OtakuBoards

The Maze [M - VLS]

Rachmaninoff

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Well, part of the idea was that Lara would have woken up at some point (prolly not too long) and been freaking out or something, but i figured if I got too graphic I'd scare the kiddies (or, in this case, the mommies). I tried a minimalist approach, lol.[/COLOR][/quote]I don't know about that, she was drugged so even if she did wake up she wouldn't have been coherent enough to object. And later once she truly woke up when the drugs wore off, she might not even remember it.

But yeah, I know what you mean, I kept the sexual encounters that I included toned down due to kiddies and mommies. lol *pokes Aaryanna_Mom* ;)[/COLOR]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, the final round is up. But before you all begin, there are some rules for this round. For starters we have the last of the special cards for all of you to use. For this round we have the Switch Card as you can see here:

[CENTER][IMG]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1891/switchcardbi8.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

Now though the switch card is similar to the transport card, there is one noticeable difference. When you move a character, it is to switch them with a different one. So if I were to move Lara to a new location say to where Clavis is. Clavis would now be where Lara was and Lara would be where Clavis had just been. A literal switch if you will.

Also, like the transport cards switch cards cannot be used in the same post that a death card is. So you can't switch someone about to die with someone else and then kill off the person who took their place. I hope that's clear enough. And that each one of you is entitled to use it once. I will be the only one who does not use it.

The other rule for this round is that each person has to use their switch card before any killing can take place. One of the parameters that was put into place by the mysterious force behind the Maze is that death is prohibited until each subject has been examined in action. ;)

Anyway, I hope you guys like it since I wanted to leave it open for the characters to really have a chance to be active a bit before the killing begins. And just like the rest of the Maze, anything goes.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I love it! This will surely be a battle of epic proportions, and one I will be enjoying very much, i assure you! This will surely be a massive struggle, because anyone without any characters in the game will be fighting for their favorite, and anyone with just one character is going to be desperate to keep theirs alive. In the end, it all comes down to who is the most merciful player, and I assure you, it is not me, hehehe. First post comin right up![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Well, part of the idea was that Lara would have woken up at some point (prolly not too long) and been freaking out or something, but i figured if I got too graphic I'd scare the kiddies (or, in this case, the mommies). I tried a minimalist approach, lol.[/COLOR][/quote]I don't know about it freaking me out, but then the only reason I've steered away from putting such stuff in is due to a certain 'mommie' LOL

I think I'm going to end up having fun just the same since I have a positively wicked and evil idea for a post that would shake things up. And it's just to wonderfully evil to leave unused! Mwahahahaha! *runs off to work on her post* [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]
The other rule for this round is that each person has to use their switch card before any killing can take place. One of the parameters that was put into place by the mysterious force behind the Maze is that death is prohibited until each subject has been examined in action. ;) [/QUOTE]

Do you mean that [I]all [/I]players have to use their Switch Cards before [I]anybody[/I] can kill off any characters, or just that each individual player has to use their Switch Card before they can use their Death Card, not minding the other players?

This is going to be one tight race to the finish line, especially with all six of us still standing! I was looking forward for some players to be dropped out by this round, but perhaps it's more fun this way. ;D

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm assuming that he meant that all the switch cards have to be used. Either way I'll wait to find out since I just used mine. *evil grin* Now I'm going to go and hide since I just know my mom's eyes are going to pop when she realizes what I just wrote! XD Though the idea's weren't mine, I was just going off of what indifference had Deoky looking forward to doing to them if given a chance. :p *pokes indifference* [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]wow. This really is NOT Lara's lucky day, is it? Lots of use of the word 'rape' suddenly appearing all over this game, lol. Deoky is one bad dude, but that's what makes him so cool. My only concern is that with Davis braindead, does he even have a fighting chance? This game is seriously brutal, though I'm sure the work of our sick creative minds can turn the tables in any direction we feel like.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']wow. This really is NOT Lara's lucky day, is it? Lots of use of the word 'rape' suddenly appearing all over this game, lol. Deoky is one bad dude, but that's what makes him so cool. My only concern is that with Davis braindead, does he even have a fighting chance? This game is seriously brutal, though I'm sure the work of our sick creative minds can turn the tables in any direction we feel like.[/COLOR][/quote]No, because in one of the posts Clavis told Davis and Eflair that he possessed the ability to heal others who had their minds damanged, so he can probably heal Davis. ;) Though when he told them that he was referring to healing Vanya and Rebecca.

I agree that this game has turned out to be brutal. I was expecting it to be like the last one so it's been quite the surprise. Fun and creepy as hell at the same time![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy]Do you mean that [I]all [/I]players have to use their Switch Cards before [I]anybody[/I] can kill off any characters, or just that each individual player has to use their Switch Card before they can use their Death Card, not minding the other players?

This is going to be one tight race to the finish line, especially with all six of us still standing! I was looking forward for some players to be dropped out by this round, but perhaps it's more fun this way. ;D[/QUOTE]Yes, every single switch card has to be used first. Aaryanna has used her's so now there are five left that must be played before death cards can be used.

As for people being eliminated. It is rather ironic since I was sure people would end up out of the game. But seeing that you all made it, the final challenge should be fun. The only question is if the extra character belongs to one of you or to me? ;)

I do know one thing, I never expected the game to get so brutal! And in reference to Davis, Aaryanna is correct, Clavis did mention that he can heal such damage completely and if you all remember Eflair healed Lara when she was shot before, so surely she can heal the physical damage done to her this time as well. Though that's up to you guys as to whether or not that happens.

And good grief! You guys have really turned Deoky into one mean character! LOL

[QUOTE=Sandy]I decided to write Davis to be retarded by Deoky's mind assault, and Andrew to be gay.

Use those as you wish. ;P

And thanks for clearing up the use of the Switch Cards, Rach![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I like the idea of Davis being retarded, even if Clavis can heal it up soon, but why make Andrew gay? In any event, things are getting interesting, and i'm more than sure someone will have a post with Andrew fighting while keeping Thomas in mind constantly. But you know what they say - those with something to loose always loose it, hehehe...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed']I'm assuming that he meant that all the switch cards have to be used. Either way I'll wait to find out since I just used mine. *evil grin* Now I'm going to go and hide since I just know my mom's eyes are going to pop when she realizes what I just wrote! XD Though the idea's weren't mine, I was just going off of what indifference had Deoky looking forward to doing to them if given a chance. :p *pokes indifference* [/COLOR][/quote]Hey! *protests* Uh, wait, I did say that Deoky wanted to do that to both Davis and Lara didn't I? Oh boy, your mom's gonna clobber me! LOL

I see that all of you are off to a good start, talk about a surprise since I was expecting people to have been eliminated as well. Still this just raises the stakes since it makes it harder to know who's still left in the game. But most shocking of all is that Aaryanna wrote a post like that! *pokes Aaryanna* :p [spoiler]I kid. ;D[/spoiler]

Still poor Davis and Lara. Deoky is certainly one mean little ****![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Lol, I figured it might be fun for Deoky to look at Davis and Lara as a sort of replenishing station, or save point. But what's this? Looks like as long as the opponents have two healers and a fighter like Andrew, Deoky's gunna have one of the toughst battles he's ever fought.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']I like the idea of Davis being retarded, even if Clavis can heal it up soon, but why make Andrew gay?[/COLOR][/quote]

Simply because I can. ;P

First it read "to his wife Clarence and son Thomas", but then I realized what a big, dull cliché that would've been. Besides, Andrew comes from the era of renaissance, when men were all "dandy and gay". ;D

[B]Edit:[/B] Why did you suddenly go back in time in your latest post, DigitalBoy? Besides, Aaryanna wrote that Deoky took off after raping Lara, he didn't stay for a fight... :/

I think we all have to start reading each others posts as thoroughly as possible from now, since things are going to go extremely hectic with the switch cards.

[COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=Sandy][B]Edit:[/B] Why did you suddenly go back in time in your latest post, DigitalBoy? Besides, Aaryanna wrote that Deoky took off after raping Lara, he didn't stay for a fight... :/

I think we all have to start reading each others posts as thoroughly as possible from now, since things are going to go extremely hectic with the switch cards.[/QUOTE]Hmm...I assumed that Andrew and Clavis chased Deoky and that's how they ended up in a fight. After Eflair healed Lara that is. So I wrote my post from that standpoint. So all DB would have to do is edit his to include the fact that those two chased Deoky. He would also need to leave out the part about Eflair informing Clavis about Davis. Since obviously Clavis already would have known. And since DB messed up first I suggest that he fix his post to better match, especially since I spent quite a bit of time writing up my post. :p [Yes I missed the contradiction as well]

And I rather like the Switch Cards, they are forcing us to be more clever with our posts since we can't kill anyone just yet. I know I enjoyed yanking the rug out from underneath Deoky. *evil grin*
[B]
EDIT:[/B] I'm going to change the opening of my post to indicate that Deoky couldn't resist going back and taunting them, resulting in both Clavis and Andrew giving chase.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Done, I've modified my opening. Now it's up to DB to finish repairing the mixup. *pokes DB*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]eh? I thought it was obvious that Andrew and Clavis were chasing him. After all, what reason did they have for sticking around with the others? It was a time skip, not a time reversal -- I guess it could be a little confusing...

[B]EDIT[/B]: Fixed

Also, I figured it'd be interesting if Alden and Andrew were both chasing Deoky. i know a lot of pople talk of Clavis and Deoky fighting, but the other two fighters haven't gotten the limelight they deserve, considering their power. Besides, Clavis has other duties.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']eh? I thought it was obvious that Andrew and Clavis were chasing him. After all, what reason did they have for sticking around with the others? It was a time skip, not a time reversal -- I guess it could be a little confusing... [/COLOR][/quote]It wasn't to me, also, since I just spent a fair amount of time working on my post could you please remove your first part about Davis and Deoky? That took me a while to write. :animesigh I mean I assume we were posting at the same time, but your's is one paragraph and removing it won't affect much. The part with Deoky and Davis that is.

[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']It wasn't to me, also, since I just spent a fair amount of time working on my post could you please remove your first part about Davis and Deoky? That took me a while to write. :animesigh I mean I assume we were posting at the same time, but your's is one paragraph and removing it won't affect much. The part with Deoky and Davis that is.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]lol, already done before you said it. I hadn't known you were postin -- I always open the post reply page and a word document, then just click over and refresh the OB page every couple minutes. Sorry for the confusion. I also moved my post under yours.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']lol, already done before you said it. I hadn't known you were postin -- I always open the post reply page and a word document, then just click over and refresh the OB page every couple minutes. Sorry for the confusion. I also moved my post under yours.[/COLOR][/quote]Thank you hun, I appreciate it. :catgirl: Especially since I spent a close to thirty minutes writing that. I don't use word since firefox seems to do the same thing, correcting misspelled words. So I type it up in the reply box. That and I'm a fairly decent speller. So most of the time I don't even need help. ;)

[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Thank you hun, I appreciate it. :catgirl: Especially since I spent a close to thirty minutes writing that. I don't use word since firefox seems to do the same thing, correcting misspelled words. So I type it up in the reply box. That and I'm a fairly decent speller. So most of the time I don't even need help. ;)[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]oi. Well, after about 15 minutes it declares you 'logged out' so i didn't catch you on the Who's Online list. once again, terribly sorry, though the problem's all fixed now. I really ought to edit that post bigger, though.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']oi. Well, after about 15 minutes it declares you 'logged out' so i didn't catch you on the Who's Online list. once again, terribly sorry, though the problem's all fixed now. I really ought to edit that post bigger, though.[/COLOR][/quote]I didn't know that the system would show me as being offline after fifteen minutes. Still, thanks again for fixing it. And yeah, now that the other part is gone your current post is smaller. I'm sure it would be easy to fix though.

Now as for how the whole thing is progressing, Good Grief! You guys are brutal! After all that you've put poor Davis through I felt bad that I made it even worse. Though I suppose someone could end up switching Davis with someone else. But still! o_O I can see that this final round is going to be intense! And poor Lara. Attacked twice no less!

I knew this would be mature, but I figured it would be like the last one. I was not expecting all these twists and more adult issues like rape and such. As for your post Bethany... I swear, as a parent it never fails to amaze me at how quickly one's kids grow up. :animesigh

It will be interesting to see how this plays out and to see who finally makes it to the end. I know I'm looking forward to seeing how this finally gets resolved. :catgirl:

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom] As for your post Bethany... I swear, as a parent it never fails to amaze me at how quickly one's kids grow up. :animesigh [/QUOTE] :D What can I say? It was just too much fun! And I did at least try to avoid being too graphic. ^_~[QUOTE=Aaryanna_Mom'] It will be interesting to see how this plays out and to see who finally makes it to the end. I know I'm looking forward to seeing how this finally gets resolved. :catgirl:[/quote]Me too! Especially since the other players are developing more, I rather like how Andrew turned out to be so good with a sword and how Eflair is such a powerful healer. Now all we need is to see more action from Lara! As well as Davis, once he gets free that is. And Alden definitely needs to have more attention as well.

Hehe! This is fun! I agree with indifference, the switch cards are forcing us to be more creative and at the same time make the battle more epic! :catgirl:

Also, am I the only one who didn't see them being trapped in the same area together and ordered to kill each other? I think that would creep me out if I was told that to live I had to kill everyone else! [/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']It will be interesting to see how this plays out and to see who finally makes it to the end. I know I'm looking forward to seeing how this finally gets resolved. :catgirl:[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Personally, i've got my bets on multiple characters. Naturally I'm going to hope my guy can win, but if not, I always know who my next choice to root for is. i will say this, though,[spoiler] if my character dies I will put these people through the most horrifyingly graphic things imaginable before the game ends XD[/spoiler][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Personally, i've got my bets on multiple characters. Naturally I'm going to hope my guy can win, but if not, I always know who my next choice to root for is. i will say this, though,[spoiler] if my character dies I will put these people through the most horrifyingly graphic things imaginable before the game ends XD[/spoiler'][/COLOR][/quote]*pokes 2007DigitalBoy* You'd do that anyway! :p I think all of us are hoping that our character makes it to the end. But I too have several favorites so if mine dies I know who I'll want to to win next!

Also just to keep up to date! Those who have used their Switch Card so far are:

Aaryanna
indifference
Sandy

Only three more to go and the killing will begin! Mwahahahahahaha!
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed]*pokes 2007DigitalBoy* You'd do that anyway! :p I think all of us are hoping that our character makes it to the end. But I too have several favorites so if mine dies I know who I'll want to to win next!

Also just to keep up to date! Those who have used their Switch Card so far are:

Aaryanna
indifference
Sandy

Only three more to go and the killing will begin! Mwahahahahahaha!
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]:P i promise you, I will use mine last. I'd like to let the characters keep developing as long as possible. Unless Darren uses his soon enough, it could be a bit before you see mine in play. I do think the suspense will kill me waiting fo rthe deaths to start, though! I really want to see what you guys plan![/COLOR]