OtakuBoards

The Maze [M - VLS]

Rachmaninoff

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=DarkRed']Just wait until I write up my next death. I guarantee you that it will be quite shocking, in more ways than simple gore is. :pAh, sounds like you've got another new card up your sleeve. Should be fun to see just what it actually is. And I see that we are going to have transport cards as well. Those are great fun as well, if only to insert more chaos into the game. lol[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Not yet! I'm in the middle of posting! Hold on!

Alright, all clear. VERY brutal death, but what can I say? I wanted to fit in XD

Copied from first page for the sake of being up-to-date

[B]Characters Currently Dead:[/B]

Deloras Belanders
Samik Specis
Gudtaff Meldrachen
Ambellina Prise
Neheb[/COLOR]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rachmaninoff] [B']Death cards cannot be used in conjunction with other cards.[/B][/quote]I am sorry 2007DigitalBoy but you are going to need to modify your post since the rules are that Death cards cannot be used in the same post another card is used, even if the person transported did not die. Neheb will still be quite dead but Andrew is still with the others.

I'm sorry if I was not clear enough on this since the point of saying you couldn't transport someone to their death was to make it so those cards would be used separately.

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Ai, sorry, I thought you just meant they couldn't have been used on the same character. I edited all the plotholes from my post and made itr so Andrew is still there again. Sorry for the confusion ^^;;[/COLOR][/quote]Well I'm glad you changed it since even though I am not going to kill off Alden or Rebecca I already have a post half written up with those two and your scenario would have wrecked it. lol I was hoping that your post wouldn't be on the same characters I was writing on. Anyway, now I can finish it and post it in a bit. ;)[/COLOR]

Wow! That was quick, not only is the first round over, but the next death has already occurred. I must say those transport cards look like fun. And it should be interesting to see what the 'special card' is. I know the creation card surprised me in the last round. Or did it? :p I'm not going to bother saying it wasn't me since I'm sure everyone would just say the same and we'd still not know who got it. Though poor Neheb is now dead. Talk about killer music.

[quote name='Darren']Question: Aren't we supposed to make an introduction post before killing someone off, or did that only apply to the 1st round?[/quote]Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but that only applied to the first round. The only main rule for this round is that death cards cannot be used with another card. So using the transport card must be in a separate post. So the first death involving Neheb is official.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'] As for the twist I promised, when the first special card is played you will see just what I had in mind. Let the killing begin! ;)[/quote]Dual Death Cards!? Good grief! o_O I take it that the card Sandy just played is the twist you spoke of? Well that certainly changes the game a bit!

[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Dual Death Cards!? Good grief! o_O I take it that the card Sandy just played is the twist you spoke of? Well that certainly changes the game a bit![/quote]

Yeah. *evil grin*

It had limitations, though: I had to use it in one post and in one situation. It was fun nevertheless. ;P

The two new characters are interesting enough, as well. I was baffled about the second character, though, since the picture is clearly a woman, yet the character is a man. XP

[COLOR=DarkOrange]!!! holy crap! Two more of the game's most physically powerful characters gone, though with the re-emergence of alden there is yet hope from him, plus we have yet to explore the abilities of these two new charcters, though one seems to be telepathic.

I find it interesting that one of the new guys is an 'Evil Overloard' who so far has been bending people round his fingers, whilst the other is a 'Guardian' who instantly shows off his trust. I like where this is going! And also, ZOMG dual death?!!?! I could have never seen that coming! Looks like I ought to do something with Liam, now that he's all alone...

And there we have it! Interestingly enough, other than Jennifer and Eflair, not one contestant currently belongs to their origional group. not to mention Liam was the only survivor of his own group, as well as Lara and Alden are both still alive. Also, we've seen a severe lack of Eflair action so far ;)

Let's see here...

[B][U]Group One[/U][/B]
Alden
Rebecca

[B][U]Group Two[/U][/B]
Jennifer
Eflair
Lara
Davis
Deoky

[B][U]Group Three[/U][/B]
Clavis
Vanya
Liam [/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Dual Death Cards!? Good grief! o_O I take it that the card Sandy just played is the twist you spoke of? Well that certainly changes the game a bit![/quote]It is. ;) I thought it would be fun to play with how the deaths could occur.

Also, 2007DigitalBoy, if you could edit your recent post in the main thread to include the transport card along with the one for Liam, that would be perfect.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]It is. ;) I thought it would be fun to play with how the deaths could occur.

Also, 2007DigitalBoy, if you could edit your recent post in the main thread to include the transport card along with the one for Liam, that would be perfect.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]^^;; Sorry! I had completely forgotten! The moment I saw your name under 'The Maze' i went Osnap~! I have edited that thingy now. Sorry for the trouble >_< [/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']^^;; Sorry! I had completely forgotten! The moment I saw your name under 'The Maze' i went Osnap~! I have edited that thingy now. Sorry for the trouble >_< [/COLOR][/quote]No worries. Besides you've been providing helpful lists of who's dead and who's in what group so it's easy to forget one detail among all of that. ;)

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm envious! I want a dual death card! *pouts* Still a guardian and an evil warlord? *giggles* I just had to play with the evil warlord. You all know that right? Mwahahaha! And now Jennifer is dead. *still wants a dual death card*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]It seems that no one has been playing with Alden and Rebecca, so I just did, even if that rather nasty trap failed to kill them. And having Alden the type to use drugs to have his way with women just seemed like a nice twist for someone who is a criminal.

Also, you might want to fix your post Sandy since you forgot that Liam was also with Clavis and Vanya. And I see that everyone seems to enjoy playing with Deoky. But then who doesn't like to play with a villain right? Provided he's still alive I know I will be sure to do so later today. lol[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=DarkRed]
Also, you might want to fix your post Sandy since you forgot that Liam was also with Clavis and Vanya.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder, Crystia! These Teleport Cards really mix things up, it's so easy to lose track of who is where and with whom! XP

By the way, [B]Rachmaninoff[/B], would it be possible for you to add the three characters created with the Creation Cards to the list in the first page of the game thread? It'd be good to have a quick check list on everybody in one place.

[quote name='Sandy]By the way, [B]Rachmaninoff[/B'], would it be possible for you to add the three characters created with the Creation Cards to the list in the first page of the game thread? It'd be good to have a quick check list on everybody in one place.[/quote]Thanks for brining that up since I originally planned on it and then forgot. So I have now added a section for creation characters to the first post of the main thread. ;)

[B]EDIT: [/B]I have now added some graphics to make it even easier to keep track of who is dead and who is alive in the main post of the game. Each character now has a status card next to them showing if they are Active or Deceased. I'll update it each time a character dies. Or is Time Shifted like Alden and Rebecca were.

[COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=DarkRed]It seems that no one has been playing with Alden and Rebecca, so I just did, even if that rather nasty trap failed to kill them. And having Alden the type to use drugs to have his way with women just seemed like a nice twist for someone who is a criminal.

Also, you might want to fix your post Sandy since you forgot that Liam was also with Clavis and Vanya. And I see that everyone seems to enjoy playing with Deoky. But then who doesn't like to play with a villain right? Provided he's still alive I know I will be sure to do so later today. lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Play with them? I think my mom's eyes are gonna pop when she reads your post! XD I know mine did, I was expecting you to whip out a dual death card and kill both of them while they were *cough* preoccupied so to speak. What with the drug you mentioned that was in the air.. And isn't Alden just the nicest guy? [/sarcasm] Slipping drugs into his dates drinks and all just to take advantage of them! Eww!

Hehe, Deoky is fun isn't he? Which brings me to another point...Curse you Sandy! :p I had some fun ideas to write up where Deoky was tormenting both Lara and Davis and you wreaked it by moving him. Now I'll have to think of some new ones and hope he's still alive when I get home from school. XD [/COLOR]

My eyes are going to pop huh? o_O I think I'll just pretend I didn't see the first part of your post indifference. Good grief! I was not expecting something like that. And I'll just leave it at that since this RPG/Game is rated mature.

Anyway, Liam is now quite dead and it seems that we only have indifference and Darren left who have yet to use their death cards. It will be interesting to see who is killed off. Especially since we don't know if another dual death card is just waiting to be played.

I have to say I admire your imagination with the traps, Kathy. I really had to read your post thoroughly to understand just what the heck Eflair, Lara and Davis were experiencing, but it was impressive nevertheless. The description of Liam's death was original in the sense that it was told from a perspective of an entirely different group.

Great stuff! ;D

Sorry guys, I'm still trying to get around on the posting bit... Forgive me, I've been extremely busy... And I'm overloaded with homework and work and all that stuff... It sucks. I'll try to get a small post in & use the transport card... The death requires too much time and I hope to get around to it by tomorrow. Sorry again.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]i find it hilarius that Alden and Rebecca had sex. When I split the group up the first time, i put Alden and Lara together alone for the sole purpose of making them have a sex scene, but Alden was killed before i could. I'm glad someone made it happen, lol!

Both Jennifer and Liam dead before I even got home from school! How is it that you guys went a whole day without anyone posting then all of you got in within a 7-hour preiod?! In any event, this party's getting crazy, and the evil guy seems to be really popular. i can't wait to have my turn with him, hehe...[/COLOR]

I'm just cursing the fact that I can't figure out which characters belong to which players! Damn you all for being so clever with hiding them! Although I do have my suspicions... *shifty eyes*

Ah well, so long as no one targets my characters, I'm safe. ;P

[QUOTE=Sandy]I'm just cursing the fact that I can't figure out which characters belong to which players! Damn you all for being so clever with hiding them! Although I do have my suspicions... *shifty eyes*

Ah well, so long as no one targets my characters, I'm safe. ;P[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]And adding onto that, at this point there are definitely players who have no characters left seeing as there are so few left living and I doubt it would be that each player has 1 character alive and 1 dead. I'd REALLY like to know who's got no one under their belt.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy]I have to say I admire your imagination with the traps, Kathy. I really had to read your post thoroughly to understand just what the heck Eflair, Lara and Davis were experiencing, but it was impressive nevertheless. The description of Liam's death was original in the sense that it was told from a perspective of an entirely different group.

Great stuff! ;D[/QUOTE]I must say, I agree, even if I did have to read it twice Kathy to realize that they were on a walkway above the others. It was completely unexpected to read about them being helpless when they saw Liam die. And how you had the Maze cruelly keeping them apart was well played. ;)[quote name='Darren']Sorry guys, I'm still trying to get around on the posting bit... Forgive me, I've been extremely busy... And I'm overloaded with homework and work and all that stuff... It sucks. I'll try to get a small post in & use the transport card... The death requires too much time and I hope to get around to it by tomorrow. Sorry again.[/quote]No need to apologize since each round lasts about a week and it's only Wednesday. So there's plenty of time till Saturday or Sunday to get in the post where you kill a character off. [QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]i find it hilarius that Alden and Rebecca had sex. When I split the group up the first time, i put Alden and Lara together alone for the sole purpose of making them have a sex scene, but Alden was killed before i could. I'm glad someone made it happen, lol!

Both Jennifer and Liam dead before I even got home from school! How is it that you guys went a whole day without anyone posting then all of you got in within a 7-hour preiod?! In any event, this party's getting crazy, and the evil guy seems to be really popular. i can't wait to have my turn with him, hehe...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I think it's quite funny as well since I included the S rating to leave it open for this but I didn't think someone was actually going to write that sort of thing into it. lol

And from my prospective it's rather interesting to watch and see just which characters end up being more popular as several of them, including the evil warlord, are getting quite the character development.
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']And adding onto that, at this point there are definitely players who have no characters left seeing as there are so few left living and I doubt it would be that each player has 1 character alive and 1 dead. I'd REALLY like to know who's got no one under their belt.[/COLOR][/quote]It is definitely possible that each person still has a character alive, after all due to the chaos of the creation cards it's possible that there are players who have two characters dead and one still alive. However there are still two death cards to be played so only time will tell. ;)