OtakuBoards

Digimon - Digidreams RPG.

Nagare Boshi

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alin hears someone behind them. She leaps off of Tsukibellmon's shoulder into a fighting stance.

Tsukibellmon:Alin?

Alin:I'm fine, go find Kontan!

Tsukibellmon doesn't move.

Alin:Tsukibellmon!

Tsukibellmon:Are you sure you'll be alright?

Alin:I'm fine, this foe is human.

Tsukibellmon:Alright, well now I can move faster, I'll be in ear shot.

Alin:Alright.

Alin waves Tsukibellmon goodbye over her shoulder and goes back into her fighting stance. She hears the running getting closer, and slowing. She mentally reviews the situation.

[I]Can't be Matt, he knows better, can't be Siren or Sere, they are at the stream, I doubt it's Frankie, then it's either Kontan or Shiro, but why would Kontan give himself away? Then it's...[/I]

Alin silently relaxes her muscles and stay perfectly still and silent. She hears the human's breath drawing closer. They are right in front of her, but where? Alin scans the trees, forest floor, and bushes. A tiny leaf directly in front of her sways very slightly.

Alin launces herself into the air and lands driectly ontop of the leaf. Nothing.

[i]Something is wrong here, there is no wind...that leaf didnt move by itself.. hmmm[/i]

Alin tightens her muscles and hears a faint breath. Like lightning Alin reaches into the bushes, pulls out something warm, and highkicks it up into a tree.

Alin leaps up into the tree and lands on a branch near Shiro's motionless form. Alin smiles mischeviously.

Shiro lifts his hand after about 20 mins and rubs his head. He turns his head and sees Alin watching him in silence. She is sitting above him on a tree limb.

Alin:Morning sunshine, how's your head?

Shiro:It hurts like hell! WTF happened?

Alin:You tried, key word [i]tried[/i] to sneak up on me.

Shiro:It didn't work very well... god my whole body aches...

Alin:Yeah, Judo seems to have that affect on people hun

Tsukibellmon landed next to the tree holding two wriggling things in her hand.

Alin:Tsukibellmon! What have you caught for me?

Tsukibellmon:Seems Matt and Pdramon here werent far behind Shiro.

Alin:Matt-kun? Tsk tsk I expected better! Too bad though...

Matt:Can I get down now?

Alin:Sure

Tsukibellmon drops Matt next to Shiro. Alin leans close to both of their faces.

Alin:I wasn't kidding when I said I'd changed. Don't try and track me again, next time, I won't be so lenient. Got it?

Alin kissed Matt and Shiro on the cheek and climbed onto Tsukibellmon's shoulder. Tsukibellmon and Alin took flight, leaving the two stranded in the tree in silence.

Matt: That was quite humiliating.

Shiro: Tell me about it.

Matt: Let's just head back to the camp.

Shiro: But what about-

Matt: She won't ruin anything. I should have had more faith in her from the beginning.

Shiro: How do you know that?!

Matt: Just trust me.

Matt and Shiro arrive back at the camp.

Matt: I wish I could do something to get her trust back.

[COLOR=chocolate]*feels rather miffed.* So where's Cera, Ginny, and Frankie in all this? Well, I ain't waiting around to find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ginny pulls away from the spot she's been watching Frankie from. Cera is also on the lookout for the DigiEgg snatchers and hears Ginny's movement. Ginny also hears Cera's movement, and both girls send their Digimon on ahead to scout.*
Gryf: *whispers as she reaches out* Gotcha!
Mari: Hey!
Gryf: O_o' Marimon?
Mari: Gryfmon?!
*The two completely forget about the girls and huddle together as they hear more movement.*
Gryf: *still whispering* So what are you doing here?
Mari: *also quiet* Looking for the DigiEgg snatchers, you?
Gryf: Gin and I've been keeping an eye on Baemon and Frankie.
*Wondering where their Digimon have gotten to, Ginny and Cera step in the direction they saw their Digimon go last. As they hear the noise of each other's movement, they each grow nervous, wondering where the [i]heck[/i] did that silly Digimon of mine go, and as they walk faster, they get noisier, and hear the other making more noise, and so on, until both are careening, unbeknownst, directly at each other. Then, with all the classic markings of anime comedy, the two run, slap bang into each other!*
Cera: ....ow....:blackeye:
Ginny: ...owie....:bawl:
Cera: Gin?
Ginny: *blinks* Cera?
Both: What are you---well, I was--
*They pause, and Cera bursts into laughter. Ginny eyes her.*
Ginny: *mumbles to self* Musta hit her head real hard, I don't see how this is so funny.
*Regardless, Cera is beside herself with laughter. Until Rocaceramon towers over the both of them.*
Both: AAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Mari: Cera!
Gryf: Ginny!
Frankie: *chasing after Rocaceramon* What the--?
*There's a major tumble and scramble here, with everyone landing in one big heap. Several groans float about in the air, and no one is feeling up to moving much, they ache so.*
*Until the blessed call from fellow teammates:*
Siren: DINNERTIME!!!
Digimon: ALL RIGHT!!! *stomp stomp stomp*
Girls: *pratically trampled under the hungry Digimons' mad rush* Groan....
Frankie: Well, let's eat...
Cera: And catch up with the others....
Ginny:....groan...
Cera: Oh you big baby :rolleyes: *she and Frankie help Ginny up and they rejoin the others already talking about the Egg-nappings.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's try not to leave anyone out again, ok? Please? [/COLOR]

[FONT=century gothic]Sere and Buttermon hear voices, and go to investigate. They come to a clearing and see Cera, Ginny, Frankie, etc. eating BurgerKing takeout.

Sere : o.O Where'd you get that food?
Mari: *shrugs* Dunno. Want some?
Sere: *sits down between Ginny and Baemon, Buttermon sccrambles between her and Ginny* Uh...thanks. I'm Sere, and this is Buttermon.

*the others introduce themselves*

````````````

Yeah, that was short and awful, but now we're all back in the story. ;)[/FONT]

This is what I know...

Lets see. Everybody but Kontan is at or near Primary Villiage. Kontan's off in his cave right now, finding ways to incubate his thefts. He won't be coming back to the village for a bit.

Sere, Cera, if you'd like, I could have Kontan bump into you or have your charas stumble into his little cavern. n_n; Or you could post them coming to Primary Village and meeting up with the rest of the gang.

If I'm wrong, eeek, sorry. But I've been out for a bit so I've had to pick myself back out of the laghole and get myself suituated. Silly me.

Oh well, nobody listens to my rantings anyhoo....n_n; Bwee!

Update: Cera, thanks for doing the write-in! n_n; Eeeeeee.

Alin sniffs the air...

Alin:WTF?! Where is that coming from it smells like.. it smells like... a WHOPPER!

:drool:

Tsukibellmon:Ewww! Alin! Alin? ALIN!!

Alin is gone... Alin is speeding through the forest in the direction of Primary Village.

Alin dives at the scent and dives head first into an empty bag. She rips it up looking for food.

Everyone chews their food real slowly and gives Alin odd looks.

Alin: :bawl: I wanted foo-ooo-oooood! You didn't save me any?

Everyone gets really sheepish and starts to whistle through mouthfuls of food.

Alin: :flaming: FINE!

Alin stomps away into one of the shops. She starts chucking toys against the walls and breaking the heavy ones.

Alin:Why I outta, how dare them? Didn't even save me a fry! Not a one fry! Oooh!

Alin chucks a teddy bear at the door, which has been opened. The teddy bear hits Matt square in the face.

Alin: :blulaugh: eh heh oops, sorry Matt

Matt: :blackeye:

Whatever you say, Sera :)

Kontan placed the final digiegg he had stolen on a ledge. The whole ledge was full of them. He smiled darkly. "All they will know is destruction...survival of the fittest."

Nigaimon blinked. "Wait. What about building up this place?"

"The ones that get defeated will serve that purpose. And the stronger ones...why, they'll keep my friends busy." He glanced up above. "I think we were spotted...we should lay low for awhile..."

"Well, I sure got us enough fish from the lake!" Nigaimon said cheerfully, pointing to a net. "I got a whole bunch as Tsukamon!"

"Good. This way, the only way someone can find us is if they fall through that..." Kontan smiled again. "And in that case, they won't live to tell anyone else."

Nigaimon arched an eyebrow, but said nothing...

Anyone who wants to fight with Kontan can uh..."stumble" in. n-n;

Alin looks up at Matt with stars in her eyes. Her eyes well up with tears as she eats her whopper.

After licking her fingers clean Alin leaps at Matt and wraps her arms around his neck.

Alin:Thank you, at least you thought about me!

Alin kisses Matt long and soft. She lets go, smiles, and walks away.

Matt: :wow:

OOC: I do believe my name is Sere . . . NOT Sera . . .

*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~

[I]Sere smiles, standing apart from the group, as they talk among themselves.[/I] They have so much to learn, don't they Buttermon?

[I]Buttermon rests on her shoulder, checking over her wings time and time again, then finally stops and sighs.[/I] I guess . . . they've learned so much already . . .

[I]Sere's face grows grim, and she walks off toward the direction of the lake, ready for a relaxing swim, not knowing that there's danger lurking near. It didn't help that there was a large hole in the ground in front of her.[/I] What in the . . ? This wasn't here before . . . at least . . . I don't . . . [I]She stops in mid sentence, the feeling in the back of her mind growing stronger, as her feet direct her closer and closer to the evil down below.[/I]

[I]Buttermon tries to pull Sere away, failing, and steps back.[/I] Buttermon digivolve to . . . RAVIENMON!!! [I]Ravienmon grabs Sere in her paws, and flies up, Sere straining to break free. [/I]

Sere: Lettme go, you big lump of fur! I need . . . I need down there! I WANT down there!

[I]Ravienmon, a sorrowful look on her face, flies over the hole, hoping that it isn't too late to rescue Sere from the grip of evil . . .[/I]

Alin walks away wondering if this is going to be a repeat of Matt and Nobility when she hears Matt scream. Alin whips around and drags Bellamon to the hole.

Bellamon:Bellamon crest digivolve to!

Tsukibellmon:TSUKIBELLMON! Alin, get on, we need to go get them!

Alin jump onto Tsukibellmon's shoulder andholds on as Tsukibellmon flies into the hole at nearlight speed.

Tsukibellmon reaches out a grabs Pdramon and Matt. She holds Pdramon and sets Matt next to Alin, who is in tears.

Tsukibellmon sets them down gently on the ground near the stream.

Tsukibellmon opens her nouth to say something to Alin, but stops and flies away to the hole. Pdramon wakes up, though Matt is still out.

Pdramon gets water from the stream and cups it in his hands. He splashes it on Matt's face, no luck.

Alin is aboslutely beside her self in hysterics.

Alin:Matt! MATT!! Answer me! C'mon wake up! Pleeease! Matt you can't do this to me! Wake UP!

Alin cradles Matt's head in her lap. She sits back starts crying harder and finally she just lets go. Her tears stream down her face.

srry for doubleposting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alin:Why won't he wake up? What's the matter with him? Matt?

Alin starts crying again, but harder and faster than ever. Her whole body is wracked with sobs. She's shaking inside and out. She playfully storked Matt's hair as she cries harder... hoping that a caressing touch will rouse him.

Alin(whisper):Please don't die on me, you mean far to much.

Alin's eyes snap open. She rips off her necklace with her crest on it.

Alin: Destiny... is.. it cant be.. is this h-h-his destiny? to die? no... not because of me... NO!

Alin screams and leaps up from the stream leaving Matt alone. Alin races away into the forest, alone, without Tsukibellmon, without anyone.

Alin:No.. NO! He can't die because of me! Just because I'm destiny.. NO! I won't believe it! You stupid crest! You bring too much pain and suffering!

Alin drops the crest in the dirt and runs faster into the forest, crying even harder.

When Alin left, two figures stepped out from where they had been standing. Kontan glanced at Matt, and then to Sere, where she had fallen as well. "Hrm..."

.oO(They aren't threats right now. Maybe I could use them.)Oo.

"Nigaimon, make our guests comfortable."

Nigaimon blinked. "Huh? Arn't you gonna-"

"No...they may...be useful...I'll get some water to see if I can wake them up." he smiled darkly. "A life for a life..." he mused, before walking away, almost...humming.

Nigaimon blinked, and then sighed softly. "He knows best..." the antmon murmured, before starting to lug Sere over the rocky ground towards the digieggs.

[COLOR=chocolate]
*Nearby, Gryfmon watches the distraught Alin race past, a shining object falling from her grasp. Gryfmon studies it for a moment.*
Gryf: Crest...of...Destiny?
Bella: Alin, [i]wait!!![/i]
*Gryfmon snatches the Crest and hides in the bushes. Bellamon pauses for a moment, gasping.*
Bella: *barely a gasp* ...please....wait...
*Gryfmon flies out of the bush, startling Bellamon.*
Bella: Gryfmon!
Gryf: *holds out Crest* This belongs to your human, doesn't it?
*Bellamon takes the Crest in her paw, and studies it with dull eyes. After a few long moments, she pulls her arm back and lets it fly into the lake, where it sinks from sight.*
Gryf: [i]What are you doing?!?[/i]
Bella: It causes Alin anguish.
Gryf: You dear sweet fool, you need that to save her from further anguish!
Bella: I wasn't able to save her from it...*lets head drop*
*A dark shape, clearly foreboding, drops down, trapping both. Before either can scream for help or fight back, it has injected the two of them with sleeping venom. And in an instant, nothing is left to show they were there.*[/COLOR]

Alin stops running and collapses onto a nearby rock. She skins her arms on it but doesnt even feel the pain.

Alin:Matt fell into that hole because of me, Matt and I were attacked by the Dokugomon because of me, how much more pain am I goign to cause him or anyone esle before the reason why I was cursed with the Crest or Destiny is revealed, and when it is... do i want it to be?

Alin rose and walked in the direction of Primary Village.

Alin:I'll just get Bellamon and leave this godforsaken place, before I hurt anyone more,

Before taking a step mroe, Alin fell to her knees, screamed, and cried again, for all the chosen children, for herself, but mostly, for all the pain she had caused Matt.

siren: i'm going swimming... i'll see you all later...

halamon: *stuffing his face* mo kay

she runs to the lake and dives in...she picks up a crystal and examins it... shooting to the surface she puts it with the rest in a pile and goes back under seein another she goes after it

siren:[I] a crest! destiny... i'll bring it to the others...[/I]

just then a tenticle like thing encircled her waist and as the breath was suqeezed from her body she hacked at it with a belt knife... finally all went black and the knife droped from her hand

Alin lookd over at the lake and saw Siren'd thing near it's egde. She also saw what looked like a pile of rocks, and amidst them, something blue and crystal was glinting.

Alin: Damnit, why can't I just get RID of that stupid thing?

Alin walks over to the rock and is about to chuck the crest back in when she sees splashing out in the lake. Alin notices Siren's knife at the bottom. Alin's crest begins to glow.

Alin:WTF?!

Siren surfaces and screams, but she is quicly drawn back down by something. Alin dashes into the water, grabs the knife and dives after Siren.

Alin: *bubble* *bubble*:mad:

Alin surfaces for breath and dives right back under. Alin sees something moving below her. She shoots down like a uh.. water rocket? and stabs a red slimey tentacle. Alin sees one around Siren's neck and she hacks it off.

With one final blow, Alin drives the knife straight through the tentacle. Alin lungs were about to burst. With Siren by the waist, Alin used the last of her strength to kick towards the surface.

Alin took in a quick breath of air and was feeling very lightheaded when Halamon picked them up and set them on the rock next to the crest.

The crest glowed and Alin felt fully revitalized.

After making sure Siren was okay, Alin walked away through the jungle wondering to herself...

Alin:Was [i]that[/i] destiny? Was I destined to [i]save[/i] Siren? This is all to weird.

rocaceramon is just like triceramon but red with black stripes and skull armor

----------------------------------------------------

frankie and baemon were heading off away from the rest as baemon remembers the past with triceramon and the human

frankie:....whats wrong you seem depresed

bae: thats cause i am just remembering things and my mind is on other things

ginny: wait where are you 2 going

frankie: i thought it would be best if we leaft you guys alone for a while i need some time to think of another way home other than destroying the digi world ya see i think the 2 are connected destroy one destoy both so if we destroy the digi world like kontan wants we wont be here here wont be here and home wont be here

ginny:?????but wait

its to late the two had tracked of in to the forest to think of something usefull