Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I gonna vote for the following anime characters:

1. Maya (Tenjou Tenge)
2. Ami (Sailor Moon)
3. Chidori Kaname (Full Metal Panic)
4. Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach)
5. Sarutobi (Naruto)
6. Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Time's up! Let's see who were the six characters that people would wanna give a shot at the Presidential seat.

----------
GAME # 3:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a popular anime character that might do a good job as the country's president.[/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP SIX answers.[/I]
(NOTE: Please specify the anime series where the character appears.)

RESULTS:
[B][I]1) Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 6 (4.2%)
2 - 4) Kakashi (Naruto) - 5 (3.5%)
2 - 4) L Lawliet (Death Note) - 5 (3.5%)
2 - 4) Light Yagami (Death Note) - 5 (3.5%)
5 - 6) Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 4 (2.8%)
5 - 6) Shikamaru (Naruto) - 4 (2.8%)[/I][/B]

Now I can understand people not guessing Ed as an answer, but Shikamaru? Anyway, on a side note here's the female characters who topped in the survey (This will not be counted in the game:
[I][B]7 - 13) Cagalli Yuula Athha (Gundam Seed) - 3 (2.1%)
7 - 13) Sango (Inuyasha) - 3 (2.1%)
7 - 13) Tsunade (Naruto) - 3 (2.1%)
7 - 13) Integra (Hellsing) - 3 (2.1%)[/B][/I]

WINNERS:
We have two winners today. Congratulations, 2007DigitalBoy and Shishou!

[I][B]2007DigitalBoy - 21
Shishou - 21[/B][/I]
Dagger - 16
ForsakenUndead - 11
Jiazu - 11
Kasuke - 11
Meggido - 11
Sazumechan - 11
xmystic_silverx - 11
EverZero - 6
miss april - 6
XxXLolitaGothXxX - 6
ChibiHorsewoman - 5
Kazoki - 5
Sesshomaru22212 - 5
Fyxe - 0
Hitsuzen - 0
Ikillion - 0

----------
GAME # 4:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime show known for its comedy.[/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers.[/I]

DEADLINE: June 21, 2007 (Thursday)
Posted
1. School Rumble
2. Trigun
3. Hayate no Gotoku!
4. Full metal Panic? Fumoffu
5. Yakitate!! Japan

I have something like 3 or 4 others that I feel would be appropriate in there But they might not be so well known. Hayate is the same. Being a very recent anime is probably not that well known either:S
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Oh dear god. Well, based on the crap we've been getting, it has to be.

[B]1[/B]. Azumanga Daioh
[B]2[/B]. Excel Saga
[B]3[/B]. FLCL
[B]4[/B]. Naruto
[B]5[/B]. Pani Poni Dash (just cuz it [I]could [/I] happen)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]
[B]2[/B]. Excel Saga
[B]4[/B]. Naruto
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

bah forgot Excel Saga. However if naruto is on that final list I'll claim that people need to watch more and better comedies.
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hmm top five anime known for their comedy?

1.) Azumanga Daioh- There's really no plot, one of the characters (I forgot her name) is convinced that Chiyo chan's pigtails come off or that she can fly with them, there's that perverted teacher, and the girl's homeroom teacher is strange too.

2.) Comic Party- I just know it's an anime. I've only watched it once.

3.) Avatar the Last Airbender- While technically not an anime, it has a lot of the same qualities. And it is very funny.

4.) Kare Kano (His and Her's circumstances)

5.) Slayers- [/color][/font]
Posted
I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime show known for its comedy.

1. FLCL
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Kodocha
4. Excel Saga
5. Trigun
Posted
1. Azumanga Daioh
2. FLCL
3. Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU
4. Ouran High School Host Club
EDIT:
5. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (*the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya)
Posted
1) Ouran High School Host Club
2) Naruto
3) FLCL
4) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
5) Azumanga Diaoh

Normally I wouldn't pick Naruto. I dread the fact that Naruto might be a choice. T_T
It sad to think that the really funny comedies that should be know are probably not. Because I can think of several very very hilarious comedy anime that most likely wouldn't get picked since they aren't popular enough. =P
Posted
My answers:

1. Yakitate Japan!
2. Naruto
3. Galaxy Angel
4. Full Metal Panic!
5. Fruits Basket

Maybe there might be many comedy anime titles around but this was in my mind... :animeblus
Posted
[QUOTE=Shishou]1)
It sad to think that the really funny comedies that should be know are probably not. Because I can think of several very very hilarious comedy anime that most likely wouldn't get picked since they aren't popular enough. =P[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I put in Hayate No Gotoku! but it's a verty new anime so high chances are it won't be in there. Others I wanted to include were Genshiken, Welcome to the NHK, Futakoi Alternative, but most would be relative unknown. I myself would be deeply saddened if naruto is on the list as I follow the series very closely and in no way find it comic enough to be even considered comedy. It has a few funny moments but nothing extraodinary.
Guest P-chansacutie
Posted
1.silver(white)
2.black
3.green
4.blonde(gold)
5.pink

those are my top choices!!^_^ :catgirl:
[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][B]P-chansacutie[/B], it's usually a good idea to actually read the entire thread. As the Mask already pointed out:

[INDENT]I'm sorry, but what you just answerd was GAME # 1. That game has already been concluded, and we are now playing GAME # 4. Please refer to the latest posts to find out what game we are currently playing.

([URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=778534&postcount=52]To know what GAME # 4 is, please click here.[/URL])[/INDENT]
So you might want to edit your post and put up answers to the current game. ~Aaryanna[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Posted
[quote name='Meggido']I know what you mean. I put in Hayate No Gotoku! but it's a verty new anime so high chances are it won't be in there. Others I wanted to include were Genshiken, Welcome to the NHK, Futakoi Alternative, but most would be relative unknown. I myself would be deeply saddened if naruto is on the list as I follow the series very closely and in no way find it comic enough to be even considered comedy. It has a few funny moments but nothing extraodinary.[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hayate... NHK.. Futakoi... feels like someone's actually been reading my threads XD (although I didn't think Futakoi was all that funny... depressing at times and epic, but only the first ep. was really funny...)

In any event, I agree, but these shows are pretty boogie even on the internet. I'm shooting more for pop.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=P-chansacutie]1.silver(white)
2.black
3.green
4.blonde(gold)
5.pink

those are my top choices!!^_^ :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but what you just answerd was GAME # 1. That game has already been concluded, and we are now playing GAME # 4. Please refer to the latest posts to find out what game we are currently playing.

([URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=778534&postcount=52]To know what GAME # 4 is, please click here.[/URL])
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]In my opinion...

1. Ranma 1/2
2. Galaxy Angels
3. Naruto
4. Chobits
5. Azumanga Daioh[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Dare2shine
Posted
black
silver
brown
yellow
orange

:catgirl:
[INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][B]Dare2shine[/B], it's usually a good idea to actually read the entire thread. As the Mask already pointed out to another entry:

[INDENT]I'm sorry, but what you just answerd was GAME # 1. That game has already been concluded, and we are now playing GAME # 4. Please refer to the latest posts to find out what game we are currently playing.

([URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=778534&postcount=52]To know what GAME # 4 is, please click here.[/URL])[/INDENT]
So you might want to edit your post and put up answers to the current game. ~Aaryanna[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Posted
[COLOR=Green][FONT=Garamond]1. Fruits Basket
2. Azumanga Daioh
3. Love Hina
4. Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
5. Ouran High School Host Club

OMG! I can't believe how many people put Naruto. Naruto is more action based than comedy based so I highly doubt it would be in the top 5 lol.
I'm not sure about my answers though 'cause I was also debating between 3 different animes to add to that list. Well I guess we'll see :catgirl:
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]1. Azumanga Daioh
2. Fruits Basket
3. Great Teacher Onizuka
4. FLCL
5. Ouran High School Host Club

hahah, I love this list.. :cool:[/COLOR]
Posted
Once again, it's judgment day! And I hope you won't kill me because of the results...

----------
GAME # 4:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime show known for its comedy.[/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers.[/I]

RESULTS:
[I][B]1) Azumanga Daioh - 19 (13.3%)
2) Excel Saga - 15 (10.5%)
3) FLCL - 12 (8.4%)
4 - 5) Fruits Basket - 8 (5.6%)
4 - 5) Naruto - 8 (5.6%)[/B][/I]

Yes, otakus. Naruto made it.

WINNERS:
We have two winners today. Congratulations, 2007DigitalBoy and Dagger!

[I][B]2007DigitalBoy - 54
Dagger - 54[/B][/I]
Sazumechan - 47
Kasuke - 46
xmystic_silverx - 45
Shishou - 39
EverZero - 39
Jiazu - 31
Hitsuzen - 27
XxXLolitaGothXxX - 27
sakazaki - 27
strwpoptart - 27
ChibiHorsewoman - 19
miss april - 16
Meggido - 0

----------
GAME # 5:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime character that is not human (e.g. half-human characters, creatures, animals, aliens). [/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP FOUR answers.[/I]
(NOTE: Please specify the anime series where the character appears.)

DEADLINE: June 28, 2007 (Thursday)
Posted
yay 0 on last one...tells people how many unique comedies I watch rather than the popular ones. :p sadly those 143 people need to watch some proper comedy since Naruto was on that list <.<

anyway onto the next one.

1. Chi (Chobits)
2. Pikachu (Pokemon)
3. Kyuubi (Naruto)
4. Mokona (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) (it's Clamp, it's a cross-over anime)

let me know if I've done this right The Mask. Not sure if this is what you wanted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...