OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: The Winner...

Flash

...And the final total vote count stands at 30... Pathetic. Out of the 1700 members only 30 of them can be bothered to send me a PM. Damn j00 all to hell.

Anyway...

The final count was 18 to 12...

Sephiroth... was the runner-up.
Raiha, you've won the first annual Otaku Big Brother competition. Congratulations. Now, to think of a prize... Hmmm...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Yay! erm, that was surprising. I suppose Sephiroth isn't as popular as i thought. . [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, it's just that people are like, scared of him 'coz he's a God. Oh, scary scary.

*mutters* ...Wusses..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]why be scared?, the only reason i think would be to suck up to him, bah he should be liked for the person, not the job. . [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you for your kindness, but to be honest, I don't care what people think of me, its their opinions....

abd congrats to raiha, you deserved it :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...And the final total vote count stands at 30... Pathetic. Out of the 1700 members only 30 of them can be bothered to send me a PM. Damn j00 all to hell.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well not everyone comes to Games and Stories all the time... like me for example.... ::cough:: i mean... HOW'D I GET HERE???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...And the final total vote count stands at 30... Pathetic. Out of the 1700 members only 30 of them can be bothered to send me a PM. [i]Damn j00 all to hell[/i].
[/B][/QUOTE]

BOY! I VOTED! So, you mean to say is....Damn |) e /\/\ all to hell! lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*screams* *cries* *dies* Wow! I can't believe I actually won.........I feel so .........er......loved.....?[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

YES! She died! I can live in PeAcE!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, Rai. And, a big CoNgRaTs to Sephiroth! He should get a round of appluse...

*silence*

DAMNIT, I SAID CLAP FOR THE GUY!

*claps. Silence.*

Damnit...-.-X Ok, look. Here's my ATM card. Now clap.

*Everyone claps.*

*snicker* Mwahahahhahahah....Fools. Gave them the FAKE card! mwahahahahahhahahaha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously, Congrats Seph. :)

Congratulations to both Seph. and Rahia. They both deserved it.

Well, I was wondering how long Flash would keep us waiting? Well, I got to go. I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my Relatives in Green Bay.

Place your bets on who will win the Super Bowl. PM me to bet.

[COLOR=red]YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

and to think, i voted for Raiha too...

erm... I hope you don't mind i told who i voted for now after the vote-off Flash...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] ...and Blank...die.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]And what 'cha mean by that?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]And what 'cha mean by that?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Long story. Call it a long distance, harassing relationship in which we kill eachother in various RPGs. :D[/COLOR]

Heh. Cloud, ''she'' fell for me, I rejected, went crazy, and blew everyone away with Ki blast, being all immortal. My name was Blank in that RPG(No, NOT from FFIX or w/e). Meh.

No, I can't die, Rai. YOU die! :devil: :devil: :devil: :demon: :demon: :demon: :devil: :devil: :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Heh. Cloud, ''she'' fell for me, I rejected, went crazy, and blew everyone away with Ki blast, being all immortal. My name was Blank in that RPG(No, NOT from FFIX or w/e). Meh.

No, I can't die, Rai. YOU die! :devil: :devil: :devil: :demon: :demon: :demon: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

You're [I]really[/I] crazy Blank. You know that, don't you?