OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the Evil (play)

Gavin

[I]Our tale begins in the city of Rivendell where Gladius greets the new fellowship as they sit down for breakfast. All but one of the Fellowship are sitting in their places except Alvador who has just entered the room[/I]

Gladius: ahh Alvador my friend sit down for breakfast we have delicasies from all over middle earth so eat and be merry with us

Elrond: I am afraid Gladius that this isn't a time for gorging and merrimentas we have a desperate situation at hand this new Dark Lords forces are arising and there is not much time left

Gladius: you are indeed right Elrond we don't have such time so has anyone any ideas on a plan that will defeat this new Lord who bears the Ring of Power

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nabashi: The enemy is still new and we don't know what he is capable of! We must be cautiuse! ANd for the ring...*looks around* Who shall be the ring bearer? You will know that all of us *sweeps hand pointing to everyone* will be tempted...and we may fail the test...It will be your job to keep that ring no matter what!

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: i aint letting the great ring fall into the hands of an elf i should be the ring bearer.

nabashi: no seifer! let him look after the ring for he is trusty and will not give into the rings evil power.

seifer: o.k so let it be done.

dunno...

~~~~~~~~~

artemis stood in the shadows watching...

artemis: none of you are strong enough to carry the ring...

seifer: oh and i suppose you are? you are an out cast of galidrels wood and a half breed... the ring will not go with you...

Guest QuickSilver
artemis: why not, you are a human and you dont trust the elves is that right

seifer: yes it is

artemis: and all the elves most probaly dont trust you.

elves: dam right

artemis: so why not let a half human, half elf look after it, just think about it thats all i ask of you.

Guest QuickSilver
all of the group huddle up in the centre of the room discussing wether or not give the ring to the half bred artemis. artemis still stoud quietly against the wall eagerly awaiting their final answer

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: i am sorry to say this but nabashi is right, but it aint for just me and him to decide the decission as to be from all of us.

*Hikaru walks in and sits down. She had been listening to the conversation.*

Hikaru-Then let's decide this once and for all of eternity. *pauses for a moment* .... Nabashi is correct. She is the best canidate. Everyone who is against Artemis being the ring bearer, say so now, because I think all of us agrees or knows that Artemis is the best choice.

artemis takes the ring and looks at it like it was poisionus... she takes out a peice of shiny material...

hikaru: mithreal?

artemis: yes... *wraps the ring in it* hopefully it won't get into trouble in that...

she slipped the bundle into a small leather pouch and put it in her pocket

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: so it as now been decided artemis will look after the ring. after we finished our buisness here we should set off on to our journey.

all of the fellowship sit down at the table and finish eating the food which laid there

Guest QuickSilver
artemis found nabashi down a long corridor

nabashi: i cant believe that i couldnt resist the power of the ring. i am an elf and elves can resist the power.

artemis: that could have happened to anyone of them back there.

nabashi: maybe you are right

artemis: now lets head back to the others.

the both of them went back to where the others were waiting