Delta Posted May 12, 2007 Posted May 12, 2007 [COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Man, I didn't even realize that it's already past 4 AM in Kiribati. Alright, fellas. We will submit our entries in this thread. This post will serve as an index to our pieces. And just to keep this thread clean, signups and discussions (regarding claims, submissions, and possibly critiques/evaluations) still go in the Underground thread. Post away! [/size] [size=3][b][color=#DE288E]The 50 Themes of Art Studio [/color][/b][/SIZE] 1) [url=http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2063/introductionce4.jpg][color=#DE288E]Introduction[/color] by cancer[/url] 2) [url=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/spamstick.jpg][color=#DE288E]Half-baked plan[/color] by 2007DigitalBoy[/url] 3) [url=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/781/pastelgh1.jpg][color=#DE288E]Pastel[/color] by indifference[/url] 4) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/lit.jpg][color=#DE288E]Literature[/color] by Dagger[/url] 5) Gold 6) [url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26136][color=#DE288E]Melancólico[/color] by han ki-tae[/url] 7) [url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26143][color=#DE288E]Otakuboards[/color] by Delta[/url] 8) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/mikkrish/Eternity.jpg][color=#DE288E]Eternity[/color] by Whiteblaze[/url] 9) [url=http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07215/50theme9v2.png][color=#DE288E]Cat[/color] by Lunox[/url] 10) Black and white 11) [url=http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2255/justasplannedvb4.png][color=#DE288E]Just as planned[/color] by DeadSeraphim[/url] 12) Horoscope 13) [url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26142][color=#DE288E]Unlucky [/color]by han ki-tae[/url] 14) [url=http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9308/thatsloveua1.jpg][color=#DE288E]That's Love[/color] by Rachmaninoff[/url] 15) [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Envy3.jpg][color=#DE288E]Envy[/color] by Cat14[/url] 16) [url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26116][color=#DE288E]Sweet[/color] by han ki-tae[/url] 17) [url=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/scan0013.jpg][color=#DE288E]Rage[/color] by Disenchanted[/url] 18) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/summer.jpg][color=#DE288E]Summer[/color] by Ezekiel[/url] 19) [Url=http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2792/delta50copygu4.jpg][color=#DE288E]Paper[/color] by White[/url] 20) [url=http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2145/kanamejx1.jpg][color=#DE288E]Tranquility[/color] by Keyblade Wielder[/url] 21) [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/WallpaperSexDrugsRocknroll.jpg][color=#DE288E]Sex, drugs and rock n' roll[/color] by Cat14[/url] 22) Spica 1 23) [url=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3007/evilhh9.jpg][color=#DE288E]Polar Opposites Part 1[/color] by cancer[/url] 24) [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/NightTime.jpg][color=#DE288E]Nighttime[/color] by Cat14[/url] 25) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/inmediares.png][color=#DE288E]In media res[/color] by Ozymandius Jones[/url] 26) [url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26138][color=#DE288E]Letters[/color] by White[/url] 27) Lust 28) [url=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/scifinerd/Celestial.jpg][color=#DE288E]Celestial[/color] by medafunk[/url] 29) [url=http://xs216.xs.to/xs216/07225/febf3.png][color=#DE288E]February[/color] by Lunox[/url] 30) [url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/newsfromfront.jpg][color=#DE288E]News from the front[/color] by Retribution[/url] 31) Downpour 32) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/good-full.png][color=#DE288E]Polar Opposites Part 2[/color] by Delta[/url] 33) [url=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5043/citragl8.jpg][color=#DE288E]Citrus[/color] by Jeremiah[/url] 34) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/siberia.jpg][color=#DE288E]Siberia[/color] by Dagger[/url] 35) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/mistake.gif][color=#DE288E]Mistake[/color] by Delta[/url] 36) [url=http://a499.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_6d4b4dd9a517ea6d82a8d6c5967fcf8a.png][color=#DE288E]Pride[/color] by Vicky[/url] 37) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Pattern.jpg][color=#DE288E]Multiplicity[/color] by Delta[/url] 38)[url=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/BrideofDo0m/sorathehero.png] [color=#DE288E]Heroes[/color] by The Heart[/url] 39) Inertia 40) [url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Zeitgeist.png][color=#DE288E]Zeitgeist[/color] by Sandy[/url] 41) Water 42) [url=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6753/popmusictj2.gif][color=#DE288E]Pop music[/color] by James[/url] 43) [url=http://otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=77539][color=#DE288E]4:3[/color] by han ki-tae[/url] 44) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Untitled-1-1.png][color=#DE288E]Spica 2[/color] by Delta[/url] 45) [url=http://i19.tinypic.com/6fijpjq.jpg][color=#DE288E]Ouch![/color] by cancer[/url] 46) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/BrainDamage.png][color=#DE288E]Clouds[/color] by Ozymandius Jones[/url] 47) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/ef.jpg][color=#DE288E]Divine[/color] by Dagger[/url] 48) [url=http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7968/eggs01vt5.jpg][color=#DE288E]Eggs[/color] by SunfallE[/url] 49) [url=http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6020/quiltvt0.jpg][color=#DE288E]Square[/color] by Aaryanna_Mom[/url] 50) [url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Artwork/ArtStudio.png][color=#DE288E]Art Studio[/color] by Keyblade Wielder[/url] [/COLOR]
Ezekiel Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 [SIZE=1]Jamie gets her's in first? Sweet. Here we go, then--[B]Summer[/B]. [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/summer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] link= [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/summer.jpg[/url][/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I hope we weren't supposed to post these in order. Here's #19 Paper.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [center][img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2792/delta50copygu4.jpg[/img] [url=http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2792/delta50copygu4.jpg][size=1]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2792/delta50copygu4.jpg[/size][/url][/center]
han ki-tae Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 Hello Everyone Pic is ready. Here it goes... I love this idea.... but next Sunday is still too far hehe.
Cat Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 [font=Arial][color=black]Here is mine. Its alittle plain for the other version is against Otakuboards rules. [/color][/font] [font=Arial][color=black]Warning: There is the use of the middle finger a few times so if you don't like that then don't look at the wallpaper.[/color][/font] [color=#656446][url="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/WallpaperSexDrugsRocknroll.jpg"][font=Arial][color=black]21) Sex, drugs and rock n' roll[/color][/font] [/url][/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 [center][img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2255/justasplannedvb4.png[/img] [font=arial][size=1]Just As Planned[/size][/font][/center]
The Heart Posted May 16, 2007 Posted May 16, 2007 [B]About my piece, "Heroes":[/B] [B]Original art by:[/B] Tetsuya Nomura [B]Render by:[/B] "Balla" [B]Tutorials used:[/B] [URL=http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/My-First-Tutorial-Blending-Images-In-Gimp-106-1.html][COLOR=Indigo][U]Blending images[/U][/COLOR][/URL] by "Fencepost" of GIMPTalk Forums. [B]Inspiration:[/B] Sora of [I]Kingdom Hearts[/I], a brave character and a hero of mine (although he is sadly, just a digital character), and the camouflage-green worn by the brave men in the armed forces, heroes of the "real world". Enjoy! :animesmil ----- [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/BrideofDo0m/sorathehero.png[/IMG]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 17, 2007 Posted May 17, 2007 [CENTER]Half-baked Plan [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/spamstick.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Ozymandius Jones Posted May 20, 2007 Posted May 20, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][CENTER][B]Clouds[/B]. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/BrainDamage.png[/IMG] Link: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/BrainDamage.png[/url] Lyrics (c) Pink Floyd[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
James Posted May 20, 2007 Posted May 20, 2007 [font=arial] [center][URL=http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=popmusictj2.gif][IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6753/popmusictj2.th.gif[/IMG][/URL] [b]POP MUSIC[/b] Direct Link: [url]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6753/popmusictj2.gif[/url][/font][/center]
Sandy Posted May 20, 2007 Posted May 20, 2007 [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]Zeitgeist[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Zeitgeist.png[/IMG] [B]Link:[/B][url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Zeitgeist.png]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/Zeitgeist.png[/url][/CENTER] Here's my idea of the spirit of our time. Every single detail in this piece has a symbolic meaning, some more clear than others. Because of the sheer amount of them, I won't give you a rundown, though. ;P
Riku Posted May 21, 2007 Posted May 21, 2007 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Ahh~ Your picture is amazering, Sandy de Landy. It looks like something that took so much time, I would pass out from all that drawing. X.x All your pictures look great, everyone. Everyone's so grown up... it makes me cry. *sniff* Anyway, sorry mine took so long, Delta. I've just been busy with school and whatnot. But anyway, here's my piece... hope you all like it! :D [CENTER] [SIZE=3][U][B]Tranquility[/B][/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2145/kanamejx1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kaname Chidori belongs to FMP or whomever. I love her 'cause she's so pretty and not like any other anime girl, lol. She's got spunk. I like that. >DD Anyway, that was fun! I wanna do another one! (rhyme! :O)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
cancer Posted May 21, 2007 Posted May 21, 2007 [SIZE=1]Here is my image of Polar Opposite 1. I have conveyed the image of evil. [/SIZE] [URL=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3007/evilhh9.jpg]IMAGE LINK[/URL]
Cat Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 There is Night Time. It might be alittle weird. I was trying to do a vampire anime mixed with bats sort of thing with the night sky in the background. The words are from the song Star of Fate by The 69 Eyes. [url="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/NightTime.jpg"][color=black]24) Night Time[/color] [/url]
Disenchanted Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 [SIZE=1]Apologies for the quality of the scan, my scanner doesn?t seem to like images with light shading very much. Anyway, I give you [URL=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/scan0013.jpg][COLOR=Green][SIZE=2][B]?RAGE-[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL], Voldy looks rather peeved I think? [either that or he is having trouble passing wind]. I?ll see if I can fix the quality of the scan over the next few days.[/SIZE]
Ozymandius Jones Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][CENTER][B]In media res[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/inmediares.png[/IMG] [B]link: [/B]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/inmediares.png[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Delta Posted May 22, 2007 Author Posted May 22, 2007 [COLOR=#656446][size=1]Now before you click the link below, understand that my submission falls well into the 13+ viewing category in [i]my[/i] area, at least. The presentation of the subject is legit, as ads done in a similar style with similar subjects do appear in major dailies and teen magazines.[/size] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Untitled-1-1.png]Spica 2[/URL] [/COLOR]
han ki-tae Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 Here goes my second entry (and I ought to admit that the first one was not that creative). I felt obliged to pick this one since it was a word as it is spelled in Portuguese............ any brazilians here? PM me. here it goes:
Vicky Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 [SIZE=1]So I finally figured out what happens when you're trying to work on photoshop (with a bit of vodka in your system might I add) and a drunk 25-year-old punk is beside you complaining about British [strike]Arrogance[/strike] Pride. I don't know what happened with the Pride text, it doesn't look like that on Photoshop. *Shrugs*. It'd look better with the guy I originally had for the photo, but unfortunately he backed out because he hadn't had his 'hawk dyed ¬_¬ [CENTER][URL=http://a499.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_6d4b4dd9a517ea6d82a8d6c5967fcf8a.png][-Pride-][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]
cancer Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 THe INtroduction: [URL=http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2063/introductionce4.jpg]LINK[/URL]
Riku Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Looking good, everyone, looking good. Yess... I'm finally done with my Theme, 50. Art Studio. Took me a whole 23 layers to finish this sucker, but I absolutely love this piece. Anywho... [CENTER][U][B]Art Studio[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Artwork/ArtStudio.png[/IMG] [url]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Artwork/ArtStudio.png[/url][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ellerby Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Yay, I'm done. ImageShack isn't working right now so I just uploaded it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 [color=dimgray] I finally sat myself down today and did it. :) [img]http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07215/50theme9v2.png[/img][/color]
han ki-tae Posted May 25, 2007 Posted May 25, 2007 Finally done with 4:3 Hope you guys like it. It was made based on a japanese logo.
Retribution Posted May 26, 2007 Posted May 26, 2007 [size=1][b]News from the front[/b] [url]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/newsfromfront.jpg[/url][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now