OtakuBoards

Who do you confide in?

Undying Angel

Well, most of the time people are confiding in me;....... I pretty much just keep things to myself. I sometimes randomly talk with my sister, and I talk to Tori (aka Queen Asuka) about a lot of stuff, too. Those are probably the only two people tho...

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . seems like I am not the only one that likes to keep everything to myself ^_^ I am not really the best at expressing my emotions. I tend to just shove whatever problem I have deep down, and put on a happy face for the sake of everyone around me. People know me as someone who always smiles, and loves to joke around. I have tried to be angry from time to time, and I see how it affects my friends, and -- I -- don't like that. I would rather just keep my thoughts to myself, so I can be there to help out my friends with a smile, a laugh, or a shoulder to cry on.

I suppose that sounds wierd, but in the same sense, I think it makes sense, as I am usually the lighter spirit of the group. I guess I am just there for them because I don't like to see other people in bad moods either, and will do as much as I can to make them happy.

Ya. . well, shutting up now LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . seems like I am not the only one that likes to keep everything to myself ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Apparently not. :whoops: I don't know, I guess I'm confused/undecided about a lot of things. I solve my own problems though.

People may think they know me, but they only know what I allow them to know.

Your mind is the safest place to have a conversation with yourself.

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, "who fixes the fixxer?" is a motto me and one of my good friends live by. I'm always listening to people's problems, but rarely (practically never) sharing :D

*edit* I take that back...the is something that I confide it... [I]the bottle[/I] . Muahaha...speaking of that, I've got some Fuzzy Navels waiting for me upstairs...:drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Heh, "who fixes the fixxer?" is a motto me and one of my good friends live by. I'm always listening to people's problems, but rarely (practically never) sharing :D

*edit* I take that back...the is something that I confide it... [I]the bottle[/I] . Muahaha...speaking of that, I've got some Fuzzy Navels waiting for me upstairs...:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

..... I have to say, you are quite an odd chap. :) I do like that saying you and your friend have. Quite appropriate for my case. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

..... I have to say, you are quite an odd chap. :)[/B][/QUOTE]

He [i]is[/i] quite odd, isn't he, very, very odd. But anyway, he's always been like that, so nevermind. :laugh: j/k

Err, and I talk to the brik wall on the side of my house, which always seems to fix me problems dude. :)

[color=crimson]I have a hard time keeping my problems to myself. I need to sort them out with another person, and that other person is usually Anna. She's so great with talking things through with people. So yeah, she knows so much about me it's not even funny. Some stuff I DO keep to myself though, Anna! *grins*[/color]

[SIZE=1]I keep just about everything to myself, the only time I really let things out to people is here on the net, cause I don't really know any of you people, and you don't know anyone that I woudn't want knowing anything, so it's like, how are you gonna tell that I can actually give a rat's rear end about? But ya, I'm a real loner when it comes to stuff like this.. :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]
strangely, i only really confide in people on these boards. it's easier, i think, b/c i haven't met any of you. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oddly, I'm the same way. I don't really like sharing problems because I feel like I'm just giving one huge ***** session...and a lot of times when I try, I don't get listened to.

*shrug* I guess that's just the way it is :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oddly, I'm the same way. I don't really like sharing problems because I feel like I'm just giving one huge ***** session...and a lot of times when I try, I don't get listened to.

*shrug* I guess that's just the way it is :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll listen to ya!

For me, I'm the one always listening to everybody else's problems and it seems like nobody ever wants to listen to my problems. I mostly keep to myself, but I have a few guy friends, oddly enough, that I confide in more than most of my girl friends. I have a couple that know everything about me though. My bestest friend since kindergarten knows pretty much everything. I really do keep a lot to myself, so nobody knows [i]everything[/i] about me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]Sometimes when I get mad or depressed, I try to work out my problems by myself. If that fails, I might turn to a family member, or a friend for advice. [/B][/QUOTE]
well, it depends on the seriousness of the problem

I confide in my friends...I have a lot of them that I can tell all my problems and things to and I know they'll always be there to help me with them. But there is only one person (who is my best friend in the world) that I can completely trust and I can tell her everything and anything. It always makes me feel better just knowing that somebody will always be there to listen to me!:love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . seems like I am not the only one that likes to keep everything to myself ^_^ I am not really the best at expressing my emotions. I tend to just shove whatever problem I have deep down, and put on a happy face for the sake of everyone around me. People know me as someone who always smiles, and loves to joke around. I have tried to be angry from time to time, and I see how it affects my friends, and -- I -- don't like that. I would rather just keep my thoughts to myself, so I can be there to help out my friends with a smile, a laugh, or a shoulder to cry on.

I suppose that sounds wierd, but in the same sense, I think it makes sense, as I am usually the lighter spirit of the group. I guess I am just there for them because I don't like to see other people in bad moods either, and will do as much as I can to make them happy.

Ya. . well, shutting up now LOL
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Ya sound like you'd be quite the friend Noryko...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
People may think they know me, but they only know what I allow them to know.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]The same thing I have to keep tellin' most of my friends....

Now that i think about it, no one knows all the stuff about me... my ex-g/f is the person that comes the closest... and thats still quite far away...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I keep just about everything to myself, the only time I really let things out to people is here on the net, cause I don't really know any of you people, and you don't know anyone that I woudn't want knowing anything, so it's like, how are you gonna tell that I can actually give a rat's rear end about? But ya, I'm a real loner when it comes to stuff like this.. :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I agree with the whole don't know people on the net thing. It's better to confide that way, it wont get spread around the whole school by the next morning. Of course, Piro, if you had a girlfriend, which I don't know if you do or not, you'd probably find it comforting to confide in her, and you wouldn't have to be a loner! [/color]

I always confind in freinds, very ocassionally my mum.
I like to get my best friends view and then I'll ask two people I trust but don't know all that well because they can hopefully give more non-biost oppionions etc. Normally my best mates are always guys though, I feel I can be more open and relaxed with them than most girls cause I'm not always comparing myself to them and they're not just there to eye me up or anything.
Until quite recently I confinded everything in Daz...now I tell Jay most stuff, and what I dont tell him I ask my friend Ste for help with. I can tell Jay most things...but some subjects are not to be mentioned to him heh.. :rolleyes: :sleep: :therock: