OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Video Game Goddess]I'd rather play hockey. Even though I have no idea how to play, I'd rather not look stupid fist-fighting with a fish that might not grant me a wish! Okaky here we go now. Would you rather...
[CENTER] Go to homecoming with the scariest guy in your school?

OR

Not go to homecoming and miss it?[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I'll miss it. I'm not much one for large-scale social events. Too crowded, too warm, and far too many people to hang around with. (And in my case, it would have been the scariest [I]girl[/I]. For the record.)

Would you rather...

...have your car break down on your way to pick up your date?

or

...have your car break down mid-trip after picking your date up?[/FONT]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]I'll miss it. I'm not much one for large-scale social events. Too crowded, too warm, and far too many people to hang around with. (And in my case, it would have been the scariest [I]girl[/I]. For the record.)

Would you rather...

...have your car break down on your way to pick up your date?

or

...have your car break down mid-trip after picking your date up?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Sienna]The second one, easily. Can you say 'meow'?

Would You Rather...

... be cursed by a gypsy to endless lose weight until you fold in on yourself and create a hole in space-time, sucking a sizeable portion of our galaxy to an undetermined location on the other side of the universe?

OR

... be cursed by a warlock to lose 25 manapoints per turn until your mana reaches zero, at which point a well of anti-magic will spring forth and purge the magical forces from the world, severly pissing off night elves and leprachons?[/COLOR]

I'd lose weight until I suck in a portion of the universe. If I'm going down, people are going with me.

Would you rather...

Lose everything ever stored on your computer (programs, music, bookmarks, everything)?

Or

Have it stolen and later recovered, but whoever stole had posted all of your personal information (including embarrassing pictures) on every site imaginable?

I feel like that did not make sense grammatically, but my brain is sleepy.

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]

If you were adopted, would you rather:

a) Find out, but not find your true parents.

or

b) Find your true parents[/size][/QUOTE]

find my true parents, as a child i have the right
to know the truth...

would you rather have a frail body with unsurpassed knowledge?

or

have an athletic/strong body with little knowledge?

[QUOTE=nomad19]would you rather have a frail body with unsurpassed knowledge?

or

have an athletic/strong body with little knowledge?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=1][COLOR=Teal]I'd rather have an athletic/strong body with little knowledge because then I can get all the HOTT boys and then they can teach me more stuff. Would you rather...

Run around your whole neighborhood in your underwear

or

Have your crush find you in your underwear?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Video Game Goddess][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=1][COLOR=Teal]I'd rather have an athletic/strong body with little knowledge because then I can get all the HOTT boys and then they can teach me more stuff. Would you rather...

Run around your whole neighborhood in your underwear

or

Have your crush find you in your underwear?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

uh, i'd kinda rather run around in my underwear but i'd do it at night when no one's really around :rolleyes: .
Would you rather...
Be stuck with your enemy?
or
Not being able to see your crush?

[QUOTE=mangamaniack21]uh, i'd kinda rather run around in my underwear but i'd do it at night when no one's really around :rolleyes: .
Would you rather...
Be stuck with your enemy?
or
Not being able to see your crush?[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
The first one. I attack nowz!

Would You Rather...

... get something incredibly funny stuck in your head during a funeral?

OR

... wake up and find that all the women in the world have dissapeared? (If you're a chick, substitute men for women).[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]I'd rather have my stuff stolen, because I have little/no personal information, and no embarassing pictures on my computer. Yay!

If you were adopted, would you rather:

a) Find out, but not find your true parents.

or

b) Find your true parents[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm going to answer the other question too, but I really [i][b]have[/i][/b] to answer this one because I'm adopted.

I'd rather know I'm adopted and not know my real parents because I've been with the family I have since (in my case at least) I was three days old so I really don't think it would be fair to the people who raised me. Actually I only planned on trying to find my birth mom if extremely necessary. My brother on the other hand has been trying to find his dad, so go figure.

Now for the other one:

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]

Would You Rather...

... get something incredibly funny stuck in your head during a funeral?

OR

... wake up and find that all the women in the world have dissapeared? (If you're a chick, substitute men for women).[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'd rather get something funny stuck in my head at a funeral because at least then I can excuse myself. Face it as much as you guys annoy us girls at times (case in point my friend Mike who answers the door without his shirt knowing that I'm coming over and says: I completely forgot you were coming.) it wouldn't be as much fun if it were just us girls because after a while we start to annoy eachother.

Would you rather have some kind of psychopathic sibling like Princess Azula from Avatar

[center]Or[/center]

a really dumb sibling like Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon?

Sorry I'm really tired I can't come up with anything good.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather have some kind of psychopathic sibling like Princess Azula from Avatar

[center]Or[/center]

a really dumb sibling like Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon?

Sorry I'm really tired I can't come up with anything good.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

I'd rather have a dumb sibling like usagi from sailor moon. She's cool, but an idiot. i think that i'd be able to deal with that nonetheless.
Would you rather...
be stuck as a pikachu?
or
be stuck as a digimon?
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT]I've shortened the quote for you [B]mangamaniack21[/B], when the quote is longer than your post it's a good idea to shorten it like I just did. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=mangamaniack21]I'd rather have a dumb sibling like usagi from sailor moon. She's cool, but an idiot. i think that i'd be able to deal with that nonetheless.
Would you rather...
be stuck as a pikachu?
or
be stuck as a digimon?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the first choice and be Pikachu, and then afterward's I would go kill myself.

Would you rather be enrolled into a school you hated?

Or....

Would you rather be enroleed into a school you like, but then get expelled?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE]Would you rather be enrolled into a school you hated?

Or....

Would you rather be enroleed into a school you like, but then get expelled?
[/QUOTE]
I'd rather be enrolled in a school I hated because... well... being expelled doesn't sound like fun. ^_^' Would you rather:
Go to a Wiggles thingy and be chosen to dance up on stage?

OR

Go to a Barney thingy and be chosen to dance up on stage?

[QUOTE=Video Game Goddess]Go to a Wiggles thingy and be chosen to dance up on stage?

OR

Go to a Barney thingy and be chosen to dance up on stage?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Neither... but having to choose one, I'll go with Barney, simply because it means I can use the stuffy purple T-Rex as some form of stress bag and show children of whatever country I'm in how to deal with these stuffed weirdos.

[B]Forced to eat your girlfriend/boyfriend to survive on a desert island ?[/B]

Or

[B]Forced to be eaten by your girlfriend/boyfriend to survive on a desert island ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]Forced to eat your girlfriend/boyfriend to survive on a desert island ?[/B]

Or

[B]Forced to be eaten by your girlfriend/boyfriend to survive on a desert island ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the first choice Gavin. I mean, a guy's gotta eat don't he?

Would you rather be stuck in tree for 3 days straight?

Or.....

Would you rather have your finger eaten off by a antelope?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the first choice Gavin. I mean, a guy's gotta eat don't he?

Would you rather be stuck in tree for 3 days straight?

Or.....

Would you rather have your finger eaten off by a antelope?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh, that second one kind of came out of nowhere. I'm going with the stuck in a tree for three days, I'd rather have all my digits left intact for the forseeable future.

[B]Doritos with a movie ?[/B]

Or

[B]Popcorn with a movie ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Heh, that second one kind of came out of nowhere. I'm going with the stuck in a tree for three days, I'd rather have all my digits left intact for the forseeable future.

[B]Doritos with a movie ?[/B]

Or

[B]Popcorn with a movie ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Definitely going to have to be the popcorn. Doritos are too damn noisy to be eating with a movie, and a bit out of the ordinary. Plus movies put me in the popcorn mood.

....also if you're on a date and you have a handy dandy pocket knife you can cut out a hole in the bottom of the popcorn and.....nevermind. ^L^

Would you rather wrestle an alligator

or

eat a cucumber?
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Definitely going to have to be the popcorn. Doritos are too damn noisy to be eating with a movie, and a bit out of the ordinary. Plus movies put me in the popcorn mood.

....also if you're on a date and you have a handy dandy pocket knife you can cut out a hole in the bottom of the popcorn and.....nevermind. ^L^

Would you rather wrestle an alligator

or

eat a cucumber?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Wrestle the alligator. It's not just because the cucumber is the most vile, hideous vegetable/sex toy ever invented, I've just always wanted to wrestle an alligator.

Would You Rather...

... be air-dropped into the wastelands of Siberia with all the supplies you need to survive but with no way to get out?

OR

... be stranded in the Furry Forests of the [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life]Second Life Safari[/URL] with no way of logging off or taking your eyes from the screen?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather spend all day fishing using your big toe as bait in a pool of parana's?

Or.....

Would you rather spend all day fishing using your pinky toe as bait in a pool of parana's?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather break your finger?

Or....

Would you rather break your toe(not your big toe)?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather get shot in the finger?

Or....

Would you rather get shot in the toe?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather be stuck in tree for 3 days straight?

Or.....

Would you rather have your finger eaten off by a antelope?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Son, what is [I]with[/I] you and digit torture?!? And that last one was really out of left field.
[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]Would You Rather...

... be air-dropped into the wastelands of Siberia with all the supplies you need to survive but with no way to get out?

OR

... be stranded in the Furry Forests of the [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life]Second Life Safari[/URL] with no way of logging off or taking your eyes from the screen?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I'm droppin' into Siberia. If I have everything I need to survive, I'm walkin' out. (And who knows, maybe I'll hit some random village on my way south and can pick up some vodka.)

My turn. Would you rather shoot...

...Britney Spears...

or

...Jessica Simpson...
[CENTER]...at point-blank range with a shotgun (Cheney style)?[/CENTER][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Son, what is [I]with[/I] you and digit torture?!? And that last one was really out of left field.

My turn. Would you rather shoot...

...Britney Spears...

or

...Jessica Simpson...
[CENTER]...at point-blank range with a shotgun (Cheney style)?[/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmmm....I think i'm gonna have to shoot Britney. I mean, really people, think about that decision. Britney or Jessica? Come on now.

Would you rather shave your head?

Or....

Would you rather shave your butt crack?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Son, what is [I]with[/I'] you and digit torture?!?[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah.....about that....[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Video Game Goddess]
Would you rather eat a catapillar?

OR

Lick a toilet bowl?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna eat a caterpillar. Mmmm, tasty.

Would you rather get kicked in the face by Captain Planet?

Or.....

Would you rather suck on your dogs chew toy all day?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna eat a caterpillar. Mmmm, tasty.[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]My thought exactly. In fact, I would have been fine with multiple caterpillars, provided I'd already given them my usual caterpillar-preparation: placed inside of a Ziploc bag and beaten against the side of my brick house. It's a caterpillar smoothie!
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather get kicked in the face by Captain Planet?

Or.....

Would you rather suck on your dogs chew toy all day?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Well, considering Captain Planet is far from Chuck Norris status, I'd go with him. And then I'd trash him, irony and all. (Please tell me someone got that.)

Would you rather be...

...singing in the rain?

or

...dancing in the street?

P.S.:
[quote name='Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah.....about that....[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]
So what is it, then? Do you have no digits of your own and find this the only outlet for your unfathomable well of jealousy? Or are you just another Saw wannabe?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Would you rather be...

...singing in the rain?

or

...dancing in the street?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll go with dancing in the street, in reality I'd say either would make you look like a complete weirdo, but I prefer to stay dry while I express myself.

[B]Roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris ?[/B]

Or

[B]Roundhouse kicked by Bruce Lee ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]Roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris ?[/B]

Or

[B]Roundhouse kicked by Bruce Lee ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

a roundhouse kick by chuck norris man, yeah i'd evaporate from the face of the planet, and dissrupt the space time continuum making it possible that i was never actually born...

would you rather know of meaning of life?

or

meet the creator himself?

[QUOTE]would you rather know of meaning of life?

or

meet the creator himself?[/QUOTE]
Know the meaning of life. DURHHH!!!

Would you rather ride your meet someone in person from MySpace that you don't know?

OR

Meet someone from OB that you don't know?