OtakuBoards

The OtakuBoards Nifty Fifty of 2006 (Final)

Shy

[QUOTE=Ezekiel][SIZE=1]
I demand to know why the Secret Staff Yaoi Lounge doesn't have [I]actual yaoi[/I] on it! Where's the fun?![/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=#0e1030][FONT=Trebuchet MS]You apparently haven't been to Clarity often enough. They have more than enough on there to please anyone :animesmil

Anywho, much congrats to those of you who have gotten awards this year, its been a fun one and I can only wonder what will come this way next year.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Congratulations everyone. And excellent work to those of you who put the presentations together. Like last year, they look great! The nifty fifty is definitely one of my favorite events. [QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]I've lost my nifty throne!

*arrogant gasp of surprise*[/color][/QUOTE]Don't worry. We still love you anyway. ;)[/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma]The Nifty Fifty continues being awesome 8-D

A massive round of applause to winners, nominees, voters, judges and [I]especially to Shy[/I] for inventing this Event/being groovy.

It was a complete surprise to be nominated, even more to get awarded, and it reminded me there are still a bucketload of Opinionating to be done ..... ~_^[/FONT]

[quote name='Shy]I would also like to make a point of thanking our artists, who went above and beyond the call of duty this year: [b]Delta[/b], [b]Ezekiel[/b], [b]Eclipse[/b], [b]White[/b], [b]DeadSeraphim[/b], and [b]Redemption[/b]. Also special thanks to [b]SunfallE[/b], [b]GTK[/b], and [b]Retribution[/b'], whose artistic contributions can also be seen here.[/size][/quote]
[size=1]I love the nod of respect, but uh, what'd I do this year? Oh, and before I forget:

[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/niftyfifty_2007/retribution_nifty.png[/IMG]

Whoever made that, it looks amazing. I love you.[/size]

[QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]I love the nod of respect, but uh, what'd I do this year? Oh, and before I forget:

[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/niftyfifty_2007/retribution_nifty.png[/IMG]

Whoever made that, it looks amazing. I love you.[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I love you, too~ <3

And you were mentioned because of the art featured in the Graphics Worm, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong. (And also because you're just that cool)[/SIZE]

[quote name='Retribution][size=1']I love the nod of respect, but uh, what'd I do this year?[/size][/quote]
[size=1]You may not remember it, but you created the banner for The Great OtakuBoards Scavenger Hunt.

-Shy[/size]

This is quite the event I must say, not only is the presentation amazing, but I'm positively floored that I was even nonimated let alone actually chosen. [QUOTE=Shy]
[center][img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/niftyfifty_2007/rachmaninoff.jpg[/img]
[b]Rachmaninoff[/b]

"The very name Rachmaninoff is nifty and the person behind the name is as well. For someone who has yet to even be a member for a month, their posts are insightful, witty and downright fun to read. Making them one of the niftiest new people I?ve met since I joined."[/center]

[right][i]- Aaryanna_Mom[/i][/right]
[/QUOTE]Thank you very much especially to who ever made the lovely banner for this, I love the choice of font for my user name.

And even more important, congratulations to all the other wonderful nifty winners. ;)

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue]Even though I didn't win, I feel like a winner. Hey, at least I got nominated. Thanx Tekkaman, and kudos for winning as well!

On that note I will strive to become nifty or at least partially nifty this year. You never know what may happen. I could improve more this year!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][QUOTE=ForgotteÑ-HerÖ] Even though I didn't win, I feel like a winner. Hey, at least I got nominated. Thanx Tekkaman, and kudos for winning as well!

On that note I will strive to become nifty or at least partially nifty this year. You never know what may happen. I could improve more this year![/QUOTE][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]I love your determination and personality. Yes, you may need work on writing but you have everything else to be great at whatever you want to do in life.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]We'll make sure you become Nifty next year.[/size][/font]

[QUOTE=Shy]
[center][img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/niftyfifty_2007/Vicky.jpg[/img]
[b]Vicky[/b]

"Because Vicky is creative, and a great person to bounce ideas off of. She has wonderful writing talent, and very good ideas for both original projects and adding original twists to old RPG standards. Plus she likes Billy Idol. (+10 Cool Points)"[/center]

[right][i]- Ozymandius Jones[/i][/right]
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wah-hey! I'm Nifty!

Awesome.

Yes, I do indeed feel loved. Does this mean I'm cool now? No? Ah... well...

Congratulations on the rest of the winners and good job this year, Shy. Same for the people who made these awesome graphics, because that goat is the sexiest goat I've ever seen. No joke, I love it. Who did it? =D

Wah-hey![/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff]Wow! Thank you so much - my nomination actually counted!! ^_^ I get excited when things like that happen, because it means that someone's actually paid attention to me, instead of swatting me like a fly. YAY!! ^__^ (Okay, yes, you can call me pathetic for getting excited over this. *_*)

The sad thing was, I didn't know a lot of the stuff that got nominated. It just sucks that the past year I was so busy with schoolwork and everything (Junior year, 20 page research paper + 10 page paper [done in 2 nights!!] for US History + everything else...), I didn't really have a chance to be online at all. :( Hopefully things will be different this year. I'm posting at least a little bit, ne? ^^;

Anyway, congratulations to all the winners!!! And I still wuvs you too, Ken. ;) [/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Congratulations everyone! I just love this event, from seeing everything that is nominated to the moment when all is revealed. And like last year the presentation is just too beautiful for words. :catgirl:

Thank you so much for both nominating me and choosing me as well. OB is by far one of the niftiest places on the Internet. [/COLOR] :catgirl:

[color=#8b0000][quote name='Aaryanna] ...[color=#8b0000']OB is by far one of the niftiest places on the Internet.[/color][/quote][/color]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Those words ring true; this place is the shite and I wouldn't give it up for anything.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][strike]...Hmm... Maybe for a six-figure sum...[/strike][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Yep... not for anything in the world. :animeswea [/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]Congrats to everyone who made Nifty this year, I know the surprise that comes with it as one of the winners from last year. Hopefully we'll see plenty of nifty things over the course of this year to get votes in the next incarnation of the NF. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Shy]
[center][img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/niftyfifty_2007/thegame_nifty.png[/img]
[b]The Game[/b]

"Because I hate it. Everyone hates it, yet no one could stay away from it. It is 10 pages of "The Game" stories and even some posts simply saying, "Oh ****, I just lost it". How this thread did not get locked is beside me. But the point is, it brought about one common thing for everyone to be ****ed off at, and it is a truly entertaining thread to read when I'm bored."[/center]

[right][i]- taperson[/i][/right]

[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Oo, that makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!
Congratulations to everybody deemed nifty! =][/COLOR][/SIZE]