Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Here's me about a month ago when I got my new glasses. I lurves them (though you wouldn't know it by my very unenthusiastic look, haha)! :animesmil

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v371/62/10/1642470148/n1642470148_235517_8695.jpg[/img][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I don't think I ever take this beanie off...[/FONT]

[IMG]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/173/19/1363436966/n1363436966_30133055_1044.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I don't think I ever take this beanie off...[/FONT]

[IMG]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/173/19/1363436966/n1363436966_30133055_1044.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Forget the beanie, your bedspread is kick-***!:p And of course I'm tired. I'm always tired.:animesigh
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Forget the beanie, your bedspread is kick-***!:p And of course I'm tired. I'm always tired.:animesigh[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Not mine, my brother's. I get top bunk honors. My bedspread is " I show any kind of stain" white. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
My bedspread is " I show any kind of stain" white. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Does anyone else feel that this statement is...never mind.:animeblus

Anyway, because Europa thinks I should smile more...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Does anyone else feel that this statement is...never mind.:animeblus

Anyway, because Europa thinks I should smile more...[/QUOTE]


[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Aww!!! You like nice when you smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I command you to smile in every picture you take from now on!:animeangr[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I got my hair cut short, which trust me... is not me usually. I tend to have long punk hair. But eeehh... why not, right?

I'm still trying to decide if I like short hair on me. It's just so... naked-feeling.

[center][img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/233/bandanagavxj1.jpg[/img][/center][/size]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Does anyone else feel that this statement is...never mind.:animeblus

[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Does anyone else think that Chibi's mind is going a tad bit too far? I live with my parents sweetie, rest assured nothing like that will happen while they are around and my brother sleeps in the bottom bunk.[/FONT]:p
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Does anyone else think that Chibi's mind is going a tad bit too far? I live with my parents sweetie, rest assured nothing like that will happen while they are around and my brother sleeps in the bottom bunk.[/FONT]:p[/QUOTE]

That's a shame.
Making stains can be a fun.
Posted
[color=#9933CC]Chibi_master: You look beautiful when you smile! =)

Gavin: I love your hair cut, but then again, I always love your hair cuts. I think it looks nice. You've got really gorgeous, sex-ay eyes in that picture, too. ^_^

Here's me, on Friday when I went to the orchestra:
[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RoxieFaye/headshot.jpg[/url][/color]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I agree, Chibi you've got a great smile. Now, being a woman, you must learn how to turn it into a weapon. ...maybe you could tie knives to it?

Nevermind...[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Back again... sorry, I post too much on here :animeswea
But I have to show off my boyfriend & me! :animesmil

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Photo47-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Photo60-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Photo56-1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='lilmimichan']I'm delightfully British.

[IMG]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff352/mimipicdrop/IMG_3796.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]This is the best picture I have seen on here yet. O,O

Kudos to you Miss Brit.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I dunno, I find striking resemblence....

[CENTER][IMG]http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/students/Chang-Schneider/Pictures/Mr.%20Peanut.bmp[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff352/mimipicdrop/IMG_3796.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

WOW:o[/FONT]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[size=1]*thread bump*

I did have a really cool Christmas picture of myself, in a hat and a red shirt and even a white bandage on my arm to go with it but I've lost it. So instead, I'll post a cat picture. And you're all lucky because at the moment this is the only picture that exists where you can see how bad my eye got. The rest of the time I'm wearing sunglasses or you can't see it because I'm showing off my good side.

Stay tuned for Christmas-ness pictures ;D

[url=http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2605/catje5.jpg]Me and the Kitten[/url][/size].
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Vicky, I would steal your cat if you didn't live on the other side of the world.

Heres a few new pictures of me with the new hair color. Its suppose to be auburn streaks, but its a little redder.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Becky_redhair_08_2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Becky_redhair_08.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Becky_redhair_08_front.jpg[/IMG] My hair looks darker than normal here.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DimGray"]Not that I knew what the old hair looked like, Princess, but the new color looks great![/COLOR]



[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/w1zlag.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Mykul'][COLOR=dimgray]Not that I knew what the old hair looked like, Princess, but the new color looks great![/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]She always does, man. She always does.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]But seriously, the red is nice. Even if it's not what was intended originally, it looks really good.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]New Year's pictures!

[IMG]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1945/66/75/1423830210/n1423830210_30596378_4551.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1945/66/75/1423830210/n1423830210_30596380_5092.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1945/66/75/1423830210/n1423830210_30596387_7042.jpg[/IMG]

K sorry.

I post here way too much XD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I think if I was a porn star, my name would be Buck Naked.

[IMG]http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/george-costanza.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/costanzanaked.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://duffboy.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/costanza7.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...