OtakuBoards

The Maze [M - VLS]

Rachmaninoff

[COLOR=DarkRed]Mwahahahaha! Now that I've had my fun with Deoky I am content. I was worried that someone will kill him off before I got to do what I had in mind, since I just had to put poor Rebecca in his clutches! :catgirl: Hehe. I just love all the little tangents going on in this, it's far more fun than simply killing off the characters and hoping to survive the current round.

And now that I've had my fun the groups go like this:

[U][B]Group One:[/B][/U]

Eflair
Davis
Lara
Clavis

[U][B]Group Two:[/B][/U]

Deoky
Vanya
Rebecca

[B][U]Group Three:[/U]
[/B]
Alden

Hehe, poor Alden, he may have gotten laid but now he's all by his lonesome. XD [/COLOR]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Wow, the plane has really thinned down, especially thanks to that there double death card. I think Darren still has a card too, right? Or maybe it's someone else... in any event I think the teleports have all been used (unless one of you still has one I don't know) it's hard to keep track >_<. In any event, now that the confusion is ready to settle a little, i think I'll be able to make another post. for a while there I was afraid to do anything as it might be swept away in the changing tides created by you guys.

Personal harem XD I love it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Personal harem XD I love it![/COLOR][/quote]I just died laughing over that one too. Hehe.

As for transports, I still have mine as well as my death card and Darren still has his death card as well. I probably won't be posting anything till much later tonight or probably tomorrow though.

My only drawback is deciding who to kill since there are characters I like even though they aren't mine. lol[/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=DarkRed'] I still have mine as well as my death card and Darren still has his death card as well[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]A frightening thought, 2 still left. There will only be 6 players by rounds end and the possibility of more special cards floating around ;)

But hey, this game has so many twists, we could be up to like 10 people by next round, lol.

EDIT: Too close to bed time. Expect at around 3:45 AM[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]A frightening thought, 2 still left. There will only be 6 players by rounds end and the possibility of more special cards floating around ;)

But hey, this game has so many twists, we could be up to like 10 people by next round, lol.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]It certainly has been more fun that the previous game this one was based on. The creation cards as well as the dual death card have left one without the ability to determine just what's going to happen and the character development has been pretty good too. Or rather we've had more fun with it. And I know that unless Darren off's Deoky I intend to play with him before I decide who to kill. lol[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=DarkRed]
My only drawback is deciding who to kill since there are characters I like even though they aren't mine. lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

That's a dangerous road to go into. You should really kill your favorites asap, because otherwise they will turn out to be so likable they eventually win!

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=DarkRed']It certainly has been more fun that the previous game this one was based on.[/COLOR][/quote]

I wholly agree. Rach has managed to take Labyrinth into a whole new level, which was only expected. ;D

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='Sandy]That's a dangerous road to go into. You should really kill your favorites asap, because otherwise they will turn out to be so likable they eventually win![/QUOTE]Tell me about it. lol I can and will kill one of them off though since there is more than one that I like. But before that I decided to split the groups up some more. Or rather make them a tiny bit more balanced.[QUOTE=Sandy']I wholly agree. Rach has managed to take Labyrinth into a whole new level, which was only expected. ;D[/quote]I agree as well, he had a good example to build on after all. ;)

Anyway after my meddling with my transport card the groups are now like this:

[U][B]One:[/B][/U]

Clavis
Davis
Eflair

[U][B]Two:[/B][/U]

Deoky
Vanya
Rebecca

[U][B]Three:[/B][/U]

Alden
Lara

Hehe, now I get to look forward to seeing who Darren finally kills as well as writing up my own post where death occurs. [/COLOR]

This will be a tough choice as who to kill. I can't say that I really have any favorites, although I did like Rebecca. (which was why I killed her the first time. ;) ) And then she just came back!!! And I just can't bring myself to kill her twice; it's too cruel. But I have a pretty good idea of who I want to kill as well of a sick way for them to die, and I can say that the death will probably be unexpected for most of you. Personally, I think it's really coincidental that Clavis and Deoky were created at the same time. They're perfect opposites and they make the other characters turn against each other... I think if they stay alive, the story could get pretty interesting. But that's just my opinion. :D

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Personal harem XD I love it![/COLOR][/QUOTE]Hehe! I'm glad you liked it. :catgirl: Villains are so much fun! I wouldn't want to meet someone like Doeky in real life though. XD[QUOTE=Sandy]I wholly agree. Rach has managed to take Labyrinth into a whole new level, which was only expected. ;D[/QUOTE]Oh, my that's so true and so is what indifference said, about how Rachmaninoff had a good idea to build from. Good lord! This is fun! [QUOTE=Darren']Personally, I think it's really coincidental that Clavis and Deoky were created at the same time. They're perfect opposites and they make the other characters turn against each other... I think if they stay alive, the story could get pretty interesting. But that's just my opinion. :D[/quote]I think what's most interesting about those two is that they were most likely created by two different players who had no clue what the other person was creating. It's like somehow they created characters who would really make the game interesting without realizing that they were doing so. Hehe!

And seeing that you talk about how the two of them staying alive would make things interesting, that has me wondering if your sights are set on either Deoky or Clavis as your intended target. I know I'm curious to see who you finally kill. As well as who indifference takes out. Since for all we know both of you or one of you just might have a dual death card! XD Which by the way....*pokes Rachmaninoff* I still want one of those! :bawl:

And now that I'm done putting Clavis, Davis and Eflair in a sticky situation, I'm off for school. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed']think what's most interesting about those two is that they were most likely created by two different players who had no clue what the other person was creating. It's like somehow they created characters who would really make the game interesting without realizing that they were doing so. Hehe! [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]i have my own theory on this. Seeing as how the two are so utterly perfect rivals, I can't helo but think while one of the players created one, Rach may have slipped in the other. i could be wrong, though. In any event, it is awesomely coincidental that those two people would do such, lol.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']i have my own theory on this. Seeing as how the two are so utterly perfect rivals, I can't helo but think while one of the players created one, Rach may have slipped in the other. i could be wrong, though. In any event, it is awesomely coincidental that those two people would do such, lol.[/COLOR][/quote]I actually have a different theory, but then that's because one of the added characters (I won't say which one) isn't that well known and I know for a fact that two of the players do know about the series the character comes from. And pictures for that character aren't that easy to find. Or least the one they used anyway. So I think both characters were indeed added by players.

But if Rachmaninoff slipped one in, then I'm fairly positive I know just which one it was. But if he didn't...It will be supremely ironic if it is just a coincidence. lol[/COLOR]

Now now, if I were to verify either theory, that would be telling. :p Though once the game reaches the end I will be posting everything. Which characters belonged to which person as well as the system I used to determine who got which card.

And thank you very much for the compliment as to how you all have enjoyed playing it. Having a previous game done made it much easier since it gave me something to build on as well as helpful tips and suggestions from Sandy and SunfallE. A number of the ideas I used came straight from things they suggested. Like allowing characters to be from different times. That was Sandy's suggestion.

As for the next round and the possibility of new cards or even unexpected twists. Only time will tell. Once the final death cards for this round have been played and we see just who is left standing things will get interesting. ;)

[COLOR=DarkRed]And I have played my death card. My [I]dual death[/I] card that is. Hehe. That was fun! I've been waiting for the right moment to use it. :p Now I'm curious to know if Darren has a dual death card as well.

And in the end...that post was way too much fun to write since I had so many ideas as to how Deoky would enjoy killing the two women. In the end having him enjoy watching them die slowly and painfully seemed fitting for his character. After he had his way with Rebecca of course since that too seemed to fit his character.

*evil laughter*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Awww!!! No fair! I wanna dual death card! I wanna! I wanna! :bawl: And since I've already used my death card this round you all know that I didn't get one. *pouts*

As for that last post indifference. o_O Oh dear, Deoky is definitely one mean little ****! First twisting the two to his will, and then taking Rebecca before sitting there and watching them die slowly. *shudder* I definitely wouldn't want to meet someone like him! XD If I still had a death card I'd kill him! lol

And now that it's looking like there will only be five characters left, four if Darren has a dual death card as well. Even if each person had once character left there's no way all of us would still be in the game. So now I wonder how many of us has no characters under their belt as DB put it. [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=DarkRed']*evil laughter*[/COLOR][/quote]In my opinion, that was by far the cruelest death/deaths in the game so far. Ruthlessly killing both because he didn't want to waste any more power protecting them. And even then to make sure their deaths were painful... *shudder*

It will be interesting to see if both Deoky and Clavis survive to the final round since given the chance those two are definitely going to clash. Only unlike the others, Clavis won't be defenseless.

And now I'm going to pretend I didn't read that last post. *pinches indifference*

OH! This sucks! i had a really creative way of killing someone and now all of you have backed me into a corner! This sucks! But I have come up with someone, and I will be posting today... Okay bye
D!

[QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=DarkRed]
And now that it's looking like there will only be five characters left, four if Darren has a dual death card as well. Even if each person had once character left there's no way all of us would still be in the game. So now I wonder how many of us has no characters under their belt as DB put it. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Don't forget that Rachmaninoff will surely revive two characters at the end of this round as well, so the possibility of us all remaining to the third round is there.

I, for one, have no worries about my situation. ;D

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ouch! And [spoiler]Eflair[/spoiler] is down for the count! Good going, darren! I guess this means he didn't have a dual-death card, but still managed to surprise with the person he chose, going for who was probably the least central character was interesting, because now most of the remaining contenders are the most developed and influential. i find it funny that the two new guys are outlasting some of the classic characters.

SPOILER:
[spoiler]Also, am i the only one who predicts the obvious double-life card to be handed out?[/spoiler][/COLOR]

And now the final card for this round has been played. The question is, whether all of you wish for me to start the next round tomorrow or Sunday? Since even though no one can die, it doesn't mean that you can't have fun with the characters if you wish. Just let me know. If no one says anything I'll start it on Sunday, if enough wish it, I'll start it sometime tomorrow instead.

As for the next round... I do have a twist in mind and I certainly hope that it catches all of you by surprise. Though I won't say anything else since I don't want to spoil it. It should be fun though. ;)

[COLOR=DarkRed]Darren's choice surprised me too. I was figuring that either Davis, Deoky or Clavis was going to die. Especially once I started reading the post.

As for starting tomorrow vs Sunday. Makes no difference to me, either one is fine. I know I'll be looking forward to the final round. At least I assume the next one is the final round. :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']The question is, whether all of you wish for me to start the next round tomorrow or Sunday? [/quote]

Why wait? Why don't we just move on? I say start it on today (Saturday), if you have time for that.

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Decided to round off the round with a nice little summary of how our characters are feeling right now. And boy, is Alden feeling something... please don't hurt me too bad! In any eent, a post just as crepy as any of the deaths, lol.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Seeing that Rachmaninoff wrote a post with Alden drugging Lara and setting it up for something to possibly happen, if anyone is going to get hurt it would be Rachmaninoff and not you. lol It's rather ironic that this time around we've had sexual elements to the story in addition to the gore and violence that the first labyrinth had. And for all intents and purposes, since Deoky bent Rebecca's mind to his will, that was rape as well. Such lovely characters we have in this event. lol [QUOTE=Sandy']Why wait? Why don't we just move on? I say start it on today (Saturday), if you have time for that.[/quote]I agree, especially since 2007DigitalBoy did that nice little summary of what the different characters are thinking and feeling, well other than Lara who wasn't awake and couldn't realize just what she was feeling. lol

Anyway, I'm all for getting the next round going today instead of tomorrow.
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=DarkRed] And for all intents and purposes, since Deoky bent Rebecca's mind to his will, that was rape as wellwell other than Lara who wasn't awake and couldn't realize just what she was feeling. lol
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, part of the idea was that Lara would have woken up at some point (prolly not too long) and been freaking out or something, but i figured if I got too graphic I'd scare the kiddies (or, in this case, the mommies). I tried a minimalist approach, lol.[/COLOR]