OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Video Game Goddess]
Would you rather ride your meet someone in person from MySpace that you don't know?

OR

Meet someone from OB that you don't know?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Otakuboards definetly. I mean, believe it or not, I actually trust these people on here more than I do those on Myspace.

Would you rather [B]be[/B] Chuck Norris?

Or.....

Would you rather be President George Bush with the skills of Chuck Norris?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][size=1]
[color=darkred]Otakuboards definetly. I mean, believe it or not, I actually trust these people on here more than I do those on Myspace.

Would you rather [b]be[/b] Chuck Norris?

Or.....

Would you rather be President George Bush with the skills of Chuck Norris?
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson] I'd rather be President Bush with the skills of Chuck Norris. Asinine "facts" aside, it would be great to run the free world and have some awesome martial arts credentials to boot. :p

Would you rather....

Win a million dollars by acing Survivor, or...

Win 50,000 by acing Fear Factor?[/color]

[QUOTE=Shinje][color=crimson] I'd rather be President Bush with the skills of Chuck Norris. Asinine "facts" aside, it would be great to run the free world and have some awesome martial arts credentials to boot. :p

Would you rather....

Win a million dollars by acing Survivor, or...

Win 50,000 by acing Fear Factor?[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather win Survivor! Hello at least on that show they don't [i]have[/i] to eat those bugs and stuff. Everyone can just live on coconuts until they win a challenge or something. Besides what sounds cooler: I won $50 K eating bugs and getting stuck in a fish tank with a shark or I won a million on Survivor?

Okay I'm really board so would you rather get your butt kicked by an old lady and her purse and have it on the national news

[center]or[/center]

Get your butt kicked by a geriatric dog and a toddler and have it broadcast on just your local news- okay so it'll be in papers across the state as well.[/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]I'd rather get my butt kicked by an old lady and her purse and have it on the national news.

Would you rather: Sing Hillary Duff's greatest hits in front of millions of people

or

Join an occult for a week ?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Eureka][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]
Would you rather: Sing Hillary Duff's greatest hits in front of millions of people

or

Join an occult for a week ?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would join the occult hands down. I mean, there is no way in hell you will ever get me to sing any of Hillary Duff's crap.

Would you rather be tiger?

Or....

Would you rather be a lion?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would join the occult hands down. I mean, there is no way in hell you will ever get me to sing any of Hillary Duff's crap.

Would you rather be tiger?

Or....

Would you rather be a lion?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Lion, easily. Male lions never do anything but lie on their backs, occasionally growl at other male lions, and mate. Life is good.

Would You Rather...

... be locked in a room with Chris Rock?

OR

... be locked in a room with Adam from Mythbusters?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]
Would You Rather...

... be locked in a room with Chris Rock?

OR

... be locked in a room with Adam from Mythbusters?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with Adam. I mean, he's cool alright? Besides, Chris Rock would get on my nerves with all his talking.

Would you rather be killed by a rampaging otter?

Or....

Would you rather be killed by a rampaging gofer?

(My oh my, what a misfortunate soul...)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with Adam. I mean, he's cool alright? Besides, Chris Rock would get on my nerves with all his talking.

Would you rather be killed by a rampaging otter?

Or....

Would you rather be killed by a rampaging gofer?

(My oh my, what a misfortunate soul...)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Rampaging gopher. I'd tell it to St. Peter and sneak into heaven while he's busy laughing.

Would You Rather...

... being trapped in the hull of a WWII Battleship while it's sinking, with no way out?

OR

... be trapped in the cockpit of a WWII era fighter plane that's on fire and plumetting into the ocean with a malfunctioning ejection seat?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]
Would You Rather...

... being trapped in the hull of a WWII Battleship while it's sinking, with no way out?

OR

... be trapped in the cockpit of a WWII era fighter plane that's on fire and plumetting into the ocean with a malfunctioning ejection seat?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]The second one definetly. I mean, I hate would hate to be trapped in a the hull of a WWII Battleship that's sinking with no way out. That would just suck.

Would you rather drink Jack's tea?

Or....

Would you rather drink Milo's tea?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather drink Jack's tea?

Or....

Would you rather drink Milo's tea?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial]Jack's tea. Just because.

So then, would you rather sneeze...

..while drinking?

or

...while chewing?

In either case, you are forced to expell [I]something[/I] from your mouth; no weaseling out of it, in other words. You can have anyone you want across from you though. :p [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]
So then, would you rather sneeze...

..while drinking?

or

...while chewing?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the second choice. I mean, nothing says "I hate you" more than food chunks splattered in someone's face at over 200 mph.

Would you rather be old and rich?

Or....

Would you rather be young and athletic, but dirt poor?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the second choice. I mean, nothing says "I hate you" more than food chunks splattered in someone's face at over 200 mph.

Would you rather be old and rich?

Or....

Would you rather be young and athletic, but dirt poor?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Old and rich. Because I'm already young and kinda poor... I work and receive welfare benifits people... :animesigh All I'm saying is that when you're old and rich you can just donate money to things and get face lifts until you can blink your nostrils and maybe I'd like to do that. I'd go around during the [slash]Christmas[/slash] Holiday season buying the bell ringers coffee and slipping a few hundreds into the red kettles for the Salvation Army instead of just a buck. Then I'd go get some Botox.

Okay this is a really fun one:

Would you rather be me for a day

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather be a duck for a day?

Hey at least this one is original. Narcissistic, but original. And honestly I'd rather be the duck.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay this is a really fun one:

Would you rather be me for a day

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather be a duck for a day?

Hey at least this one is original. Narcissistic, but original. And honestly I'd rather be the duck.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]So would I. Ducks are awesome. They fly, they float, they weigh the same as witches....

Nothing against you, milady.

Aaallrright-y then! Would you rather have...

...a four-layer German Chocolate cake? (we're talkin' uber-thick layers here)

or

...a thirteen-layer Red Velvet cake? (a tower of deliciousness, with more conservative layers)

Which reminds me: I need to have my dad make a few of these.... :D [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]So would I. Ducks are awesome. They fly, they float, they weigh the same as witches....

Nothing against you, milady.

Aaallrright-y then! Would you rather have...

...a four-layer German Chocolate cake? (we're talkin' uber-thick layers here)

or

...a thirteen-layer Red Velvet cake? (a tower of deliciousness, with more conservative layers)

Which reminds me: I need to have my dad make a few of these.... :D [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Oh come on man you know you want to try and be a single mom for a day! Think of all the fun you could have with a two year old and grocery shopping with WIC checks and an EBT card! Oh and then you can go clean a plane with my hyper active co worker.

Anyways I'd want the Red Velvet cake... just make sure it has creamcheese frosting and there is a giant glass of milk with it. That reminds me I have lemon cake mix and a clean bundt pan.... Ooh yeah.

Hmm me again?

Would you rather have to stand in a line for an hour just to find out that the person at the window couldn't help you and you have to go fill out some paperwork, mail it in and wait for someone to call you?

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have to be on the phone for an hour just to find out that the person who gets on the other line can't help you and you have to go in to a place get paperwork to fill out then mail it in and wait for someone to call you?

Either way it's a major inconveniance that is astoundingly simular to being on public assistance.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather have to stand in a line for an hour just to find out that the person at the window couldn't help you and you have to go fill out some paperwork, mail it in and wait for someone to call you?

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have to be on the phone for an hour just to find out that the person who gets on the other line can't help you and you have to go in to a place get paperwork to fill out then mail it in and wait for someone to call you?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

Me? I'd take the second on this one. I mean, at least I cand something productive while on the phone, right? ^_^

Would you rather be a city manager that's in charge of shutting peoples water off, who also recieves hate mail and old ladies that come into your office and call you the devil?

Or...

Would you rather be a Karate instructor who teaches kids and gets yelled at by parents because you're "mean" to their kids?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]
Would you rather be a city manager that's in charge of shutting peoples water off, who also recieves hate mail and old ladies that come into your office and call you the devil?

Or...

Would you rather be a Karate instructor who teaches kids and gets yelled at by parents because you're "mean" to their kids?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]I'd rather be the Karate Instructor because if the parents yelled at me I could tell them that if the kids couldn't handle my class, then they weren't fit for the real world.

Would you rather drink nothing but urine for the rest of your life

Or

watch nothing but reruns of "I love Lucy" for the rest of your life?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Lava Lamp][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]I'd rather be the Karate Instructor because if the parents yelled at me I could tell them that if the kids couldn't handle my class, then they weren't fit for the real world.

Would you rather drink nothing but urine for the rest of your life

Or

watch nothing but reruns of "I love Lucy" for the rest of your life?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I pick watching I Love Lucy for the rest of my life. I actually like that show a lot! Yeah, fifties black and white TV with Lucille Ball! Do you know that I Love Lucy was the first show to use the word Pregnant on TV? It was so good I think I may watch that tomorrow now.

Okay would you rather have a Mint Chocolate phone

[center]or[/center]

a pink Katana phone?

I think this is an easy question. [/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay would you rather have a Mint Chocolate phone

[center]or[/center]

a pink Katana phone?

I think this is an easy question. [/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Yes, it is. I'll take the Mint Chocolate phone. And then I'll eat it. Yum.

Speaking of chocolate, would you rather have....

...white chocolate?

or

...dark chocolate?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Yes, it is. I'll take the Mint Chocolate phone. And then I'll eat it. Yum.

...white chocolate?

or

...dark chocolate?[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Definitely going to have to go with dark chocolate....cuz you know, i feel like eating really bitter tree bark.

White chocolate all the way. I only like dark chocolate when there's a lot of other stuff involved, like midnight milky ways. Those are really good. And white chocolate is always delish. I had a white chocolate mocha today at Starbucks, very yum.

Would you rather master the electric guitar

or

master guitar hero?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]

...white chocolate?

or

...dark chocolate?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the dark chocolate. I mean, its just tastes better to me.

Would you rather have the superpower to fart extremely loudly?

Or....

Would you rather have the superpower to drink chocolate milk through your eyeball's?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Would you rather master the electric guitar

or

master guitar hero?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Whoops, seems I skipped you. Anyway's, I would definetly rather master the electric guitar. Mainly because it's alway's been a dream of mine.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I'd rather drink chocolate milk through my eyeballs than fart realy loudly. At least, to my knowledge, that would be original!

A movie about someone who could drink chocolate milk through their eyeballs would have beat that stupid Thunderpants movie hands down.

Now, would you rahter....

Be the butt of a Borat prank, or...

Live out one day totally in reverse?

[QUOTE=Shinje]I'd rather drink chocolate milk through my eyeballs than fart realy loudly. At least, to my knowledge, that would be original!

A movie about someone who could drink chocolate milk through their eyeballs would have beat that stupid Thunderpants movie hands down.

Now, would you rahter....

Be the butt of a Borat prank, or...

Live out one day totally in reverse?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I want to live one day totally in reverse because then I can get work done and over with and then have some free time instead of free time then work. Even though I actually like my job :animesmil

Hey this is going to get interesting because thanks to my library computer usage I have a good one!

Would you rather get hit on by the dorky- looking-can't-figure-out-that-grunge-has been-over-for-more-than-a-decade guy who spends hours playing some computer video game in the library (If your preference differs from mine replace guy with girl)

[center]or[/center]

The freaky looking, funky smelling, cartoon character wearing way old guy guy who does the exact same thing? (Again if your preference differs from mine replace guy with girl)

Yeah like either one of these is a good thing, what am I wearing a freak magnet?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather get hit on by the dorky- looking-can't-figure-out-that-grunge-has been-over-for-more-than-a-decade guy who spends hours playing some computer video game in the library (If your preference differs from mine replace guy with girl)

[center]or[/center]

The freaky looking, funky smelling, cartoon character wearing way old guy guy who does the exact same thing? (Again if your preference differs from mine replace guy with girl)

Yeah like either one of these is a good thing, what am I wearing a freak magnet?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
I'd take the first...the second sounds way worse. Eww...definetly worse

would u go to school with your old baby pajamas(the design)
or
would u go to the class your crush is in with the mascot costume

[QUOTE=kumi-chanmi]I'd take the first...the second sounds way worse. Eww...definetly worse

would u go to school with your old baby pajamas(the design)
or
would u go to the class your crush is in with the mascot costume[/QUOTE]

I would go on with my pjs on (on pj day?)

Would you rather....
Go crazy at a calm party?
or
Stay calom at a wild party?

[QUOTE=mangamaniack21]I would go on with my pjs on (on pj day?)

Would you rather....
Go crazy at a calm party?
or
Stay calm at a wild party?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Seeing as I usually am calm at most parties, so I think I'll stick with that. Generally going wild at calm parties has the nasty repercussion that you are no longer invited to such parties.

[B]Dress formal for a casual party ?[/B]

Or

[B]Go in fancy dress to a black-tie gala ?[/B]

Both of these assume of course your going in the attire is an accident.[/SIZE]