Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Arial"]PROM!

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/104/l_c3ae5c59fc25406e9f0ecd7f849eea34.jpg[/img]

Helen is scolding, I am a damsel.

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/106/l_f4609fbb0b85414d87d619fc60bab823.jpg[/img]

I am also a crazy dancer.

There are more from before the dance, but I have to wait until Helen is done taking the SAT to see them. [/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Been awhile. We had some photoshoot thing at my TKD place a few weeks ago, people from a company called Kick Pics came. They specialize specifically in martial arts photoshoots, obviously.

Anyway, here are a few of my pics. Some with my Taekwondo uniform, and some with my Muay Thai clothes. I have a lot more, but these few are the only ones I lightened up and resized.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/BeckyLocker057_2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/BeckyLocker070_2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/BeckyLocker079_2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/BeckyLocker062_2.jpg[/IMG]

The other guy is my instructor.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/BeckyLocker064_2.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]I love how everyone here is constantly getting older and more mature looking, where as I still look about twelve. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs017.snc1/3002_79208100142_508355142_2184630_6709419_n.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]and here, I suppose... I was trying to look tough. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs017.snc1/3002_77408700142_508355142_2152160_684312_n.jpg[/IMG]


[SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]and here's me when I'm really lonely: [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2z9jlh0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[size=1]Prom, 2009.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/3523661706/]Lovely, but don't touch.[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/3522855969/]Here's to friends, no matter how far.[/url][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]Stuart, something about that just reminds me of Fight Club. Not bad, not bad at all. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I got more of a 'Dexter' vibe from it.

[u][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/PiroMunkie/MeSisBro.jpg]This is probably the most recent picture of me.[/url][/u] It was from my sister's wedding. For those of you who don't already know me, I'm the one on the left, lol. Stop staring down my sister's dress (I only say this because other guys have commented on this before lol). And my brother is technically our half-brother which is why he doesn't look much like my sister and I.

Enjoy it. By the current pace of pictures being taken of me, I'm not due for a few years now.
Posted
Wow...there are a lot of very good looking guys here.

If I weren't engaged.... =]

Anyway, this is me. The newb.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2wd7yag.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='kamioMisuzu']Wow...there are a lot of very good looking guys here.

If I weren't engaged.... =]

Anyway, this is me. The newb.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2wd7yag.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Haha, if you weren't engaged indeeeed :]

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1971/195/28/502557716/n502557716_1324781_2598.jpg[/img]
Probably my favorite pic of me. Hah.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]Haha, if you weren't engaged indeeeed :]

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1971/195/28/502557716/n502557716_1324781_2598.jpg[/img]
Probably my favorite pic of me. Hah.[/size][/QUOTE]

Looks like you just said something naughty. Haha. great picture!
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]DW, you're so preeeeeeeetty. I love that picture of you. I'm about to blow your mind again by posting pictures you've already seen... facebook stalkah![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/3206_84582087061_714157061_2205814_127505_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/3206_84582577061_714157061_2205853_4324293_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs033.snc1/3238_1078579322383_1163250104_30209117_7364469_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs033.snc1/3238_1078586882572_1163250104_30209232_6731164_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs033.snc1/3238_1078577802345_1163250104_30209079_3454757_n.jpg[/img]
Posted
[quote name='kamioMisuzu']Looks like you just said something naughty. Haha. great picture![/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]
Which seems strangely appropriate, considering the line directly before the picture...What was he thinking....

That said, you're very pretty, and OB demands a higher-quality pic sometime yesterday.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]*has a sad* No one said I looked pwetty...*hides under raincloud*[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You look very gay at your prom dear, hehehe =p

Two new ones. I changed my hair again. The skunk style washed out because it was permanent and I put the toner back in so it's white. Also, I've incredibly glad about my eyes on this. Normally the left one is noticeably darker but you totally can't see that anymore.

I'm all dressed up 'cause I was off on the pull... it was like the weekend when my girlfriend broke up with me XD

[img]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs010.snc1/4185_84893409046_556934046_2475911_163039_n.jpg[/img]

Annd looking 'happy' for the camera:

[img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs010.snc1/4185_84895304046_556934046_2475960_2695471_n.jpg[/img][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]You look very gay at your prom dear, hehehe =p[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I still feel sad because I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. [hopeful look][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Latest picture of me:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]


[center][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/Myself.png[/IMG][/center]
Posted
[FONT="Garamond"]haha, Vicky, love the last pic, it's like my patent "smile!" face. My friends all try to look nice and I do that, but I think I look scarier when I do it xD What everyone does, I must try to outdo =P

SAKURACON 2009 - ONE MONTH TOO LATE BUT STILL AWESOME.


cosplay! Yin from Darker than Black :'3

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/?action=view¤t=a5.jpg][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/th_a5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/?action=view¤t=a4.jpg][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/th_a4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


Fuu - Samurai Champloo! (again xD)

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/?action=view¤t=IMG_7078.jpg][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/th_IMG_7078.jpg[/IMG][/URL]



and here's an oldie but goodie =P my grade 12 yearbook pic & quote for your viewing pleasure.

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/?action=view¤t=yearbookasshole.jpg][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/th_yearbookasshole.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I'm very pale. And I am [I]so[/I] sorry if I blind you with my skin colour.[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Why, thank you, Marta :] You're probably right. I probably have seen those pics on Facebook.

Now here's some fun...

[img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2735/195/28/502557716/n502557716_1713563_5437644.jpg[/img]
[b]NORMAL ME[/b]

[img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2619/160/76/533598656/n533598656_1544128_2181853.jpg[/img]
[img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2619/160/76/533598656/n533598656_1544130_438638.jpg[/img]
[img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2619/160/76/533598656/n533598656_1544074_7851706.jpg[/img]
[img]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs027.snc1/2652_76922830539_513520539_2808294_4779251_n.jpg[/img]
Me in my latest play production.
I was Romeo in [i]The Seussification of Romeo & Juliet.[/i]
What a difference, huh? :]
Certainly not my sexiest moment.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Haha, it's not [i]THAT[/i] fuzzy naturally. The makeup director combs my hair out into a fro, hairsprays the hell out of it, and applies so much product on it I should have brain damage by now. Trust me... my hair is nowhere near that normally.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...