kiss from me :)