Japan Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 Long time no see! Blame CaNz for me stopping by. Though I'm seriously happy to see some life in this place again. Here are some recent photos of myself. One is a cosplay photo Ashe from League of Legends that I finished over the summer. One with the girl is when my Japanese friend came to visit me for a week and the running picture is from my running club last Thursday. I am sure I will have more photos after Sakura con.
CaNz Posted March 17, 2015 Posted March 17, 2015 Well geez, if you were just going to post them here I wouldn't have had to stalk you on facebook!
Japan Posted March 23, 2015 Posted March 23, 2015 Well geez, if you were just going to post them here I wouldn't have had to stalk you on facebook! But stalking is fun!
Allamorph Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 (edited) Thanks for sharing every changed appearances. I have enjoyed with this forum. Thanks.  Edited January 17, 2016 by Allamorph Boo 1
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 ....lol! Allamorph has turned into an anxious cartoon character.
Axel Posted June 5, 2015 Posted June 5, 2015 This Axel here has been slacking with regards to visiting OB...  So, here. Have some gross pics:  Japan 1
Japan Posted June 6, 2015 Posted June 6, 2015 (edited) Awww, Rachel, I LOVE the photo of you two sitting together! EDIT: Editing this post to add some photos so I don't double post.Me and a friend cosplaying from Kamen Rider Gaim My Aisha Clan Clan cosplay from Outlaw Star Me with my tokusatsu friendsand finally....Me with my boyfriend Edited June 8, 2015 by Japan Axel 1
Ol' Fighter Posted June 11, 2015 Posted June 11, 2015 (edited) I still adore this sight and everyone here. This is a pic of my friend Emily and I and her boy-toy/Ian in the back looking all sexy-like. And hell yes we are total hippies.  Edited June 11, 2015 by Ol' Fighter
John Posted January 17, 2016 Posted January 17, 2016 Alright folks, we're all a hundred years old now and unrecognizable from the fresh-cheeked little star-children we used to be. Let's have an accounting of what life has done to us.This is me and my nephew (I can't believe he let me ride on his shoulders, what a bro).
Syk3 Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 (edited) This was a couple years ago, but I figure it's only appropriate to show the time when I trained with Goku in Japan. I was 26 in that picture, so let's compare to when I joined OB at age 13. Edited January 18, 2016 by Syk3 SaiyanPrincessX 1
Allamorph Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 You look like you about to drop your mixtape and you know it fire. Annie 1
Syk3 Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 You look like you about to drop your mixtape and you know it fire.Yeah you know, all about how it's tough growing up in the rural hood with 1st-world middle/high school problems.
Annie Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 hi it's me except 30 and not my early 20s still look the same to me!!Â
Annie Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 This was a couple years ago, but I figure it's only appropriate to show the time when I trained with Goku in Japan. I was 26 in that picture, so let's compare to when I joined OB at age 13. OMG
Annie Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 (edited) That time I got to meet Bullet For My Valentine last summer and represented the drummer's younger brothers band :) Edited January 18, 2016 by Annie
Vicky Posted April 1, 2016 Posted April 1, 2016 I always post in here when I get back, so here's a picture of me from when I graduated last year. I don't even want to see the earlier pictures I posted on here. Boo 1
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 4, 2016 Posted April 4, 2016 Really crappy video of me sparring. I'm the one in the shorts.The other girl was testing for her black band in Muay Thai, as part of the test she had to spar five people at once, I was chosen to start her off, so this was the first round of her five minutes from hell, lol! IMG_0025.3gp Boo 1
Boo Posted April 6, 2016 Posted April 6, 2016 Woah, check out Becky Norris here going all thaininja on that chick.
Lyndy Posted July 30, 2016 Posted July 30, 2016 (edited) I can't believe I remembered my password! And this site is still alive?Here's me. and my pussy cat. doesnt she look happy Edited July 30, 2016 by Lyndy
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 13, 2016 Posted October 13, 2016 My friend who teaches the kids Muay Thai told the kids to stretch me during their class...so here I am, with a bunch of kids holding my leg up. Lol
Japan Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 I haven't posted here in forever. I just got back from Japan earlier this month and decided to share one of my favorite photos of me so far. SaiyanPrincessX 1
chibi-master Posted March 25, 2017 Posted March 25, 2017 I haven't been on here in ages, but here I come clawing my way out of the abyss to deliver a terrible pic.Â
JCBaggee Posted May 11, 2017 Posted May 11, 2017 Can confirm that I appear to still be alive (though I'm pretty rarely here).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now