Undying Angel Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 This is from this summer... so I've cahnged a bit from then. Where I am is the Colorado river. Anyways, it's still me.
Matt.D Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [color=rainbow] You appear quite pleasent.;) I like your hair.[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Nice picture...so the person I talk to on AIM is finally revealed...cool. ;)
Shinji v2.0 Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] You appear quite pleasent.;) I like your hair.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ah, the ever so un-suave words of an undying bachelor. Shin
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [color=indigo]That's a pretty picture. ;) (I had to wink, in order to keep the vicious cycle alive.) Why are rivers always so muddy? Bleck.[/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 NICE PIC ANGEL!!!!!!! :) You look realyl pretty. ;) (keep that wink alive..lol :))
Zidargh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Very pretty...... I'm gonna send a pic of myself soon. Yeah you have lovely hair.
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Not bad lookin' angel. Not bad at all. ;) (keepin' it alive)
PiroMunkie Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hey, you're pretty ;) Very nice pic and stuff. :)[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Wow more and more pics of us are coming in.
tetsuo Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 :flaming: :devil: :demon: you look like your at peace. mostly cuz of the scenery. ;) damn an eyelash got in my eye. but heres the real wink;) :flaming: :devil: :demon:
tetsuo Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 :flaming: :devil: :demon: you ruined the cycle oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breathes deeply* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i just have to wink for you i guess;) ;) third times the charm;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now