Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]:laugh: i got this in my email from my dad.. i thought i would share..

[url]http://www.castlemountains.com/postcards/viewx.shtml?/santalist.jav[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]


:rotflmao"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]nice tips... but i don't need advice to get on santa's naughty list.. heheh... :naughty: :demon: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know that .......:shifty: :shifty:
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, that was awesome! The replica method was just great. . I think that would give Santa a heart attack if he was one of his reindeer fall over though ^_^

Thanks for sharing that with us CoolKam007! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Hehehe...... :laugh: :bellylol: That's good that....... Hehehe.... But I think I'm already on Santa's Naughty List..... Hehehe...... :bellylol:
Posted
nope, i don't think it will. :blah: :blah:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
heh, mos excellent :) I needed a little chuckle on today ;) :p
Posted
I bribe santa to get presents, so, I'm always on his naughty list!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Thanks but.. I didn't need help.. you see... I met this guy..his name is Gohan.. and I've never made the Nice List since... :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

yep, i haven't been on the nice list since i met vegeta. oh, okay, ever.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]


[COLOR=red]Don'tpost that stuff on here. It's supposed to be restricted if you're under 18... a 12 year old could get in trouble if he clicked on that.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


...heh, in trouble he said. Baahaha! :D
Posted
Santa has a naughty list...no wonder he hasn't given me any presents since I was three...Santa, I didn't mean to leave the fire going in the hearth, I mean you won the lawsuit already, whatever happened to forgive and forget...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Making the naughty list it wasn't hard after meeting android 18, and LM, anf BG, and QA, oops, I should stop now:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Or you could be on the naughty list merely by being [b]me[/b]! Because I'm a naughty girl...:wave:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...