Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Living in New Zealand, it's my pleasure to see the turn of the year before all of y'all. So ha! It's 2002 baby! WOO!

Anyway, just to fill you in... No Apocalypse, no Armageddon... Phoey. I was hoping for something remotley interesting... Heck, I spent new years playing charades with my Mother and a couple of her friends, while watching a Sting concert...

...I think I'm going to cry..
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
well, it's new years eve in massachusetts in the usa. it's 9:30 am. i still gotta wait.....:(
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
As i'm posting it is 10:41 AM New Years Eve.

Living in America means being the last to celebrait. :smirk:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
But we are like one of the last people for the year to change is what I mean. You can celebrit all year if you want. But that would be scary.
Posted
Hey Guys.

It's 3.30am here in Sydney. Just got back from one of the Harbour islands watching the fireworks. Excellent as always I must say. We always know how to put on a show here in Aussie Land.

Anyway, wishing all of you a Happy New Year

Lots-A-Luv
Posted
Yep here in the great ol' heartland of American...Also known as Kansas...Also known as boring...*goes on and on and on* anyway...Its 10:30 AM on New Year's Eve...And guess what I am planning to do for New Years....STAY HERE!! Lol..I am way too sore to go anywhere else SO I am gonna be on this comp for 1 WHOLE day..and infact 1 WHOLE year...Lol..well if you see it going from 01-02 it could count as a year eh? Lol Well Happy New Year's too all those who have celebrated!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Heck, I spent new years playing charades with my Mother and a couple of her friends, while watching a Sting concert...

...I think I'm going to cry.. [/B][/QUOTE]


:rotflmao: LOL! *wipes tear away* I'm sorry, it sounded painful....... *snickers* naw I'm j/k, charades is fun w/ anybody..... it's the Sting concert that got me.... anywho, Happy New Year. ;)
Posted
U guys in Aussie land wanna see some good fireworks? Hehe, I'll show ya what good is! *Takes out a detonator* Boy, here in Yank land, we'll have the best in the world!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]BAH! Its 12:00 AM 2001 in Florida USA. [/B][/QUOTE]

U mean P.M., A.M. would mean it's 2002.
Guest Xbox Freak
Posted
11 hours till new years and I think hawii actually has newyears last:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: (oh i love those things ^.^):laugh: :laugh: :mrt:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
No he means A.M. It is 1:38PM right now. But still 2001. It is New Years Eve in good old USA. Time gets everyone mixed up.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]WOOHOO!!! I have...*looks at clock* 12 hours and 26minutes until 2001! *blows horn* This is great! :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Where in the name of God do you live?! For like the entire world we are going to 2002 not 2001. *knows it is a typo but just had to make a joke*
Posted
[SIZE=1]...

6:58pm in Merry ole' crap land (England)... 5 hours and 2 minutes to go... another boring night, playing the PS2... and chatting to you guys until... god knows when.

:sleep: Bored as hell... someone make a good topic![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
Anyway, just to fill you in... No Apocalypse, no Armageddon... Phoey. I was hoping for something remotley interesting... [/B][/QUOTE]

i know! i was hoping that the lights would go out or something. or riots at least. my friend john said you can start a riot by chucking a baby, but i'm not going to do that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...