The Mask Posted June 22, 2007 Author Posted June 22, 2007 [QUOTE=Meggido]yay 0 on last one...tells people how many unique comedies I watch rather than the popular ones. :p sadly those 143 people need to watch some proper comedy since Naruto was on that list <.< anyway onto the next one. 1. Chi (Chobits) 2. Pikachu (Pokemon) 3. Kyuubi (Naruto) 4. Mokona (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle/xxxHOLiC) let me know if I've done this right The Mask. Not sure if this is what you wanted.[/QUOTE] Yeah, this is the type of answers that I want. But if it's the answers that I am looking for, well that's another story.
Jiazu Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 1. Pikachu 2. InuYasha 3. Sesshoumaru-sama 4. Alucard
Kasuke Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 1. Inuyasha (inuyasha) 2. Kon (bleach) 3. Kyuubi (naruto) 4. Kirara (inuyasha) 5. Sesshomaru (inuyasha)
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hmm four anime characters not human... okay 1.) Chi (Chobits) 2.) Makona (Rayearth) 3.) InuYasha (InuYasha) 4.) Ceres (Ayashi No Ceres)[/color][/font]
Sazumechan Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 1.Inuyasha 2.Kyuubi(Naruto) 3.Hiei(Yu Yu Hakusho) 4.Sesshomaru(Inyuyasha)
Xerxes Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [COLOR=Purple][B]1.[/B] Mokona (Tsubasa and XxXHolic) [B]2.[/B] Chi (Chobits) [B]3.[/B] Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew) [B]4. [/B]Inuyasha (Inuyasha)[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]I am the king of this game XD [B]1[/B]. Inu-yasha [B]2[/B]. Kyo (fruits basket) [B]3[/B]. Mokona (Tsubasa) [B]4[/B]. Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)[/COLOR]
Funny Girl Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 [COLOR=Magenta]1.Inuyasha 2.Chrono- Chrono Crusade 3.Mokona- Tsubasa/ XxXHolic 4.Ichigo- Mew Mew Power/ Tokyo Mew Mew[/COLOR]
miss april Posted June 23, 2007 Posted June 23, 2007 [FONT=Courier New]These are my answers: 1. Mokona - Magic Knight Rayearth/Tsubasa Chronicles (why 2 anime titles?! He appeared twice... :animeswea ) 2. Pikachu - Pokemon 3. Souma Yuki (Rat) - Fruits Basket 4. Saotome Genma (Panda) - Ranma 1/2 Gosh, I might have suppose to write the other one: Jiraiya's toad summon, Gamabunta but the instruction is to give 4 answers instead! :animeblus[/FONT]
The Mask Posted June 23, 2007 Author Posted June 23, 2007 [QUOTE=Kasuke]1. Inuyasha (inuyasha) 2. Kon (bleach) 3. Kyuubi (naruto) 4. Kirara (inuyasha) 5. Sesshomaru (inuyasha)[/QUOTE] Since I'm only looking for the top four answers, I'd like to ask you to take out one of those answers. Otherwise, only answers 1-4 will be counted for points. Thank you!
Kasuke Posted June 23, 2007 Posted June 23, 2007 [QUOTE=The Mask]Since I'm only looking for the top four answers, I'd like to ask you to take out one of those answers. Otherwise, only answers 1-4 will be counted for points. Thank you![/QUOTE] Alright, than it shall be 1. Inuyasha (inuyasha) 2. Kon (bleach) 3. Kyuubi (naruto) 4. Kirara (inuyasha)
Shishou Posted June 23, 2007 Posted June 23, 2007 [quote]sadly those 143 people need to watch some proper comedy since Naruto was on that list <.<[/quote] I agree with you. Sad indeed. Some people need to broaden their horizons in anime. ^_^ 1) Inu-Yasha (Inu-Yasha) 2) Sesshomaru (Inu-Yasha) 3) Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew) 4) Mokona (Tsubasa and XxXHolic)
Dagger Posted June 23, 2007 Posted June 23, 2007 1. Kyuubi [Naruto] 2. Pikachu [Pokemon] 3. Inuyasha [well, durr...] 4. Mokona [Tsubasa/Rayearth] ~Dagger~
xmystic_silverx Posted June 24, 2007 Posted June 24, 2007 [COLOR=Sienna] 1. Inu Yasha 2. Kyuubi (Naruto) 3. Mokona (Tsubasa) 4. Luna (Sailor Moon) [/COLOR]
strwpoptart Posted June 24, 2007 Posted June 24, 2007 [COLOR=Green][FONT=Garamond]1. Inyusha 2. Chi (Chobits) 3. Mokona (Tsubasa/XXXHolic) 4. Chrno (Chrno Crusade)[/FONT][/COLOR]
sakazaki Posted June 24, 2007 Posted June 24, 2007 1) Chi (Chobits) 2) Inuyasha (Inuyasha) 3) Mokona (Tsubasa Chronicles) 4) Pikachu (Pokemon)
sayoeimomo Posted June 26, 2007 Posted June 26, 2007 tis very lost of two of the anime show since I seen saw only Inuyasha and sailor moon Inuyasaha- Kikyo Sailor moon- the cats :animeknow
Tallgeese- Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 1) Pikachu (Pokemon) 2) Inuyasha (Inuyasha) 3) Alphonse Elric "armor form" (FMA) 4) Kyubi (Naruto)
The Mask Posted June 29, 2007 Author Posted June 29, 2007 Judgment day once again. Let's see which non-human characters topped the survey. ---------- GAME # 5: [B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime character that is not human (e.g. half-human characters, creatures, animals, aliens). [/B] [I]I am looking for the TOP FOUR answers.[/I] (NOTE: Please specify the anime series where the character appears.) RESULTS: [B][I]1) Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) - 24 (16.8%) 2) Inuyasha (Inuyasha) - 23 (16.1%) 3) Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) - 7(4.9%) 4) Ryuk (Death Note) - 6(4.2%)[/I][/B] Honestly, I was hoping Pikachu could top this survey. But I guess Pokemon ain't that popular these days. WINNERS: We have only ONE winner today. Congratulations, Sazumechan! [B][I]Sazumechan -54[/I][/B] Jiazu - 47 2007DigitalBoy - 47 Shishou - 47 Kasuke - 23 ChibiHorsewoman - 23 XxXLolitaGothXxX - 23 Hitsuzen - 23 Dagger - 23 xmystic_silverx - 23 strwpoptart - 23 sakazaki - 23 Tallgeese- - 23 Meggido - 0 miss april - 0 sayoeimomo - 0 ---------- GAME # 6 (I hope you still know Dragonball): [B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a Dragonball character that is not part of Son Goku's family. [/B] [I]I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers.[/I] NOTE: By Dragonball, I mean Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT. DEADLINE: July 5, 2007 (Thursday)
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Meh, these have gotten progressively less amusing. I'm amazed someone actually beat me for 1st place for once, though I think my total is still highest :p [B]1[/B]. Vegeta [B]2[/B]. Trunks [B]3[/B]. Piccolo [B]4[/B]. Freiza [B]5[/B]. Cell[/COLOR]
Meggido Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 this one will probably have a lot with similar answers. 1. Shenron (the dragon) 2. Tien 3. Vegeta 4. Bulma 5. Krillin Just thought I'd be different though.
Funny Girl Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 [COLOR="Magenta"]1.Vegeta 2.Trunks 3.Piccolo 4.Krillin 5.Cell[/COLOR]
Xerxes Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 [COLOR="Purple"][B]1.[/B] Trunks [B]2.[/B] Piccolo [B]3.[/B] Bulma [B]4.[/B] Vegeta [B]5.[/B] Krillin[/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Damn, why did you have to pick an anime I never cared for? 1.) Vegeta 2.) Bulma 3.) Trunks 4.) Cell (even though he's made up of everyone!) 5.) Piccalo (even if they do drive the same!) There I'm finished... I'm gonna go see an old lady[/color][/font]
Rambling_soup Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 1. Vegeta 2. Picollo 3. Trunks 4. Bulma 5. Krillin Going with what I think others would say instead of what my own personal answers would be.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now