OtakuBoards

Digimon - Digidreams RPG.

Nagare Boshi

as they all refreash themselves with water and some food baemon speaks up

baemon:...uhh right after the battle i saw some thing....

frankie:..uh what did you see

baemon:..well i am not sure but it was in the shadows
it looked like a human but....i dont know

frankie:...dont worry about it right now its not a problem if they want in they can come in...and baemon uhh how do i say this..uh....

baemon: what is it come on tell me

frankie:..uhh well why have you not de digivolved???

ginny:..i have an idea..mabey he is to strong to dedigivolve i mean common he has faught birdramon and raidramon mabey he has to much energy to strong to go back to his rookie form thats to weak ya see where i am comming from??

frankie: uh ya actually i do

as they talked to their hearts content..dont forget claening and feeding and burping the babies they did not even relize just beneeth them an evil plan was takeing way

just as they finished their problem chores..they hear a loud thunderous roar

baemon:...oh..no !!!!!! NOT HIM NOT.....TRICERAMON

Frankie: triceramon???????!!!he is an ultimate...how are we gonna beat that

baemon: THE ORBS IN YOUR PACK

as the orbs begin to glow and so does her crest then so does baemon

baemon: BAEMON ORB POWER DIGIVOLVE TO

rocaceramon: ROCACERAMON..

this large dino stands in the clearing as tricramon comes in to the clearing

triceramon:..AHH NOW WE MEET AGAIN ROCACERAMON PREPARE TO DIE

rocaceramon:.....NO YOU DONT LET THE PAST GO.. HE IS GONE NOW GET OVER IT HE IS GONE....NOW ARE YOU GONNA BACK DOWN NOW OR WHAT

triceramon:.. I WOULD NOT LET IT GO NOW LETS FIGHT

the two dinos stare angerily at each other while the kids and other digimon stare in confusion

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=chocolate]*Triceramon snarls, and lowers his head.*
Tricera: TriHorn Attack!
*Rocaceramon steps aside neatly, and Triceramon slams into a tree, wedging his horns into the trunk.*
Rocacera: Enough, we don't need to fight anymore!
Tricera: *unwedging himself* Only fools and cowards prefer peace and tranquility!
Ginny: Is that so!?
*Triceramon eyes this little human critically, but ignores her. He turns toward Rocaceramon again.*
Tricera: Mega Dash!
*Rocaceramon grasps the horns in her "hands", and flips him over her head. The Digimon slams into a toy block tower, which promptly crumbles. The kids back away, but then pause as they realize--*
Elec: The babes--the babes are gonna get hurt!
*Ginny, followed by Alice, race past the tumbling tower, barely avoiding Triceramon's thrashing tail as he locks claws with Rocaceramon.*
Gryf: GINNY! (Whatever happened to the worrywart?!)
Bella: ALI--you dummy, come back!
*Bellamon tackles Alice and shoves her to safety. Gryf races on, and begins to glow.*
Gryf: All RIGHT--'bout time! Gryfmon, digivolve to.....
Tyger: TYGERMON!
*The winged tiger steals Ginny out from the avalanche and uses her wings as a shield for the Fresh Digimon. Triceramon, meanwhile, has managed to slash Rocaceramon with his horns.*
Tyger: If you will excuse me...*puts Ginny down, and races in Triceramon's direction; her claws extend into sharp razors*...Double STRIKE!
*Triceramon instantly turns on her, grabbing her tail and throwing her back about forty feet. A groggy Tygermon gets back up again.*
Tyger: Any time the rest of you want to help...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anotherwords, I didn't want to digivolve anyone's Digimon without their permission. ;)[/COLOR]

just then a furious siren draging a confused matt burst into the sene...

siren: halamon!!! digivolve!!

halamon: halamon digivolve to wulfmon

siren: go!

wulfmon: i'm goin' don't rush me...

siren: *falls over anime style* one, two,-

wulfmon throws himself at triceramon and knocks him back

Ginny~ I am Alice, the chosen child is Alin.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Alin:Alright! That's it! I've had it with this guy! Bellamon!

Alin holds up her crest and it begins to glow. The symbol of destiny, a teardrop and two triangles, is shot up into the sky. The same symbols which appears on Bellamon's forehead. The mark of Bellamon's forehead begins to glow.

Bellamon:BELLAMON CREST DIGIVOLVE TO!!!!!

Bellamon's size triples, she grows wings and her fur goes golden. The bell's on her ears disappear and her paws form into hands. She now resembles an Angeowomon (much as i hate to admit it) Pegasusmon crossover.

Tsukibellmon:TSUKIBELLMON!

Alin:Alriiiiiight! Go Tsukibellmon! Wooooooo!

Alin cheers for Tsukibellmon while scooping up fresh digimon and carrying them to safety.

Tsukibellmon:MOON CLANG!

A large white cresent moon appears in front of Tsukibellmon's hands and she um... fires? shoots? it at Triceramon. The cresent hits Triceramon with a loud bell sounding.. sound ¬.¬ ummm riiight. Triceramon is knocked hard onto the ground.

Alin:Want some more?

Tsukibellmon:ELECTRIC FORCE! (gee whereEVER did that one come from)

A huge blue lightning bolt erupts from the sky and hits Triceramon on the chest sending him flying. He stands and charges Tsukibellmon, catching her off guard. He hits he and she hurtles through the air.

Alin:Tsukibellmon!

Tsukibellmon de-digivolves to Ringmon, her fresh form in the air. Alin runs and leaps high into the air, catching her and landing hard on her shoulder.

Alin gets knocked out from the fall.

siren: well that works too...

she walks over to alin and checks her pulse

siren: she'll be fine... wulfmon...

he trots over and siren picks alin up

siren: get ringmon...

wulfmon picks him up and the to walk over to a block and set them down

siren: let's camp here for tonight...

Alin rouses herself after a few hours. She wakes up and sees Siren. She looks for Ringmon (who is a girl stormwing). Ringmon is sleeping peacefully next to her. Alin stands and walks over to Siren.

Alin:I heard you when you called me corny.

Siren:I have no idea what your talking about.

Alin:Uh-huh, right, so what happened to Triceramon? Who defeated him or whatever?

Before Siren answers, Alin walks over to Ringmon and picks her up n her arms. Ringmon opens one eyes and licks Alin's face softly. Alin smiles and cuddles Ringmon as Siren begins to tell her what happened.

While everyone is distracted, Matt takes this opportunity to back away again. As he creeps to the forest, he notices two ominous figures kneeling at digicrib after digicrib. He decides to investigate, but as he made his way over, the figures were gone without a trace.

Matt: Curious....

Pdramon: You think the digieggs are in trouble?

Matt: I don't know, but maybe we should bed down here tonight just in case.

Pdramon: Ok then, I'll keep the first watch.

Matt: You know, why don't I keep the first watch tonight. I'm not sleepy at all.

Pramon: Ok then, goodnight.

Matt: Night Pseudodramon.

Matt stares up at the night sky, admiring the stars.

Matt: *to self* I won't let him take this away.

Pdramon rolls over in his sleep and Matt quiets himself.

Alin: o.O''' Wow... that was interesting Siren.. so a pink Togemon kissed Triceramon and stuck him with a bajillion needles in her kiss and it destroyed him... huh.. thats odd. O.O

Alin stands and walks over to her sleeping bag. She crawls in and is almost asleep when she sees Psuedodramon walk out of the bushes. Alin pretends to be asleep. She waits for Psuedodramon to fall asleep before crawling silently and softly out of her sleeping bag so as not to wake up Bellamon, who is now, Bellamon.

Alin slips into the bushes silently, but not silently enough. Matt, startled, leaps on her, but Alin grabs his wrist and flips him over onto his back with a soft thud. She shines her flashlight straight into his eyes.

Alin:Matt?!

Matt:Sh! Ow, my god what the hell?

Alin:Sorry, um Judo. What are you doing out here?

Matt rubs his head and points to the digieggs. Alin shines her light on them and gasps. She drops her flashlight and it breaks, enveloping them in darkness.

Matt:What? They are just digieggs Alin.

Alin backs away slowly. An angry Dokugomon advances on them.

A dark, sinister grin spread on Kontan's face as he make sure his stolen digieggs were safely tucked away in his shirt. As Dokugomon threatened Alin and Matt, he neatly snared another one. "This is great." he murmured. "That digimon is keeping them busy while I have a five-finger special shopping spree!"

Nigaimon glanced at him, himself holding a pair. "Well, we don't wanna be around here when they find out that they're missing a good few digieggs! C'mon, let's scoot!"

Sneaking like ninjas >.> the pair darted away. Matt caught a glimpse of Nigaimon, and stared.

"KONTAN?"

Alin peered at him. "Who cares about him!" she snapped. "We got bigger fish to fry! Namely, him!" she pointed at the Dokugomon.

Dokugomon: I came for digieggs, but children will do nicely for desert!

Matt/Alin: :therock:

Pdramon: Wha.....*rubbing his eyes*

Matt: Let's take care of this quick Pseudodramon. The digimon need their sleep.

Dokugomon: Ha! You're not that strong!

Pdramon: Pseudodramon digivolve to........*deeper voice* Silverdramon!

Matt: Ok finish it.

Dokugomon: Not so fast!

The spider digimon fires a blast of webbing at Silverdramon.

Silverdramon: SILVER FIRE!

A blast of energy hits the webbing and goes right through it to blast the Dokugomon into oblivion. Nothing is left, and Silverdramon reverts back to Pseudodramon.

Shiro walks towards a tree and starts to play a song on his harmonica. He notices 2 figures near the Digieggs. Hayatomon flies up into a tree and goes to sleep. Shiro notices the sunset and realizes that there might not be a way out of here.

Shiro: I'm gonna take full watch tonight.

Everyone gets reay for the night and goes to sleep, while Shiro stays up taking watch from a distance.

Alin watches Silverdramon destroy Dokugomon. She feels a pang of guilt. Alin knows that, evil as it was, Dokugumon was a living creature. Alin walks over to Matt and lowers her head.

Alin:Hey, I'm sorry, if it hadn't been for me, this never would have happened.

Alin turns and starts to walk back into the camp. She bumps into Shiro accidentally.

Alin: Oh, sorry.

Alin lowers her head more and walks the rest of the way back to the camp in total silence.

baemon sits in the moon light silent almost angry like

frankie: whats wrong

baemon: ohh nothing its about triceramon that was my fight not theirs he is my past rival not theres *sigh* ohh well you see a long time ago me and him were best friends then a human came and he left with the human...but when it came time for the human to leave i got into an argument with the human..triceramon ever sence thought it was my fauld that the human left later on he found out the human was comming back when the humans the kid was with at first arrived but not him he found out his human had not survived ever sence then he tinks its my fault hes gone i never knew he loved that human so much he would hold a grudge agens me we grew up togather we hatched at the same time the same day....*sigh*

baemon goes silent and stares at the clear moon

gryfmon and ginny were listing from behind a tree

ginny:?????!!!!!?????

soon dawn peeked out from behind the trees

halamon completely hyped up was running in circles getting bored quickly he went to wake siren up

halamon: *flying through the atr and landing suqarely on sirens chest* wake UP!

siren: *gasp, gasp* get... *gasp* off...

hal: oops sorry... time to fish!!

he grabbed her sleve and half led half dragged her to the stream

siren: you found the chocolate diden't you

hal: yep!! that stuff is very good

Bellamon wakes up as the sun begins to rise. As the first tint of pink glows over the horizon, Bellamon wakes Alin up. Bellamon takes one, um, paw finger? and runs in slowly over Alin's arm. She does this very softly for about 10 mins. Alin winces. Bellamon presses a little harder with an evil smirk across her face.

Alin wakes up suddenly, so suddenly she knocks Bellamon off her chest and sends her flying.

Bellamon: Ow! Alin! It's me!!!

Alin:Urhgh, huh? Oh sorry Bellamon, I thought you were that Dogukomon's spirit or something.

Bellamon:Nope, just me!

Alin:That's even worse

Bellamon:HEY!

Alin:Hey hey, just joking. I'm going to wash up.

Alin and Bellamon walk through the forest until the come to a cliff overlooking a small pool of water about 20 feet deep. At the end of the crystal pool is a river flowing away into the distance. Siren and Halamon are fishing in this river. Alin calls to Siren.

Alin:Hey Siren!!! Morning!

Siren:Morning! Wanna join us?

Alin:Sure! I'll be down in a min. I'm just gonna wash up first.

Siren(to Halamon):Wash up?

Siren looks up again and sees that Alin has stripped down to her bra and panties. Siren convers Halamon's eyes. Alin leaps of the cliff and performs a swan dive with a half pike at the end followed by a perfect entrance.

Siren: O.o''' show off... *mumble* *mumble*

Alin swims over and lays in the mddle of the stream, fully submerged.

Siren:Your going to scare the fish away.

Alin:Oh yeah, sorry.

Halamon:Whoa! Where did you learn to do that?! O.O

Alin:Huh? Oh, just a few diving lessons.

Alin dives back under and swims away to get Bellamon.

Siren(snitty voice):[i]Just a few diving lessons, oh I'm so impressed[/i]

Bellamon dives into the water and surfaces next to Alin. They both dive down deep and come back up with a fish in each hand. Alin and Bellamon swim over to Siren and Halamon and throws their catches up onto the bank.

Pdramon: Matt, why didn't you tell her it wasn't her fault?

Matt: Well, she left in kind of a hurry....

Pdramon: Oh come on, that's bullmon crap.

Matt: Something just took the words from my mouth, it's like I couldn't speak.

Pdramon: Aw you humans.

Matt: Hey you better watch it.

Pdramon: Or what?

Matt: Or I'll beat the digistuffing out of you!

Pdramon: I'd like to see you try!

Playfully, Matt rams Pdramon and the two wrestle on the ground trying to outdo the other. They lay face up in the grass.

Pdramon: So that's what women feel like.

Matt: I guess. Let's get some food, I'm hungry.

Pdramon: Fiiish!

[COLOR=orangered]Alin:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yummy!!!!!! That was fantastic! Siren sence when did you learn to cook? I'm not the biggest fish fan, but that was excellent![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Siren:Uh, thanx I jsut learned here and there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]Alin:God I am STUFFED! Full up, couldn't eat anymore.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]Bellamon:Great! ThenI'll eat this 3 Musketeers bar all by myself![/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]Alin:HUH?! O.O Where did you get that?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]Bellamon:Your private stash[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]Alin:WHY YOU LITTLE WORM! Give it BACK![/COLOR]

Alin gets up and chases Bellamon through the forest and back near the stream. Not looking where she's going, Alin crashes right into Matt ans Bellamon smacks right into Psuedomon. Alin scrambles to get up. She grabs Bellamon appologizes and leaves

[COLOR=orangered]Alin: Oh, uh um, I'm sorry. We were just leaving.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Matt:No wait![/COLOR]

Alin is already gone.

Shiro takes a walk and notices a few digieggs are missing. Shiro tells Hayatomon.

Hayatomon: WHAT!! Those theives. Why I otta beat them up just for coming to the digiworld.
Shiro: SHUSH!! I don't want the others to know. Listen, How about we join up with the gang?
Hayato : OK!

Shiro and Hayato run towards Matt and the others.

Matt: I've got to stop traveling in the forest, I get hit too many times.

Pdramon: Wonder what the hurry was?

Matt: I don't know, but it looks like something's wrong with Shiro.

Shiro: Guys! More of the digieggs are missing.

Siren: Not again...

Matt: I'm going to stand watch, no one is getting back in there without me or pseudodramon seeing them. Think of a plan and tell us later.

OOC: You guys know any good ways to bring me into the story?

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere walks along, the Crest of Serenity bouncing gently on her necklace string, and Buttermon flying beside her. She felt as if she were home again, she quite literally was. She stopped, and fingered the crest, as she felt the same small power tugging at the back of her mind.[/I] It's back Buttermon, and it's not happy . . .

[I]Buttermon, her face creased into a frown of worry, flies down to the side of the riverbank, scooping up the clear, crisp water into her hands.[/I] Again Sere? It's been doing this for a month now . . . aren't you worried?

[I]Sere shakes her head, and smiles down at Buttermon, bending down and running her own hands through the water.[/I] Why should I be worried Buttermon? It's always been this way . . . always . . .

Alin stand with her head down. She balls up her fists and smiles. Shethorws her fist into the air and declares...

Alin:I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS ANYMORE!!! BELLAMON!

Bellamon:Bellamon crest digivolve to...

Tsukibellmon:TSUKIBELLMON!!!

Alin jumps on Tsukibellmon's shoulder and Tsukibellmon tramps into the forest.

Matt:Something is coming... Psuedomon get ready...

Psuedomon:Psuedomon digivolve to...

Alin and Tsukibellmon barge through the undergrowth. Alin jumps down and lands in front of the boys and their digimon.

Alin:I refuse to be the damsel in distress anymore!

*classic anime fall*

Alin: O.O;;; oops...

Tsukibellmon:Eh.. -_-

Matt&Shiro: :sleep:

Alin:*blush* what?

Matt:Um.. what happened to you? Did I really knock you over THAT hard?

Alin smiled softly and half closed her eyes. She took Matt's hand with her left hand. Alin put her left hand on her heart.

Alin:That was my fault, so was the Dokugomon, but I'm changed now, I'm not going to cause anymore pain, to anyone.

Alin let go of Matt's hand hand and walked back over to Tsukibellmon. Tsukibellmon lifted Alin onto her shoulder.

Shiro:Wait, where are you going?

Alin:I'm going to find Kontan!

Alin closed her eyes peacefully and smiled. She opened them again and waved as Tsukibellmon turned and left with Alin still waving from her shoulder.

Shiro: Great, She'll screw up the plan. I'm going after her.
Hayato: Hayatomon warp digivolve to ...
Flaredramon: ... FLAREDRAMON
Matt: Whoa.

Flaredramon is WarGreymon only his armonr is white and his hair is Blue.

Shiro: Matt, you coming???

Matt: I think this is something she needs to do by herself. We each have our own issues, and no one else can solve them but ourselves.

Shiro: But she might ruin it for all of us!

Matt: If you're so concerned about it, we'll follow along. But we must stay back so she doesn't know it ok?

Shiro: Deal.

Shiro and Flaredramon take off after Alin.

Matt: I don't like this one bit, but we can't let either of them get out of control.

Pdramon: I got your drift.

Pdramon digivolves to Silverdramon and, with Matt on his back, takes off after Alin and Shiro.