OtakuBoards

they laughed at me at the laundromat

Lady Macaiodh

this story is really stupid, but the absurdity of it was mind-numbing.

as some of you know, our well went dry AGAIN. so today, my dad gathered about 10 huge garbage bags of laundry & dropped me off at the laundromat. well, one of the washing machines that i was using was broken. it wouldn't rinse or drain, just spin around & around for hours. i tried to reach in to put the clothes in a different washer, but the water was boiling hot. so i had to go outside, get a big stick, & use it to fish out the clothes one by one. everyone was laughing at me. to top it all off, this load was all my dad's skid-marked underwear.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]this story is really stupid, but the absurdity of it was mind-numbing.

as some of you know, our well went dry AGAIN. so today, my dad gathered about 10 huge garbage bags of laundry & dropped me off at the laundromat. well, one of the washing machines that i was using was broken. it wouldn't rinse or drain, just spin around & around for hours. i tried to reach in to put the clothes in a different washer, but the water was boiling hot. so i had to go outside, get a big stick, & use it to fish out the clothes one by one. everyone was laughing at me. to top it all off, this load was all my dad's skid-marked underwear. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Sorry, can I laugh... (hahahahahahahahahahaa). Ok, done. Why did he make you do it... can't he do it himself?

I hate when ALOT of people laugh at me... but I usually go red and don't talk... heh...:blush:

Oh Oh!! You have a well?! COOL!![/SIZE]

he wouldn't do it himself b/c he's a lazy bastard. well, no, not really. i don't know, maybe he just didn't feel like doing it. or maybe he's trying to get back at me for seeing the harry potter movie yesterday (he said it's demonic, & that the previews gave him nightmares, LOL).

yes, we have a well... & it is very, very annoying at times.

go ahead & laugh, i laughed later when it was over...

when people laugh at me i tell them to shut their f*ckin face. then i tell them i'm goin to get my red-necked,beer lovin, gun lovin dad and they usually shut up.

*pats Lady M on the back* I feel.................... [i]very[/i] sorry for you. ^.^ I would have said 'screw this' and just taken the laundry back home and handed him a washboard and a bucket.... or dump the bags in an alley or something. >_< heheh.......

[color=crimson]When people laugh at me, I laugh too. I usually laugh the hardest. But I'll still be blood red. I dunno, I like laughing at myself. It takes away part of the embarrasment. And what you had to do sounds like fun, I guess it would be for me. What you had to fish out, now THAT sounds digusting. I wish I could have been there so I could have helped you out and laughed with you instead of laughing at you! :D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]When people laugh at me, I laugh too. I usually laugh the hardest. But I'll still be blood red. I dunno, I like laughing at myself. It takes away part of the embarrasment. And what you had to do sounds like fun, I guess it would be for me. What you had to fish out, now THAT sounds digusting. I wish I could have been there so I could have helped you out and laughed with you instead of laughing at you! :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Very true Queen Asuka. As someone to whom embarassment is a daily part of life, laughing at yourself makes situations a little less humiliating. Plus LM, yours seems pretty halarious...lol:laugh: :D

Lots-A-Love

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, though this is WAY off subject (sorta) - One time at the college dorm I stayed at, I went down to use the washer, and they were both full (only two in the Male part of the dorm). Well, no one was there, and the wash was done, so I just pulled them out and set them on top of the next one. Well, while my wash is going on, this BIG guy came in, looked at his wet clothes on the other washer and asked who pulled his roomates clothing out of the washer.

Being Mr. Honest Engine that I am, I told him the guy who pulled them out put them on the same washer that he was using. So this BIG guy hauls off and slam kicked the washer (not the one I was using, if I didn't make that clear enough) and put this HUGE dent in it, breaking the machine. He later leaves in frustration, and I am bawling out laughing. The roomate comes down (I THINK it was his roomate), just as I am finished starting the dryer, and was like "Man, WTF is this sh*t?!" I told him his roomate slammed the washer and broke it when someone pulled his clothes out. He was like, "These aren't even my clothes, that big dumb jack-*****" And walks back out of the room.

:rotflmao: I just walked up to my dorm and started bawling with laughter again, pissing off my friend (roomate too) who wanted to know what was so funny. *cries*Ahhh. . too much fun :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, though this is WAY off subject (sorta) - One time at the college dorm I stayed at, I went down to use the washer, and they were both full (only two in the Male part of the dorm). Well, no one was there, and the wash was done, so I just pulled them out and set them on top of the next one. Well, while my wash is going on, this BIG guy came in, looked at his wet clothes on the other washer and asked who pulled his roomates clothing out of the washer.

Being Mr. Honest Engine that I am, I told him the guy who pulled them out put them on the same washer that he was using. So this BIG guy hauls off and slam kicked the washer (not the one I was using, if I didn't make that clear enough) and put this HUGE dent in it, breaking the machine. He later leaves in frustration, and I am bawling out laughing. The roomate comes down (I THINK it was his roomate), just as I am finished starting the dryer, and was like "Man, WTF is this sh*t?!" I told him his roomate slammed the washer and broke it when someone pulled his clothes out. He was like, "These aren't even my clothes, that big dumb jack-*****" And walks back out of the room.

:rotflmao: I just walked up to my dorm and started bawling with laughter again, pissing off my friend (roomate too) who wanted to know what was so funny. *cries*Ahhh. . too much fun :D[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*dies* NORYKO! You bad little devil-child! That was awful! But funny as hell! OMG! My parents actually came in the room b/c i was laughing so hard! They wanted to know what was so funny! Your BAD! Bad angel! That is so awful, yeah, Mr.Honest Engine my butt! That was really good!

God okay, I'm gonna be off topic here too for a minute.

My sister is the most lazy irresposible sack of bones alive, so when my parents told her to switch the laudry over into the dryer, it never got done. Imagine how pissed I was the next morning when I go down to get a clean pair of pants from the dryer, open it up, and find nothing in it! All the clothes in the washer were mine too... so I didn't even want to look.

But I forced myself, I walked very slowly, in disbelief at what i was about to see. I lifted the washer lid with my eyes shut and stuck my hand inside. Wet clothes. I mas murderous. I raced upstairs and had my sister by the throat in seconds. Sadly though, my parents walked in as she was turning blue.

My parents punished me for choking her, but di8dnt punish her for not changing the laundry. My punishment?

I had laundry Duty for a month, and they got really cruel when I asked what I was going to wear to school.

My parent forced me to wear WET PANTS TO SCHOOL! It was humiliating. Luckily they were dark so you couldnt tell theyw ere wet... but I could tell. I could really tell![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]
My parent forced me to wear WET PANTS TO SCHOOL! It was humiliating. Luckily they were dark so you couldnt tell theyw ere wet... but I could tell. I could really tell![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ugh, that's awful. sounds like cruel & unusual punishment to me. your parents would probably get along w/ my parents.

Hmmm... I haven't had anyone laugh at me anywhere since i took out those 12 guys. But I feel sorry for u LM, a grown man, can't hold it in and goes in his pants, man, thats funny. I thought only lil kids and ppl with problems with their vavles only did that! I'm not laughing at u LM, i'm laughing at ur loser dad!:D :devil: :D And if he wants to see somethin Demonic, i'll give him one demonic show he'll never forgot!(note: I'm not going to be in it, I'm just gonna make him watch that potter movie for a few days, that should be evil enough:D)