OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the Evil (play)

Gavin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest QuickSilver
all of the fellowship leave through the gates of rivendell.

katia: *pointing to a path on the right* this is the path which will lead us to the mountain pass. we should get to the pass within 2 days

they all go off onto the path leading to the pass.

*Hikaru talks to Katia*

hikaru-after we pass through the mountain pass, where do we go from there?

Katia-We should then be in a type of valley that is hidden behind the mountains. From there, we need to go through another passage way.

Hikaru-How long will this journey take?

Katia-If all goes right, we should cross the mountains after the valley in 4 days.

[COLOR=green]Gladius: alright we must pass through the mountain as no-one here while I lead this fellowship shall tread that cursed mines floor. My own dear friend and cousin Bohamir travelled it's cursed path and died soon after exiting so it is the mountain we shall travel by

[I]All the fellowship look at Gladius in a view of admiration at his noble speech. Gladius mounts his stallion and begins the journal that all some or none may return from[/I] [/COLOR]

siren pats her big gelding fondly

siren: (elvish) shhh... galreion.... we're going to the caradhras mountion pass... i may not be able to take you through there...

galreion neighed softly and nuzzled her pocket

siren: yes... and i've been chosen to carry the ring

he butted her pocket

siren: what?*digs in her pocket and comes out with a suger lump* oh... so that's what you're after... lets catch up...

she leaned foreward and galreion broke into a trot

Hikaru-ORCS!!!!!!! everyone, get ready to fight! *everyone gets out their weapons.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: sorry, but I got to go. My sister is pushing me out of the room cause she wants to sleep. It's 2:10 here. Bye!

Guest QuickSilver
seifer gets off his horse and starts to attack the orcs left to right slicing them into peices with is force edge. he then draws one of his daggers and throws it straight into an orcs head.

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: *turning towards siren* revenge. is there something you aint telling us

siren:...............................

seifer: nevermind lets get a move on before more of them decide show up.

all of the fellowship put away their weapons head along the path towards the mountain pass.

Guest QuickSilver
the fellowship drew nearer to the mountain pass. nabashi was leading the group.

nabashi: everyone be quiet.*puts both of his arms out stoping everyone from getting past*

they all stoud still and quiet for a second. they all could hear what seamed to be a large group of horses coming at a fast speed towards them.