Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: The Winner...


Recommended Posts

Posted
...And the final total vote count stands at 30... Pathetic. Out of the 1700 members only 30 of them can be bothered to send me a PM. Damn j00 all to hell.

Anyway...

The final count was 18 to 12...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Sephiroth... was the runner-up.
Raiha, you've won the first annual Otaku Big Brother competition. Congratulations. Now, to think of a prize... Hmmm...
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]*screams* *cries* *dies* Wow! I can't believe I actually won.........I feel so .........er......loved.....?[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Yay! erm, that was surprising. I suppose Sephiroth isn't as popular as i thought. . [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, it's just that people are like, scared of him 'coz he's a God. Oh, scary scary.

*mutters* ...Wusses..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]why be scared?, the only reason i think would be to suck up to him, bah he should be liked for the person, not the job. . [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you for your kindness, but to be honest, I don't care what people think of me, its their opinions....

abd congrats to raiha, you deserved it :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...And the final total vote count stands at 30... Pathetic. Out of the 1700 members only 30 of them can be bothered to send me a PM. Damn j00 all to hell.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well not everyone comes to Games and Stories all the time... like me for example.... ::cough:: i mean... HOW'D I GET HERE???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...And the final total vote count stands at 30... Pathetic. Out of the 1700 members only 30 of them can be bothered to send me a PM. [i]Damn j00 all to hell[/i].
[/B][/QUOTE]

BOY! I VOTED! So, you mean to say is....Damn |) e /\/\ all to hell! lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*screams* *cries* *dies* Wow! I can't believe I actually won.........I feel so .........er......loved.....?[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

YES! She died! I can live in PeAcE!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, Rai. And, a big CoNgRaTs to Sephiroth! He should get a round of appluse...

*silence*

DAMNIT, I SAID CLAP FOR THE GUY!

*claps. Silence.*

Damnit...-.-X Ok, look. Here's my ATM card. Now clap.

*Everyone claps.*

*snicker* Mwahahahhahahah....Fools. Gave them the FAKE card! mwahahahahahhahahaha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously, Congrats Seph. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]congrats all... i'm sure it was fun... what's next flash? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I guess it'd be Big Brother II: ... But if course, that'd be next year, wouldn't it... heh heh
Posted
Congratulations to both Seph. and Rahia. They both deserved it.

Well, I was wondering how long Flash would keep us waiting? Well, I got to go. I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my Relatives in Green Bay.


Place your bets on who will win the Super Bowl. PM me to bet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hmmm... I guess it'd be Big Brother II: ... But if course, that'd be next year, wouldn't it... heh heh [/B][/QUOTE]

i hate to burst your little bubble but next year is in 4-5 days...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]

i hate to burst your little bubble but next year is in 4-5 days... [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly, stormwing... That's why I said next year... :p
Posted
[COLOR=red]YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D

and to think, i voted for Raiha too...

erm... I hope you don't mind i told who i voted for now after the vote-off Flash...[/COLOR]
Posted
Congratulations Rahia!

And great job any Sephiroth!

And to think, I was the favourite after the first round...and look what happened to me...I WILL GET MY REVENGE IN BB 2...If I can get in that is...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] ...and Blank...die.[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]And what 'cha mean by that?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Umm...yeah, congratulations Raiha...nice extra surprise to get after coming back from vacation...;)

I got an idea for a next "vote off" style game...it's not another Big Brother though...but it's pretty fun, I guess...
[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]And what 'cha mean by that?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Long story. Call it a long distance, harassing relationship in which we kill eachother in various RPGs. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
Heh. Cloud, ''she'' fell for me, I rejected, went crazy, and blew everyone away with Ki blast, being all immortal. My name was Blank in that RPG(No, NOT from FFIX or w/e). Meh.

No, I can't die, Rai. YOU die! :devil: :devil: :devil: :demon: :demon: :demon: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Heh. Cloud, ''she'' fell for me, I rejected, went crazy, and blew everyone away with Ki blast, being all immortal. My name was Blank in that RPG(No, NOT from FFIX or w/e). Meh.

No, I can't die, Rai. YOU die! :devil: :devil: :devil: :demon: :demon: :demon: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

You're [I]really[/I] crazy Blank. You know that, don't you?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

You're [I]really[/I] crazy Blank. You know that, don't you? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Ugh, he knows. And he basks in his insane ways. And his delusions.[/COLOR]
Posted
Y'all are just noticing this?! :flaming: And shhhhhhhh! Sonme people MAY not have heard of me yet. Oi....

Oh! Can I reserve a spot in BB ver.2? Please? I might be away when Flash makes the new thread. Please?!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...