OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Allamorph][Font=Arial]Bleach all the way. I mean, come one. One the one had you have fillers blowing out your rear and that accursed "Believe It!", and on the other you have The Strawberry. And Chad. The two are freakin' awesome, to say nothing of Orihime or Uryū.

So, since [COLOR=DarkRed]ForgotteÑ-HerÖ[/COLOR] [I]continues[/I] to be forgotten, ironically enough, I'll repost their question.

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Umm...okay?

I'll have to stick with the monkey one because i don't want to be stabbed and I love Pee Wee Hermen...he's sexy. JUST KIDDING!

Okay...

Would you rather

Have everyone around you speak a language that you don't know?

or

Eat ten tarantulas whole and alive?

They have nothing to so with each other so choose wisely...

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Chiyo Chan Fan]Would you rather

Have everyone around you speak a language that you don't know?

or

Eat ten tarantulas whole and alive?
[/QUOTE]
This one's easy. I'm going with option one. I'm a quick study, so I'll just learn the languages.

Would you rather admit that anything posted in this thread has happened to you (true or not)?

Or...

Would you rather be attacked by several thugs on your way home?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]Would you rather admit that anything posted in this thread has happened to you (true or not)?

Or...

Would you rather be attacked by several thugs on your way home?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Heh.... Yeah, well...I got beat up by Oscar the Grouch. He jumped me out of a back-alley dumpster. [COLOR=DarkRed]Kurayami Oji[/COLOR]'s right ? he's one bad mutha' ******. Just thought you should know.

Would you rather...

...play [I]Gears of War[/I] on the [COLOR=Green]360[/COLOR]?

or

...play any Atari game of your choice?

Personally, I'd have to say Atari, but then again, I know it pwns.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]
Would you rather...

...play [I]Gears of War[/I] on the [COLOR=Green]360[/COLOR]?

or

...play any Atari game of your choice?

Personally, I'd have to say Atari, but then again, I know it pwns.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with Gears of War. I mean, that game is [B]awesome[/B].

Would you rather wear your shoe's on the wrong feet all day?

Or....

Would you rather dye your hair pink for a week?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with Gears of War. I mean, that game is [B]awesome[/B].

Would you rather wear your shoe's on the wrong feet all day?

Or....

Would you rather dye your hair pink for a week?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Ew I'd rather wear my shoes on the wrong feet. =/ I'd just look downright scary with pink hair.

Would you rather be stuffed in a locker for two days?

Or....

Would you rather have your head stuffed in a toilet, than have the toilet be flushed? (AKA, A swirly)

[QUOTE=Jayna]Ew I'd rather wear my shoes on the wrong feet. =/ I'd just look downright scary with pink hair.

Would you rather be stuffed in a locker for two days?

Or....

Would you rather have your head stuffed in a toilet, than have the toilet be flushed? (AKA, A swirly)[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Sadly since you'd probably get a swirly in a public toilet it'd be cleaner than your home one and therefore cleaner than the locker so I'll go with having a swirly. I can always take a shower afterwards.

I'm bored and cranky and feeling creative

[center] Would you rather be abducted by Smurfs?

Or

Would you rather be abducted by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney?[/center]

Hmm little blue people thingies or the leaders of the US? That's a toughie.[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm bored and cranky and feeling creative[/font'][/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]O.o U-kay. That's ... interesting.
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy][center] Would you rather be abducted by Smurfs?

Or

Would you rather be abducted by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney?[/center]

Hmm little blue people thingies or the leaders of the US? That's a toughie.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
Well, if the Smurfs take me, I can pretend I'm Gulliver, just so I can brag to my English teacher. And that way everyone doesn't think I'm associated with al-Qaida.

Would you rather...

...screw up a grind on a stair-rail while skateboarding, banging the bloody snot out of your crotch? (This is still rather painful, regardless of gender.)

or

...run into a stop sign? (Meaning you're on foot, running ? duh, anyone?)[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]
Would you rather...

...screw up a grind on a stair-rail while skateboarding, banging the bloody snot out of your crotch? (This is still rather painful, regardless of gender.)

or

...run into a stop sign? (Meaning you're on foot, running ? duh, anyone?)[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the second choice. I mean, that first one would be extremely painful.*shudders*

Would you rather suck your thumb for a week?

Or....

Would you rather eat a mushroom someone pissed on(and you cant cook it either)?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the second choice. I mean, that first one would be extremely painful.*shudders*

Would you rather suck your thumb for a week?

Or....

Would you rather eat a mushroom someone pissed on(and you cant cook it either)?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Navy]I'd rather suck my thumb. I don't like mushrooms. Besides, if I did like mushrooms, I wouldn't eat one someone pissed on. That'd be sick. :catgirl:

Would you rather jump off the Statue of Liberty?

Or....

Jump off the Golden Gate Bridge?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=x Fallen Angel][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Navy]
Would you rather jump off the Statue of Liberty?

Or....

Jump off the Golden Gate Bridge?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with jumping off the Statue of Liberty. I mean, at least there's no traffic up there, right?

Would you rather eat a dog?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cat?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with jumping off the Statue of Liberty. I mean, at least there's no traffic up there, right?

Would you rather eat a dog?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cat?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]A[B] cat [/B] definetally. I hate dogs and am disgusted by them, so personally I don't want anything to do with them. As for cats, they actually look quite tasty and if I had to, I could see myself biting into that fluffy litle back and tearing it's spine out with my teeth *picturing it* *ew*

Would you rather:

live in a dumpster

Or

live in a box[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2006DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]
Would you rather:

live in a dumpster

Or

live in a box[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with living in a box. I mean, at least it wouldn't stink, right?

Would you rather get a new computer(better/more powerful)?

Or....

Would you rather get a new video game system?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with living in a box. I mean, at least it wouldn't stink, right?

Would you rather get a new computer(better/more powerful)?

Or....

Would you rather get a new video game system?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather get a new computer. The one I have now froze on me ten times before I could finally fire it up and make it work so I would positively adore a new computer/ I don't have any use for a new video game system unless I can sell it on eBay.... and buy a new computer.

Would you rather have an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas, Nevada?

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have an all expense paid trip to Venice, Italy?

Either one sounds cool to me.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather have an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas, Nevada?

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have an all expense paid trip to Venice, Italy?

Either one sounds cool to me.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the Las Vegas trip. And the reason is simple, it's not too far from Reno, where many bowling event's occur. Many of which, I would like to be in.^^

Would you rather eat your favorite fruit?

Or....

Would you rather eat your favorite vegetable?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the Las Vegas trip. And the reason is simple, it's not too far from Reno, where many bowling event's occur. Many of which, I would like to be in.^^

Would you rather eat your favorite fruit?

Or....

Would you rather eat your favorite vegetable?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DimGray]I'd rather eat my favorite fruit, Why? Duhh who honestly loves vegatables? [/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue](don't answer that)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Would you rather[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]get breast implants the size of watermelons?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]or...[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Get genital implants?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Nefertimon]
If one of your parents had to die tomorrow, which would would you prefer to die? Your mother or your father?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think I would have to say my father, if you could call him that. Why? Mainly because he is a low s.o.b. that doesn't pay child support.

Would you rather kill a cop?

Or....

Would you rather kill a security guard?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think I would have to say my father, if you could call him that. Why? Mainly because he is a low s.o.b. that doesn't pay child support.

Would you rather kill a cop?

Or....

Would you rather kill a security guard?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather kill a security guard because they don't kill you for that just put you in jail. When you kill a cop they can actually give you the death sentance... wait... when you kill anyone you can get the death sentance... Crap. I'd still rather kill a security guard.

So would you rather have to kill your best guy friend

[center]or[/center]

would you rather have to kill your best girl friend?

What fun![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
So would you rather have to kill your best guy friend

[center]or[/center]

would you rather have to kill your best girl friend?

What fun![/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Guy friend. I mean, I have a lot of guy friends that really tick me off sometimes.

Would you rather eat a cooked turtle?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cooked snake?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]Would you rather eat a cooked turtle?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cooked snake?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Two words: [I]turtle soup[/I]. That's all the explanation I need to give.

Would you rather play SSBM as...

...Marth? (Finesse and agility)

or

...Roy? (Power and flame)[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Two words: [I]turtle soup[/I]
Would you rather play SSBM as...

...Marth? (Finesse and agility)

or

...Roy? (Power and flame)[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think i'm gonna go with Roy. I mean, I can't pass up power and flames.

Would you rather not be able to hear?

Or....

Would you rather not be able to watch any form of television ever again?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think i'm gonna go with Roy. I mean, I can't pass up power and flames.

Would you rather not be able to hear?

Or....

Would you rather not be able to watch any form of television ever again?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I think I'd rather not be able to hear. There are some people whose voices I'd just like never to hear again and I use my hands enough when I talk so using sign language wouldn't be anything new to me. But I cannot go without Headlines on Jay Leno and Avatar the last Airbender.

Anyway, getting into the holiday spirit.

[center]Would you rather have to drink a gallon of Egg Nog

or

Would you rather eat three dozen latkes?[/center]

Look at how PC I am! I integrated two main holiday foods from two main religions! I am so cool![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I think I'd rather not be able to hear. There are some people whose voices I'd just like never to hear again and I use my hands enough when I talk so using sign language wouldn't be anything new to me. But I cannot go without Headlines on Jay Leno and Avatar the last Airbender.

Anyway, getting into the holiday spirit.

[center]Would you rather have to drink a gallon of Egg Nog

or

Would you rather eat three dozen latkes?[/center]

Look at how PC I am! I integrated two main holiday foods from two main religions! I am so cool![/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I would rather dring the gallon of egg nog. I never had latke before and i have no idea what it is beyond the little picture i saw at wikipedia and the fact that it's potato-y. So yeah, definitely the nog. It's yummy. And possibly alcoholic!

Would you rather be lower middle class and have good health

or

be rich and sick most of the time?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Would you rather be lower middle class and have good health

or

be rich and sick most of the time?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think I would probably want to be the lower middle class and have good health. I mean, who want's to be rich, but sick all the time?

Would you rather be a painter?

Or....

Would you rather be a carpenter?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think I would probably want to be the lower middle class and have good health. I mean, who want's to be rich, but sick all the time?

Would you rather be a painter?

Or....

Would you rather be a carpenter?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Hmm, I'd have to say painting. I've always enjoyed painting but I don't know why.

Would you rather have a Myspace?

Or...

Have a Xanga?