OtakuBoards

Digimon - Digidreams RPG.

Nagare Boshi

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT my head is about to explode

this is for the rpg not arguing about who did what and how and what they did wrong

i am going crazy we have been so stuck on our charecters we totaly forgot about ginny and cera and sere and a few others

i mean come on what are you really compaining about anyway???

a few missunderstood posts????

we are all mature ppl here arnt we then why are we arguing and totaly forgeting about the story at hand

now can we pleaese get back to the rpg and stop this arguing about mod rodding and god modding

Alright, here's my statement.

As things stand, DBZChikaGhan has replied. Again, I would like to apologize to the rest of the players;; and to her as well. I was rash in my accusasions, and I hope I can be forgiven.

As it stands from what I know, the "fight" between Kontan and Alin was a burst of their powers; their crests triggering each others, and resulting in a large chain reaction, as it stands.

Kontan is dead. He will not be coming back. ICly, he was crushed, but his spirit lives on in Nigaimon, who will be a sort of a background character from now on, causing mischief.

If you guys don't mind, I would like to introduce a new character in here named Bari Falkner. Just give me a yes or no answer; if not, I'll be happy to have Nigaimon be evil. :devil:

Again, I'm sorry for causing this. As some of you could tell, I'm new at this sort of thing, and I'm not used to controlling other characters for plot-furthering (or vice versa, I get a bit edgey when they're portrayed any different than what I see them.)

Ginny - I don't think we need a moderator to step in, I'm really trying to settle this on my own. No offense met, I just don't want to bring higher powers into this. n.n'

DBZ - as said, I'm sorry, and hope I can be forgiven.

Blanko, Sere, Matt, n.n' Gomen Nasai!

Peace out, ya'll. I'm getting way to serious here...I need to lighten up. Someone give me a good smack over the head! I demand it! :) I need sense knocked back inta me!

Don't worry about it, everyone has to start somewhere, and this is a pretty cool RPG I think. So I guess I'm still evil. :devil:
EDIT: You and me both Sere!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt and Trekmon walk into the diginursery created by Kontan and surveyed the area.

Trekmon: I guess this is all yours now.

Matt: Yeah, I guess. I'm gonna get back home no matter what.

Trekmon: I'm gonna miss you....

Matt: What are you talking about? You can come too.

Trekmon: Really?!

Matt: I couldn't live without my best friend in the world.

Trekmon: Then we'll leave this place together. And these digieggs are the key.

Matt: You're right. Good thing this cave is unnoticeable from the outside.

Trekmon: If you don't know what to look for.

Matt: Right. *smiles* Let's get started, we've got a lot of eggs to hatch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For further notice, please do not just "stumble" down the entrance to the cave. To make this more interesting, I don't want anyone to discover the headquarters.

frankie lays alone exept the two digimon protecting her

ginny and cera walk out of the bushes

ginny:FRANKIE BOY AM I GLAD TO SEE YOU

cera:YA WE HAVE BEEN LOST IN THAT FOREST FOR A LONG TIME ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

taku: uhh she has gone through three death experiances so she is so weak she cant really talk

Frankie:*bearaly coughs out* shiro saved me threeee times

taku: she is so weak and its true shiro saved her all three times she saved him once and risked her life for it the then saved her then again and once more from a long death sleep its all difficult

shiro steps out in to the clearing some food

he drops it in aww

shiro:wow guys you are back thasts great uhh could you help me

ginny and cera: *in unicen* sure

the three start to prepare the food for the rest of them
then the sun starts to set....they hear voices in the distance

*Alin leans against a rock and falls through a hole in it*

Alin:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

*Alin falls onto a hard dirt floor and stands up. She brushes herself off and starts walking towards a light source and two voices, one of which is Matt's. Alin trips on a rock and stumbles into Matt's headquarters*

:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]And now for what REALLY happens[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]Dragonfire1477:You are such a tard...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]I love you too...[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Alin leans against a rock*
*A few wet drops fall onto the ground*

Alin:I'll... ne..ne..never.. g.. get.. h... him... b.. b... back...

*Alin cries for a little longer, then wipes her tears away*

Alin:I once said that I wouldn't be the weak one... and I meant it!

*Alin stamps her foot on the ground and feels it comeout from under her feet*
*Alin looks down and sees she is standing on a metal platform*

Alin:HOLY ...

Tsukibellmon:Alin!

Alin:Sorry...

*Tsukibellmon disappears from view as Alin sinks below the ground and into an underground base*

Alin:Kontan was good...

*A small robot comes up to Alin and speaks to her*

Robot:Are you our new master?

Alin: :devil: Yes :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nagare Boshi [/i]
[B]Wai! I'm comfused. Who's good and who's evil? @_@

Oh, and I'll introduce Bari an' his crest an' his Digi later on. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Confuzzled? heh heh... good...[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin: :eek: Whoa, this place is huge!! What is it?

Robot:This is the left wing of what was once Master Kontan's underground estate. It is now the left wing of YOUR underground estate. What may we, your loyal robotic servants address you as?

Alin:Huh? Oh, Alin... my... my name is Alin...

Robot:Right this way Mistress Alin

*Alin follows the robot*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]A few hours later[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin: Put out a search of the entire area...

Robot:Yes ma'am... who are we looking for?

Alin:Matt Hunt...

Robot:Subject found... do you want to go to his exact location?

Alin:Yes! Hit the beam!

*Swirling white-blue orbs surround Alin and she is transported to Matt and Trekmon's lair*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Calm down Dragonfire... you'll see... just keep reading[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin:Hmph... the cave look is so played out...

Matt:Who are you?!

Alin:Me? Why I'm Mistress Destiny... and I shall be referred to as nothing other... now then.. you and Trekmon wanna go home right?

Matt:That is none of your business

Mistress Destiny(MD):Well I know it is and you are going to need some help...

Matt:And what makes you think we want your help?

*MD snaps her finger, and two robots seize Trekmon and chain him to a wall*

MD:Because if you choose to refuse my offer, you will be forced to watch your Digimon be destroyed!

Matt:No! Fine... I'll... I'll join you...

MD:Excellent!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Now do you see who is evil Naragre? :devil:[/COLOR]

Er...sorta.

But shouldn't Dragonfire have a say in it? @.@' Oi...I gotta get used to this....

Anyway, this is as good as time as any.

On the opposite side of the forest, more than ten miles away (Distance! Woohoo!), a boy suddenly appeared.

"Huh? What the?"

He quickly glances around, blue eyes wide. "Uh..." he mutters, running a hand through his blonde hair, "I...don't think...I'm in England anymore." (Yay! International people! Swords! Swords!...okay, back IC.)

"You aren't." a matter-of-fact voice replied. A small greyish blob appeared at his feet. "You're in the digiworld, and you were brought here for a reason!"

"I what? Who are you?"

"I'm Andamon! Pleased to meet you..."

"Bari. Bari Falkner."

"Yea. So, anyway, you're here to decide something."

"Whoah, woah, back up!"

"Can't. Too much to do! Check yer neck, will you?"

The boy blinked, glancing down. A tag had appeared. "What's this? And...huh?" He glanced at his hand. A digivice had appeared. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?" he shouted.

"Like I said, no time for explainations. Here, I'll give you a summary, though. Your crest is a special crest. You'll find out later, but most are based on personality traits."

"What about...mine?"

"It's the crest of Twilight. Right now, the digiworld is in it's twilight, and you are here to decide."

"Decide what?"

"If the Light or the Darkness will engulf it. You alone have that power, and you alone can choose, Bari. C'mon, I'll show you around. Oh, and don't worry. After you've been here a bit, you'll get used to not seeing your folks for a bit."

"Why not!?!? I want to go home!"

Andamon stared at him seriously. "You can't. Nobody can. With the Digiworld at this state, it had barely enough strength to summon you here to decide it's fate."

frankie gets up and walks toword the lake nad does not say a word

taku: where are you going you are to weak to travle get back here right now

frankie: *stumbles a bit* i am going ...going just away i dont need this right now. i have been through enough already....and after all these dreams about asuramon and chicoturamon i am about to burst

cera: uhhhh what dreams

frankie: * stumbles again and leans agenst a tree*ok one day a digimon came here named chicoturamon he was so hot headed he challenged asuramon to a battle over the world and its was to begin when the full moon hits its 1000 cycle over mount raha but it would brigh total destruction to three digi areas

cera: and that would be when???

frankie: 3 days from yester day

cera: and you think these dreams are rally going to happen?

frankie:ohh you dont beleive me huh.... want me to prove it

ginny: well ya

frankie: in two minutes the sky will fill with clouds and it will rain enough to flood any cave in this vally... and you know what i have tried to be nice i have tried to be resonable here but no one ever listens so now i am don listining and trying to respect and be nice. i am on my oun i am going to higher ground with out any of your guyses help

taku: ok lets go frankie

frankie: no i am going with out you i need some time alone to think you can use this to find me later

frankie throws her crest at ginnnys feet

frankie: well if that crest is still mine you will find me

franie walks off towords the mouintin...and like she said the sky grew dark and it began to rain...

ginny:how did you know

frankie: i had a dream long ago when we were first here that i would drown for someone else and my life would contribute to your work and help....but someone stoped it from happaning

cera:...who???

taku:SHIRO

frankie: yes shiro..and its because of his stuburn bravery that it did not happen..and i know you all have familys and homes and brohters and sisters but i dont i have non of that NON
no home no family no brothers and sisters i saved shiro because i knew my power would help you better then if i was alive *sigh* i am going to the mountins becaus thats where i need to die at its the place where the two megas are going to fight hopefully i will get hit by a blast or two...you all have homes to go back to i dont

frankie slowly turns away and heads for the path to the mountin alone and wet and ready to die

"See? The children are desolate, troubled." Andamon said softly. He and Bari were perched in a tree as Frankie walked under it, not seeing them. "Some, like her, are ready to throw their lives away..."

"But why were they brought here in the first place?"

Andamon didn't reply for a few seconds. "I'm not quite sure. I know alot, but I don't know everything. I think it's because it wanted to have the feeling..."

"Of what?"

Another pause. "Of purpose. You may not realize, but the Digiworld is in every way a living being, as your own Terra is."

"Earth."

"Two names, one place. Before, there were other children to purge the land of darkness, at least for then."

"But...if the land was supposed to be purged..."

"Purged of light or darkness, they're both sides of the same coin...and your crest, is the rim of that coin."

"I still don't understand..." Bari muttered. "Is it always this confusing?"

"You'll get used to it..."

taku: frankie come back
frankie:go aaway
taku: why should i i was put here to protect you

frankie turns around giny cera and taku were right behind her

frankie: protect ha i have lived with no home in the woods with the bug wolfes bears and lots of troubles for 2 years you lived in the village who need protection more..you do..thats why i am telling you protect the kids who need protecting ones who have meaning in their life ginnys digimon is not even here to protect her shiro went of in to a cave thats about to flood and cera well you know what i mean they all need protection not ME

frankie turns away and continues in the water falling heavely from the sky.

taku:..i was getting the idea you liked shiro..but now you you are just hearless

frankie: mabey i am but i tryied to care for shiro it did not work so i gave up after the dreams started up again

taku: why

frankie:..*sigh* because my life has no meaning thats why i would not care for someone if it wont work out

ginny: i dont understand

frankie: good

cera: i know you care whats wrong with you

frankie: i dont have a heart anymore that whats wrong i dont care anymore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i did this just to humor DBZChika... she is the one who said it was forming into a nother digi romance

What the hell is going on? Can't I have an evil empire around here?! And there are no robots. Please just let me build a plot here.:rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt: Alright then, you want to help me?

Trekmon suddenly bursts free and readies his claws against MD's throat.

Matt: The only way you can help is by staying out of my way. I need no one. The digital world must be destroyed if we are to return home. I am doing you all a favor.

MD: But I-

Trekmon: Silence!

Trekmon barely touches MD's throat with his razor-like claws.

Matt: Make sure she doesn't see anything.

Trekmon: Right. Vertigo Swipe!

MD blacks out. She awakens to find only empty chambers. Everything was gone. Matt, Trekmon, even the digieggs. She struggled to find the exit, or possibly some clues regarding their whereabouts. She made her way back to the surface, where there was no clue in sight, not even a footprint. She met up with Bellamon, then went to find the others.

frankie walked up a hill over some rocks and by then the rain had stoped but she was still cold from all the water

as she ran up on the top with every one behind her a ways she stoped at a cliff....

just as the kids get up there to talk some sence into her
she goes limp cera goes to catch her but misseed and she falls head first about 100 feet then straight into some water

she sinks a bit then bobs up but not consious...

taku:guys i float but.. its not going to work in this case and i will not let you two go down there

cera: uhhhhh ok

ginny:then what do we do

taku: i dont know i really dont know.............

[COLOR=purple]Dragonfire.... it's on[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MD:He dares cross me? Oooh!!!!!! That's it!

Bellamon:Alin?

MD:I am NOT Alin! I will be addressed only as Mistress Destiny... now get out of my way! I'm busy!

*Alin stomps away leaving Bellamon alone*

MD:I'll get that.. that BOY for this!! How dare he want to destory this world? Not this world that I'm going to rule! Never... I refuse to allow it...

*Alin arrives at her underground fortress*
~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Robots and all[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~
MD:Robots!! Prepare for battle! We are taking Matt Hunt down!

frankie goes under

somethings under frankie

frankie totaly surfaces

dolphmon:is this yours

ginny:uhh shes a friend

cera:ya she fell

dolphmon:no she dident ..i shot her down with my pulse blast attack she is mine now

taku: what why.....

dolphmon: i dont have to answer to you now do i so stay out of it i am taking her to my cave and i heard you that takururumon cant swin only float that will come in handy :demon:

dolphmon goes under taking frankie with him

Dragonfire, DBZChika, can't you two kiss and make up? :rolleyes:

"Are they always like this?"

"No. Alot of things are just happening."

"How come you know so much and are so much smaller than the other digimon?"

"I'm only in my in-training phase..."

"In-wha?"

"Nevermind. I'll soon be able to protect you."

"Right...are you always this vague? Geez, you remind me of-"

Andamon grinned slightly. "Yes, I am. It's your call."

"Huh?"

"Help the girl, or not?"

"Buh? Why are you asking me?"

"You have no sense of right or wrong, that's why you were brought here, Bari."

"Is that an insult?"

"No, just facts."

"Cripes." Bari ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know, can you swim?"

"Should it matter?"

"Andamon, quit it and help me out here!"

"Fine. Yes, I can swim, but not very well..."

I've been playing too much FFX...heeeeee.

in my mind i was alive but also not there anymore
visions of the past running and hiding from bears and wolfes that stole all of what i could find of food nothing really mattered anymore ..then a nother vision comes through

a family in a home happy but frankie appeares in this vision..as a happy child in this home then one two three its all gone ashes and rubble

i opened my eyes and relized that i dont live there any more there is no family...

frankie wakes up from herdream about her past .. she is in a underwater cave on dry land next to the water..in the water was
dolphmon..

frankie: who are you and why am i here

dolph:ha like you really dont know this is where you belong with your kind............

frankie: what what is my kind

dolph: a ruler of cours we have all heard of you and you seem to be a perfect ruler of all digimon master asuramon wants you to rule the world with him

frankie: what????????? you must be crazy i cant rule the digital world
floramon: yes but you might just like it here

Frankie : why would i like ruling the digital world

Floramon: because you have nothing to go home to

Can't we just have a normal RPG? There are no robots. DBZChikaGhan, sorry if I messed with you. You're welcome to join me and become evil, but let's keep with the original idea please.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt: Inspection! All in-training!

About twenty in-training digimon line up side by side at attention. They stare straight ahead with a serious expression. Matt and Trekmon patrol the row, inspecting each digimon.

Matt: I am very impressed with all of you. It has been only hours since you have hatched, and you're already digivolved, as well as learning my discipline.

All in-training: Thank you sir!

Matt: There is no room in my plan for failure, therefore you all must train to the best of your ability. Trekmon, I want all rookies' to take a break and let the in-training digimon train for a while.

Trekmon: Gotcha.

He heads off to vacate the training area.

Matt: Remember, my loyal digimon, that you are fighting in the greatest digital revolution in history. We shall destroy this parasitic world, and move on to a better one. No more wars, no more fighting. After all this, we will finally be at peace.

In-training: Yes sir!

Matt: Dismissed. Begin training.

The in-training digimon head off to train. Trekmon rejoins Matt by his side.

Trekmon: You ok?

Matt: Yeah, fine. Just thinking.

Trekmon: About that Mistress Destiny lady?

Matt: Yeah. I don't know if she's with us or against us. Let's seal the exits until further notice.

Trekmon: Good idea, no one from the outside will ever find it. Even if they do, they can't get in without your permission.

Matt: I want to thank you for staying with me, Trekmon.

Trekmon: You're my best friend, I'm with you to the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!

floramon:you may not even want to ruls how about being a general...you can live here with us

frankie: well here might not be around for much longer

floramon:why?

frankie:uhh well there are a few people out there that think destroying this world will get them home

flora: but if they destroy this worlds all the worlds are destroyes
because all worlds are linked so if destroyed they all get destroyed so their plan is to destroy all life even themselves are they crazy

frankie: not to sure.and why do you want me to be a general.

flora:well its asuramon he wants you to help him in a quest to return all good to this world and others...dont you too

frankie: well yes

flora: then help us..please.

frankie: so why did you shoot me from the cliff you could have killed me

flora: dolphmon what ..are you an ideot

dolphmon:uhh guess soo i never thought about that

frankie: oh never mind it i am ok now......*getting alittle spoile*
a general??

flora: yes want the job

frankie:i guess i have nothing else to do
-------------------------------------------------
while back up on the cliff

cera: give me her crest mabey we can find her
ginny: i dont know its not respodnding
taku: its because its not heres anymore its useless thats the last of rocaceramon i guess

cera: ohh dont feel bad
ginny: well we will find her some how

taku: i hope before ...its to late

---------------------------------------
roca[COLOR=deeppink]cera[/COLOR] mon

i never know cera was in my digimon it took me till now to see that

i dont like it either sooo you can just kill me of or something i am out of this one because its seems to die after a while so ooooo i am out of this you can keep me in if you want but i wont post here anymore

plus i cant thnk of anything else more stupider then me becomeing a general

I'm sorry to hear that, Sere, Blanko. I had a set plan originally, but I guess since I'm still a newbie, I didn't plan on having people adding their two cents in :confused:

Blanko, you sorta backed yourself into a wall there...o_o; And now you don't wanna follow through?

I guess all we have left is Ginny, Cera...I'm not sure if they're still in, actually...Dragonfire, and DBZChika. Great. I'm surrounded by evil people! :bawl: I don't have any good people left that post regulary! :(

Oi vey...I hope I can keep this running until it "ends" o_o