OtakuBoards

I Forgot What You People Look Like (Image Heavy)

2010DigitalBoy

• 3 weeks later...
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I got a haircut and I think I look different, so I thought I would add a new picture. :B

I have changed so much these past few months! o_o

Also, [b][color="#FF8C00"]White[/color][/b], awesome glasses! :3
[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyn

• 2 months later...
My UPDATED look y'all. Enjoy.

whoa sorry they are like GIGANTOUS!!! sorry. lmao don't know how to resize....James don't kill me please...I've only got 2 lives left.

[color="#0000ff"]I went ahead and re-attached them since you mentioned you wanted them resized :)[/color]
[color="#0000ff"]-Petie[/color]

• 3 months later...
My avatar is actually of me back in my hair modelling days (boy, have those days gone...)

Buuut, slightly more up to date (sorry they're MASSIVE):

[img]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432217_10150588957070686_511790685_9744407_1741674826_n.jpg[/img]

In the cluuuub. Slightly drunky photo...

[img]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/558598_10150599296845686_511790685_9779148_1824429983_n.jpg[/img]
Aaand, in Rome in November 11, writing a postcard!

[img]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400993_10150540005795686_511790685_9580950_222661878_n.jpg[/img]

And Rome again, in a bar, eating Tiramisu.

[center][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I look like feet now[/font][/center]

[center][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/426966_3458387622775_1363436966_33401634_145487074_n.jpg[/img][/font][/center]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1324756011' post='710739']
Wow, Pumpkin, you have grown up.[/quote]

Meh...I'll take that as a compliment? I hope? lol its been a long time since I was 16 when I first joined this place ;) I was a weeeeeee lil' child then ha ha. Edited by Pumpkin

• 2 weeks later...
[img]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk326/T_Stark/0503121148_0001.jpg[/img]

[font=times new roman, times, serif][b][i][i][b]I thought I didnâ??t qualify. I was considered, what was itâ?¦? Volitle, self centred and I donâ??t play well with others.[/b][/i][/i][/b][/font]

[font=times new roman, times, serif][i]As of 03May2012[/i][/font]

[font=verdana][size=2][color=#660000]I cannot believe I haven't been on OB in quite some time. I'll have to scroll through the pages and see who is still here from the Olden Days.
Without further ado, here are some recent pictures of me. A little FYI, I have been in the United States Navy for almost 4 years. Hence, the picture of me in my uniform.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Calibri]Dude, I was just talking about you the other day. Good to see you around.

Where have you been stationed? I got out of Boot in December, am at Joint Base Charleston right now going through the Nuclear pipeline (for probably the next year and a half), and I think [COLOR=DarkRed]Raiha[/COLOR] just got orders to an ISM school somewhere close to Virginia Beach.[/FONT]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=2][color=#660000]Glad to see I'm still known around here. And it is great being back.
I'm stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA. It's a Marine base but I work with the hover crafts there. I work as a GSE and I did hear that Raiha is in Virginia. What are you going Nuke for?[/color][/size][/font] Edited by Revelation

[quote name='Revelation'][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=2][color=#660000]Glad to see I'm still known around here. And it is great being back.
I'm stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA. It's a Marine base but I work with the hover crafts there. I work as a GSE and I did hear that Raiha is in Virginia. What are you going Nuke for?[/color][/size][/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Ahai, so a shore tour for you as well.

Because that was what I was getting interested in during the last real semester of college I had. Well, power systems in general, and kind of more the geothermal side, but power systems are power systems. Only thing different is how you heat the water. Love the simplicity. And it was either that or Crypto for linguistics, but since recruiters were being told to push Nuc hard, Crypto sort of got dropped by the wayside.

Graduated A School in mid-April, so we're a whole detail of Third Classes, it seems. =P[/FONT]

[font=verdana][size=2][color=#660000]Push-buttons...psh. How are you liking it so far?

I'm not exactly on a shore tour. It's on a shore-based facility but we have sea-shore rotations. I'm still on sea duty. I recently got my PTS approved so once I find out if I made Second-Class or not, that'll let me know how many more years I can re-enlist.[/color][/size][/font] Edited by Revelation

[quote name='Revelation'][font=verdana][size=2][color=#660000]Push-buttons...psh. How are you liking it so far?[/color][/size][/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Easy, now. =P We go through some ridiculous crap for our crows. Three years of college in just over one is incredibly mentally and emotionally taxing.

I'm enjoying the opportunity to work, though. It's something I've been needing for a long while, and I really gel with the whole perform to advance deal. I think the only thing that regularly bothers me is I won't be getting out to the fleet until probably the beginning of 2014, maybe the middle depending on how long Grad-hold stuff is. I don't even care that I'm probably going to be running trash and scrubbing bilges for the first year or so. I just want to be out there doing something, you know?

[quote name='Revelation'][font=verdana][size=2][color=#660000]I'm not exactly on a shore tour. It's on a shore-based facility but we have sea-shore rotations. I'm still on sea duty. I recently got my PTS approved so once I find out if I made Second-Class or not, that'll let me know how many more years I can re-enlist.[/color][/size][/font][/quote]

How long are you looking to stay in for?[/FONT]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]All I saw was a bunch of acronyms flying about and I was like:

[img]http://myfacewhen.com/images/151.jpg[/img]

But in all reality, good to see ya back again Rev.

Here's a picture of me from the PowerUP 2012 Fighting Game Tournament. I was asked to be a part of a special Exhibition for a game that I love (and coincidentally am pretty proficient at). Love this picture :)

[img]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531314_3836178347307_1363436966_33570882_34347921_n.jpg[/img]

This was shortly after winning the exhibition for my team. I think my reaction was a bit understated.[/font]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1345961862' post='712290']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I... I thought you were still like 15??????????????? my world is shattered [/quote][/font]

[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#008080]This is why I freak out half the time when I visit these forums. You guys all make me feel even older then I am![/color][/font][/size]

[color=#008080][font=georgia, serif]Now where is Chibihorsewoman? *looks around* She always had the cool fonts and personal posts going on.[/font][/color]

[color=#008080][font=georgia, serif]I'm 25 not sure to those who remember me but I believe I was around 16 when I joined here still in high school. GOSH, that feels like forever!![/font][/color]

[color=#008080][font=georgia, serif]<-------------oldies. Still single and no kids though[/font][/color]

[quote name='SOL' timestamp='1345994736' post='712297']
I'll let Dragon Warrior know about this, Pumpkin :P
[/quote]

Oh, I KNOW, alright :P Haha.

But hey... we're all gettin' older. I'm no longer the young pup I was when I first arrived at OB back in Version 1 (when our laptops were made of rock and dinosaurs on giant wheels charged it). That also means I'm getting older looking and facial hair has found its way into my appearance. Fwhat?

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/35c4c5x.jpg[/img]