Dragon Warrior Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 [size=1]My haircuts frequently resemble Link from Zelda, as a lot of my friends say, so I took a recent pic of myself and crappily photoshopped it to people's wishes. [img]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs174.snc3/20147_269269527716_502557716_3463339_2933219_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs194.snc3/20147_275615527716_502557716_3483863_4199702_n.jpg[/img] Hm... maybe I'll be Link at some convention...[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [SIZE=1]DW, that is amazing. Lol. You've got some green leftovers on your neck though. :p[/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [size=1]Yeah, I dunno what that is, haha. It just appeared in one of my layers while editing and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it without ruining more of the photo. So there's kind of a green ghost behind my head lingering onto my neck haha. But hey... still not bad for half-assing it quick ;][/size]
pooperson Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I performed with a bowtie in my hair tonight, & it was a jolly good time! [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22369_1219647608960_1161990688_30987482_4731329_n.jpg[/img][/SIZE][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 Pic from my very happy Friday a couple weeks back.:animesmil
Dragon Warrior Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [size=1]You would perform, Marta >: O And did you get married, Chibi? :][/size]
chibi-master Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1] And did you get married, Chibi? :][/size][/QUOTE] Nooo... I was playing with the props in the back of the art room where all the photography students take their pictures.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [size=1]Haha, hooray for props. I can see why that's a happy day for you then :P[/size]
silpheedpilot Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]I haven't been on here very often in the past year, or even two. I've decided I'm going to rectify that. First; Here is me. Lil' bit o' me and wearing a Cobra Skulls bandanna. Rec'nize![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 [size=1]Hah, I dig that pic, silpheedpilot. The lighting works all too well with those kind of bandanas. I've seen them around :] (The thumbnail makes you look like an actual skull).[/size]
pax et agape Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][SIZE=1]My haircuts frequently resemble Link from Zelda, as a lot of my friends say, so I took a recent pic of myself and crappily photoshopped it to people's wishes. [IMG]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs174.snc3/20147_269269527716_502557716_3463339_2933219_n.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs194.snc3/20147_275615527716_502557716_3483863_4199702_n.jpg[/IMG] Hm... maybe I'll be Link at some convention...[/SIZE][/quote] That's awesome.
Skye Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [size=1]Silph! You live! ... ish. I've been told this is teh cutest expression ever. What thinkest thou? [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/random02017.jpg[/IMG][/size]
silpheedpilot Posted February 3, 2010 Posted February 3, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]Thanks for the comments, everyone! And Steph? Definitely cute.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
JCBaggee Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [color=darkred][size=1]All my time on OB, and I don't think I've posted too many pictures of myself. Then again, I don't think I had a camera back when I was a regular here. Oh well. Hey look, it's me! Sorry for any broken monitors, seizures and/or convulsions. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/JCBaggee/DSC00495.jpg[/IMG][/color][/size]
HopscotchEyelid Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [IMG]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/HopscotchEyelids/100_0936.jpg[/IMG] Come to your demise!
pooperson Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [quote name='JCBaggee'][color=darkred][size=1]All my time on OB, and I don't think I've posted too many pictures of myself. Then again, I don't think I had a camera back when I was a regular here. Oh well. Hey look, it's me! Sorry for any broken monitors, seizures and/or convulsions. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/JCBaggee/DSC00495.jpg[/IMG][/color][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I enjoy your fedora! Those are the best kind of hats ^-^ I told boyfriend I was going to post his face on here. [img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs370.snc3/23771_1230060069265_1161990688_31013020_76029_n.jpg[/img] We chatroulletted on Sunday night. It was a jolly good time. We're so attractive.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [size=1]Fedoras = shiny. :) Specially when they have pinstripes. I took pikchurs wif pretty flowers the other day. Prettiest pic I've taken of myself in a looooong time. :) [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/year099.jpg[/IMG][/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 [SIZE="1"]At the bike show two months ago. This is the bike I want, the exact one. My boyfriend has a yellow Ducati, delicious it is. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Beckys_bike.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE]
Justin Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 [IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs264.ash1/19146_647061502040_63906015_37393519_2604286_n.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs164.snc3/19146_647061576890_63906015_37393533_1898371_n.jpg[/IMG] The obligatory wedding day photos of me and my wife, Danielle. [IMG]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/60/l_c60fca6f564bc4323eddb56a9a227bf2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/151/l_431e6ef7e83b4f93b00b62f2e4bae848.jpg[/IMG] And the obligatory photos of me [i]before[/i] signing my life--and hair--away. -Justin
Kenso Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 [COLOR="DarkGreen"][size=1]Seriously, man, that hair would've been a damned fine reason to not be signing your life away. That said, best of luck with the marriage and the Navy, what with neither being the easiest things on the planet. NOTE: I am inherently jealous of any guy that can grow his hair to a decent length. I cannot get my hair to straighten, and end up with a 'fro instead, which just isn't cool.[/size][/COLOR]
pax et agape Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 [quote name='Kenso'][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1] NOTE: I am inherently jealous of any guy that can grow his hair to a decent length. I cannot get my hair to straighten, and end up with a 'fro instead, which just isn't cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote] It's too thin to do it now but not so long ago I was able to grow my hair quite long. Proof: [IMG]http://restlessones.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/tylor2.jpg[/IMG] This was about 4-5 years ago. Oh, and it is naturally that curly (whether I like it or not).
Kenso Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 [quote name='pax et agape']It's too thin to do it now but not so long ago I was able to grow my hair quite long. Proof: [IMG]http://restlessones.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/tylor2.jpg[/IMG] This was about 4-5 years ago. Oh, and it is naturally that curly (whether I like it or not).[/QUOTE] I'd be fairly happy if I could even do that. My hair curls so tight that you have no idea how long it really is until it's getting cut. It's ridiculous. That way it's kind of Dierks Bentley, which I'd be OK.
Claire Posted May 6, 2010 Posted May 6, 2010 [SIZE="1"]I had a friend take some pictures of me back in January, and I really like this one.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs177.snc3/20462_1222719883896_1105920131_30536690_6895943_n.jpg[/IMG]
Kenso Posted May 7, 2010 Posted May 7, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I am apparently horribly jaded....We get a picture of a pretty girl with a guitar, and I somehow notice the guitar BEFORE the pretty girl..... It is a nice picture...And I have been reminded that I have a guitar in my room that I really am supposed to be teaching myself to play....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Skye Posted June 18, 2010 Posted June 18, 2010 I feel.... icky. So I'm posting pictures of my recent self in hopes that I will feel less icky. [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/109.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now