OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Heero yuy]

Would you rather...

Shave your head then wear your friend's pubic hair as a toupe?

Or...

Having Dr. Phil and Oprah council you on sexual techniques as your parents watch?

Oh, it's getting tricky.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I've said this once and i'll say it again, I will never wear another man's pubic hair as a toupe!

Besides, maybe Oprah will give me a car... She seems charitable, i'll just say something like...wow, i really wish i could have sex with a girl in a [B]Brand New Car!![/B]... You think it'll work?

Would you rather eat a delicious (food of your choice) and acquire a parasite that will make you ill for a week

or

eat something disgusting that'll make you sick for 4 days.

(A week is 7 days)

[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Would you rather eat a delicious (food of your choice) and acquire a parasite that will make you ill for a week

or

eat something disgusting that'll make you sick for 4 days.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the first choice. I mean, i'm gonna get sick anyway's, so I might as well have some delicious poisonous food.

Would you rather bake a cake?

Or.....

Would you rather bake a pie?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
Would you rather bake a cake?

Or.....

Would you rather bake a pie?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Plum]
[SIZE=1]Hmmm...I'd rather bake a cake, I get to lick the frosting like that. ^.~

Would you rather...

Reveal your deepest secret?
or
Fall hoplessly in love with the next person you see?

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Eureka][COLOR=Plum][SIZE=1]Would you rather...

Reveal your deepest secret?
or
Fall hoplessly in love with the next person you see?

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]I'll go with the deepest secret. Actually, I kind of feel pretty safe about that one, since I've done it once already and nobody understood it. :p

Righty-o. Would you rather...

...buy a lottery ticket on a ridiculous whim and miraculously win $10 mil.?

or

...fall into deep, satisfying mutual love with someone and be completely at peace with the world, even if you were scraping the edge of the poverty level?

Remember, when you randomly get massive hordes o' cash in real life, sh** tends to happen rapidly to you. And not always the good kind of sh**. So either way, money's still a bit of an issue.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]
Righty-o. Would you rather...

...buy a lottery ticket on a ridiculous whim and miraculously win $10 mil.?

or

...fall into deep, satisfying mutual love with someone and be completely at peace with the world, even if you were scraping the edge of the poverty level?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the choice where I get my $10 mil., and i'll take my chances with sh** happening to me.

Would you rather win a dvd player with a corded remote with a 1-foot length?

Or....

Would you rather win a vhs player with a cordless remote and 3 free vhs' of your choice?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the choice where I get my $10 mil., and i'll take my chances with sh** happening to me.

Would you rather win a dvd player with a corded remote with a 1-foot length?

Or....

Would you rather win a vhs player with a cordless remote and 3 free vhs' of your choice?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]DVD baby! People are getting too damn lazy anyway. Besides with a corded remote you definately won't lose it and if push comes to shove you can always cut the damn cord!

Just a quick comment on the whole Oprah thing. Oprah is friggin' cool and I can't understand why Tom and Katie didn't invite her to their wedding, especially after Tom jumped on her furniture. I thought it was a given that if you jumped on someone's couch you invite them to your wedding. I know I'd invite Oprah to my wedding... if I was having one.

Now that that's settled would you rather have an emberassing drunken dance video of you that your 'best friend' shot of you posted on Youtube for everyone to see

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have an emberassing moment that your friend recorded shown on America's Funniest Home Videos and aired everywhere?

Life's full of tough choices isn't it?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Now that that's settled would you rather have an emberassing drunken dance video of you that your 'best friend' shot of you posted on Youtube for everyone to see

[center]or[/center]

Would you rather have an emberassing moment that your friend recorded shown on America's Funniest Home Videos and aired everywhere?

Life's full of tough choices isn't it?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

youtube hands down!! i'd rather be immortalized that way than have a potential to win a couple thousand bucks...in that case i win! haha

ok ok my turn!

would you rather watch a whole day marathon of barney and friends...
or
live in teletubbyland for 2 months?

[QUOTE=nomad19]
would you rather watch a whole day marathon of barney and friends...
or
live in teletubbyland for 2 months?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]Dude this is like the third time i see this question...... well since i have no choice but to choose i would watch barney and friends cause thats old school.

well lets see if i can think of something original.

would you rather rather wrestle a bear (or panda)

or

would you rather wrestle the undertaker in a steel cage [/FONT] match![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=only1specialed][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]Dude this is like the third time i see this question...... well since i have no choice but to choose i would watch barney and friends cause thats old school.

well lets see if i can think of something original.

would you rather rather wrestle a bear (or panda)

or

would you rather wrestle the undertaker in a steel cage [/FONT] match![/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wrestle the Undertaker, wrestling is all faked so win or lose you come out from the fight relatively unscathed, which is more than you can say about the bear fight.

[B]Fight Superman ?[/B]

Or

[B]Fight DBZ's Goku ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Wrestle the Undertaker, wrestling is all faked so win or lose you come out from the fight relatively unscathed, which is more than you can say about the bear fight.

[B]Fight Superman ?[/B]

Or

[B]Fight DBZ's Goku ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd fight Superman, But I want to fight the new Superman because he's much weaker than the Christopher Reeve Superman. He's just as bad as Spiderman... okay I'm really only going on hearsay since a friend of mine told me how bad the Superman movie was and I'm sure I can beat a guy who can tear off a plane wing, but not save the whole plane. Plus I'm not really that familiar with DBZ.

Would you rather go through one week smelling like pulled pork.

[center]or[/center]

Go through one week smelling like soy based baby formula for babies with fussy stomachs.

Yeah both are strange, but I have to see which one someone chooses before I tell you my choice.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather go through one week smelling like pulled pork.

[center]or[/center]

Go through one week smelling like soy based baby formula for babies with fussy stomachs.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]God, I don't event know what each of them smell like, so I'll go with the soy one simply because I'm not a pork fan. By the way Chibi, if you want to note it in your sig, I happen to be a master of Irish Diplomacy, and [I]Malcom in the Middle[/I]'s Circle Game, but that's another story.

[B]Laugh until you die from being unable to breath ?[/B]

Or

[B]Die because you're unable to laugh ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]God, I don't event know what each of them smell like, so I'll go with the soy one simply because I'm not a pork fan. By the way Chibi, if you want to note it in your sig, I happen to be a master of Irish Diplomacy, and [I]Malcom in the Middle[/I]'s Circle Game, but that's another story.

[B]Laugh until you die from being unable to breath ?[/B]

Or

[B]Die because you're unable to laugh ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray] Well, that was an easy one. P: Laugh until you die from being unable to breathe.

[b]Eat a cockroach[/b] or [b]eat a butterfly[/b]?

And you have to eat them live, mind you.[/color]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]

[quote name=' Gavin']God, I don't event know what each of them smell like, so I'll go with the soy one simply because I'm not a pork fan. [/quote]

Well, I said I'd say which one I'd have chosen after someone picked. Gavin if I were you, I would have gone with pork. My daughter was on that soy based formula for babies with fussy stomachs. Let me tell you that stuff reeks! It doesn't matter if it was the pre-made or the powder it smelled horrid... and it was even worse coming back up! But hey, nice to know you're an expert in Irish Diplomacy.

[quote name='Lunox']Eat a cockroach or eat a butterfly?[/quote]

Can I eat one of the small butterflies? Honestly cockroaches freak me out so I think I could get a butterfly down easier.

Hehe my turn again?

Would you rather invite Oprah to your wedding

[center]or[/center]

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

What can I say? I'm inspired[/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Book Antiqua][QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Would you rather invite Oprah to your wedding

[center]or[/center]

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

I'd invite Oprah of course! Tom might jump on the bar and cause havoc, and poor Katie would be a zombie following him or something.

Would you rather:

[B]Be overly emotional

or

Have no emotions at all?[/B]

Hopefully no one asked this question yet. I was too lazy to go through them all.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Book Antiqua]
[B]Be overly emotional

or

Have no emotions at all?[/B]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm....I think i'm gonna go with the second choice. I mean, that wouldnt be so bad really.

Would you rather play hookey?

Or.....

Would you rather make a 50 on every thing you had for school work that day?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm....I think i'm gonna go with the second choice. I mean, that wouldnt be so bad really.

Would you rather play hookey?

Or.....

Would you rather make a 50 on every thing you had for school work that day?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Okaaay, so apparently [I]my[/I] response got lost in the mail or something. I had also chosen option 2 because I think [I]Big O[/I]'s [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rdorothy.jpg][U]R. Dorothy[/U][/URL] is awesome.

I'll take the hookey. I'm an honest enough person to where my teachers assume I had a reason for being out, so I can make up the work.

Would you rather...

...drive a sleek, close-to-the-road car?

or

..drive a big, powerful truck?

I'm getting a little idea-dry. Can you tell?[/FONT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Would you rather...

...drive a sleek, close-to-the-road car?

or

..drive a big, powerful truck?

I'm getting a little idea-dry. Can you tell?[/FONT][/QUOTE]I use to drive a Semi Truck for a living. So I'll take one of those trucks over a tiny little car any day. :p

Would you rather be able to hear the thoughts of others around you so you can take advantage of the fact since you are the only one? (oh the opportunities!)

Or

Would you rather make it where everyone can hear everyone else, and create chaos through out the world when all the dirty truths become public? (what fun it would be to watch people like President Bush squirm!)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
Would you rather be able to hear the thoughts of others around you so you can take advantage of the fact since you are the only one? (oh the opportunities!)

Or

Would you rather make it where everyone can hear everyone else, and create chaos through out the world when all the dirty truths become public? (what fun it would be to watch people like President Bush squirm!)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

hmm, the 2nd one since the world is already messed up...i'd be obliged to use my power for good...if i was the only one, im that noble haha...

ok ok my 2nd question, would you rather get your thumbs sawn off (we know how important they are)

or

lose an eye....

[QUOTE=nomad19]hmm, the 2nd one since the world is already messed up...i'd be obliged to use my power for good...if i was the only one, im that noble haha...

ok ok my 2nd question, would you rather get your thumbs sawn off (we know how important they are)

or

lose an eye....[/QUOTE]

Lose an eye. I'm practically blind in my right one anyway. OK, would you rather eat ramen or eat ice cream? *I'm hungry*

[quote name='queenbakura']Lose an eye. I'm practically blind in my right one anyway. OK, would you rather eat ramen or eat ice cream? *I'm hungry*[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Ice-cream for me, I've never had ramen, and in reality I have no idea what it even is.

[B]Live a long life without ever fulfilling your potential ?[/B]

Or

[B]Reach your potential and live only a short life ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Ice-cream for me, I've never had ramen, and in reality I have no idea what it even is.

[B]Live a long life without ever fulfilling your potential ?[/B]

Or

[B]Reach your potential and live only a short life ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]That's a sort of paradox right there, it seems. How can you fulfil your potential if you only life a short life? Is not living a long life a part of your potential? Eh, but whatev. =D

I would choose to live the long life. You can still be happy without filling your full potential. And the way i see it, what makes life worth living is the time you have with those you love.

Would you rather restart your life with the knowledge you have now but in different circumstances decided at random

or

restart your life with no knowledge at all, in the circumstances of your choosing?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]That's a sort of paradox right there, it seems. How can you fulfil your potential if you only life a short life? Is not living a long life a part of your potential? Eh, but whatev. =D

I would choose to live the long life. You can still be happy without filling your full potential. And the way i see it, what makes life worth living is the time you have with those you love.

Would you rather restart your life with the knowledge you have now but in different circumstances decided at random

or

restart your life with no knowledge at all, in the circumstances of your choosing?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Sienna]
Gotta be the first one. What happens if I get reborn into, like, a really hot chick or something? That would be awesome. Be cool if I was like a fly or a spider or something that could sneak into the girls locker room or something equally erotic, too. I guess there's a chance I could be reborn as an ocellating fan or a hockey puck or something equally unpleasent, but it's worth the risk.

Would You Rather...

... have a super-incredible computer but onl 56k internet?

OR

... have a crappy Mac or something that's complete crap but have an awesome internet connection?
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=HedonismBot][COLOR=Sienna]
Would You Rather...

... have a super-incredible computer but onl 56k internet?

OR

... have a crappy Mac or something that's complete crap but have an awesome internet connection?
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the super-incredible computer with the dial-up. I mean, I can still play some super-sweet PC games on that baby.

Would you rather get shot in the finger?

Or....

Would you rather get shot in the toe?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna go with the super-incredible computer with the dial-up. I mean, I can still play some super-sweet PC games on that baby.

Would you rather get shot in the finger?

Or....

Would you rather get shot in the toe?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Shot in the toe, easily. What do you think I am, some kind of freaky monkey-man? I ain't usin'em fer n'ything anyway.

Would You Rather...

... play ho[b]c[/b]key?

OR

... get in a fist-fight with a semi-sentient salmon which may or may not be capable of granting wishes?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Would You Rather...

... play hockey?

OR

... get in a fist-fight with a semi-sentient salmon which may or may not be capable of granting wishes?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather play hockey. Even though I have no idea how to play, I'd rather not look stupid fist-fighting with a fish that might not grant me a wish! Okaky here we go now. Would you rather...
[CENTER] Go to homecoming with the scariest guy in your school?

OR

Not go to homecoming and miss it?[/CENTER]