OtakuBoards

Nightmare Awakens

Akieen Cloud

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Deigo sat there quietly watching a small spark jump from finger to finger and wrap itself around then jump to the other hand. This ride was boring, he would much rather race it, bt then again he must follow the leader's orders. Out of the corners of his eyes he saw the others either asleep or trying to. Deigo smiled. He needed something to do.

He leaned his head to the side closing his eyes making him look like he was asleep. He pressed his hand to a metal bar under the chair. In his eyes he could see the bolt as it traveled through the plane. He came across wires and followed them to the controls. He smiled as he found what he was looking for. Suddenly the plane shook and jolted forward as it gained a burst of speed waking everyone up. Deigo in turn wiped the smile off his face then played along as the plane slwoed back downto normal.

Deigo could feel Nanashi's eyes peircing into the back of his head. Deigo knew he already knew before he did it. Deigo leaned back hsi head and closed his eyes as he thought in his head for Nanashi to hear. [b]"Just having a little fun my friend. You know I hate sitting around"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Mycella frowned and stood up, ignoreing when Nanashi reached for her arm, she stalked forward and pushed Diego against the window. Her hands steaming from the heat there.
"You want to kill yourself that's fine and dandy, but don't risk our lives trying to get a thrill you got that?"
"Who made you my master Cella?"
"I'm your superiror and you will do as I say. Next stunt you pull that puts this team in danger I'll roast you alive you got that?"
She spun around her hair flieing behind her as she went back to her seat and flopped down into her seat takeing a deep breath she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep her self, something felt weird though. She opened her eyes and looked over at Nanashi.
"What?"
He shook his head and closed his visible eye and she saw that the question on if he wanted to say something was gone and nothing more was to be asked. She heaved a sigh and slowly drifted to sleep.[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Zane woke from his slumber with another spasm, and he jolted up, yelling out. When able to catch his breath, he looked to see everyone looking at him funny. "What? Never seen someone wake up from a nightmare?"

Alex spoke up. "Zane? You don't look so well."

"What?" Zane looked at everyone, they were all eyeballing him. Mycella had woken as well, and was making her way to him, an expresion of concern on her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She demands, kneeling down to feel his forehead. "My god, you're colder than ice!"

"Um...." Zane looked himself over, to see his skin was a ghastly shade of white, his veins were a bright blue and showing through his skin. "I just don't like flying..."

"Yeah, whatever. When we land you are resting. You are not at all able to handle what we're going up against, judging from the way you look."

Zane sits back in his seat, knowing she was right. "Fine. When we land, I'll check into a hotel, and rest some. If Nightmare's watching our everymove, he'll be attracted to us..... it might be a break we need to bring him down."

"Don't be so cocky....." Mycella snorts, before returning to her seat. "So help me, if you don't take it easy for the rest of the flight, I'll roast you alive..."

Zane sighs, and looks to nanashi. Nanashi's expression tells Zane everything he needs to know. Nanashi was reading him, and Zane's expression darkens. Zane responds by flipping him the bird with a smile, and Nanashi turns back around.

Zane slumped down, he didn't like this at all. He was going the way his predessessors did, he needed to rest for a day, he had been awfully harsh on himself lately, and it was definitly taking it's toll.