Retribution Posted July 23, 2007 Author Posted July 23, 2007 [size=1]My apologies, everyone. I've been kind of busy (this weekend especially), so my edit on the main list was late. But it's updated! I really appreciate everyone sticking with this and helping to move it forward in my absense. You members are the Worm's driving force![/size]
cancer Posted July 24, 2007 Posted July 24, 2007 [SIZE="1"]Hey everyone, I had to take an unexpected trip and haven't been able to get to a computer. My apologies. Just skip me for this round. [/SIZE]
Zen Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 [color=darkred][size=1] [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/MuayThaiPraChaoSua.jpg"]Pra Chao Sua[/URL] Go ahead and use that image anyone who wants to. Next person, third person up, I don't care, haha. Just gimme some credit, heh. Hope you enjoy the image. Took me a time. Color it in, clean up the pencil, darken it, whatever. Enjoy, have fun, cuz I enjoyed drawing it.[/color][/size]
Darren Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 I guess I'll give this bad boy another spot! Request: After Vegeta Rocker
Boo Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 [size=1]The list system is doomed to die when one person lacks in their duty to respond rather soon. Perhaps we should claim once more if it keeps being troublesome, like we did later during the last worm. :3[/size]
jigglyness Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 Hey guys. My weekend is packed like crazy and I won't have an access to a computer with phtoshop so I won't be able to finish it until either monday afternoon or tudsday. If the wait is too much or too long you guys can go ahead and skip me. If not, then I would still like to do the next piece. :]
Goodbye, Face Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 [font=arial][size=1]Well, the end of James' piece is a little too crazy for me to take off from, so if it's up to me, I don't mind taking my chances with yours. :)[/font][/size]
jigglyness Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 YOSH. After trying to kill myself by attempting to follow James' piece, I have finally managed to do it. =.= My god, I have never been this stressed about the graphicowrm before. haha. phew. well glad it's done and over with. NEXT PERSON!! [b][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/omg.jpg]OMG[/url][/b]
James Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 [quote name='jigglyness']YOSH. After trying to kill myself by attempting to follow James' piece, I have finally managed to do it. =.= My god, I have never been this stressed about the graphicowrm before. haha. phew. well glad it's done and over with. NEXT PERSON!! [b][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/omg.jpg]OMG[/url][/b][/QUOTE] [color=#606060]Eek, sorry about that! I realized when I finished that it was going to be a bit of a nightmare...and I found it difficult enough following on from the image before mine (which was comparitively simple on the edge). :animeswea Next time if I do an image I promise I will make the edge much easier to follow. :catgirl: You did a brilliant job by the way - I doubt I could have followed on from my own image, haha. Excellent work! [/color]
jigglyness Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 lol. thanks. I literally fried my brains out. >.O
Delta Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 [COLOR=#35425e]I'd like to claim the 30th spot.[/color]
boothten Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 [size=1]Who's last in line? Is it Sirius? I wouldn't mind taking a stab at this. =][/size]
Goodbye, Face Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 [font=arial][size=1][url=http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9707/napsuc0.jpg][u]Mrrrw... MOW!!![/u][/url] He was too much like the carpet he was standing on, so I gave up trying to lift him off of it. I wanted to have stuff going on behind him, too. Oh well.[/font][/size]
TheShinje Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 Okay so I have been really busy with work this week and then I remembered that my graphic worm sub was due. I can get a good worm sub done in a couple of days. If you must keep the ball rolling however, you might want to just skip me. If you do decide to skip me, I wouldn't mind getting another slot, missing these deadlines is something I do not plan on doing again. ><;
Ninjah Posted August 12, 2007 Posted August 12, 2007 I hope you all don't mind. But I'd like to take another chance at this. I'm pretty sure I half-assed the piece I had submitted last time. I'm trying to get myself re-aquainted with OB. SO, I'll go after the uh, last person who, uhm, said they'd go in the worm?
Retribution Posted August 12, 2007 Author Posted August 12, 2007 [quote name='Jeremiah']Okay so I have been really busy with work this week and then I remembered that my graphic worm sub was due. I can get a good worm sub done in a couple of days. If you must keep the ball rolling however, you might want to just skip me. If you do decide to skip me, I wouldn't mind getting another slot, missing these deadlines is something I do not plan on doing again. ><;[/QUOTE] [font=Arial]I skipped you because you posted on 8/7 and it's 8/12. I'm all for giving people some leeway, but five days is a bit much. Feel free to sign up whenever. And I'm signing up after Ninjah.[/font]
boothten Posted August 13, 2007 Posted August 13, 2007 [size=1]Wow, I'm not gonna lie, people are taking a really long time to complete just one submission. I think that the rules should have been more strict about completing your submission on a deadline, because at this rate we'll be getting one submission every one or two weeks. The person that signed up to do it after Goodbye, Face has had 9 days to complete it, so.. I think a 3-day deadline or something should be more than enough to complete it. I know it's not up to me, and it's just my opinion, but yeah.[/size]
Delta Posted August 13, 2007 Posted August 13, 2007 [COLOR=#35425e][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As the list grows longer, so does the waiting time for the members, and the more likely they're going to forget about participating at all. Maybe we should adopt a new system, like the old free-for-all when somebody misses a deadline.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Disenchanted Posted August 14, 2007 Posted August 14, 2007 [SIZE="1"]Okay! I am done. Please forgive me if the colours look horrible next to one another, i'm as brain dead as one can possibly be after hunting in mangroves for solider [sp?] crabs in mud alllll day long o __ o [/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]without out any further adue I give you[/SIZE] [URL="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/EXTERMINATEcopy-2.png"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]exterminate ![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE="1"], first ever dalek to grace the worm to my knowledge, not a very compatable color scheme, >.> anyway! sorry if it doesn't match up [i]completly[/i], I tired, really did. Oh and hope its not too hard to follow on from, I try and make a point of giving the next person in line an easy thing to continue.[/SIZE] [spoiler][SIZE="1"]Sets a Dalek horde on Boo, Jigglyness and Retribution for all simultaneously reminding me that it was 'my turn' ; ) [/SIZE][/spoiler] [size="1"]* dies *[/size] [SIZE="1"]Edit: Thanks Sirius ^ ^, oh and I extended the ray, seeing as my sub hasn't been added yet :3 Edit 2: cause you just adore me so much boo :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
Delta Posted August 14, 2007 Posted August 14, 2007 [COLOR=#35425e][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]^ Love the color scheme! It looks yummy, in a cotton-candy-lemon-drop sort of way. But why did you draw the ray short? I think it would have made for a more interesting transition if you had stretched it past the edge of the image. EDIT: ^ Hurray for rays![/FONT][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted August 14, 2007 Author Posted August 14, 2007 [quote name='Sirius'][COLOR=#35425e][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As the list grows longer, so does the waiting time for the members, and the more likely they're going to forget about participating at all. Maybe we should adopt a new system, like the old free-for-all when somebody misses a deadline.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [font=Arial]This is a possibility, but you run the risk of letting the worm die faster. Unless there is constant and sustained interest, it would languish until someone else pulled it up for a week. I'll give it more thought if it looks like the list system is seriously flawed, and I'll also try to do a better job at reminding people when their turn is. Sorry for the notification(s), Disenchanted! :p[/font]
Boo Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [size=1]I just wanted an excuse to PM Disenchanted, of course. :rolleyes: Edit: 'xactly![/size]
Desbreko Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [color=#4B0082]Apparently the server isn't letting me upload files again, so no graphic worm update today. I still have no idea why it does this; last time it seemed to magically fix itself after awhile so we'll see what happens.[/color]
Recommended Posts