Korey Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 [quote name='kamioMisuzu'] How blonde is your blonde?[/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]My blonde is blonder than your blonde . [/FONT]
Vicky Posted May 20, 2009 Posted May 20, 2009 [quote name='kamioMisuzu'] How blonde is your blonde?[/QUOTE] [size=1]White. I don't have a picture. I wish I did. Anyway, I look like a skunk. Or a badger. It took ages of violet toner and all that crap, but now I had the sides black and the middle white. The middle is noticeably longer but looks nothing like my mohawk used to be. + Patronus = <3 EDIT: I promised a picture of my hair. Here you go. I don't look so good on this because it was just after a night out... [img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs041.snc1/4397_69616677705_695717705_1505289_1134963_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs001.snc1/4397_69616762705_695717705_1505299_452623_n.jpg[/img] And two days later when I hadn't brushed it in god knows. And yeah, that's a cig up my nose.[/size]
Korey Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]HAWT Some pictures to let people know I exist. The one of just me is from this weekend, where we went to San Diego for Memorial Day. I was being goofy with my mom's camera. The second one is of me and the missus when she was in El Paso for spring break. That was a really fun week. We took this picture at the park. I love the outdoors. [/FONT]
Vicky Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [size=1]Oooh I like your lady friend Korey. And your goatee... of course I would like goatees, eh? Although I just posted pictures me and my friend did a mess around photo shoot the other day just to get some pictures to play with photoshop on. Some look awesome. Manchester Wastelands [img]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs098.snc1/4736_178810910654_687095654_7072703_5494769_n.jpg[/img] Your wasteland is my armchair (apparently) [img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4736/154/44/687095654/n687095654_7072716_1057560.jpg[/img] And under the Darkside of the Bridge [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4736/154/44/687095654/n687095654_7072722_5937505.jpg[/img][/size]
NinjaGirlSango Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 Kai loves her hat~ [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/v6u51e.jpg[/IMG]
Skye Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [size=1]Vickster, you are still hot. =D And...and... [sniffles] What about me? The only pics I have right now are crap, from my school Senior Picnic, and I'm not posting those.[/size]
Mr. Maul Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [quote name='Vicky][SIZE=1']I'm all dressed up 'cause I was off on the pull...[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I had to look up what that meant. Oh, and I also learned something today. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Korey Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Vickster, you are still hot. =D And...and... [sniffles] What about me? The only pics I have right now are crap, from my school Senior Picnic, and I'm not posting those.[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] I post pics and you say nothing? I'll keep that in mind. '_'[/FONT]
Skye Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] I post pics and you say nothing? I'll keep that in mind. '_'[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][snickers] You have something like a bowl cut and it amuses me. I will have pics after Friday, I promise.[/size]
Raiha Posted May 28, 2009 Posted May 28, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]So here's the pictures of me mostly from Fanime. The first pictures are in my Dion Rogers Rinoa costume by Eurobeat King [cosplay.com's ruler]. The second is from a Vampire Knight gathering. RimaXShiki. Enjoy everyone. ........drat, have to resize the Rinoa ones. Oh yes, the other girl is also a Rima, but I have no idea.. ....why...she's...posing like that.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Zen Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [color=royalblue][size=1] A more recent picture of me wearing a ridiculously tight t-shirt of mine. [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/202954.jpg[/IMG] Also some attached pictures of my adventure to Disneyland.[/color][/size]
pooperson Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I love the third Disney picture. I lol'd a bit. [IMG]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4513/84/56/509846521/n509846521_2678973_1315324.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4513/84/56/509846521/n509846521_2678869_1649925.jpg[/IMG] Hello.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Korey Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1] A more recent picture of me wearing a ridiculously tight t-shirt of mine. [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/202954.jpg[/IMG] Also some attached pictures of my adventure to Disneyland.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Disney is pretty fun, although I love the fact that the LAA Angels AND the mighty Ducks are within driving distance. Zen, next time you go to Anaheim, go to the Baker's Square. Frickin Awesome pie there dude. Like, above Vilkage Inn status.[/FONT]
Zen Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Disney is pretty fun, although I love the fact that the LAA Angels AND the mighty Ducks are within driving distance. Zen, next time you go to Anaheim, go to the Baker's Square. Frickin Awesome pie there dude. Like, above Vilkage Inn status.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1] I went to Florida. I guess that's Disney World, my B. Haha.[/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs001.snc1/4141_82142479670_630779670_1799232_7470455_n.jpg[/img] [color=crimson]I am wearing a hat. That is the most appropriate caption I came up with.[/color]
Mr. Maul Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [center][URL="http://nuggit.nu/music/Braindance/Aphex%20Twin/%5B1997%5D%20Come%20to%20Daddy/01%20Come%20To%20Daddy%20%28Pappy%20Mix%29.mp3"][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/AlienMe.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]
Korey Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1] I went to Florida. I guess that's Disney World, my B. Haha.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium]Lol, well nix what I just said then[/FONT]
Skye Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 [size=1]My new camera is made of win. [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/3584073238/]=D[/url] [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/3584081650/]Ninja Win[/url] [I'm in the front, crouched.][/size]
jigglyness Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 [size=1]OMG. I haven't been to DisneyLand in YEARS. I can't even remember the last time I went. :[ I need to go again. NINJAAA[/size] [img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1762/40/40/1031670711/n1031670711_30544265_3423.jpg[/img]
Orcus Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 [FONT="Book Antiqua"]I've been to Disneyland/world both only once... Is that bad? I just realized that I don't think I've actually ever contributed to one of these threads... Hmm... Well, there's a first for everything, right? [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Goofysmileandthumbsup.jpg"][B][Try to ignore the goofy smile.][/B][/URL] I went to a Buddhist Meditation Center and was giddy... i really wanted to give the abbot a high five, but felt that might be inappropriate.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted June 6, 2009 Posted June 6, 2009 [FONT=Arial][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mr. Maul[/COLOR] has fun with photo stretching.[/FONT]
Mykul Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mr. Maul[/COLOR] has fun with photo stretching.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Yes he does. I thought it was pretty well done. [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/oj065s.jpg[/IMG]
Darren Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 I haven't posted here in what seems like forever... So, I'll just give a few updates. 1st, I've decided. [COLOR="blue"]Vicky[/COLOR], if I ever meet you, you're going to be my hairstylist This is me at Invisible Children's "Rescue" event. I was caught unawares, but I like it. [CENTER][IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8950/31411111224471213154491.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [URL="http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31411111224631217154491v.jpg"]"Rescue" #2[/URL] [URL="http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31411111223991201154491.jpg"]"Rescue" #3[/URL] (Gotta love the goofy faces) [COLOR="Blue"]Taperson[/COLOR]: Your picture with the cross dresser made me want to post mine that I took at A-Kon. (They did Rocky Horror one night so there were many) But the girl who took the picture, lost her camera, darn. But speaking of A-Kon: [URL="http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42295189819646197980008.jpg"]A-Kon #1[/URL] This is me and some of my friends before the rave. I know, I don't look very rave-y... But that's because you can't see my pants. They were wicked awesome! [URL="http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44045214124892741243024.jpg"]A-Kon #2[/URL] This is the same group of girls. (minus one) We were just going out for a walk. Nothing special, but I just wanted to post it for all my friends' wigs and whatnot. Don't they look cool? [URL="http://img200.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44045214153635141243024.jpg"]A-Kon #3[/URL] This one is from the Steampunk ball. I don't look very Steampunk, but I worked with what I had. Mostly, I uploaded this one because... Well, I mean, how could I not? Booty dancing is my favorite thing to do. (And again, I love the goofy faces. Although, this one was unintentional. I scares me to know I make this kind of face when I dance. I feel sorry for anyone who had to look at me) P.S. I just realized I was the 777th reply. Bow down to me!
Mykul Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [quote name='Darren'] P.S. I just realized I was the 777th reply. Bow down to me![/QUOTE] Sure, you're the 777th [I]reply.[/I] But the post emblazoned with a beautiful [B]#777[/B] belongs to...ahem. *Points to name tag*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now