OtakuBoards

The Maze [M - VLS]

Rachmaninoff

[QUOTE=Darren]I am extremely sorry guys! I don't have time... My computer at home is down and I've been trying to get on at school, but my documentary is due on Friday and that takes priority. (unfortunately) I'm at my local library right now, trying to read up on everything, but its only a 15 minute session and I don't have the money for an hour session, so I doubt I'll get through any of the actual game posts. I just wanted to check the underground first. If everybody ends up using their switch cards and I'm the only one left, you can go ahead and consider myself (and my poor character) forfeit... Sorry again, but I really don't want to slow the game down. I'll try my absolute hardest to make a post tomorrow at school using my switch card. :animecry: TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

D![/QUOTE]I appreciate the post and I am sorry that your computer at home is not working. I can understand that you need to put school first as well, but at the time you posted this all of the other switch cards had already been played and as I indicated in the thread the deadline was today so I'm afraid your time has run out. Thank you for being a part of the Maze and I hope you follow along to see the final outcome. ;)

Now for the rest of you, as my post indicates, Alden Courtney was erased and since it was the Maze that erased him, that makes Darren's death card invalid. He is now the first person to be eliminated from the Maze.

Also as my post indicates, the restriction on killing has been lifted. There are no more switch cards and each one of you has a death card to use. There are five players and six characters remaining since the 'baby' doesn't not count as a character. And now that the restriction is gone the more lethal traps that were dormant are now active, meaning that things just got a whole lot more dangerous in there. ;)

So let the mayhem and killing begin as any and all characters are now fair game!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Also as my post indicates, the restriction on killing has been lifted. There are no more switch cards and each one of you has a death card to use. There are five players and six characters remaining since the 'baby' doesn't not count as a character. And now that the restriction is gone the more lethal traps that were dormant are now active, meaning that things just got a whole lot more dangerous in there. ;)

So let the mayhem and killing begin as any and all characters are now fair game![/QUOTE]And now that I have eliminated a character there are only five characters and four death cards remaining. And I'm sure it was a given that I wouldn't kill the infant. And since it doesn't count as a character I didn't see a need to. :p

So now that the final rounds first blood has been spilled, well other than the Maze, it's time to see just who is left standing. *pokes the other players*

Ha, I'm so glad I got to do it, to "end Deoky's reign of terror"! And by his own son's hands as well! >;D What happens to the boy now, I don't really care. He is fair game now for anyone to use, abuse or overuse. ;P

My character's chance of survival improved a whole lot now. ;D

[COLOR=DarkRed]Damn! I wanted to kill that sick bastard! LOL Now I'm cursing the fact that I didn't have time earlier to write a post. Hehe, still that was a good one Sandy. ;) And now that you have done your post I am off to do mine. Expect it in a bit.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And done, Andrew is now quite dead. And I left it up in the air as to whether or not the brat still lives. Only two more death cards to be played and we shall see. Hehe. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']And I just had more fun than ever I have in one post :animesmil i guess it's up to Aaryana who lives and who dies, then. If Davis is hers, then we're likely in for one hell of an ending, lol.[/COLOR][/quote]Good grief! I get home from school and all of you have already killed someone! But what's worse, my character is dead! :bawl: And now I have to pick between the two that are left and I like both of them. >_< Time to go and kill someone off.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And now I'm done. All the deaths were so horrible and cruel that I wanted a more noble death this time. Now the question is just who has a character left since neither Davis nor Eflair were mine. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed]Good grief! I get home from school and all of you have already killed someone! But what's worse, my character is dead! :bawl: And now I have to pick between the two that are left and I like both of them. >_< Time to go and kill someone off.

[B]EDIT:[/B] And now I'm done. All the deaths were so horrible and cruel that I wanted a more noble death this time. Now the question is just who has a character left since neither Davis nor Eflair were mine. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange] :animesmil That post was absolutely beautiful! A perfect, epic climax to our dreadful story, and now Davis is our sole survivor. now all we need is the message from Rach as to how this whole thing wraps up...[/COLOR]

Alright, time to explain the cliffhanger post I just put up. The winner has been sent a pm with instructions as they will be writing the final post. ;) Once that is up I will be putting up the details of who's character belonged to who and how the cards were done, etc.

I hope all of you've had fun, I know I've enjoyed reading it. I never could have imagined all the zany and wacky things that ended up happening. lol Anyway, in just a little while I am sure you will all find out just who made it out of the Maze!

Damn! It was so close! :'(

But I thank you, Aaryanna, for at least making Eflair's death a noble one. I tried to protect her for the whole game, keep her aside while pushing other people to the limelight and to the brink of death. What little I wrote about her, I tried to make her seem weak butsympathetic. And up until now, it worked!

From my gatherings, Davis Henderson belonged to [B]Aaryanna_Mom[/B]. Let's see if I was right. ;D

[COLOR=DarkRed]I take it that Eflair was your character then? Since you say you were so close Sandy?

Good lord, I can't believe that Aaryanna choose to let Davis live. After seeing what 2007DigitalBoy wrote I was convinced I was screwed.

I love how you did her death though. It made her passing very powerful and meaningful. Showing that Eflair was anything but weak.

And I can't say that I'm not surprised that 2007DigitalBoy killed off the kid. *snicker* I figured he'd do that. And turning Davis into a monster like that was rather interesting. And the sheer gruesomeness was rather interesting. lol

Anyway...

I hope all of you like the final post. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I know that what Rachmaninoff sent me was not it. I tried to make it more than a simple closing post. Either way, even if Davis did survive, after all that happened, that guy's gonna be a wreck for a very long time. [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=DarkRed']I take it that Eflair was your character then? Since you say you were so close Sandy? [/COLOR][/quote]

Yeah. My other two characters got killed quite early, so I had to really strategize carefully with her. I'm so glad Aaryanna_Mom killed off Lara right of the bat, since I knew Eflair would have good chances of survival as the sole woman of the group - especially after I wiped out Deoky (which must've been DigitalBoy's character).

But it'll be interesting to see which character belonged to who, and what methods Rach used to determine the flow of the game. All that coming up when he posts! ;D

[SIZE=3]Well first of all congratulations to [B]indifference[/B] for being the winner of the Maze! ;)[/SIZE]

Now as promised I will be revealing all, starting with which characters belonged to each player.

[SIZE=4][B]2007DigitalBoy:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7640/04mv1.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Liam Linche

[IMG]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1716/13mg7.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Ambellina Prise

[IMG]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/7266/16gd3.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Deoky Shilos [B][Creation Character][/B]

[SIZE=4][B]Aaryanna:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8725/14pw8.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Rebecca Lynn

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3991/06dl5.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Andrew Whitaker

[SIZE=4][B]Aaryanna_Mom:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8458/05zi8.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Jennifer Caldis

[IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9979/10yb1.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Samik Specis

[IMG]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/2127/17yb9.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Clavis [B][Creation Character][/B]

[SIZE=4][B]Darren:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7427/12zi2.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Vanya (42623-05)

[IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/530/07uv4.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Alden Courtney

[SIZE=4][B]indifference:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2673/09fc1.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Davis Henderson

[IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1192/03ri6.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Lara Servas

[SIZE=4][B]Sandy:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1407/01mq2.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Gustaff Maldrachen

[IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3160/08th6.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Eflair Shishinn J?nea

[IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5083/15ix3.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Neheb [B][Creation Character][/B]

[SIZE=4][B]Rachmaninoff:[/B][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1696/11qx1.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Fredrick Shavask

[IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3922/02bp2.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Name[/B]: Deloras Belanders

And that's who had what characters, including the ones people gained through creation. ;)

Now as for the cards. In the honored tradition of attempting to be random, I wrote everyone's name on a slip of paper and then placed them into a container that was not see through. Essentially drawing names out for each round, and to break it down even more, since some things were not done by luck of the draw I'll explain each round:

[SIZE=4][B]Round One:[/B][/SIZE]

Cards issued by Random Draw:
A creation card was issued to Sandy - resulting in Neheb being added to the group.
A life card was issued to Darren - resulting in Alden being revived at the beginning of the next round.

Cards used by Random Draw but not issued:
My life card is used to revive Aaryanna's character Rebecca

[SIZE=4][B]Round Two:[/B][/SIZE]

Two Dual Death Cards are awarded to the two players who have the most characters remaining. Sandy who has two and indifference who has two. This was not done by drawing randomly, it did however disqualify them for the random draw for the other items.

Cards issued by Random Draw:
A creation card was issued to 2007DigitalBoy - resulting in Deoky Shilos being added to the group.
A creation card was issued to Aaryanna_Mom - resulting in Clavis being added to the group.
A life card was issued to Aaryanna resulting in Andrew being revived.

This time I chose who to revive as it just seemed like it would make things more interesting if there was a fierce competition to win. So...
My life card is used to revive Sandy's character Eflair Shishinn J?nea

[SIZE=4][B]Round Three:[/B][/SIZE]

Secret Card Played:
The Erase Card - Removing Darren's character Alden from the game as well as Darren from the remaining contenders.

This card was created to cover the eventually that someone would be unable to finish, so it was a last resort or play to ensure that the Maze would be completed. ;)

And finally, the concluding post was handed over to indifference. Who other than some basic guidelines ended the story. The Maze was a super computer built with the intention of saving life in the future by transferring their minds to it. But only the knowledge was passed and it kept trying to find what was not transfered. Running people through the Maze and death.

It was also corrupted in that the data indicated it had to be done like a game, rewarding who won at the end. They could choose power/wealth/fame or to return home with their memory erased, or they could choose destruction of the maze.

indifference was given the chose of writing her post based on what her character picked and in this case Davis chose destruction. Though I noticed that imp left it open as to whether or not the Maze did indeed self destruct. :p

Anyway, and that's how it went. I must say that when I started this I did not expect to get the variety of responses that I did and things happening in the Maze. All sorts of stuff happened that I never expected. Especially that one shocking post by you Aaryanna! *pokes*

I hope all of you enjoyed it. I know I did, and I especially liked Aaryanna's climatic post where the survivor was determined as Eflair's death was not only surprising but emotional and well done. ;) Thank you to all of you for making this a success. :catgirl:

[COLOR=DarkOrange] :animesmil thank [i]you[/i] for creating what I'd say was easily the most fun RP I've ever had on these boards! I felt I'd like to leave my comments below...

Interestingly enough, when I first looked at the chart of characters I already knew who I wanted to see prevail. Jennifer Caldis and Samik Specis were already favorites of mine (whod've guessed they were both from the same person?!) and I felt automatically tied to Fredrick Shavask simply because his picture is the main character from Phantasy Star Universe.

During this whole game, I found myself getting stumped by character development. I just wanted to make the characters special enough that they wouldn't get killed too soon. Early one it was always a pain since I was reckless and used my death card first and had to watch everyone else kill people off. I treid to post as much as possibly in a way of saying 'look! he's worth saving!'

So naturally I immediately tried putting a lot of character into Liam, which is why it pissed me off that he died so simplistically :mad: Dammit! After all that typing, lol! And as for Ambellina, I think I lost track of her just a bit. I wanted to emphasize that her team was supposed to be really strong and prevelant, but it didn't stop her from dying before we ever go to see her powers...

Then, of course, there was Deoky XD. What's funny about this is that every single bit of the way he turned out was not how I intended him to be. If I had gotten there quick enough he was going to be someone who teamed up with the others in the interests of escaping, but was really short tempered and might have killed one of them behind the others back (though now we know he did so to quite a few). I would have never guessed him a telepath, and Id've made him a sword-wielder. The minute that first post with him in it was posted, though, I knew I was ******. No one was going to drag that evil bastard through to the end.

So in that last part, since I knew that Deoky was going to die basically no matter what, I tried to make the other characters really appealing so that I wouldn't mind who won. If Deoky lost, I wanted Andrew to win the most. He was just a badass like that. I was kind of hoping that it would be the two of them fighting the final battle. The minute I saw Lara dead, I thought to kill Eflair so that Deoky and Andrew's final battle would seem imminant.

But wow! Who could've guessed the baby would spring up and tear his ****ing hearts out?! After I read that, I got really mad, especially since Andrew had been killed too. I made good on my promise -- I made sure my last post was completely freaking insane. Honestly, after butchering Clavis, I really did sort of want the kid to escape. I wanted him to carry Eflair right out the door.

But then I figured... this would be far more dramatic and beautiful if I cut him in half. And it was. My final post was heavily inspired by X the Movie by the way.

I was more than pleased by the ending. I really would have liked to see Eflair win, but as said before, her death was truly moving and a better climax than I ever could've imagined.

also, yeah, Davis is going to have one hell of a case of post-traumatic stress over this one :animesigh Also, indifference, this game must've kicked *** for you. Both your guys survived right up till the end, and one even won! [/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange] So naturally I immediately tried putting a lot of character into Liam, which is why it pissed me off that he died so simplistically :mad: Dammit! After all that typing, lol! And as for Ambellina, I think I lost track of her just a bit. I wanted to emphasize that her team was supposed to be really strong and prevelant, but it didn't stop her from dying before we ever go to see her powers... [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Ouch! Seeing that I wrote up his death. As well as Ambellina's.[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange'] Then, of course, there was Deoky XD. What's funny about this is that every single bit of the way he turned out was not how I intended him to be. If I had gotten there quick enough he was going to be someone who teamed up with the others in the interests of escaping, but was really short tempered and might have killed one of them behind the others back (though now we know he did so to quite a few). I would have never guessed him a telepath, and Id've made him a sword-wielder. The minute that first post with him in it was posted, though, I knew I was ******. No one was going to drag that evil bastard through to the end. [/COLOR][/quote]What's also funny is other than the part about bending others minds, I never expected others to make Deoky such a powerful and evil guy. lol And even though he died in the end, he was terribly fun to use in a post. ;) So fun that in the end I couldn't think of a good way to kill him and settled on making poor Lara get caught in a trap. I lack the horrific and gruesome writing skills that the rest of you have. So even though he didn't make it out, he was to me one of the most memorable characters in this game.

Now as for my thoughts on the game. Even with the unexpected stuff, and yes it completely surprised me that it ended up having sex in it. Anyway, even with all that [spoiler]and that horrible post by Aaryanna no less! Sorry I'll get back on track here...[/spoiler] going on, compared to the other game, which was fun to read by the way, it just went deeper than I expected. Some of the first deaths were rather anti-climatic but the further along it went the more moving it got since the characters starting taking on personalities. Even the evil Deoky, his death though brief was supremely ironic, to have been killed by the consequences of his own evil actions.

If Clavis did not win I was hoping for either Andrew, Eflair or Davis since I liked those three the best after my own characters that is. So I like how it ended since it I thought Eflair's sacrifice was beautifully done.

So like 2007DigitalBoy...Thank you Rachmaninoff for taking Sandy's original idea and doing it again with a different setting, different rules and most of all those fun creation and dual death cards. And I loved how you kept everything a secret from the other players, making it harder to know just who was still in the game. Or rather which character belonged to each person. Other than Deoky, I was starting to think that he was your character 2007DigitalBoy, since your posts were always so full of battle, gore and conflict.

Anyway, that was fun! :catgirl: Even if I didn't win, so congratulations indifference!

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']also, yeah, Davis is going to have one hell of a case of post-traumatic stress over this one :animesigh Also, indifference, this game must've kicked *** for you. Both your guys survived right up till the end, and one even won! [/COLOR][/quote]It's rather ironic actually, since in the first Labyrinth, I was the first to 'lose' a character. The very first one to die was mine. I kind of knew at that point I wasn't going to win and sure enough my other one was taken out as well. So to turn around and have both survive to the last round surprised the hell out of me. Though when Aaryanna_Mom killed off Lara I figured that lowered my chances greatly since that still left four other cards that could be used to kill Davis.

And even then as I said, due to your gruesome post, which had me believing your character had died, I figured Aaryanna would use Eflair's ability to kill Davis not end up saving him and the rest of the universe. And that surprised me since what she did never crossed my mind.

As for the characters, other than my own I rather liked Rebecca, so I killed her off since I didn't want to feel sorry for her later. lol And since I knew Deoky was not mine, once there were hints as to what he was like... I took liberties with that. I made sure he was one totally sick and evil bastard when I had him kill off both Vanya and Rebecca. And Aaryanna took that to a whole new level by having him totally clobber Davis and Lara. Helping to build the stance that would have people scrambling for the chance to kill him, provided I didn't get to it first. But Sandy beat me to it! *curses*

Eflair sort of just grew on me since she was so weak, but she kept ending up creeping back in as people made her a powerful healer which was a nice contrast to the more obvious fighters like Clavis, Andrew and Deoky. In the end if mine had died I would have probably gone for either Eflair or Clavis to win. lol

Especially since my hunch about Clavis turned out to be right. I was positive that he was either Aaryanna's or Aaryanna_Mom's character since I know they have access to pictures from the series he is from. The fact that they even used his name Clavis and that he is a guardian in the series Angelique cinched that fact. That and the picture they used is from the art book cover and it's a hard book to find. I know since I have it. ;)

So it is ironic that 2007DigitalBoy created a evil warlord and Aaryanna_Mom a guardian without the other person knowing what they were doing. That was great fun. Since in my opinion their characters led to the others being developed more. Even poor Davis who was being used for his knowledge. He was the not so typical innocent caught in the middle. Instead of the more cliched must save the woman from the clutches of evil type of deal. lol

Anyway, that was great fun. And like Aaryanna_Mom I loved how the cards were done and everyone making it to the end just made it even more fun since that just raised the stakes, leaving it open for anyone to finally win. And all the different stuff that ended up in it made it interesting if not a bit wacky. Mind control, sex, rape, violence, graphic battles and a baby no less! All of it made for a fun ride.

So thanks for a very enjoyable and fun game Rachmaninoff. ;)[/COLOR]

Well, it sucks that both the death cards I used were basically void, since they kept coming back! Anyway, Indifference should be glad; I was planning to kill Davis, but I wanted to hold off a bit until the end, darn all this school work. But I had fun in everything that I did with the maze. Thanks guys. I was rooting for Clavis though!

[COLOR=DarkRed]*pokes Darren* I'm sure indifference feels the same way about the death cards. After all she wrote that lovely post tearing Alden in half and you used your life card to have Rachmaninoff revive him! :p Still I was surprised when Rebecca got revived and then surprised to turn around and be given a life card the next round. Which turned out to be a good thing since Rebecca and Andrew both died. >_<

Anyway...In the end I had a great time, even if I felt like some of the earlier characters didn't get enough development. I watched the Labyrinth and was sorry I didn't get to be a part of it. And this one ended up being so wacky that it was great fun.

I still wish I had gotten a dual death card though. *pouts* Those were totally cool! And I loved playing with some of the characters, using Deoky to clobber others was fun. Hehe! My only regret is that due to school I ended up coming home and finding that all the deaths had already been played out. Leaving me to decide who should die and who should live.

I liked both Clavis and Eflair and since Clavis was dead due to that horrible post by 2007DigitalBoy, and Davis was insane, I decided to post in a manner that would surprise everyone since he seemed, to me to be setting it up for Eflair to win. That and the others were right in predicting that 2007DigitalBoy would kill off the kid. So I wanted to be unpredictable and yet make the death more meaningful.

So in the end I chose Davis since I wanted to surprise everyone by not being predictable. Anyway, all in all, that was great fun! Even if my Mom's still shocked by the post I wrote where Deoky clobbered Davis and Lara. Hehe! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

Sigh, I miss this game already... :/

What do you guys think, if there was going to be a similar RPG to this and Labyrinth in the future, should it last longer than three rounds?

What other suggestions would you have for it? How many players/characters would be too many, for example? What kind of new cards would you add to the game?

Do share your opinions, because who knows, I (or someone else) just might continue the series... ;D

[QUOTE=Sandy]Sigh, I miss this game already... :/

What do you guys think, if there was going to be a similar RPG to this and Labyrinth in the future, should it last longer than three rounds?

What other suggestions would you have for it? How many players/characters would be too many, for example? What kind of new cards would you add to the game?

Do share your opinions, because who knows, I (or someone else) just might continue the series... ;D[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I miss it too, lol! The style was just too great, and I love the freedom it offers which most RPs don't come close to.

I think it would be wrong to talk about what kinds of card and twists we'd like to see, though. After all, if you start the game with our ideas, we'd already see them coming. As for if one of us started the next one, it would be a spoiler if we showed our cards now :p

I think I would stop it at 3 characters per person. If it's a game like this one where there were only 6 people, than it would be interesting to see more players for them to control. this would also require more chapters as well as... well, a whole slew of ideas I've come up with :catgirl:

I had thought that everyone else would want to wait a while for the next, seeing as how the Labyrinth and the Maze were so far apart, but if you guys really want another one, I totally call dibs on creating it! Also, I think I know of a player or two who regretted missing the last one.

It would probably be a better idea to wait till after exams, though. for many people's sake.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]
I had thought that everyone else would want to wait a while for the next, seeing as how the Labyrinth and the Maze were so far apart, but if you guys really want another one, I totally call dibs on creating it! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You're free to do that, and here you have at least one guaranteed player. ;D

Just be sure to make it at least somewhat different from Labyrinth and Maze, maybe define the setting even more. Just so that we won't end up playing the exact same game all over again.

[QUOTE=Sandy]You're free to do that, and here you have at least one guaranteed player. ;D

Just be sure to make it at least somewhat different from Labyrinth and Maze, maybe define the setting even more. Just so that we won't end up playing the exact same game all over again.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange] :animeshy: Thank you for such kind permission and advice! i have so many ideas and stuff I want to implement! You can probably expect to see it by the end of next week (or, knowing me, in a couple of days if I'm not lazy about it, lol.)

just gotta organize it all and do the graphics and type the info, and set up the game, and prep the cards and do everything XD. Like I said, though, I'll try not to post it till after exams, (not that I study for them or anything, but I don't want there to end up players who can't post like poor Darren)

Though I suppose with the break between sign-ups and the thread actually starting, there could be some space for me to do it early. OMG I've got so many ideas i might just have to start writing them down before some get left behind![/COLOR]

I'm glad to see that all of you enjoyed it so much. Especially since I enjoyed doing it. ;) And I definitely owe it to the first one as well as suggestions I got from Sandy along with SunfallE's help with all the graphics. As for another one, I know it would be fun to do it as a player instead of the creator of it. As much fun as it was I would have loved to use one of the dual death cards myself.

I'm with 2007DigitalBoy about keeping the cards secret since I think that was what made the dual death ones so much fun. I was pretty sure that none of you would expect it. lol

But yeah, if either one of you creates another one I'm sure I would join as a player.