OtakuBoards

Digimon - Digidreams RPG.

Nagare Boshi

Hey . . . I'm sorry, but do you see [I]me[/I] in any of the last few posts? Hey, there are times when I can't continue my chara. and nobody wants to continue it for me. PLUS--Alin(that 'Mistress Destiny' stuff is just dumb)wants to be a bad gal, w/ her robots(another stupid idea) and such. Where's any room for me?

*~*~~``

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after serious consideration i am gonna stay on if youy dont mind but how am i gonna get trough this general stuff if no one helps by putting me into there posts i have been doing that for others and my hands are getting tired

---------------------------------------------------------------

frankie sits on a rock........

frankie : ya i want the job i will be your general

flora: :D yaaaay

about 20 digimon all rookies and champions martch out and salute her then file out of the room

flora: well they are happy to have you for there leader

frankie: i hope i can do this

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Can't we just have a normal RPG? There are no robots. DBZChikaGhan, sorry if I messed with you. You're welcome to join me and become evil, but let's keep with the original idea please.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]OOC:Screw Mistress Destiny... Screw the robots... being a female Kaizer is jsut too damn hard!!! Though I'm keeping the underground fortress... srry.. it's just way too cool an idea to pass up...[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin:Robots...

Robot1:Yes Ma'am?

Alin: Order a full robot detenation.. every robot , minus yourself and a team of elite workers, is to self destruct, in room 401, the one with the large metal walls, at 100 hours... dismissed...

Robot:Yes ma'am

Bellamon:Alin? What are you doing?

Alin:Ridding myself of these pesky robots, I'm sick of being evil, it's just, well, not right!

*Alin twirls a few strands of her snowy hair around her finger and sighs*

Bellamon:Are you going to let him go?

Alin:No, I won't, I refuse to , but...

Bellamon:But?

Alin:But I won't leave him either...

Bellamon:What do you mean?

Alin:We are going to join him...

Bellamon: Oh Alin...

*A tear runs down Alin's face as she watches Bellamon Crest Digivolve to Tsukibellmon. Alin climbs on Tsukibellmon's back and they fly away to Matt's cave*

Tsukibellmon:How did you know it was here?

Alin:Something inside I guess... now listen to me Bellamon...

Tsukibellmon:Yes?

Alin:Matt is very special to me, and evil or not, I refuse to let him go, I just wont, and I don't mind bending to satisfy others or giving up my beliefs to do what I feel inside.. and I must do this alone... so please... wait...

*Tsukibellmon nods her head in understanding*

Alin:Thank you...

*Alin walks into the cave and walks in on Matt alone*

Matt:Who are you? What do you want? And how did you get in here?

Alin:I came to join you...

Matt:Sure you did...

Alin:Listen, I'm not here to play games... now... fight me... and if I win, you let me join you and we destroy the digital world together...

Matt:And if I win, which I surely will...

Alin:If YOU win... I shall be your slave...

Matt:I have no need for a slave...

Alin:Fine, then you may kill me...

Matt:Fine, I hope you like dying painfully...

Alin:We shall see...

*Matt charges Alin, who grabs his wrist, flips him on his back, twists his arm around behind him and sit on his chest*

Alin:We had a deal...

Matt: Don't you know not to make deals with evil people?

Alin:What?!

*Matt loosens his arm, kicks Alin hard in the chest, and sends her flying into a cave wall, knocking her out*

frankie paces as floramon comes into her room "the troops are ready for inspection" floramon says while saluting

"ok bring them in i would at least like to see some improvement"frankie says standing in the middle of the room
ready to watch

all champions martch in and saluted

" i would like to see some improvment next time but you did very well this time but lets keep getting better" frankie says and releases the troops "floramon stay" she says making floramon stay where she is

"yes maam" floramon says standing perfectly still

" i want you to go find a lizerd digimon named takururumon he belongs here with me he will be with a few kids so please go find him" floramon runs off to finish her mission

cool thanks

-----------------------------------------
floramon martches back in
" uhh miss i have an idea for you"
"what is it" frankie says
"well miss whould it be great if you went out and traine the troops it would be good if you got some hands on work with them sence you will be working with them in the future" floramon says looking at her uhh " feet "

"uuh good idea i will go out and train you go find takururumon now" frankie says relieving the floramon

outside the troops all go through a obstical course and they fought each other and ran around a bit

frankie walks and leans agenst a tree for a bit reliving the troops for a bit of a brake only 10 stayed training

"well we know what ones are worth the time" frankie says to her self

in a nearby tree she heard voices but ignored them untill they got a bit louder so she quietly sliped next to a tree where the noise was loudest she then heard this

" andamon whats going on here" bari asks
" ohh this is a training ground for digimon who join the "digimon army" the leaders of course want to stop the evil so the train but they dont exeactly know how to beat the evil but training and digivolving is their short term goal untill its time to fight" andamon replies to baris question

frankie at hearing this signals a rinomon to knok the tree around a bit rinomon knocks the two out of the tree and they land at frankies feet

" well what have we here " frankie says staring down at the two

" i think we have peepers mabey spys from the evil shall i destroy them" rinomon says snorting

"no go back to training i would like to talk to our visetors alone" frankie says commanding him to leave

as he stomps off frankie asks the two who were now picking themselves up and dusting the dirt off

" so who are you " frankie says glaring at the two

they looked at each other and looked back at frankie( now dressed like a female general)

" well i dont have all day to wait for you guys to come up with an answer so stop dodaling and tell me who you are and what you are doing here" frankie demands

the two stare thinking of whast to say

[COLOR=purple]OOC:Look, I think I've been very tolerant. Every one said "Oh, Okay sure!" when Kontan and Matt were evil, so WHYYYYYYYYYYYY can't Alin be evil too? *death glares Sere* Sere honey, it's not very smart to call OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS STUPID!!! Catch my drift? You know? Okay my god guys, it's just an RPG, there is no reason to get all bent out of shape!!! I wanted there to be robots, why can't i have robot? How do you know Alin wasn't talking to Andromon or something? How is she to know whos a robot and who's a robot digimon?

Again Sere, I'm REALLY not appreciating you calling my ideas dumb, and if your so uppity about not being included in the thread, i can include you, easily, Alin can kill you. That'll elave an impact. So don't call anyone else's ideas stupid when your not participating in the thread, merely whining about how no one includes you.

Sorry to rant, but this thread is starting to p.ss me off b/c like it or not, none of you can control me or my actions!!!!!And if this is a problem, f.ck off! b/c personally, I don't care!!! :)[/COLOR]

HUH? I've been watching Taku, GL, and Cera.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro jumps down from the tree. Taku notices him.

Taku: Shiro, did ....
Shiro: I saw. You fools.[I][I]I know what Frankie's going through. All HI have is my father and Hayatomon[/I][/I] You can track her.

frankie stands impatiently waiting for the two speechles ones to talk

"well??"

"my name is bari and this is andamon"
"i could have introduced myself but thank you"

"what were you doing" she says tapping her foot
"well i was explaining the ways of the digital world" andamon says

" well why were you explaining it here" she says tapping faster
"well i was explaining about the ones that were trying to fight the bad evilness"
"well then be on your way i have no ned for peeping toms and *sigh* explanitory digis so be on your way to where ever you were going" frankie walks off back to the clearing where the digis were training

frankie stands there and watches untill its time to go back in she relives the troops and goes on a walk inthe moon light

floramon"uhh miss i could not find them"
frankie" ohh fine it does not matter anymore to me if they care or not no one ever cared for me sure they took care of me and made me better from sicness or being weak like shiro but no one ever has actually cared for me so i dont see why they would i mean ginny and cera its not like i am going to force them to like me or care so i dont care if you could not find them...they probably dont even want to find me...so i wont hold it agenst you if you did not find them go take a good shower and get some rest i have something new instore for the troops training so make sure they are ready

as floramon walks off she starts to glow
floramon" floramon digivolve too"
kiwimon" kiwimon"

frankie" wow you digivolved its about time now you can help in the training and fight i was wondering when you would digivolve"
kiwimon" well it took me months to do it but i finaly made it and i would be glad to help in the fight now that i am stronger"

the bird ran off as frankie walked in the moon light

Alin dearie . . . ever heard of F-R-E-E-D-O-M O-F S-P-E-E-C-H?! I do believe human beings are intitled to that! So if I wanna say your ideas are god damn stupid, I CAN!!!

Oh, another thing . . . I always used to TRY to post in this RPG, but NO, you guys just IGNORED me, and went on w/ your own little things! It was always YOU and someone, or someone and someone, so where was I? Pushed off to the sidelines, weakly CHEERING YOU ON!!!! So I GAVE UP, hoping one of you guys would have it in your heart to INCLUDE me AGAIN!!!! But NO, time and time again, I was thrust to the side!

(Matt, if you stand up for Alin, I will find you and kick you so hard you'll be talking out of your butt, got it?)

So, Miss Alin, don't give me any crap about whining when none of you have even BOTHERED to try and include me! BTW--WTF is this whole deal w/ 'Alin can kill you.' That's a bunch of BS!!!

Thank you and have a nice day,
~!*Selen*!~

*Hugs DBZChika*

What ever happened to love an peace, guys? Alin, just an FYI, Matt pmed me before and asked my permission, I okayed it, that's why I went along. PMs are very good n_n

Bari frowned. "I am -not- a peeping tom!" he yelled at Frankie's back.

Andamon would have facepalmed, if he had arms to do so with. "Come on...want to show you something, may prove useful."

"What is it?"

Andamon looked him square in the eye. "A...sacred place, if you will. Hurry up!" Bounce bounce bounce!

frankie snaps her fingers and a birdramon picks her up she flys over to bari and andamon before they got to far

frankie leaps off
briedramon lands and waits

" i did not call you a peeping tom i am just worried cause some digimon have been spying i cant trust anyone i may have said peeping tom in the sentance but i was not refering to you plus i knew you are new here"

"how" bari asks

"sir look at your digimon he has not digivolved yet so i was not angry that much at you just at the fact that you were watching us train..a few digimon we have captured have been spying and want to find out our secret and i had to put them in our under ground jail...uhh could you do a favor for me???"

" uhh like what"

"well could you go find shiro,ginny,cera,and their digimon and tell them i am ok but dont tell them where i am tell them that they themselves have to find me not find out from someone else ok and tell takururumon i still care and that i did not mean all that stuff i said before"

"uhh ya ok sure come on bari lets go" andamon says as they head off into the bushes

frankie hops back on birdramon and fly into their underground base place