OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the Evil (play)

Gavin

err... yeah... i knew i coulden't keep my name as artemin for long... i'll just have to be siren from now on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren dismounts and looks up at the rest of them

siren: then i'll stay with the ring... i'll hide in the rocks somewhere and the rest of you can come back later

hikaru: but-

siren: no. i'll stay here... i won't put anyone else at risk that doesen't have to be... now leave before they catch up

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=green]Gladius: do not be such a fool if there are Ring Wraiths then there are certainly are more Orcs about [I]his voice is darker than before his eyes filled with rage[/I] Cursed Orcs another son of Gondor passes will you strike him down as you did his cousin

[I]He takes out Murasame and drives it deep into the snow and then pulls off his cape in anticipation[/I]

[I]A loud snarl is heard and a huge Orc comes out of the snow and faces straight in the direction of Gladius who has now drawn his sword from the snow and is pointing it directly at the Orcs face[/I]

Gladius: come on you bastard

[I]Gladius lunges at the beast and slashes hacks lops and chops but the beast is quick and dodges his attacks and tries to stab Gladius with his deadly blade but Gladius sees his chance knocks the Orcs blade upwards and dug his sword deep into it's hideous face while saying these words[/I] [B]Cousin Boromir this is your Vengeance[/B][/COLOR]

Hikaru-*while fighting the orcs* I....told you....that there were....more of them!.... Take that!....The....Ringwraiths....are probably....DIE!!!!!....sending them in first....before they attack!....Eat metal evil Orcs!! Hya!!!! *slices the orcs to pieces*

The Nazgul's stop their horses. But one more horse can be heard in the distance.

Siren: Don't tell me there are 10 ringwraiths..........

Seifer: If there are, then this one is coming in from the pass of carahdras to block us off!

Suddenlt, from around the corner of a nearby canyon, a figure sped around on a silver/grey type horse. An elvish cloak stood over his head and face.

Gladius: It's....... it's......

Katia: Ralvenar!!!

The hood of the elf flew back, revealing Ralvenar's face.

Seifer: Ralvenar, brother of the great Legolas, friend to man and dwarf alike!

Ralvenar stopped his horse next to Gladuis, arrows flying past his face all the while. He dismounts, and draws his bow.

Ralvenar: I apologise for my delay, but I was indisposed in the mines of Moria.

Gladuis: Why, what happened?

Ralvenar: The place is swarming with orcs........ Galadriel sent a small army of only 10 elves in with me, to get me through the mines safely, and we disposed of a small number of orcs with relative ease........ but something else was there..... something of pure evil.

Siren: Well now we have orcs of our own to deal with! Shoot damn it!!!

Nabashi: I can't believe you came uncle..(Ralvenar)...*sees the right wraiths* :flaming: *shoots one in the arm* Bah no good! *dodges a sword*...What are they doing....THEY ARE GOING STRAIGHT FOR SIREN!!! *shoots one of the horses* *runs in front of siren* I don't think so you scum! *starts shooting arrows at them* *turns around to Siren* Run!

Siren: No I will stand here and help you kill these foul beasts!

Nabashi: You know very well they can't be killed! We can't take the chance of you dieing with the ring now run! *takes out his two daggers and starts fighting the wraiths*

siren: but...

ralvenar: go now!!

siren: wait...

she turns and mounts... she pulls the ring out of her pocket and unwraps it... she holds it up

siren: nazgoul!! here it is!! the one ring!!

she slips it on and dissapears

nabashi: noooo!!! siren!!

the ringraiths plow through the company and after siren...nabashi leaps up onto his horse and follows the rest of the company follow him...

siren tears through the woods stpoing for an instant she could hear the 9 coming near dismounting she takes off the ring and goes back to normal she wraps the ring and slips theleather pouch into the horses tail

siren: (elvish) go back to the others... take the long way do not let the 9 get you!

the horse flees and siren draws out another ring exactly the same to an extent that only the ring wraiths or the dark lord would know the difference and puts it on a string about her neck ... she draws her sword she faces the nazgoul

siren: you want it?? come and get it!!

one of the nine swings a sword and it cuts her deeply from her collar bone to the far sholder cuting the ring off her neck... she screams in agony and falls to the ground one of the 9 dismounted and ,leaveing nothing to chance, drew a dagger stabbing down only sirens thrashing rolls saved her.... the dagger entered her ribs a mear two inches from her heart... the rest of the company rode into the clearing as the nazgoul rode off

siren: they *cough* don't... have it...

Nabashi: *rides up as they leave* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I can't kill you but I can make you suffer!! *shoots all of them with 3 flaming arrows each* We have to get her back to Rivendell...*picks her up and sets her on his horse* *gets on it* *rides back* Don't turn Siren..don't turn... Uncle tell the others that I am taking Siren to Rivendell...They should keep going...Her horse has the ring! *chants something in elvish* *the horse takes off faster than ever* I must get you too Rivendell...you are stron willed...just remember you are an elf and human..not a wraith...just remember that SIren...

Gladius approaches Ralvenar.

Gladius: Can you guide us over Carahdras? I have but passed through the gap of Rohan, I have not been over Carahdras, or through Moria.

Ralvenar: I can...... but it will not be an easy task. But I am worried about my Nephew.

Gladius: Why?

Ralvenar: He has placed a huge burden on his shoulders. He must first avoid the wraiths, getting the girl to Rivendell, and then he must find his own way over the Carahdras, if he doesn't catch up. I must suggest that we wait for him and the girl.

Seifer: That would seem like the most rational solution. It's no good us going over the pass, if the ring doesn't folow us over it. But let us not wait here, let us track those blasted Nazgul!

Ralvenar: I would agree to that idea. We can pospone them greatly, as we outnumber them.

Too lazy to do it yourself are you? Fine then!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralvenar: You carry on, I will go find Siren's horse and retrieve the ring. I'll meet you all back at this point in one day.

With that, Ralvenar jumps on Ethenil (his horse) and rides swiftly away. He watches the ground intently, looking for horse tracks.

Ralvenar: I'll bet Nabashi enchanted that horse to make him go faster. Not to worry, I will soon catch upto him.

Guest QuickSilver
back at camp it was seifers turn to be on guard. whilst on guard
he could haer a scuffle in the bushes.

seifer: *draws his weapon* come out and fight you chiken

ralvenar comes out of the bushes on his horse along with the horse that siren was riding.

ralvenar: who are you calling a chicken

seifer: its you, i am sorry for my statement

ralvenar: apoligy excepted

seifer: got the ring

ralvernar: yes but it wasn't easy

Elrond: Yes she is very strong willed..I am suprised she help out this long...but I believe I can help her...*applies a potion* Now she will need to rest in bed for two days....

Nabashi: *nods* I will stay here with her..*sits in the chair next to the bed*

Young Lady: Master Nabashi...Elrond has seen it fit and made a bed for you...He wishes that you sleep in there....

Nabashi: *yawns* Thank you but no thanks....I won't be doing much sleep for a couple days..*watches Siren intently*

siren writhed in pain

elrond: i'll try...

~dream world~

a large red eye stared at her shooting lightning bolts of pain through her body

disembodied voice: the one ring!! tell me where the one ring lies!!! tell me!!!

siren: NOOOOO!!! i won't give in!! and i won't tell you!!

DV: then you'll be damned along with the rest of the raiths!! first you'll die a slow painfull death then your soul will flee!!

siren: ARRRGH!!!

siren was suddenly wenched from the dream world as she steped back into reality... her eyes fluttered then opened... she sat up and threw her arms around nabashi winceing at the pain in her side

siren: nabashi! did you get the ring?

nabashi: the others did..

siren: good...*starting to cry* i'm so sorry... about all of this... the wraiths, haveing to bring me back here... the sooner this is over with the better...hsss..

she took in a sharp breath and doubled over clutching her side..sweating and gasping she lifted her head

siren: s..sorry about this...i holding everyone back... tell them to take the ring and go... my wound will only hold everyone back