OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=Ikillion][color=#d2b43b][size=1][font=Trebuchet MS]
Ok now would you rather...

Be forced to push a very big boulder (around 2 tons) up a hill for all eternity.

or

Be stuck in waist deep water for all eternity, water which every time you try to go down for a drink, it disapears and becomes nothing but a barren hole, and when you stand back up, fills back up with water.

Ah, how ancient history can be so inspiring.[/font][/size][/color][/QUOTE][size=1][color=dimgray]Ah I definately wouldn't want to be in Tantalus's shoes, so I would definately opt for the boulder, and hey at least I'd be in shape. [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Anyways, lets say something goes wrong with you, and you need surgery. Problem being, for whatever reason there is nothing left on the planet to sedate you with.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Would you rather[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]A. Have an un-sedated surgery?[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]or [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]B. Live with an uncomfortable pain for the rest of you life? (Just a constant amount, enough that you couldn't forget that there was something wrong, but not too much that you'd be screaming, like a dull headache that wont fade.)[/color][/size]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Ikillion][color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
Oh please, you haven't seen morbid until we go into ways of torture =P[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Tahoma]Heh...but wasn't that other stuff psychological torture?[/FONT]
[quote name='Ikillion][color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ah, how ancient history can be so inspiring.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Tahoma]Amen, brother. Gotta love the Greeks.[/FONT]
[QUOTE=Veritas][size=1][color=dimgray]...lets say something goes wrong with you, and you need surgery. Problem being, for whatever reason there is nothing left on the planet to sedate you with.

Would you rather

A. Have an un-sedated surgery?

or

B. Live with an uncomfortable pain for the rest of you life? (Just a constant amount, enough that you couldn't forget that there was something wrong, but not too much that you'd be screaming, like a dull headache that wont fade.)[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Tahoma]Give me the surgery. Along with all of Ed Elric's willpower, 'cause I'd need it.

Speaking of eternity, would you rather spend it watching...

...The Wiggles?

or

...Teletubbies?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Tahoma]
Speaking of eternity, would you rather spend it watching...

...The Wiggles?

or

...Teletubbies?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hmm, I've never watched either one, but I know they're both kids's shows... I think Wiggles.

Hehe my turn!

Would you rather:

Get up on stage in front of everyone including camera crews which will be broadcasting live and sing?

[center]or[/center]

Give a speech on the state of the nation in exactly the same setting. [/color][/font]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
"Live forever and never know love, or live only three years but be in the most positive and beautiful relationship you'll ever have?"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I'm going to have to go with the three year's of love. Because, I stick strong to the saying "Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all." So basically that mean's that I would rather loved than not have loved, even if it's only for a short time. Here we go again.

Would you rather drown in a pool of chili?

Or.....

Would you rather drown in a pool of chili with hot sauce?

(Tricky one ain't it?)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I'm going to have to go with the three year's of love. Because, I stick strong to the saying "Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all." So basically that mean's that I would rather loved than not have loved, even if it's only for a short time. Here we go again.

Or.....

(Tricky one ain't it?)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Not very tricky at all. I definitely enjoy my chili with hot sauce so if I'm going to die eating chili it better taste the way I like it, damn it. Anyway, [B]would you rather[/B]...

Be forced to sit in front of a computer for the rest of your life?

[CENTER]OR[/CENTER]

Never be able to use a computer again (ever!). [/FONT]

[SIZE=1](I really hope this is an easy question for whoever answers this).[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I'm going to have to go with the three year's of love. Because, I stick strong to the saying "Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all." So basically that mean's that I would rather loved than not have loved, even if it's only for a short time. Here we go again.

Or.....

(Tricky one ain't it?)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]My first question is WTF is someone doing filling a pool with Chili and my second question is WTF is someone doing swimming in Chili? (Sorry there is a town where I live called Chili, but it's phonetic)

I'd pick the first one.

So would you rather:

Be on Fear factor and eat live scorpions

[center]or[/center]

Be on Fear Factor and eat live spiders?

(choices choices)[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
So would you rather:

Be on Fear factor and eat live scorpions

[center]or[/center]

Be on Fear Factor and eat live spiders?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I would probably go with eating a spider for unknown reasons. I guess it just all depends on how big the scorpion and/or type it is, same goes for the spider. Here I go again.

Would you rather be on the Oprah Winfrey show?

Or....

Would you rather be on the Dr. Phil show?

P.S. I loved that WTF about the pool of chili ChibiHorsewoman, that really cracked me up. Thank you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I would probably go with eating a spider for unknown reasons. I guess it just all depends on how big the scorpion and/or type it is, same goes for the spider. Here I go again.

Would you rather be on the Oprah Winfrey show?

Or....

Would you rather be on the Dr. Phil show?

P.S. I loved that WTF about the pool of chili ChibiHorsewoman, that really cracked me up. Thank you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I would definitely go on the Oprah show. Because if I'm on the Dr. Phil show, it means I had a problem and he's helping me fix it, but if I'm on Oprah, then I already fixed my problem. :)

And since my questions were blatantly ignored by CHW and Kurayami, I'll repost them. Would you rather...

[CENTER]OR[/CENTER]

[SIZE=1](I really hope this is an easy question for whoever answers this).[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Not very tricky at all. I definitely enjoy my chili with hot sauce so if I'm going to die eating chili it better taste the way I like it, damn it. Anyway, [B]would you rather[/B]...

[CENTER]OR[/CENTER]

[SIZE=1](I really hope this is an easy question for whoever answers this).[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#8855ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Ok I'll reply to your question.

I'll get stuck infront of a coimputer only because I have a lot of stuff to do there. Who knows. Maybe if I stay here long enough I can finish all my fanfics.

And would you believe I was going to do this before you reposted?

Hehe my turn again

Would you rather:

[center]Be looked over

or

be over looked[/center]

There was a famous designer who said somthing to that effect.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#8855ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Would you rather:

[center]Be looked over

or

be over looked[/center]

There was a famous designer who said somthing to that effect.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
Id rather be looked over, cuz then all Id have to do is raise my hand to be noticed.

Would you rather be the QB who threw the game losing interception, or the coach who will have to take all the flak from the media?

[quote name='tachiKC']Would you rather be the QB who threw the game losing interception, or the coach who will have to take all the flak from the media?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Definitely the quarterback. I hate the press. Well, I really just hate all the pesky in-your-face reporters, but still.

Right, then. Would you rather...

...die with fame and fortune?

or

...die with honor and peace?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Definitely the quarterback. I hate the press. Well, I really just hate all the pesky in-your-face reporters, but still.

Right, then. Would you rather...

...die with fame and fortune?

or

...die with honor and peace?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather die with honor and peace. I can't stand the media and if I was famous I know it would follow me everywhere. Same thing with fortune and you can't take it with you.

Okay this is dumb but would you rather

[center]be too hot most of the time

or

be too cold most of the time[/center]

Lucky me I don't have to deal with that whole way too hot thing until menopause![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay this is dumb but would you rather

[center]be too hot most of the time

or

be too cold most of the time[/center][/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Seeing as I spend an hour or so per day in the gym I'm used to being too hot, so obviously I'll go with that one.

Would you rather

[B]Hear the most annoying music for one week non-stop ?[/B]

Or

[B]Hear mildly annoying music for three months non-stop ?[/B][/SIZE]

[color=crimson] I'd rather hear the most annoying music non-stop for one week. I like to get things I don't enjoy over and done with as quickly as possible, so making the annoying music more mild in exchange for it lasting a few more months is not an option.

Would you rather....

Live 15 years in absolute wealth, or...

Live 80 in severe, famine-stricken poverty?[/color]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial][i]Both.[/i]

Death by bear mauling or marriage to Donald Trump?[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Donald Trump! We'd be the richest gay couple evar! EVAR!! I would buy a puppy! ^L^

....and some lubricants.

Wear a shirt that is way too big for you

or

death by a flock of pigeons?

Think think think!

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Wear a shirt that is way too big for you

or

death by a flock of pigeons?

Think think think!

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed] Why'd you have to give us a hard one!? Hmmm.....let me think......umm.....I guess i'm gonna have to go with "wear a big shirt that is way too big for me" option. Hmmm....let me see what I can come up with.

Would you rather live in a trash can for a week?

Or....

Would you rather live in a bigger trash can for 2 weeks?

P.S. I just confused myelf.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed] Why'd you have to give us a hard one!? Hmmm.....let me think......umm.....I guess i'm gonna have to go with "wear a big shirt that is way too big for me" option. Hmmm....let me see what I can come up with.

Would you rather live in a trash can for a week?

Or....

Would you rather live in a bigger trash can for 2 weeks?

P.S. I just confused myelf.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Lol nice. Lets see I'd rather live in a BIGGER trash can for 2 weeks since its spacey, and its only for 2 weeks :P.
Ok would u rather

Drink 10 gallons of salt water?

OR...

stick 10 double A batteries in ur mouth?

[QUOTE=chaos Alvis]
Drink 10 gallons of salt water?

OR...

stick 10 double A batteries in ur mouth?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....tricky one.....mainly because both of those do not sound too fun. But I guess i'm gonna have to go with sticking 10 double A batteries in my mouth, because I simply hate drinking salt water, especially 10 gallon's. Alright, here goes.

Would you rather be a UPS driver?

OR.....

Would you rather be a FedEx driver?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Would you rather be a UPS driver?

OR.....

Would you rather be a FedEx driver?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]That is so easy, having been a truck driver, I already know that working for FedEx is a total pain in the rear. UPS is much easier to work with. So I would drive for UPS. No contest whatsoever. :catgirl:

Lets see?.

[B]Would you rather hike barefoot through the mountains during the winter?[/B]

Or
[B]
Would you rather hike barefoot though the desert during the middle of the summer? [/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue]That is so easy, having been a truck driver, I already know that working for FedEx is a total pain in the rear. UPS is much easier to work with. So I would drive for UPS. No contest whatsoever. :catgirl:

Lets see?.

[B]Would you rather hike barefoot through the mountains during the winter?[/B]

Or
[B]
Would you rather hike barefoot though the desert during the middle of the summer? [/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Well, since you were a little unspecific i'll just think of the worst case scenario for both situations. Worst case for the mountains is you get frost bite and lose both your feet. That'd suck. Worst case for desert is you get severe burns on your feet, but you don't lose 'em. They just hurt like hell. Also it's a freegin' desert, you'd be all sweaty and sticky and stuff. So i'm going to go with the desert. I'd rather keep my feet.

Would you rather sharpen your finger

or

your toe via pencil sharpener?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Would you rather sharpen your finger

or

your toe via pencil sharpener?

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I think i'm gonna have to go with sharpening my finger because I least I can sharpen for as long as I want as much as I want. Boo-yah. Anyway's, it's my turn. Evil laugh.

Would you rather spend all day fishing using your big toe as bait in a pool of parana's?

Or.....

Would you rather spend all day fishing using your pinky toe as bait in a pool of parana's?

(No win situation.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=crimson] I'd fish with my pinky toe. I can lose that without too much stress. The loss of my big toe, however, could affect my balance.

There's always the chance that the Prianah's could take more than my toe though...

Would you rather live without the ability to hear spoken words for the rest of your life, or....

Be able to hear spoken words, knowing that you'll never hear another note of music again?[/color]