OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Eeuuaagh. Another crappy choice. Oh, jays, I can't?

OH! Naruto SUB! Oh, that makes things so much easier. Give me Naruto. That way I can create the English voices in my head. *whew!*

Would you rather...

...realize you're in class in your underwear and it's not a dream this time?

or

...walk in on your college roommate and his/her boyfriend/girlfriend [I]en flagrante[/I]?[/FONT][/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Assuming my french is up to scratch (And it's not, trust me) I'm going to go with the second choice on this one... Not that I'd be especially opposed to the first one, but the second one just presents so many oppertunities for fanfiction, and, well... Yea, Number 2.

Would You Rather...

... spend thirty seconds reading the damn manual?

or

... blindly try and build your barbeque with the help of some handy cement and a blowtorch with your drinking buddies for 5 hours?[/COLOR]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]
Would You Rather...

... spend thirty seconds reading the damn manual?

or

... blindly try and build your barbeque with the help of some handy cement and a blowtorch with your drinking buddies for 5 hours?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with that second choice. Mainly because I like hanging out with my buddies, and......beer....hehehehehe. Anyway's, my turn again.

Would you rather fix your sink, which is clogged with cat crap?

Or.....

Would you rather fix your toilet, which is clogged with dog crap?

(Now that is tricky.)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with that second choice. Mainly because I like hanging out with my buddies, and......beer....hehehehehe. Anyway's, my turn again.

Would you rather fix your sink, which is clogged with cat crap?

Or.....

Would you rather fix your toilet, which is clogged with dog crap?

(Now that is tricky.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

What the [i]hell[/i] is dog crap doing in the toilet? I mean, I could buy cat crap in the sink, but dog crap in the toilet? Just based on the sheer unlikliness of the event I'll go with B!

Would You Rather...

... eat at McDonalds?

or

... sit through the entire Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector movie?

(Now THAT is tough!)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]Would You Rather...

... eat at McDonalds?

or

... sit through the entire Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector movie?

(Now THAT is tough!)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]McDonald's. Their new chicken sandwiches actually aren't half bad.

Woud you rather be forced to sit through every last episode of...

...[I]The Simple Life[/I]?

or

...[I]House of Carters[/I]?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]McDonald's. Their new chicken sandwiches actually aren't half bad.

Woud you rather be forced to sit through every last episode of...

...[I]The Simple Life[/I]?

or

...[I]House of Carters[/I]?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Ugh, i suppose Simple Life since Paris Hilton is atleast better to look at then any of the carters. I'd take neither for $1000 though, Alex.

Alright, lets go with would you rather :

[b]Live in a habitable city on a magical floating continent in the sky[/b]

or

[b]Live in a habitable underwater city in the ocean [/b][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Impact][SIZE=4]hhmmm thats a tough one. I have a fear of heights...but i also fear drowning. Hmm which to choose. i would probably go with the first one cause the last thing i need is a retarded blue whale to come crashing through the barrier and flooding the city.

my turn huh. gotta think... gotta think..

ok

would you rather....

work in a small cubicle doing mindless work for the rest of your life...

or

work at McDonalds for the rest of your life?[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I would rather work in a small cubicle, doing mindless work for the rest of my life, than be stuck at McDonald's, doing mindless work for the rest of my life + obnoxious, rude customers who can;t order a shake correctly, yet expect the world should be handed to them on a platter! [/rant] :p

Would you rather....

be a participant in a fly swatting contest, or...

do the audio commentary for a watching paint dry DVD?

[QUOTE=Kitchen Sink]

Would you rather....

be a participant in a fly swatting contest, or...

do the audio commentary for a watching paint dry DVD?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Cyan]I would rather participant in a fly swatting contest. I can't stand having to watch paint dry.

Would you rather be stranded on an island with every nessecity?

OR

Would you rather be living in a huge house with very limited nessecities?
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=True Angel][COLOR=Cyan]I would rather participant in a fly swatting contest. I can't stand having to watch paint dry.

Would you rather be stranded on an island with every nessecity?

OR

Would you rather be living in a huge house with very limited nessecities?
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Assuming you could find an island that comes with a AlienWare computer, sattelite uplink to the internet, massive plasma TV with ExpressVU, and an ample amount of Cheezies, I'll go with the first one thanks.

Would You Rather...

... get into a fist-fight with a 6'9" giant who weighs 120 pounds?

OR

... get into a fist-fight with a 5'3" midget who weighs 240 pounds?

*both of these people are in great shape so it's not 240 pounds of fat or anything*[/COLOR]

Would You Rather...

... get into a fist-fight with a 6'9" giant who weighs 120 pounds?

OR

... get into a fist-fight with a 5'3" midget who weighs 240 pounds?

*both of these people are in great shape so it's not 240 pounds of fat or anything*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with choice number 1. I mean, 120 pounds of muscle compared to 240 pounds of muscle.....240 is definetly gonna hurt much more, no matter how tall or short you are. Anyway's, my turn.

Would you rather watch the entire Bug's Life movie 3 times in a row?

Or....

Would you rather watch Barney for an hour and a half?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with choice number 1. I mean, 120 pounds of muscle compared to 240 pounds of muscle.....240 is definetly gonna hurt much more, no matter how tall or short you are. Anyway's, my turn.

Would you rather watch the entire Bug's Life movie 3 times in a row?

Or....

Would you rather watch Barney for an hour and a half?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
The first choice definatly. What? The ant chick is [i]hot[/i], ok?!

Would You Rather...

... play the new WarioWare Patented Auto-Masturbation Factory game for the Wii?

Or

... work at the WarioWare Auto-Masturbation Factory for real?[/COLOR]

The first choice definatly. What? The ant chick is [i]hot[/i], ok?!

Would You Rather...

... play the new WarioWare Patented Auto-Masturbation Factory game for the Wii?

Or

... work at the WarioWare Auto-Masturbation Factory for real?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Holy jemoly! That's a bizarre one, dude! :laugh:

I guess I would rather play cuz I hate working if I am working at that factory, therefore no playing time (erm.. ok, there might be). :laugh:

Would you rather...

Break the rules just to make you satisfied over your needs

=OR=

Stay by the rules and feel miserable?

[QUOTE=Chiyasha]Holy jemoly! That's a bizarre one, dude! :laugh:

I guess I would rather play cuz I hate working if I am working at that factory, therefore no playing time (erm.. ok, there might be). :laugh:

Would you rather...

Break the rules just to make you satisfied over your needs

=OR=

Stay by the rules and feel miserable?[/QUOTE]

I would rather break the rules to satisfy my needs because somtimes it's better to bend the rules so that everything turns out well. That would be better than just being plain miserable.
Would you rather...
hang out with a bunch of crabby old peoples?
or
A bunch of crying toddlers?

[QUOTE=mangamaniack21]
Would you rather...
hang out with a bunch of crabby old peoples?
or
A bunch of crying toddlers?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna go with the old people. I mean, I hate little crying kid's. Hey, at least I get to play checkers and stuff with the old people, woohoo. Anyway's, my turn.

Would you rather eat your favorite pizza?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cheeseburger from anywhere of your choosing?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]Would you rather eat your favorite pizza?

Or....

Would you rather eat a cheeseburger from anywhere of your choosing?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I'll take the cheseburger. My favorite pizza will stay the same, but there are hundreds of varieties of juicy hamburgers to choose from.

Right-o! Would you rather get stuck with reading...

...[I]Moby Dick[/I]?

or

...[I]Silas Marner[/I]?

If you've never heard of these books before, look them up before answering. It'll be good for you. :D [/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]I'll take the cheseburger. My favorite pizza will stay the same, but there are hundreds of varieties of juicy hamburgers to choose from.

Right-o! Would you rather get stuck with reading...

...[I]Moby Dick[/I]?

or

...[I]Silas Marner[/I]?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm....this is a tricky one for me, but I think i'm gonna have to go with the classic, Moby Dick. Anyway's, my turn again.

Would you rather have [B]Charles'[/B] cat's take over your house?

Or....

Would you rather have killer smurfs attack completely destroy your home?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather have [B]Charles'[/B] cats take over your house?

Or....

Would you rather have killer smurfs attack completely destroy your home?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Definitely going with the table-tennis playing cats, I could just sit and watch that for hours of free entertainment. Hell put up a webcam and charge people for watching it.

[B]Cross-dress for a day ?[/B]

Or

[B]Go naked for a week ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Definitely going with the table-tennis playing cats, I could just sit and watch that for hours of free entertainment. Hell put up a webcam and charge people for watching it.

Or

[B]Go naked for a week ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'll take cross dressing for a day for £100 Gavin. It'd so fun and easy. You can scare people, find stuff out and as a bonus you won't get arrested for indescent exposure. Where as even if you do scare people naked you will also be arrested.

Okay so I have to think of a good one... let's see.

Would you rather be treated by the doctors on Grey's Anatomy

[center]or[/center]

by the doctors on ER?

Wow TV doctors. And I don't even get to watch the shows... I wonder what I'll think up next... maybe which fictional office you'd rather work in.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather be treated by the doctors on Grey's Anatomy

[center]or[/center]

by the doctors on ER?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm....well, i'm not really sure on this one, but I think i'm gonna go with the doctor's from ER. Why I chose ER I really don't know. Anyway's, tis' my turn.

Would you rather own a Xbox 360?

Or....

Would you rather own a Playstation 3?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]

Or

[B]Go naked for a week ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think that I would rather cross-dress for a day. I would be humiliated if went naked for a week.

Would you rather have your computer crash and couldn't get a new one until 2 years?
~~~~~
OR...
~~~~~
Would you rather not be able to get a computer until 5 years?

[QUOTE=True Angel]Would you rather have your computer crash and couldn't get a new one until 2 years?
~~~~~
OR...
~~~~~
Would you rather not be able to get a computer until 5 years?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I'll go with the crashed PC. Less time to buy a new one, and I can fix the crashed compy in the meantime.[/FONT]
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather own a Xbox 360?

Or....

Would you rather own a Playstation 3?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]PS3. I don't really have anything against Microsoft or the 360, but there's more stuff for me on the Sony side of life. (Ooooh, that was awful. :twitch: )

So, would you rather...

...get beat up by Richard Simmons in front of your friends and live with the horrible shame for the rest of your life?

or

...get beat up by Jean-Claude Van Damm and...erm...well...get left as a vegetable?

(Yeah, this is pretty much Catch-22.)[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]

...get beat up by Richard Simmons in front of your friends and live with the horrible shame for the rest of your life?

or

...get beat up by Jean-Claude Van Damm and...erm...well...get left as a vegetable?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the first choice. I mean, at least I won't be a vegetable, and my friend's would forget all about it after a few month's anyway's.

Would you rather shave your dog's crotch with a stick?

Or....

Would you rather shave your cat's tail with a toothbrush?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Heero yuy
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm....I think i'm gonna have to go with the first choice. I mean, at least I won't be a vegetable, and my friend's would forget all about it after a few month's anyway's.

Would you rather shave your dog's crotch with a stick?

Or....

Would you rather shave your cat's tail with a toothbrush?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have a dog. But I used too...and shaving his crotch would be gross and I would think hard and painful for the both of us.

So, shave my cats tail with a toothbursh.

Would you rather...

Eat a meal off a Seven/Eleven toilet?

Or

Listen to Ashley Simpson's music for a month?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][QUOTE=Heero yuy]Well, I don't have a dog. But I used too...and shaving his crotch would be gross and I would think hard and painful for the both of us.

So, shave my cats tail with a toothbursh.

Would you rather...

Eat a meal off a Seven/Eleven toilet?

Or

Listen to Ashley Simpson's music for a month?[/QUOTE]Just a point here, having learned how to groom animals and that includes using the right type of blade to shave the said area. Well unless you modify that stick, it just isn't going to work. You'd have better luck just ripping the hair straight out. :p Same goes for the cat too, though unless your weird, you don't even shave a cat.

Anyway, I don't even know who Ashley Simpson is so I'll take the music since it's likely to at least be something different.

Now would you rather wake up and realize that you are stranded on an island for a month with no tv or any amenities other than enough food and water to keep you alive.

Or

Would you rather wake up, find everything you could ever wish for and then realize that you were in hell and though you could look at everything, you would never be able to use it again?[/COLOR]

Guest Heero yuy
[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Just a point here, having learned how to groom animals and that includes using the right type of blade to shave the said area. Well unless you modify that stick, it just isn't going to work. You'd have better luck just ripping the hair straight out. :p Same goes for the cat too, though unless your weird, you don't even shave a cat.

Anyway, I don't even know who Ashley Simpson is so I'll take the music since it's likely to at least be something different.

Now would you rather wake up and realize that you are stranded on an island for a month with no tv or any amenities other than enough food and water to keep you alive.

Or

Would you rather wake up, find everything you could ever wish for and then realize that you were in hell and though you could look at everything, you would never be able to use it again?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Shaving cats used to an old school prank. Cruel though...

And Ashley Simpson sucks...I would look her up on youtube.com and see what you think. After listening to her, I'm sure you would pick the first option.

I rather do the island thing. Just to see something I want and yet ot be able use it again is torture and cruel kinda like eating ice cream or donuts in front of fat people that are running on treadmills. But then, it's funny.

Would you rather...

Shave your head then wear your friend's pubic hair as a toupe?

Or...

Having Dr. Phil and Oprah council you on sexual techniques as your parents watch?

Oh, it's getting tricky.