Decay Posted June 5, 2008 Posted June 5, 2008 Here's the most latest picture of me, as of yesterday night. [URL="http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh260/gnome_4ever/me/100_3047-1.jpg"]Wowza![/URL] And yes, my eyebrows really are schmexy.
Darren Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1] Forgive my colorful language. Also, when you have an ego as inflated as mine, its difficult to do anything "ego-[i]less[/i]". Now, as promised... At a friend's birthday party with two buddies.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] See, that wasn't too hard, was it? I bet it only hurt a little.
Zen Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [quote name='Darren']See, that wasn't too hard, was it? I bet it only hurt a little.[/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1] More than you would think.[/color][/size]
Shy Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I am officially sexy now. Redheads definately do it better. [url=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/Copy04.jpg]Looking at you[/url] [url=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/Copy03.jpg]Howls[/url] [url=http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/Copy01.jpg]Head on[/url][/size][/QUOTE][size=1]Were you unofficially sexy before? Fun pictures, but a little too much eyeshadow, dear. Looking in this thread makes me feel like a pedophile! Still, I think OB was much hotter when I was in high school. Sigh. -Shy[/size]
Epitome Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [color=#4863A0][size=1]I figured I would put up a photo. I just got a MacBook for graduation last year so I have a neat little effect going on with it. [IMG]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2830/photo1yl0.jpg[/IMG] So that's me. ^_^[/size][/color]
Skye Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1] More than you would think.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] [size=1]And in between your little egotistical squabbles, you higher ups can't even acknowledge the rest of us' sexiness. :p I'm kidding, but I AM amused.[/size]
Retribution Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [quote name='Shy'][size=1]Were you unofficially sexy before? Fun pictures, but a little too much eyeshadow, dear. Looking in this thread makes me feel like a pedophile! Still, I think OB was much hotter when I was in high school. Sigh. -Shy[/size][/QUOTE] [font=Arial]Overkill, perhaps? [quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]my best friend is rly hot =3 [URL=http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0201fp0.jpg][IMG]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/176/img0201fp0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/FONT][/QUOTE] :bow: I agree wholeheartedly.[/font]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I just got home from Israel today, and took over a thousand pictures, so heres a few. >[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Israel_OldJeru.jpg"]In old Jerusalem[/URL]< >[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Israel_Ceasarea.jpg"]Caesarea[/URL]<[/SIZE]
Skye Posted June 6, 2008 Posted June 6, 2008 [quote name='Shy'][size=1]Were you unofficially sexy before? Fun pictures, but a little too much eyeshadow, dear. Looking in this thread makes me feel like a pedophile! Still, I think OB was much hotter when I was in high school. Sigh. -Shy[/size][/QUOTE] [size=1]xD Thanks. I don't usually wear that much eyeshadow, I was doing posing for my band; it was my boyfriends idea. I feel strange because I've been here since '03, and I'm still a minor. And yes, I [b]was[/b] unofficially sexy before.[/size]
Raiha Posted June 8, 2008 Posted June 8, 2008 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1] And yes, I [b]was[/b] unofficially sexy before.[/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]But now you're part of the club. You can wear our jackets now. Or...something.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Korey Posted June 8, 2008 Posted June 8, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Lookin good as always Raiha :animenose Here's a recent pic of meh from our Baloon Fest. Enjoy.[/FONT]
Raiha Posted June 8, 2008 Posted June 8, 2008 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Here's a recent pic of meh from our Baloon Fest. Enjoy.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]What's a Balloon fest...? .......does it involve a lot of helium sounding voices?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Korey Posted June 8, 2008 Posted June 8, 2008 [quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]What's a Balloon fest...? .......does it involve a lot of helium sounding voices?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No, just large balloons going up in the air...and music, beer, BBQs...the whole nine. It's one big party for El Paso. More great pics...love the way you sit in the chair while' you're on the computer. [/FONT]
Haku877 Posted June 9, 2008 Posted June 9, 2008 Well, I just thought Id Post a few. From When I was confirmed ( and for all who wanna crack lame jokes, I am the boy with blonde hair in these pictures) [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/IMG_0167.jpg[/IMG] Me and goofy [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/swdfq.jpg[/IMG] Me and my friend [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/fxgadv.jpg[/IMG] and me before my Haircut [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/dfgdfgdfgdfg.jpg[/IMG] and one of me trying not to laugh with my favorite guy in the world! he is like, cooler then chuck norris [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/IMG_0161.jpg[/IMG] Ill get more recent ones soon
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 9, 2008 Posted June 9, 2008 [quote name='haku877']From When I was confirmed ( and for all who wanna crack lame jokes, I am the boy with blonde hair in these pictures) [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/anime54321/IMG_0167.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"] But wai- you're not in this o- Oh, right. Color me stupid.[/FONT]
Kitchen Sink Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 This is me. [IMG]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1420/dunxvs0.jpg[/IMG] On a side note. I don't believe I haven't been here a year. Nobody will know who I am anymore. :-( Nobody knows, hmmm. :D Time to start fresh! Hi I'm a newbie!
Kimmeh Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][RIGHT][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]I look evil.I guess I wasn't quite myself when taking this photo. [I]Or was I?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT] [IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/KimmehWolfwood/Realism%20of%20Kimmeh/MurderousIntent.png[/IMG]
Darren Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [quote name='KimmehWolfwood'][FONT="Arial"][RIGHT][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]I look evil.I guess I wasn't quite myself when taking this photo. [I]Or was I?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT][/QUOTE] Oh man! You look like you have just recently used some head-explodey powers or something. I can tell by the distinct blood spatters in the back ground... Don't look at me that way!:animeswea [IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8629/n1446420199300605089142py9.jpg[/IMG] This is the terrifying Darren-beast who eats 3-year-olds at the zoo.
Kimmeh Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 [quote name='Darren']Oh man! You look like you have just recently used some head-explodey powers or something. I can tell by the distinct blood spatters in the back ground... Don't look at me that way!:animeswea[/QUOTE] [LEFT][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]I promise I won't look at you like that as long as you promise not to eat my children... What? *slapped*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
Gavin Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I suppose it's been a while since I posted a recent picture. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Me2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Me, attempting to look casual and obviously failing. Face is a bit red due to mild sunburn because we're actually getting a summer this year apparently, as opposed to a week of sun and then "meh" weather up until Autumn. Please ignore the mirror, I didn't realise it was behind me until I'd already taken the picture.[/size]
Neptune Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/JimitheGreat11/CIMG1386.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Well, there I am in all of my glory. I'm really not gangster at all, I just think this picture came out funny. Well, funny for me anyways. Woo hoo.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Cat Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 I guess its about time you all knew what I look like. This first picture was taken the day before the last day of school by a friend. The school went to the park and we were just having fun taking pictures of every one. It was really windy that day. [COLOR=Indigo][URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/l_f4077ebb0f9acb8519b780532eb6f52a.jpg[/URL] [/COLOR] This one was taken at my graduation that weekend. Its me with a friend of my. my scanner was acting up so thats why the picture is crooked. [COLOR=Indigo][URL]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/meandemilio.jpg[/URL][/COLOR]
Korey Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Just to prove Neptune wrong. [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00400.jpg[/IMG] See? See? Green! OMG [/FONT]
Vicky Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [SIZE=1]I have new hair so I thought I'd post a picture =D [img]http://a25.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/68/l_9f261add68016f1e737de62f90c25de8.jpg[/img] I look incredibly smug here. [img]http://a26.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_244d20f55bfed50df2eac22fcdc17061.jpg[/img] With it down.[/SIZE]
Zen Posted June 22, 2008 Posted June 22, 2008 [color=royalblue][size=1] You know, Vicky. It's surprising how far brit-punk fashion (or anti-fashion) has reached, because the Punks in my area (the American south), they dress pretty much identical. Right on.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now