Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='MistressRoxie'][color=#9933ff] Did you know Finland is the country with the most lakes in the entire world? *_*[/color][/quote]

Yes, "the Land of a Thousand Lakes", I'm aware of that. ;D There's actually over a hundred thousand lakes, but who's counting? XP

The capital, Helsinki, which is the city I was born in, is by the sea, though. The lakes are inland stuff.

[quote name='MistressRoxie'][color=#9933ff]It looks like your boyfriend snagged a hottie. Congrats to him. ^_~[/color][/QUOTE]

I'm very lucky to have snagged a guy like him, as well. ;D But thanks for the compliment, Roxie! <3
Posted
[quote name='Sandy']Yes, "the Land of a Thousand Lakes"[/QUOTE]
[color=#9933ff]Ooooh. That makes sense... in a lot of ways. Er... yeah. Long story. Involving lolita. >>;[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[SiZE=1]So I dyed my mohawk.

And I promise, ONE DAY, I will comment mostly everyone's pictures on here. You all look absolutely grand anyway, though right now I'm loving my hair too much NOT to revive this thread which may or may not be closed at one point =/

Ignore the silly grin.

[IMG]http://a508.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/88/l_c9cb18bb0ba9cb6922d529200301eba3.jpg[/IMG]

[img]http://a818.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_7278eae92079fbb70c847107c5c9f619.jpg[/img]

Also, I'm sorry if the images are rather big, I'm going to resize them soon. Directly shoved down from myspace, see.[/SIZE]
Posted
I just realized that most of you people don't know what I look like. It's time I put a face to the evil.

This is me in uniform with my buddy Jason down there in the corner.
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Picture101.jpg[/IMG]

I'm just a sexy beast, huh folks.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I haven't been here in absolutely years. To be honest, when I was here about 7 years ago, I was using a persona that wasn't me. I think most of you that I knew back then already know that, but for those of you who don't... Here is a picture of the actual me.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/leewee/Liaa.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
So I'm like...yeah I need to test out my new camera and stuff...and so I took a pic of me winking and my camera and some junk and here's how it came out...
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00009.jpg[/IMG]

Total myspace picture :p
Posted
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]I want to just put it out there that Sandy is beautiful.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/laugh.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_laugh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/notdoneyet.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_notdoneyet.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
^That was during marching band when I was pretty.

This is me now, when I'm not:

[URL=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/IMG_00031.jpg][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/th_IMG_00031.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Come now Taperson! you really shouldn't put yourself down on the internet, especially when it's not true.

Alright, now for the not-so-awaited pictures Sojiro. Soory about the sizes, I don't work well with picture hosts.

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/DSCI0015.jpg[/IMG]

^ I like this one better

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/DSCI0007.jpg[/IMG]

Please note that these were taken about five seconds ago, which was about 3 minutes after I got out of the shower...If I look bad, thats why....[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Ha... Thanks, Sojiro... I laughed when I saw your pictures. Maybe that's because it's 3:21 in the morning... but I pictured you so differently than that, & for whatever reason, I seem to think it's the funniest thing in the world. Anyway, it's not a bad thing. Just a funny thing. I guess.
But thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Sojiro47'][FONT="Book Antiqua"][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/DSCI0015.jpg[/IMG]

^ I like this one better

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Sojiro47/Stuff/DSCI0007.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Is your hair parted over one eye for the reason I think it is?:smirk:
Posted
ace if you want to see hair parted over to one side ask me but before i take a picture, I need my mom to wash my dressy shirt and my sweater.
I know i'm gonna sound gay for this but sandy does look really good for a guy, he should become the next mana.
Posted
[quote name='songsofsorrow']I know i'm gonna sound gay for this but sandy does look really good for a guy, he should become the next mana.[/QUOTE]

Yes, my Gay Beam finally works! Mwahah, soon you boys shall all be gays! XD

Ahem, thanks for the compliment, but what do you mean by "the next mana"? Just curious...
Posted
[quote name='songsofsorrow'] I know i'm gonna sound gay for this but sandy does look really good for a guy, he should become the next mana.[/QUOTE]

Complimenting Sandy doesn't automatically make you gay, although We do love him (just not that way.)

Eh, pics maybe coming soon, If I get some actual good ones.
Posted
[quote name='Sandy']Yes, my Gay Beam finally works! Mwahah, soon you boys shall all be gays! XD[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Yes it does. That's what happened to me, anyway.[/FONT]

[quote name='Sandy']Ahem, thanks for the compliment, but what do you mean by "the next mana"? Just curious...[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
If my good friend SoS is making the reference that I think he is, Mana is a Character from an anime called Shaman King. A good looking fellow, I suppose. But a little on the vertically challenged side of earth.

By the way, you do look really good, Sandy.[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Eh, why not? I don't have any updated pictures as of like....two weeks ago, so here:

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Faire8-3.jpg]Ren' Faire 06[/url]

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Picture684.jpg]21rst B-Day, with my sister on the right.[/url]

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Picture643.jpg]2 summers ago.[/url]
^Yeah, ph34r me

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Picture001.jpg]Halloween 06[/url]
^Best Halloween outfits of the year.

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Picture751.jpg]Thanksgiving 06[/url]
^Soooo full from the dinner

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/scan0003.jpg]Summer 07[/url]
^Seaside Heights, NJ

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Picture913.jpg]Close-up[/url]
^Just about 3 weeks ago..before I cut my hair.

[url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/Picture005.jpg]RIBBON NINJA![/url]
^So I lied, that was Christmas 07[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Sandy']Yes, my Gay Beam finally works! Mwahah, soon you boys shall all be gays! XD[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Sojiro47'][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Yes it does. That's what happened to me, anyway.[/FONT][/quote]
[color=#9933ff]*laughs* *snerk* The two of you are so funny. Hmm, so what colour is your hair now? =P

And Sojiro - you look adorable! (And I prefer the second picture, btw) But then again, I do have that thing for blonde hair/blue eyes, (regardless of sexual preference. seriously.) so that might be why. =P

Athena: You were at the shore? Do you live in NJ, or were you just visiting? I was at Normandy Beach, NJ this summer, at my friend's uncle's summer beach house w/ my friend, which is *sort of* near Seaside.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Is your hair parted over one eye for the reason I think it is?:smirk:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Oh, you know me Ace. Always going for that "blond Emo" look. Really, there was no Sanji reference there. Although, now that I think about it, I do look a little like that Crap-cook.

And by the way, Taperson, I used to wear glasses, if that helps your mental image of me at all.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sojiro47'][FONT="Book Antiqua"]And by the way, Taperson, I used to wear glasses, if that helps your mental image of me at all.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It doesn't really... maybe. I used to wear them, too... well, I still do. Mine are really cute. :]
I have no idea as to how people pictured me... so I can't exactly help with a mental image. 'Cept tall & skinny.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Well, it seems this thread is still breathing and yet, the only two pictures I have offered were not my favorites (Just the ones I had on hand)

What makes things worse... A lot of people are posting cosplay pictures. :animecry:
I've never cosplayed before, so you can imagine my disappointment at not being able to participate.

*LIGHTBULB* Oh wait! Halloween, is alwasy an excuse to dress up! (Although it's not like my favorite Anime Character, but whatever. It's still a costume)

[CENTER][B]Halloween '06[/B]
[IMG]http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4007/81164192xo8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]Some special effects were added to make it look better when I uploaded it on Myspace, but it's 90% original... (If that counts)[/SIZE]
Posted
What? A picture thread? Okay!

Here's some older and newer stuff:

[URL="http://dh03.anonlb.info/_pleasantlyplump/images/1252/sexyme_anonib.jpg"]Put on an angry sexy face.[/URL]

[URL="http://dh03.anonlb.info/_pleasantlyplump/images/1179/1001071416_anonib.jpg"]Now just be cute...[/URL]

[URL="http://dh03.anonlb.info/_pleasantlyplump/images/1179/1001071417_anonib.jpg"]...and stupid.[/URL]

[URL="http://dh03.anonlb.info/_pleasantlyplump/images/1173/1001071137_anonib.jpg"]And wake up.[/URL]

[URL="http://dh03.anonlb.info/_pleasantlyplump/images/1171/1001071131_anonib.jpg"]No, go back to sleep...[/URL]

[URL="http://dh06.anonlb.info/_pleasantlyplump/images/1305/1008071934_anonib.jpg"]And be even more... Stupid.[/URL]
Posted
[quote name='Sandy'] but what do you mean by "the next mana"? Just curious...[/QUOTE]

what i meant was this
[url]http://sid4u.free.fr/BZone/JPop/MaliceMizer/Gallery/Mana/Mana%20(20).jpg[/url]

and no sojiro i did not mean manta

mana is a guy who is married to gackt, mana is in maloce mizer, like gackt was and beause of the producer each one had a certain look, gackt was a vampire and mana is supposed to be a girl
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Mana makes an awesome drag queen. Although, if I had a team of make-up artists, I would, too. (er... and if I was a boy) And he's making big $$$ off his Lolita clothing brand, Moi-Meme-Moitie. (Although apparently among the lolita elitists, it's not okay to like him?)

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malice_Mizer"]Malize Mizer[/url] actually broke up a while ago. Mana is now in a band called [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moi_dix_mois"]Moi dix Mois[/url] while [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gackt"]Gackt[/url] is a successful solo artist. [/color]
Posted
[quote name='songsofsorrow']what i meant was this
[url]http://sid4u.free.fr/BZone/JPop/MaliceMizer/Gallery/Mana/Mana%20(20).jpg[/url] l[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That is a hell of a trap.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's a Trap!!![/quote]
[color=#9933ff]It had to be said. Hm, on second glance, that's also not such a great picture of mana. The lolita site avantgauche.co.uk (Galleries > "Mana" [under "artist"]) has a lot of better pictures of him, in case anyone was interested. ;) [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...