OtakuBoards

Choice and Opinion Survey #4

Ice Dragon v2

First off, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and happy watever in the month of December.
I'm making short this time since I'm running out of good questions. As usual, post reasons if you want to.
1. Do lead a happy life??

2. What is the most disgraceful you have ever done??

3. Are you willing to die for a family member??

I know it's short this time. But what can I say, I already asked the good ones.

[color=red] don't know what you mean [/color]
[color=red] Swearing, stealing money. [/color]
[color=red]For my sisters only, they're younger than me. My parent and my brother won't let me die for them. [/color]

[B]
1. Do lead a happy life?? [/B]Yes[b]

2. What is the most disgraceful you have ever done?? [/B]erm..........???.......heh, I really have no clue[b]

3. Are you willing to die for a family member??[/B] well, I suppose if it came down to it and there were no other honorable options, I would......

[b]Eh,If the question is do i lead to a happy life,then well I try my best to lead to a happy life.[/b]:)

[b]Beating up a little 5 year old kid with puppets,lol j/k eh probaly something I don't wanna bring up from the past.[/b]

[b]Well my family members is the most important thing in my life,so yes I will sacrifice my life for any of my family members.[/b]

[b]1. Do you lead a happy life?[/b]

I guess I do. There are a few things that I wouldn't mind changing, but overall it's pretty alright:).

[b]2. What's the most disgraceful thing you've ever done?[/b]

Umm...well, I've stolen money from my brother before, but never more than like a dollar for lunch. But that's not the [i]most[/i] disgraceful thing I've done....*cough cough*[size=1]strippoker[/size]*cough cough* Oh, did I say that out loud:blush:?

[b]3. Are you willing to die for a family member?[/b]

Yes. Without hesitation. I love my family beyond words and they mean oh so very much to me. I have a few friends that I would die for too, they're just like family to me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
--eh... mostly no. but i have my moments.

--overdosed on drugs accidentally.

--most definitely for my brothers. my parents, never.
[/QUOTE]

[B]First off, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and happy watever in the month of December.
I'm making short this time since I'm running out of good questions. As usual, post reasons if you want to.
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I can not say I am the most happy person alive, but I somewhat like my life, and am glad I am here to make people happy and able to help with their problems from time to time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmmm. . disgraceful? . . . I suppose getting arrested would take the cake on that one. It was only juvi, but still. . I think it hit my parents somewhat hard.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I am someone who believe in placing other people's lives first. I believe I would have to say yes. I WOULD sacrifice my life to save not only another family member's, but probably someone I have never met either.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I know it's short this time. But what can I say, I already asked the good ones.
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Who said short was bad?[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Well yes and no. I'm pleased my family has alot of money and I can get almost anything I want but I also find it hard to make true frieds or to trust friends b/c of it.

2.I placed a fog machine inside a house in my neighborhood through an open window and turned it on. After a few minutes I pulled it out and ran. The people in the house were freaked but I was never caught.

3.Of course. If I didn't I don't think I'd be able to live with myself

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE]
[B]
[COLOR=darkblue]Eh, I have my good days and bad days...my life is a lot better than I think it is....I just need to stop and realize that sometimes :D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Eh, I've treated some people in my life like sh*t...especially this one time when I was drunk and sed some things that I didn't mean ;) ;)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Eh, I couldn't answer that question unless I was actually in a situation like that...besides, it depends which member we're talking about ;) [/COLOR]
[/B][/QUOTE][

[b]Sure[/b]
[b]farted in church, loudly, it vibrated off the wooden pues(sp?)[/b]
[b]:nervous:......... Absolutly[/b]

1- No not really, I have no life. School video games tv and the computer, my life.

2- Well a long time ago I burried a cat in a sandbox (I was about 5 if that, and it deserved it. It scratched me.)

3- I don't really know. It depends on my mood. Some times I would.

For the most part, I am fairly content with the direction my life is headed. Although it can get confusing at times I think I have been lucky...
I'll just skip that...

Yes. I am willing to die for many people. I'll die for someone I don't know...

-Justin

[color=crimson][b]1. Do lead a happy life??[/b]

I suppose so. I have the moments of course, but I'm usually quite happy. And when something upsets me, I consult a nice novel or pop in one of my anime movies. Or I just write Anna a really LONG letter and get her advice on what I should do.

[b]2. What is the most disgraceful you have ever done??[/b]

I went to this party without telling my parents that's where I was going. I told them I was going to the movies with a bunch of friends and then spending the night off. I got so drunk at that party I couldn't see straight or walk. I will never do that again. And you might not think that is bad, but coming from me, it's BAAAAAAAAAAAD....

[b]3. Are you willing to die for a family member?? [/b]

Depends on which one. But I think I would. I love my family, even though I don't act like it half the time...[/color]

[B]First off, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and happy watever in the month of December.
[color=red] Yes most of the time I lead a very enjoyable life![/color]

[color=red] Disgraceful....hm...thats a toughy....Talking back to the mayor on one of his plans...not knowing it was him...oh boy that went over well :rollseyes" [/color]
[color=red] Some yes...most no...Most hate me...and I hate them...lol....But yes my close family most definatly! [/color]

I know it's short this time. But what can I say, I already asked the good ones. [/B][/QUOTE]