OtakuBoards

Digimon - Digidreams RPG.

Nagare Boshi

OOC: Alin-chan . . . I do believe that there were [U]5[/U] people missing . . . Who was the 5th? ME!! You all forget about me all too easily . . . :bawl:

*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere walked along, a devilish smile on her face, stroking the pendant that was hung around her neck. It was no longer the Crest of Serenity(I'm thinking 'bout changing it to Eternity), but a deeper, darker crest . . . the Crest of Destruction. However calm this girl had once been, had been replaced by an unseen fury that even she couldn't control. However, she enjoyed the power she had been given. It was glorious, just like the old days . . . She walked along, stroking a digiegg. It was her own wonderful Jinzimon, reconfigured and ready to be hatched. She approached the main room, it was becoming easier and easier to manuver in this place. Suddenly, there was footsteps, and a dark figure ran past her. She paid no mind, perhaps Kontan had managed to persuade one more person to join the plan. She walked into the room, and eyed Matt.[/I] Hmm . . . someone else wandered into this little hidey-hole?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for not asking about putting this underewaterthing in
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=blue]frankie: GO[/COLOR]

baemon leapes through the door and louder then ever he screams

[COLOR=green]baemon : i wont let you harm them TAIL SPIKES [/COLOR]

the water makes the spikes travle twice as fast they hit the two digimon in the back hard real hard the turn and while their attention was turned away from the two frankie swins and grabs shiro and swims to the surface...shiro was not breathing

[COLOR=blue]frankie: oh no ......... he is not breathing what do i do[/COLOR]

she starts to panic...... then !!!!

she plugs shiros nose and starts CPR while floating in the water she treaded water and still was able to give CPR while a grusome underwater battle continues

shiros eyes open to see frankie fall under the water from exaustion falling to the bottomless dark ocean,,as shiro watches

Killing off your characters...is official overdone. :)

Inside joke :) I do hope that Frankie's chara will be saved by someone. Sorry if I'm sounding harsh or evil or not nice, it was...okay with Alin, raised an eyebrow with Shiro, and made me act like Hiryu with Frankie. Y'know. "...". So, try not to kill 'em, please? n_n Or at least have them sight a last hope or something...u.u

Matt: She said she knew me.....

Kontan: Matt, who saved your life?

Matt: You did.

Kontan: Then who are you going to believe, me, or some imposter you don't even recognize?

Matt: I'm sorry, you're absolutely right. I won't abandon our cause, so don't worry.

Pdramon: Oooo, rrrrrrrrrrr.....

Matt: What's going on pdramon?!

Pseudodramon begins to glow a purplish glow. The light dies down soon after, revealing a dark digimon that resembles pseudodramon.

Matt: Pseudodramon?

???: Matt, it's me. I'm just Trekmon now.

Matt: I see. So you've transformed?

Trekmon: Yep, I'm still your best friend.

Kontan: Excellent...

Shiro sees Frankie start tofade out of view.

Shiro: I won't let anyone die because of my mistakes.

Shiro's crest starts to glow. Shiro dives under, grabs frankie and surfaces on an Island.

Hayato: Hayatomon Golden Crest digivolve to ...

uhh this golden crest digivolve thing is to ultimate right ok

-----------------------------------------------------------------

wartiatanmon stands on the island

takururumon floats to the land getting his footing trying to dry off he shakes kind of like a dog
takes one look at frankie and panics

takururumon: you have to save her shiro you have to

[COLOR=purple]I'm just gonna be stupid.. and use a cake from now on
~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry SERE!! My forget you... bad me! *slaps self* OW! Goddamnit! Um.. sorry
~~~~~~~~~~
Nagare... perhaps yu didnt notice.. um... I knocked you out... hmm remember that?[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin:C'mon Tsukibellmon... we should go see how the others are doing... much as I hate to admit it... *sharp intake of breath* I don't think we're going to get Matt back...

*Tears begin to roll down Alin's cheek, but she wipes them away, aso Tsukibellmon doesn't see*

Tsukibellmon:Alin?

Alin:Yeah?

Tsukibellmon:We'll get him back... I promise... because well, I know how much he means to you...

Alin:Huh? Yeah... your right

*Alin and Tsukibellmon walk the rest of the way to the lake in silence. When Alin and Tsukibellmon get to the lake, they see Shiro and Frankie on the opposite shore. Shiro looks like he's trying to wake Frankie up*

Alin:Tsukibellmon! They need help!

Tsukibellmon:Get on...

*Alin climbs onto Tsukibellmon's back and they fly over to the opposite shore. Alin jumps off and lands next to Shiro*

Alin:Shiro! What happened? Is Frankie alright?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC:Shiro.. what is your crest?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]I'm just gonna be stupid.. and use a cake from now on
~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry SERE!! My forget you... bad me! *slaps self* OW! Goddamnit! Um.. sorry
~~~~~~~~~~
Nagare... perhaps yu didnt notice.. um... I knocked you out... hmm remember that?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Nani? O.O Aaaaaack! Sorri! *Bangs head against wall* Sorri sorri sorri sorri sorri! I'm so sorry ;.;' Pwease forgive me...he'll...uh...be dizzy? n.n'

Kontan rubbed his head ruefully. That bump Alin had given him was still hurting like heck, and getting up so fast afterwards wasn't helping any. "So. Trekmon, you're Matt's digimon now, hmm?"

Trekmon nodded. "Yea. I changed to fit him."

Kontan frowned, and glanced at Nigaimon. .oO(So, that's a sign of alignment change? Your digimon changes? Only my crest did...did Matt's?)Oo. He scratched his head.

"Kontan?"

"Yes, Matt?" Kontan replied absentmindedly, looking up.

"What should I do now?"

Snapping back to reality, Kontan's eyes narrowed. "Patrol the area, I don't want anyone else coming in here without us knowing. I don't care if you have to put up a sign near the hole; just fix it so people don't fall down it!" he snapped back. Then he paused as Matt cringed a bit. "Sorry for yelling, that hit still hurts..."

"Oh...I understand. C'mon, Trekmon!"

shiro: wehn leaving the underwater dome i got knocked around and i got knocked out she saved me but she went under and now she....... she is not breathing

takururumon: you are in her dept its only u that can save her
she saved you now you have to save her..please you have to you have to......................

Shiro:And that is what really happend

Alin: O_o Oh I see... um yeah...

Shiro:Yep

Alin:Well you two are fine.. I gotta... go...aaaa.... mmmm... urrrrrrgh...

*Alin clutches her heart and doubled over in pain*

Tsukibellmon:ALIN!

Alin:I'm f-f-fine... really... I'm okay...

*Alin tries to stand but falls back to her knees*

Shiro:Your lying Alin

Alin:What?!

Shiro:Your going against your crest. You are the chosen child of destiny.... THE chosen child.... and there is something you must do...

Alin:Kontan...

OOC: My crest is courage/bravery.

IC: Shiro stands there in shock.

Shiro: I don't think... Wait! There is a way.

Shiro picks up Frankie bids farewell and goes off into the forest. [B][B]15 minutes later:[/B][/B] Shiro arrives at a tree. Shiro takes some of the juice and feeds it to Frankie.

Shiro: Come on, Frankie. You can't die. Not after all that everyone has been through together.

shiro get realy worried ..."wake up frankie wake up come on wake up you can not die i will not let you come on get through this come on come on....dont leave us ...

frankie opens her eyes slowly and whisper with weakness
"i wont go anywhere thanks to you shir........."
frankie passes out
takururumon : " whats wrong with her now is she alright tell me she is not dead"

shiro looks up a takururumon "i am sorry she is gone"

??????:not quite the trees medicine puts them into a deep death sleep for 3 hours she is quite alive but no pulse"

the shadowy digimon in the bushes steps into the light

shiro: who are you
takururumon: it.. it... its..musyamon

musyamon: yes its me i am the trees gaurdian i only let the real needy ones use its special medicine and your case was in need for you see......she was about to die but it was because of you shiro your pure bravery and courage is why she is alive now you should be proud of yourself but if you dont wake her in 3 hours she will never wake up...its a strange affect the tree has even i dont know all its secrets....you must stay with her and protect her and care for her she needs a the love and care right now see here in the digital world if you save someone by giving your life ..and that person saves you they lose most power and body strenght its almost like your realy not there but you are ..its just a secret i have learned about the tree there are many more that i dont know yet but i will learn when the time is right...but i must leave now and so must you

takururumon: well i say i will help you carry her out of here if you want me too

shiro: no i am fine save your strength i mean you never went back to takururumon before you need strength to go back to baemon cause frankie will need your help and protection

takururumon: right ok i am here if you need me

shiro: ok i hope she will be alright i hope she will come through this *a single tear falls*

[COLOR=purple]I mean.... It WAS in my signup mabobber... and he DOES look like GOHAN for [COLOR=chocolate]goodness[/COLOR] sake.... oh well... [/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Alin turns and walks away from Shiro. Tsukibellmon begins to follow her*

Alin:No, Tsukibellmon, I must do this alone... go help Shiro

Tsukibellmon:But Alin, I am your partner... I'm here to protect you!

Alin:And I thank you for that... but I must do this alone

*Tsukibellmon stops walking but Alin continues*
*Alin walks diretly into the cave where Kontan is*
*Alin no longer fears death, enslavemet, or anything Kontan will try to throw at her*

Alin(yelling):KONTAN!!!

*Kontan steps out from behind a rock*

Kontan:I was wondering when [i]you[/i] would be back...

Alin:I am here now.. and I'm taking back what's rightfully mine!

Kontan:What is that?

Alin:Your know DAMN well you took something VERY dear to me... and by god above I swear I'll get it back... it's my destiny!

Kontan: Oh, oh my, I'm, I'm just so touched! Oh I think I'm going to cry.... run along you little twit... here is nothing you can do to stop me!

Alin: Oh yeah?! Watch me!

*Alin holds up her crest*

Alin: DESTINY!

*Amazingly, right before Shiro's eyes, Alin DIGIVOLVES to a white-haired Angewomon*

Kontan:WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alin:It's what happens when you beieve in yourself AND your crest! I believe it is MY destiny to save Matt from [i]you[/i] and I wont stop until I do!

Kontan:I'm so moved... Nigiamon! Trekmon!

Alin:Is that best you can do?

*The two digimon charge Alin. She catches one in each hand and Trekmon looses his purple glow and goes back to being Psueodramon*

Alin:They are no longer evil Kontan... they will not service you

Nigiamon:Kontan... please... let her help you.. and let Matt go!

Kontan:Never!

Alin:Kontan...

*Alin grabs Kontan in her hands and takes the crest from off his neck*

Alin:Kontan... you have been able to go home all this time... but now your crest is useles... if you break this crest... you will be returned home... but you can never return to the digital world... you will never see any of us OR Nigiamon again... is that what you want?

:eek:

Way to move the story...<.>' Think you could have warned me a bit? I'm going to have to do drastic stuff in return, you realize...

The crest in Alin's hand began to glow, an almost burning hot, as Kontan narrowed his eyes at her and clenched his teeth. "You don't understand. NONE of you understand! Why can't you understand!? You're becoming one of THEM. I will NOT let ANYTHING stand in my way, even if I have to kill myself to send the rest of you home, you ungrateful wretch! You lie, how would you know such a thing!? Only I've been trying to get us home! And then you...SHOW UP AND TRY TO TAKE MY WORK AWAY FROM ME!"

"OW!" It was so hot, Alin had to drop it...right...onto Nigaimon. The ant digimon glew. The crest of bitterness was triggering...

"NONE of you understand what we've been through, only me! And I'm the only one who can take us home!" he was almost crying now. "WHY! CAN'T! YOU! UNDERSTAND! ME!"

"Nigaimon WARP DIGIVOLVE TO..."

Where the ant digimon had stood, there was a large creature with bat-like wings. Ungarbed from the waist up, he resembled a dark angel from mythology. Every feature on his face, his body, was perfect...the embody of a sinister beauty, yet one that seemed to pull one towards it...

"Incumon."

The incubus digimon stared down boldly at Alin. "Thank you for triggering him to react to his crest...it is never useless...but now, for my master...I am afraid you must be stopped, by any means nessacery..."

Kontan couldn't speak through his tears of emotion. He made a strangled sort of sound. Incumon pointed a fist at Alin, and then slowly uncurled his fingers.

"What fools these mortals be...Energy Drain." A black beam shot out towards Alin/Angewoman, who instincitvly put up her arms to dodge. And then, she coulnd't move. A slow drain was sapping all of her energy...

"It only hurts until you die." Kontan whispered. "And the death of the digiworld will be what gets us out...a chain reaction...Nigaimon will be with me through thick and thin, he's my only friend, he won't abandon me, like you tried to make him..." he bowed his head. "Gomen nasai. But it is the only way to do it."

I'm sorry, but you didn't really give me any choice...I hope you arn't trying to end this RPG! It just got started <.> And we've barely touched on the other characters...

[COLOR=purple]:laugh: Drain Alin's energy huh? Well... I shall just have to DO something about this... heh heh heh :devil:[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin:Is this your best shot Kontan? It's not even worth fighting back... but if I must.... so be it...

Kontan:What?

Alin: DESTINY'S ARROW!!!

*A white hot arrow shoots up from Alin's chest and hits... ummm... Incumon right? and hits Incumon square in the eyes... blinding him. Incumon de-digivolves back to Nigiamon, clutching it's eyes in pain*

Kontan:No!!!

*Kontan looks up at Alin and sees that she is no longer an Angewomon, but is Alin again, still floating several feet in the air*

Alin:I swear Kontan, whether I kill myself, you or anyone else, this will end!!! [COLOR=purple](not the thread)[/COLOR]

Kontan:And how are you going to stop me? Your not Angewomon anymore! You can't touch me!

Alin:Want to bet I can't? DESTINY'S ARROW!!!

Kontan:But how?!

*A white hot arrow appear in Alin's hand, she shoots it at Kontan and hits him hard in the stomach. There is a huge explosion and the top of the cave begins to crumble. Alin lands next to Kontan who is coughing up blood and gasping in air*

Kontan:H-h-how?

Alin:I merged with my crest... I became one with my crest... I AM Destiny...

*The cave roof gives way and collapses on the two, crushing them*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]OOC:Nagare... I'll PM with my ideas of whats up next...[/COLOR]

wow what way to bring up exitment in to this tread!!!!!

three hours have passed and shiro had fallllen asleep

Takururumon: WAKE UP SHIRO WAKE UP I TRIED TO WAKE HER UP BUT IT WONT WORK ONLY YOU CAN WAKE HER UP YOU SAVED HER LIFE ITS YOU THAT MAY WAKE HER....GET UP!!!!!

shiro wakes up and he rushes to her side trying to wake her up and it was not working

shiro:. NO!!!!!!! THIS CANT BE AND ALL BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP

a few tears fell and hit her in the face her eyes slowly open and she pulls him close and she looks him in the eyes and whispers a few words to quiet for him to here and then she pulls him closer and hugs him they sat like this for about 3 minutes then she lets go and says louder this time

frankie: thank you thanks for careing

[COLOR=purple]OOOOOOOOOOOOh looks like there is ANOTHER digi romance forming.. darnit though... if he looked like Gohan I should have been in the RPG... i would have been on him like white on rice ;) anywhos... a breifing here... the cave collapsed on the two.. Alin lived b/c she had merged with her crest and now is immortal b/c she is now... physically... destiny! like if Kontan were to merge he would have literally been destruction... like i control all destiny and he controls all destruction... which may not be good but... hey... that the way the cookie crumbles... we'll see what Nagare Boshi comes up with b/c I sent him options.. so hey.. you'll see ;)[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Alin walks through the forest and feels the warm sunlight on her cheeks and the gentle breeze in her hair*

Alin:Wow... I am Destiny... wow... wait... the cave collapsed... Matt was in the cave... oh my god... in ridding the digial world of all that was evil I never took into consideration that that meant i would kill Matt... oh... my... god...

*Alin turns and runs back to the cave, crying as she gets closer*

Alin:MATT!!

*silence*

Alin:MATT! MATT answer me!! please!! MATT!!

*silence*

Alin:No... Kontan truly won... he destroyed my most precious gift... Matts love... Matt...

*Alin collapses to her knees and begins to cry*

OOC: And yet again . . . I'm left out . . . I think the immortal thing is . . . a bit . . . just . . . I dun like it . . . it gives you too much power, and the rest of us are just little minions now . . .and did ya'll just totally ignore my posts? I do believe my crest had warped to destruction . . . but if you wanna . . . go on w/ your plan and I'll pull out of this RPG . . . it seems like I'm almost out anyway . . .

*~*~~``

DBZ, first of all, I'm a "her".

Second of all, I have a very large arsenal of fish at my disposal to smack twinks with. Just a warning.

Third, you haven't sent me anything, and you are god-moding. That is the bane of my exsistance. Send me a private message, or I will be forced to retcon your exsistance from this RPG, and start from where Frankie was saved...minus Alin, your character.

I'll wait until the weekend, and then this goes into effect.

I'm sorry to the rest of the players for this happening; I had no idea that this would occur.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]whats going on???????

have i missed something here???

oh well can someone fill me in here? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Yes somethng has happened... it's all a misunderstanding... that is pissing me off...

1)I'm srry... i thought yu were a girl Nagare... but when you played a guy it got me all kinds of confuzzled...

2)My AOL connection got shut off while I was trying to PM Nagare

3)I'm not afraid of fish...

4)I am NOT god-moding... that is quite a rude thing to say on tese boards.. being new, yu may not have known that... but I am not god-moding...

5)Sorry Sere... I thought Kontan's crest was destruction... my bad...

6)Nagare... try as you might... you can't keep me out of this thread... you just plain can't... pure and simple... you are not a god, otaku, or a mod and have absolutely no control over my actions therefor leaving me absolutely free to run willy-nilly and post wherever i see fit... sorry if this aggravates you... but seeing as how i've had a lousy ****!ng day, am in a bad mood, and have more homeowkr than i could do in a life time... if this pisses you off... I really don't care

7)If you didn't want a problem Nagare.. and you can still prevent it from being one... don't insult or falsely accuse the people in your thread... its not a very smart way to run a thread [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]And what's all this about God-Rodding? If I need to intervene, I will.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now look where this has lead! Why don't we just make up and start back BEFORE Alin transforms. I'd kind of like to be evil for a change. At least for a while. Either way let's not try to piss each other off. Let's just all get along. :nervous: