OtakuBoards

Nightmare Awakens

Akieen Cloud

Mike was about as thrilled to see Nanashi as he was to see Cain. the dark, lonliness that seemed to radiate from him filled every inch of this place. He felt like his own inner demons were stiring. I made him feel ill. Truth be told, Nanashi reminded him of everything he hated about himself. Maybe that' the reason he hated him so much. Because he was a reminder of his one darkness. Either way, he didn't like him being here, but it eas too late to ather complaining.

Mike had changed back into his civilan clothes and prepared himself for the long flight they had to London. As he stepped out of his room he saw Alex walking back with a look of satisfaction about him. Mike looked to him and sarcastically said [B]"Just get laid? It was Yuki, right?"[/B]

Alex looked to Mike [B]"I hate you sometimes, you know that right?"[/B]

It was at this point that Mike noticed a Lieutenant following him [B]"Ah, yes. Agent Frost Bite, you have been summoned to the training field as well."[/B]

Alex looked to Mike[B] "Have fun."[/B]

Mike didn't bother to respond and just followed the Lieutenant back to the training ground. He couldn't remember the last time he had used his power on an actual mission. The last time he was here he had a hard time making ice cubes, but he had come a long way since then. He wasn't the same weak little boy that this agency and Cain remember him being.

Mike was lead to a rather foreboding chamber. It was dark and insanly hot. It was an enviroment set against him and they new it. He wasw going to have to work himself to the bone on this one but he knew he could get through it. He had to prove he was worth his salt. He would not fall short like he did before.

Mike heard five clicks and light twirling sound. Mike moved quickly and purposefully and swatted each one of the razor disks they had sent for him. this was not a normal training drill. A screw up here was gonna send him to the hospital, if he was lucky. Mike coated his hand in ice and was able to protect himself from these light projectiles, but if they sent anything worse then this there was no guarantee this would be enough.

He heard more whirling and quicly moved to block the disks. And as he blocked the disks he heard a low rumble and jumped for his life. Mike felt a powerful breeze and deep burning on his back. There was something al ittle more dangerous then some stupid disk shooters, but what the hell was it? He could here it coming for him again. Mike quickly feel to his knees and slapped both hands on the ground and the was a beastly cry, then silence.

The lights came up to show some odd mechanical beast. Mike had brought a sheild up around all fronts and managed to split it in half, but he was almost completely exhausted now. He didn't think they would go this far. He then heard a voice [B]"That'll be all agent Frost Bite. You may returnt o your quarters."[/B]

He started walking out of the chamber. This whole event was serving as a cruel reminder of what was to come. Mike really didn't want to fight again. Esspecially not with Cain or Nanashi. And more so against Nightmare. He could feel his usual vigar and vitality draining from him as he skulked back to his room, feeling at light claw marks on his back.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For his being so jovial, he sighed. He has gone to his room, and sa on the bed. Heels clicking in the hall brougentered.ht him from his memories, and a young woman entered.

"Hello Zane."

"Miss Reidman..... How nice of you to visit me."

"Cut the crap. Aren't you happy to see your sister?" her eyes were wide, they sparkled with a toughful mischeif.

"I won't say I am, but at least there's a freindly face here."

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It took a second for her to come out of her thoughts and look around; almost everyone had left to get ready for the trip to London so it was only her and Nanashi left. She cleared her throat and looked up at him; she felt a cold chill as she noticed that his one good eye was studying her. She frowned slightly as she realized the color of his eye. It had changed from the dark brown they had been before; now the white and iris was red, and the pupil looked as if it were moving with waves of pure darkness. It hypnotized her and at the same time frightened her. She cleared her throat and sat back down in her seat looking around she tried to find something to start to talk about, although she knew in her mind it didn’t do a whole lot of good, he talked about as much as a wall did…none.
“So uh…what did you do over the past few years? I mean where did you go to train or whatever you do…”
She felt her cheeks get warm, aware that she sounded like an idiot but for some reason couldn’t stop the babble that spewed from her mouth. She looked up at him and noticed that he was still looking at her and that he hadn’t even answered her, she still looked at her with that hard look. The most it had changed was his eyes shifted to look at her face and not the spot she was standing. She cleared her throat again and stood up feeling more like and idiot then she had ever felt in her life she began to head for the door.
“I suppose I should just go and get my stuff ready for the trip tomorrow, it was good to see you again Nanashi de Morte.”
Sighing she looked away and began to walk out the door.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Zane Stood, and headed to the door. "Care to come with me?" Zane picks up what looks to be a guitar case.

Yumiko smiled, and nodded. "I'm only to happy."

They walked down the hall together, bumping into Mycella.

"My my, the ladies man as always." She said, on seeing them walking together.

"Not really. She's not my type. Girls aren't my type in general, and you know it." Zane closed his eyes, before looking dead into them, his expression bright, yet oddly meloncholy.. Yumiko stepped forward, her arm moving to encircle his. Her own eyes mirrored his, they were both a light brown, and their features were similar. She was a head shorter, and her hair was a much darker brown, almost black.

"Who's this?" Mycella aked, her face written with curiousity. "You two have the looks to be brother and sister."

"She is. Mycella, this is my sister, Yumiko." Mycella's expression is unreadable, even to Zane.

Yumiko speaks now, smiling. "I'm his twin sister."

"But I thought all his family had died..."

"All but me. I... Was the only survivor of the incident. Zane and I found each other while he came back to Japan." She holds out her hand to shake Mycella's, revealing a long jagged scar running the span of her visible forarm, the rest hidden by her rather scandelous looking kimono, as the skirt was quite short, and her cleavage all but hanging out. "Zane speaks quite highly of you."

"Does he?" She looks at Zane, her eyes sparkling. "Why thank you."

Zane shrugs, and he begins to walk, feeling this could go in an embarassing direction. "Well, I'll leave you to pack, Mycella. I'm heading off."

"Aren't you packing?"

"I've nothing but two more outfits, and they are in here." He holds up his case, which held all his worldly possessions. Yumiko laughed, and pointed. "He's had that thing since he was five."

Zane smiles, patting it, then his hand moving up to his ear, feeling the blood red gem on his earring. "Well, Mom And Dad gave it to me." Yumiko had matching earrings, and she crossed her arms. "That thing is going to fall apart, it's so old. You should get rid of it."

Zane shrugged it off, and continued on. "Yeah well,you want it away from me, take it." Yumiko removed several sutras from her kimono, and she smiled, her eyes taking on a coldness that Zane and she shared. She flicked her wrist, and Zane barely dodged them. He falls flat on his ass, and screams, "WHAT DID I DO????" The sutras were stuck in the wall, like knives. He was positioned like he was going to attack, and branches were slowly retracting back under his sleeve.

"I was trying to take it." She laughs, and she's back to normal. "Oh, come on!!!" She says so Zane, seeing his furious expression. "I was just playing..."

"Not funny, Agent Paper." Zane stands, and continues walking, Yumiko chasing after him. "Oh, you are such a meanie!!!! I said I was playing!"

"I'll see you later, Mycella.", he calls, Yumiko still begging him to forgive her.

OOC

I will apologize for my earlier carelessness, as I really didn't understand Nanashi in detail. Thank you, K G for specifying a little. As for this post, I wanted to allow a small peek into the fact that yes, he has a sister, and I wanted to emphasize highly on the quirks of their sibling hood, as well as the Guitar case and the earrings. Both will play very personal roles later.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Mycella stood at he bed looking down at her belongings when there was a knock on her door. She streched and opened it, seeing who was there made her heart harden.
"Can I help you Private Sheer?"
He smiled wickedly and took a step closer to her, inhaleing her scent and looking down at her.
"I think the General wishes to see you, lucky bastard."
"He's married and I'm not interested."
"That's right. You want one of those freaks don't you?"
She growled as her hand began to glow with the building flame.
"Whatever, just go to the training room."
He pulled a piece of her hair to his nose and inhaled the scent before walking away; Mycella shivered and began to walk in the direction she was told. Getting there she saw all the others except Nanashi, but he wouldnt be there shortly no doubt, waiting to watch her turn in the giant room.
"Ah, Pheniox, it is time you show them what you've learned, after all, you'll be leading them on this mission."
All of them began to talk at once, some argueing the point and saying that they should be leader, Mycella was argueing that point as well. She didn't want to be leader, she didn't want to be responsible of them all, but his mind was made up.
"Now, get in there and show them why."

Heaving a sigh she entered the room and crouched down getting ready. Listeing carefull she felt the ground shake and looked up as a giant black beast came at her from the back of the room. She heard Marcus yell out as the rest realized what it was.
"Dark Curse!"
The beast reaed back and charged, Mycella stood her ground and as it fell upon her she suddenly burst into flames driveing the creature back, fire balls flew from her hands as she dogded and avoided being hit. She did a beautiful backflip and landed perfectly as her fire died down some, here eyes darted here and there as it shrank back into the dark shadows. Hearing the whiring of the razor disks she crouched down and put her head down by her knee and covered herbody in fire, Marcus blinked.
"That's a new one."
Gabrille nodded.
"It all is so far, she's gotten lot better. I remember when she couldn't control it when she sneezed."
They all smiled slightly as they remembered the day she set her desk on fire from a simple sneeze. Looking at her now, they knew those days were long gone.

Concentrateing hard she took a deep breath and then let it out slowly; as she did all her fire went to her hand and as she drew her sword covered her sword in the deadly fire. The Dark Curse came from behind and bore down on her taking her by surprise, she lifted her finger and shot a clean stream of fire into it's eyes and picked her self up as it screamed and wreathed around in agony. She looked to the window to see them watching her and disscussing her fight, but the one thing that caught her eye was the person they didn't notice was there now. Nanashi. He was watching her, studying her again with his one good eye. Watching how she fared. Feeling a new fire well within her she tried to tap into it and felt a cold fear as she realized she couldn't control it and screamed as it flew forth and lit the entire room on fire, incenerateing the beast and shattering the glass. As the sprinklers came on and the water landed on her prone body in the middle of the room steam rose from her heated body. The others stood up and looked in on her as the medics rushed forward to check on her.
"She's okay, just over did it alittle. I think she lost control."
The general looked worried.
"She hasn't done that in a while, see if you can run a diaignostic and find out why."
Coughing she sat up slowly.
"I'm progressing. I found a new source...just have to find out how to control it."
She fell back into the general's arms, he smiled gently as he picked her up and looked at the others. They all considered him a seragate father and he felt like they were his children.
"Get some rest everyone, you'll leave in the morning. Nanashi, do you think you can carry Cella to her room. 712. Yours is across from her's. I hope you like it."
Receiving a short nodd of understanding the general gently placed Mycella in a chair and walked away with his wife, the nurse that had looked at Mycella.
"You think that wise? Wasn't he unstable that last time he was here?"
"Dear, that young man will forever be unstable. He just has to find his place and purpose."
Putting his arm around her they walked away leaving Nanashi to handle getting Mycella to her room.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Deigo watch as Nanashi carried away the girl named Mycella the turned to the general. [b]"She shows amazing progress. Is she our leader"[/b] The general nodded. [b]"Her and Nanashi"[/b] Deigo nodded. It was fine with him, he was tired of giving orders. He had left here some time ago to go into an elite training branch in case Nightmare ever showed up. The general stood up. [b]"in any case glad to see that you made it we need all the help we can get. Do you mind if I put you throw the simulator now that we got it fixed and I can see what they taught you?"[/b]

Deigo nodded and made his way into the simulator. He could see the faded residue of the scroch marks and the room had the feel and smell like what it would be to be inside an oven. The projections shimmered a couple times then finally came online. Deigo looked around. He was standing in a valley surround on all sides by chaos soldiers. He looked up at the general who only shurgged. Deigo shurgged as they all charged and drew his two katannas. At least they weren't as far as they eye could see. as soon as they were almost in reached Deigo's body blurred in and out rapidly and chaos soldiers fell to the ground like rain. A few minutes passed then Deigo sheated his katannas, saluted the general and left and made his way to his room. He opened the door and set his stuff down. He had to find some body here so he could figure out what they were going to to do as the general left that part out.

He walked back into the hallway and lookd around. Across the hall he coud sense a clam and peace coming from the room. [b]"Rhaine"[/b] He would wait to talk to her when she was done. The entire time he wondered if anyone would remember him. No doubt Cain and Gabrial.[/font][/size][/color]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"] Rhaine had heard the knock at her door and the voice coming from the other side, but paid no attention to it. She was in a place of peaceful tranquility. The voice kept calling her, she could not make out the words, but she could hear that the voice was on of the soldiers. Her mind wavered in and out of her tranquil place and Rhaine began to become annoyed. The door latched open and the soldier jump back and let out a gasp. The floor, walls and ceiling where covered in deadly snakes, twisting and slithering about. In the middle of the room Rhaine just sat Indian style with her eyes closed and breathing slowly. The soldier ?s face paled when a cobra rose up and looked into his eyes. In a voice that was nothing like a human, in a harsh hissing tone the snake spoke, ?Leave now.? The soldier shut the door and with hands shaking walked down the hall.

Rhaine remained where she meditating and had a satisfied feeling wash over her. The illusions she created could not harm any one physical, but with their realistic nature they can cause people a fright or can distraction someone long enough for her to kill them. With her visitor gone Rhaine went back to her tranquil state of being and let her mind bend and flow. She always thought the best when she had cleared her mind of all worries, fears, and distractions.

A while later she slowly took a deep breath and let it out. Her eyes came open and blinked a few times. Stretching her arms out and over her head, arching her back as she stretch from her long seated position. Getting up from the bed she stretched some more and moved around a bit to get her muscle loose once again. Picking up her side arm she placed it in its holster on her leg and than picked up her katanas. She never went anywhere with out being prepared.

Swing open her door a startled soldier looked surprise, while Rhaine was surprised as well she would not show it. ?Can I help you?? Her flowing liquid voice rang out in the quite hallways.

?Yes,, the General would like to speak with you.? Rhaine sent a frown on her face and nodded. Raising a hand up to signal the way for him to lead. Walking down the hallway the soldier tried to make conversation with her, but failed every time. Rhaine?s mind was more on want the General wanted than what he had to say.

They entered the General office and the soldier saluted and than left. Rhaine took a seat in a nice chair and waited for the General to say what he had brought her here for. ?Well Fantasy, I could you here because you gave one of my soldiers a scare when I ask him to retrieve you.?

Rhaine?s mouth quirked into a delighted smirk. ?It is not my fault your soldiers frightened easily; the illusions will not hurt them, you know that. Besides he entered my room without permission. It was his own fault.? The General let out a sigh. ?If it will make you happy I will do my best not to do it again.? The General?s face became a frown as Rhaine continued speaking. ?If this is all you called me for than I shall be leaving. Good Night General.? Rhaine stood up from the chair she was setting in and left the office, while she contemplated where she would head next. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Deigo came out of the simulator. He was pretty impresive. [B]"Nice job man."[/B] Alex cogradulated him on good performance. He looked at the General, [B]"Mind if I go?" "Not at all."[/B] Alex walked into the simulator and stood in the center waiting for in to activate. [B]"Lets see what the kids got."[/B] He activated the sim and the room changed to a mountain scene. [B]"VR Sim training? This place got an upgrade"[/B]

[B]"All right, what to I have to go up against?"[/B] Several mechanical droids crawled out of holes in the mountain. [B]"Eh, reminds me of a movie I saw."[/B] He drew his sowrd from his waist and ran at the droids slashing them in two. [B]"To easy." [/B]More droids appeared, but they were shooting at him this time, he ducked behind a rock. [B]"Knew it."[/B]

He loaded his AK and came out from the rock shooting. All but one went down but Alex drew his switchblade and threw it hitting it in the head. He breathed heavly. [B]"Is that all?"[/B] A loud crash came as a much bigger robot, much bigger, crawled up the mountain to the flat part where Alex stood.

Stone spikes impailed its feet, it was imobilized. He walked foreward towards it. [B]"Your not that tough when you cant-"[/B] He was cut off as the droid swatted him sending him into the side of the mountain carrying him half a foot in. [B]"Lucky this is only a simulation."[/B] The Golem came out of the mountain where Alex was. He was on its shoulder after it emerged from the side of the mountain. The hand of the stone giant turned into a spike and pierced the droids shell.

The robot fell backwards. The feet were still held in place so the legs snapped in two. The Golem melted away back into the mountain leaving Alex standing there. He walked over to the downed droid, its remaining eyed glowed. He pulled out his revolver, which was still empty from the last time he used it. The cylinder slid out to the left and put a bullet in an empty chamber. He closed it and brought it to the top of his left arm and ran it down making it spin rapidly. He shot the bot and the mountain scenery disappeared. [B]"Aww, it was feeling like home." "Cut the jokes and get out, maybe some others want to go."[/B] He left the chamber and went back to standing against the wall.[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]Cain had stumbled through the halls, trying to avoid all human contact, he had barley escaped the meeting room without being noticed by Nanashi. And he hoped that he hadn't noticed, seeing him again returned thoughts that hadn't entered his mind since they had first hunted down Nightmare. He normally could block out such horrible memories and feelings, but not it was near impossible with Nanashi here. As he stumbled through the labyrinth of hallways, he chose the route that there would be less people in. He wanted to keep it to no contact with others, he couldn't handle that right now. when he finally made it to his room and pushed open the door and stepped in, closing the door behind him quickly.

He turned to look into his pitch black room, pressing himself up against the door, he looked around the room in a sort of paranoid way. His red eye glowing in the darkness, clearly swiveling from left to right, he reached to the side of the door and flipped the switch, his room illuminated and you would think his paranoia would settle, it did not. His eyes still searched the room as he walked the the bathroom in the back. His dog tags jingling steadily as he finally made it to the bathroom, he turned the faucet on and splashed water on his face. He placed both hands on the sides of the sink and stared into the water as it swirled down the sink endlessly.

He slowly moved his head up and faced the mirror that showed him constantly his curse, the red eye that haunted him day and night. One way by having to look at it every day of his life, the second was the nightmares it gave him, the terrible images that twisted his mind beyond normal human insanity. He released his death grip on the side of the sink with his right hand and reach up and touched around his red eye, he breathed steadily as the memory of it came back steadily.

When they had been on the first hunt for Nightmare, Cain had been as headstrong and vicious as ever. But after he had lost his right eye in a fight with a Dark Curse that had torn his eye right out of his face, he had the choice of living with one eye, or take a new one. Being the way Cain was, he instantly took the choice of a new one, Nanashi was the one to help with that. Nanashi carved out the eye of the Dark Curse beast that had taken from Cain. He fused the eye to the severed nerves in Cains head. Cain had gained a new eye that intimidated many people, but he had been warned of the dangers of the eye. He had disregard such warning from Nanashi, not caring the price as long as he could see.

He soon found out what Nanashi had warned him about, and it had turned him even more vicious and ruthless. He felt like he had lost his humanity by simply seeing what the eye wished to see. The eye moved as Cain commanded, it did all the usual functions that an eye did. But this eye saw more then mortals were suppose to see, it saw things that only people could see in there worst nightmares. It gave him not power over what he saw, it simply acted of its own accord. He craved for the day he could switch off the terrible visions and have some peace in his mind. But it wouldn't come until his time on the earth passed.

As he stared into the mirror, his frustration and anger grew exponentially and he lashed out at the mirror with his right hand. Smashing it into sharp pieces of all sorts of sizes, all the pieces landing in the sink, Cain grabbed one of the pieces and held it just below his eye, taking his hand off the left side of the sink as he held the sharp piece of mirror right to hie red eye. Thinking all he had to do was cut it out, tear it out like the Dark Curse beast had done to him. He inched it closer until it was about to touch, he stopped before touching. He was breathing heavily and the piece of mirror in his hand was shaking lightly in his hand. He slowly steadied his breathing and lowered the piece of the mirror.

He dropped it into the sink and turned off the water, he stood up straight and looked into the sink full of glass and silver pressed behind it. He held his hand out and slowly pulled the metal out of the glass, as he pulled it out, it creped up into his hand. He gathered the metal into his hand until it formed a sphere in his palm, he then clenched his fist and the metal solidified. He stuffed the ball of silver into his other pocket and then walked to the main part of his quarters. He heard knock and flicked his wrist, the door opening with the flick. His entire quarters had been coated in metal so he didn't have to start pulling metal out of the wall.

A cadet walked in, shaking noticeably, he saluted Cain and remained in the classic army stance, hands to the side and feet close together as his face was slightly pointed to ceiling. Cain had a hard face on, showing no emotion as always, he walked up the to cadet and stood barely a foot away from him. He spoke in a gruff and deep voice.

[B]"What do you want?" [/B]The cadet shook a little bit more. He tried his bet to get out what he wanted to say, but couldn't help but studder.
[B]
"Y...you.... you are wanted in the training roo..... room sir."[/B] Cain looked over the cadet, he huffed and then walked around him. Exiting his room and headed down to the training room, his dog tags jingling along the way. This time, he wasn't trying to avoid people, he took the most direct route and trying to reach the training room. He bumped into people left and right, not caring who it was. He finally made it to the training room and pushed open the door, as he came in he took inventory of all the faces and the people. He came to a sudden stop when he saw someone he knew, and old face that never seemed to go away. Deigo.

As he took in account how he could of gotten here, he slowly perssed himself up against the wall. He continued to watch Deigo as he thought about when he could escape into the training and show some of these people what the mind of a tormented could do to the world around him.[/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Deigo would never of noticed Cain had he not felt the presence of a strong conductor when he passed by him. He stopped. [b]"Cain how good to see you"[/b] He smiled on the inside when he heard Cain's reply. [b]"Shit"[/b] Deigo turned around and tilted his head. [b]"Oh come now is that any way to greet an old comrade?"[/b] He held out his hand in mock handshake. He had no intention of shaking hands with Cain what so ever. Not that they hated each other just when they shook hands last time theny ended up causing a two week black out.

[b]"you know we can't shake. Not that I would shake your hand anyway"[/b] Deigo watched him go inside the training room as Alex left. [b]"By the way you got growing skills there..."[/b] The man smiled. [b]"Alex and thanks. Your are pretty good yourself taking on a whole amry and not breaking a sweat. Were you even humming to yourself out there"[/b] He held out his hand. Deigo looked at it. [b]"Thnks for the compliment. Before i shake your hand what power do you have?"[/b] Alex tilted his head. [b]"Stone why?"[/b] Diego grabbed it and shook, a tiny surge went through Alex's hand causing him to smile. [b]"Oh that's why."[/b] Deigo laughed [b]"yeah if you were water we would have a problem. Next time i will train you how they trained me in the underground here. Its alot tougher then this place"[/b] He turned and left and sat in the observation area to watch Cain.[/font][/size][/color]

[SIZE="1"]Cain steadily walked into the training room without talking to anyone else, he found he could only really talk to Deigo, mostly because of the fact he didn't hate him like the rest of them. He didn't know why, maybe it was because he had kept his secret about his eye from the others, and what it did to twist Cain to a more extravagant evil. He stood in the room as he waited for it to adjust to his powers and abilities. He expect it to turn into some forest area, possibly the mountain range he had just seen, but he was wrong, it was pitch black, there was no wind to speak of and it made the room stifling. He huffed as he reached into his left pocket and pulled out the new metal sphere he had created.

He watched the darkness carefully, he could feel the paranoia and evil of his single red eye creep up on him. He had to remain in control, and if he didn't then he would surly lose his life to this room, he held the ball firmly and then it instantly returned to a liquid state. It began to then creep onto his body, starting at the point of origin, at his fingers then moving up. It seemed as if it was gonna coat him in the material, until it pulled it along with it, crawling up his arm until it found a nice place and molded itself to the shape of his shoulder. Cain reached back with both hands and pulled the two metal rods out and held one in each hand. He gripped them both comfortably as he listened for what was in the darkness.

He could hear nothing but his own breathing at first, but soon he started to hear a low buzzing sound. And he also heard the sound of something moving, the rustle of feet and scrape of claws in the darkness. He let his other sense determine when to strike when the low buzzing became a whirring sound. He swiped quickly and fluidly with the rods, smacking down anything that came too close. He found the sounds that weren't feet and claws was a combination of tennis balls, razor disks, and other fast moving objects. The tennis balls and other objects were to throw off his sense of what was what. Striking without proficiency was a foolish thing to do for any warrior, and Cain wasn't about ready to let some toys fool him.

The disks he managed to stop dead in mid-air, then melt them down and attach themselves to his body. Each piece of metal took on a new form and covered his body in another place, steadily covering ever exposed inch of him until his whole body had been effectively covered in pure metal. When the razor disks had been eliminated and the piece of fools material was done being thrown around, he concentrated on the sound of the feet. They had been circling him the entire time, never taking time to actually assault him, only watching him from a distance. He turned in small circle from where he stood, trying to draw attention to his glowing eye and away from the weapons in his hands.

He had been changing the shape of his rods the entire exercise, he wanted the creatures in the dark to be unaware of what it could possibly next. Cain knew that it was best confuse your enemy in anyway you could, if you could even fool him with a simple trick so you could eliminate him with one fell swoop, that made it all the easier. But Cain also enjoyed making his victims suffer until death, it was his forte. Something he was well known for and was feared for when it came time for him to use his skills. Cain took both rods in one hand and then drew the small sheet of metal form his pocket.

He held the small sheet between his index and thumb and began to change its shape, it began to grow in size and started to become more flexible. The piece of metal grew to about two feet by two feet and it became as flexible as paper. He then tossed it into the darkness, about a two or three feet away from his current location. He returned one of the rods to his right hand and stood still amongst the darkness, he knew his metallic skin would draw the creatures attention. Within and few moments he was proven right, the sounds of feet and claws drew closer until it seemed like the creature was standing beside him.

When he could no longer stand the creature being so close, he lashed out. The creature did not expect his kind of attack, it wasn't him moving at all, but the metal that covered his body that had attacked. It had quickly and effortlessly struck out as solid spike at the creature. He could hear it screech and recced into darkness, he waited until the creature had positioned itself perfectly and he brought up his hand as a wicked smile spread on his face. He flicked his wrist and the metal that was thrown in the the darkness leaped from the ground and split into four pieces. Each piece wrapping around and appendage, the momentum of the flying metal was enough to bring the appendages close to each other and lock them together, like being hog tied.

Cain stared walking toward the creature struggling on the ground but stopped a foot away from it, in a flash his rod had changed in sword with a saw edge and he jammed it into the darkness. He released the sword and held the other rod firmly, the end that was facing away from him broadened and then sharpened as it turned into an ax. The creatures screamed and rolled on the floor as he tried to removed the weapon from its chest. Cain observed the creature as he held the ax. It had four appendages, seeming to be the same length as if it ran on all fours. But its back legs had claws that were used for gripping the ground, while its front legs had fingers that were clawed as well.

Its skin was black and seemed to be morph able, its eyes were as red as his lone one, and he could tell it saw the same thing. Its mouth was filled with razor sharp, hooked teeth that were yellow and its breath and stench was foul and revolting. It had large ears on its continuously changing head, that moved all the time, always listening for the slightest sound. He screech in all sorts of pitches and tones, Cain simply growled at the creature as he held up his ax and brought it down swiftly, removing its back right leg. It screamed in pain as it tossed around more violently. Cain grabbed the sword handle and jammed it all the way through the creatures chest. Forcing the blade to remain stuck in the floor.

He lifted his ax again and brought it down on the creatures chest, just below where his sword had entered its body. He then pulled the ax out and jammed his hand into its open cavity, the creature wailed and tried to tear at his arm, but all it did was crack and chip its claws on his metal armor. With his hand firmly placed in the creatures he liquefied the metal on his hand and let it flow through the creatures system. He removed his hand and stood up and walked and took a single step back. He held out his exposed hand and lifted the creatures of the ground, he had put enough metal in it where it was easy to lift him.

He then brought his hands together hand held them knuckle to knuckle, his fingers out pointing towards the creature he then began to pull his hands away from each other slowly, the creature wailing and squirming as it started to feel itself pull apart. Cain stopped, and brought his hands back together, the creature still trying to swipe at him. In an instant, he puled his hands as far apart as possible and the creature exploded into chunks of meat, blood and darkness. The blood splashed onto Cain. He ignored it and picked up his sword and turned it back into the rod, the ax too. He then held out his exposed hand and the metal creped back to him and recovered the hand.

He then turned his attention back to the creature hog tied on the ground, it squirmed and screamed as it tried to get at him. Cain looked to the people observing and grinned with his sinister and wicked way. He stood by the creature and then the armor on his body expanded outward and created a bubble around him and the creature. He turned his wicked grin toward the creature as the metal rod began to break apart and turn into smaller tools. He knelt next to the creature and spoke softly to it.
[B]
"Its time you see what happens to those that cross my path."[/B] He then reached out and one of his tools leaped to his hand, and he began his work on it.

It was a solid fifteen minutes later before his bubble of pure metal was reduced into nothing but a sheet of metal, a sphere of metal, and piece of it every where. Cains metal rods had reformed and he placed them where they had been. The lights of the training room kicked on and a few of the team members gasped at the sight of the creature that Cain was now walking away from, covered in its blood. Its face had been shredded and drenched in blood, its jaw unhinged and practically ripped from the face.

Its limbs were torn apart and scattered around the creature in a variety of shapes and sizes, its body was sliced and gashed as all of its organs were spilling out of its body, the flesh was impossible to recognize and some of its organs had been unbelievably dissected and ripped apart . And even its eyes had been torn out, one eye was destroyed and laid strewn on the floor beside the beast.

Cain re-entered the waiting area, his face dark and unforgiving, the blood of the beast dripping from his body. Cain looked into the eyes of all the people around him, seeing fear and disgust. He could see how appalled they were of the corpse of the beast, and the blood dripping from him. He walked into the hall and barely caught Nanashi turning the corner with Mycella in his arms. Cain called him out, and he turned with his red eye staring at him. Cains expression remained cold and unwaivering, he walked toward Nanashi and stopped a few feet away. He lifted his arm and the held out his hand, revealing a single red eye in his hand, he tossed it at Nanashi.
[B]
"An eye for an eye, wouldn't you say Nanashi."[/B] Nanashi didn't respond, he just turned and walked away. Cain did the dame into the training room and placed himself against the wall, standing alone as people waited for the room to be cleared and for someone new to make there way in. [/SIZE]

"Zane, you're so mean!!!!!"

"And you're annoying." He replies, heading the the green house. The green house had been his own sanctuary when he was here before, and he wondered what remained of it.

"Zane, please forgive me!!!"

"Will it make you shut up?"

"Yup!!"

"Fine. You're forgiven. Now go away." He sighed, she had this habit of being extrremely annoying when she wanted something. She'd been like that even as a child.

"Zane... Somethings wrong. You aren't being your usual nice self."

Zane halted, and he turned, his smile back on his face. "I'm going to be angry if they tore down my green house. I spent a lot of time there when I was in classes here...." Zane looked back at the huge metal doors that were fast approaching. "It was my place of sanctity..." He opens the doors, stepping into a huge place, where plants of all kinds were growing wild. Trees, flowers shrubs grass...it was all there Yumiko steps to touch a bright yellow flower, but Zane grabs her hand, saying, " I wouldn't touch that, if I were you. It's an earlier version of my own poisonous flower...See thos barbs? If you touch this one, it will kill you by shooting those into you."

"I see.. so this was your own training ground...." Yumiko steps back, waving. "I have tohead back to report to home base, I'll talk to you later."

Zane walks around, touching,. remembering. The flowers and vegitation have run wild, making part of the greenhouse collapse, the vines and plants holding it up. But, he feels like he's not alone, so he closes his fist, making a lily blossom bloom there. It was deepest black, with red stimilai, and red stripes running the length of the petals.

"Nanashi....." He looks around, this was his reaction lilly, the colors indicated Nanashi was nearby. "So.. Is he curious about me???? Is he spying? Or is he just nearby??"

He sighs, and walks out, wondering what to do. He found himself near the training room again, and he entered the observation area. Several others were already there, waiting for someone else to come in and train.

"So, you already been in there?" Diego piped up, smiling. Zane smiles, his eyes bright. "Yes, I beleive I was one of the first in."

"Oh..." His face fell, and he muttered, "Damn, and I missed it.."

Zane walks over and pats him on the back. "You think I'm really something special when I fight? Nah, I just got some serous flower power...." Diego laughed as well. He laughed, and turned torwards Cain. The sight of blood made Zane raise an eye brow, but it didn't faze him in the slightest. Cain snorted. "Flower power?"

"I see you're as moody as ever." Zane smiled, cocking his head. Cain's face darkened. "You're not...fearful or disgusted by me?"

Zanes eyes narrowed, a peek of the darkness within him cming out."Why? Should I be?" Zane looks keenly at Cain, his expression that of curiousity, before he smiled cruelly. "I never was very squeimish, you remember that... even back in class. I think I remember patching up my classmates on more than one occasion." Zane closed his eyes, smiling. "It pays to be trained as a medic, doesn't it?" He smiled, and sat in one of the chairs fiddling with his guitar case. A moment later he slams his fist on it, and it springs open. "Just gotta give it some love.." He says, much to the confused expressions though out the room. He removes his violin, and places it bak in, before removing a tin of cigars, and lighting one with one of his explosion lilies.

"So, whose next? He said, his expression one of cool boredom.

Chris walked into the training room. He had been lucky so far, not being noticed my anyone. He looked around as the lights came on with a flicker. He looked around and then closed his eyes. A small smirk appeared on his face as one robot came out of an opening on the far wall. As Chris opened his eyes, a light blue barrier formed around him, but didn't distort his vision.

He watched the robot circle him, and then shoot some disks at him. They hit the barrier and then hit the ground, melting. Slowly the barrier shrank, and finally, it encased the halberd that was on his back. Chris moved the weapon to his side and then lowered the tip on the blade so that it was touching the ground. A small hole started to form where the plasma was touching the metal floor, melting it into a small bowl of liquid metal.

"Sorry about this." Chris let his smirk fade as the brought the halberd up, splitting the metal humanoid in half. Slowly, three more came out, rushing him. Chris raised his hand and shot out three balls of light blue material. Two of the robots got hit, stopping where they ran, melting in place from the intense heat.

The third had dodged the blast and was now running at Chris from the side. Chris cocked his head to the side and then turned around and started walking twards the exit. As the robot made it to his back, Chris once agian raised his barrier, destroying the robot upon inpact.

As Chris walked out of the trining room, he saw a few others watching him. He looked at them and nodded. And then started walking twards a common room to get a snack and somthing to drink.

"Lance, good job in there. You have been training, and it has paid off. Glad to see you well." The General patted his back before walking back into his office.

Chris made it to the room and then shook his head. IT had been a while since he was back, and things looked to bee about the same. This could get hard, or so he hoped it wuoldn't.

Gabriel tossed in his sleep, the images in his head haunted him. He saw Nightmare sitting in a black thrown guarded by two black beasts. Everyone around him was dead or dieing. His heart skipped a beat as a figure crept its way out from the shadow of Nightmare. It was Serrina, Gabriel's sister.. He thought she had died due to an act of stupidity by Cain. [COLOR="Plum"]"Gabriel.." [/COLOR]Serrina whispered. Gabriel approached her, he put his hand on her cheek. A tear rolled its way down his cheek, he was so happy to see her but at the same time he had an overwhelming feeling of guilt.[COLOR="Plum"] "Do not cry little brother, death is only the beginning. Death can mean but one thing.. [B]Resurrection[/B]."[/COLOR] She whispered in his ear. Serrina then placed a light kiss on his cheek.

Gabriel suddenly awakened, his heart now beating faster then ever. As he ran for the door he stopped. Something in the mirror caught his attention, he was shocked to find crimson lipstick on his cheek. [COLOR="DarkRed"]"She's Alive.."[/COLOR] was all he could say as he ran to find Mycella.

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Deigo watched this Zane character as he brushed off the shoulder he had patted. [b]"I never gave you permission to touch me, so don't touch me." [/b] He stood up and stretched. [b]"I'm gotta here Cain. This guy is annoying the shit out of me, I could careless whether I saw him train or not. I'm gone"[/b] He walked out the door and ran stright into Chris. [b]"Shit my bad man"[/b]

He motioned down the hall. [b]"I was heading to get a bite to eat. Wanna join..."[/b]
[b]"Chris"[/b] Deigo nodded. [b]"Deigo, care for a bite to eat?"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

Yumiko stepped into the room, and she smiled. "Zane, Head base wants to speak with you after you leave for london." she lugged a duffel bag over her shoulder.

"You wont be going with us?" Zane is cool, he's trying to appear indifferent.

"No... Nightmare...He's dispatching minions. It's all the japan base can do to keep them silenced."

A lriutenant stepped into the room. "Yumiko Reidman? We are to see your abilities in combat. We are curious as to how well the japanese do things."

"Did Sashan say so?"

"He said it was up to you."

Yumiko steped forward, her breasts jiggling slightly. "Well then. Lets play." Yumiko smiles, and steps up to Zane. "Can I borrow some cash? Zane eyes her, before removing his wallet and handing her several twenty dollar bills. "I expect to get those back..... Yumiko smiles, and simply walks into the room, and as with the rest of them, it is dark.

The lights turn on, ans she is standing in what appears to be a never ending room of white.

"Hello!!! LET'S PARTY!"

Several machines appear, and they all advance on her. Within the observation room, several people sneer. "Who is she? She looks like a slut." Zane's face darkens. "Don't underestimate her."

The person speaking snorted. "She isn't going to last a minute."

"Really." Zane turns around, his smile wide, his eyes seemingly smiling too. "She's not going to lose."

Cain speaks up, his curiousity getting the better of him. "And how do you know?"

"Because she's cunning. She knows her limits. And her limits are beyong simple training."

"Like yours, Zane?"

Zane only smiles, and watches the fight below. Yumko takes the wad of money, and it suddenly expands, the bills becoming rather like a sword, which she uses to quickly decimate her opponents. Then, several beasts attack, and the dollars Zane let her borrow repeatedly slap the animals around, until they fall, unconcious. She folds her arms, the money fluttering to the ground. Her duffel bag is at her feet as another robot attacks, and she grasps the Bag, holding it in front of her. The machine unleaches a barrage of bullets, all stopped by her bag.

"What the hell?" People ask around, and Zane smiles. "Never underestimate her."

"Okay, smartass, who is she?"

"She's my sister." Jaws drop. People blink, and retort, "But you were almost killed! All your family died!"

"Exept her. While I ws in japan I syopped by the side branch of our little 'school'. And that's how I found her."

Yumiko jumps up, and opens her duffel bag, unleashing countless sheets of paper, which cut the robot into unknown peices.

"Is that all?" she asks, and smiles, her expression a mirror of Zane's.

"Hey, Zane, wanna spat like we did when we were kids?"

In response, Zane stands. "That's enough, Yumiko. We don't need to overtire ourselves right now, especial with something so crucial as Nightmare looming over us."

"Awwwww......Party pooper." She huffs, and waves Zane's money. "Still intact....."

She enters back into the booth, and Zane notes a wound on her calf.

"Sit. Now." He commands, ans he makes her do as he says. The wound was deep, and she didn't even know she had it."Where did that come from?"

Zane makes a flower form from his hair, and he mulches it in his plam, pressing it against the wound. "This will null any pain.....and make it heal faster. Zane removes a cloth bandage from his caae, and wraps the area on his sister;s leg. "See? We don't need to be overdoing it."

"I know." Yumiko's expression is again like his, they were both cool, neither with much being spoken, but yet so much being known.

"Come, let's have some tea. We..can speak of matters in my garden."

Turning to the others, he says, "When any of you see Mycella, ask her to come to the Greenhouse. There are matters i must speak to her about."

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Mycella woke up in her room, the soot had been cleaned from her face and she was in her bed. Looking at the door she saw a small glimps of receedeing darkness leave her room. It had been Nanashi. She emergered from her room and looked around catching a glimps of a few others she was told to go meet Zane in the green house. As she turned she looked into the room across from her's and saw Nanashi sitting in his floor medatateing. She heaved a sigh and continued on to the greenhouse where Zane was waiting for her.
"I was told that they are attacking Japan."
"False, Nightmare is not interested in a country with so little to benifite."
"What was that?"
"No offense. I mean no disrespect for your home Zane. They sent that out to get you riled up so you would be stupid. That's all nothing more. I know, they tried it on me."
"So what should I do?"
"Go get some sleep. You need it and are going to need it we have a 46 hour flight ahead of us come morning."
"I thought it was only a 3 hour flight."
"Useing modren planes yes but to less known we're useing the old pieces of shit."
"Great."
She nodded and they just stood there looking out the windows for something to show them what to do next, where they would go and what they would be faceing.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Fixedsys"]Alrighty then people lets get this party started once again. Time to roll out, sorry for the wait and impateince but my husband Knuckles has been ill and I have had to take care of him but he is on the mend and we are back in bussiness so pack your things and head for the hanger it's dawn![/FONT][/COLOR]

Zane moves over to Mycella, his expression toubled.

"Something else bothering you, Zane?"

"Yes...." He looks away from her, for once he wasn't smiling. Mycella eyes narrow. What ever it was, this was a big deal. "Where's Yumiko?"

"I asked her to head back to Japan. She wouldn't lie to me... so I told her to protect our home." Zane Waves his hands over the ground, and several tea plants grow instantly. Zane mulches them, and a huge gourd like plant pours hot water into to two tea cups, and he places the mulched leaves into them.

"So.. what's the matter?"

Zane sighed, and several lotus blooms spring up from their feet.He looked out the panes of glass that made up the roof. "It's about Yumiko."

Mycella cocks her head, and her eyes widen. Zane has closed his eyes, and a single tear has fallen down his temple and landed on the ground, causing a pale opalescent blue flower to bloom. "You're crying...."

"Mycella.... I... I don't think I'll becoming back from this mission." He takes a deep rasping breathe, and looks deep into her eyes. Several more tears fall.

"I'm scared, Mycella," He all but whispers. "I'm terrified of leaving everyone.... even though they all are too wrapped up in themselves to care about anyone else. I still care about everyone...." He begins to shake, and Mycella moves to put her arms around him. He sobs into her shoulder, completely breaking down. All the strength he portrayed was gone. He was a simple person, under the strains of something no normal person would have to deal with.

"Zane... It's okay.... We'll all be fine....We'll look out for one another, you've always been good at that. I can remember a time or two where you either saved me from bad situations or patched me up..." Zane looks up, tears streaming down his face. "Really?" His voice is small, but it sounds hopeful.

"Zane, you'e always been there for everyone, regardless of if they like it or not."She chuckles a little. Zane realizes she's acting maternal, like a mother. No wonder she could offer such comfort.

Zane puls away, smiling now. "Yeah. I'm sorry for the water works."

Mycella waves it off. "It's fine. You know damn well you can come to me with a problem." She cups her hands around the tea cup, and smells the aromas coming from it. "Your teas are always the best... Come on... Drink up!" She takes a deep sip of it, her expression like she's in heaven. Zane smiles genuinely.

"Well, I asked you here to do me a favor."

"And that is?"

"If anything happens to me....." Zane takes a drink of his own tea, as if to build up his nerve. "Would you look after Yumiko? You are the only person I would ever trust with this... You have the presteige of beling like an older sister to me." He takes another drink. "I.... I couldn't bear to leave y sister all alone in this world. Not like we felt before. We are all each other have, and I will not let her ever be alone anymore."

"Zane...." Mycella's eyes water up, she'd never been adressed as such. "Yes... If you feel so strongly."

"Good. Then I have no fears."

They drink tea for awhile longer, talking about their 'vacation' from the school, what they've done, what tey do for a living, various things, before turning in for the night.

-----------------------

Dawn comes far too soon. Zane makes his way to the hangar, thinking. [I]Don't we have better funding than this?[/I] He sighs, and waits for everyone ele to arrive, leaning against the wall, and crossing his arms, entertaining himself with his 'combat flowers' little flowers that fight amongst themselves, like mortal combat or something. He used this to train his mind, s he could multi task better with his powers.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Alex rode his skateboard the hangar after waking up and finished packing. [B]"Whats up Zane?" [/B]Alex said with his usual happy exspresion. He stepped off his board and set down his guitar case, which was big enough to hold all his weapons. In fact it does, along with a guitar. [B]"Nothing, just waiting like you. Stalking Yuki again?" "There was a misunderstanding there. I explained it to you." The only misunderstanding was that you kept changing your story." "Haha, very funny. Leave the jokes to me, ok?" "Fine, what ever."[/B] Alex put his headphones as Zane and him laughed. "That was a funny time." Alex said, deep in thought as he pulled out his revolver from the guitar case and started spining it on his fingure. [B]"Now we wait...again"[/B] Zane looked at the board by Alex's feet. [B]"Where'd you get that?" "Where I'm from, you either ride or your a social outcast." "I saw your sister fight, not bad. You must be proud." "Someone said sho looked like a slut." "Not me dude, atleast I don't think. I cant remember. Must of had one to many before I went to bed last night.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Mycella streched and yawned largely, her hair a mess and her night clothes ruffled from her sleep. Getting up she got dressed and began to pack her meger things into her bag. doing so she fished out a picture of them all as children, her and Nanashi were standing together and the others were around them and all of them, with the exception of Nanashi, were all smileing. She smiled slightly remembering this picture and thinking of how her and Nanashi had always been the ones to get along. She thought of him now and sighed, he was so quiet and never spoke to her anymore. The most he had spoken to her if at all was with his eyes. Sighing again she packed the picture and threw her bag over her shoulder and headed for the hanger where the shuttle was waiting to take them all to London. She emerged from her room at the same time Nanashi came from his across the hall. She looked around and saw a few others come from their rooms as well and heaved a sigh.
"Weill I guess this is it. After this I don't think we'll be coming back."
"Why do you say that?"
"It's gonna be to much damn fun over there."
She smiled as a few shook their heads and others laughed. She squared her shoulders and took a deep breath and walked to the hanger where Zane and a few others were already waiting. She got onbaord and took her seat near the back of the shuttle and waited pateintly till it was time to go.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Chris walked into the hanger, Diego next to him. "It really has been a long time since I saw you last. If I am not mistaken, you were one of the first to leave here. Why did you do that?" Diego looked at Chris and then stopped as they neared the others.

"I.." Chris looked away for a moment and then looked back. "I didn't have a reason to stay." He then turned and set his one bag down in front of him. He looked at his open palm and then took in a deep breath and sighed. He felt a small spark on his shoulder and then smirked.

"Shit, that hurts." Diego pulled his hand back and saw the red spot on his palm. "So, you decided to hit me with a little bit of plasma. Thanks buddy." He let out a grin as he watched others file into the hanger. "So, where have you been all these years?"

"Me, I have been runing. I am being chased everywhere I go. I bet there are at least two men outside the building wait ing for me to come out so they can either kill me or capture me." He glanced over at Diego. "The man named Lance has killed a man. To protect someone else, but that doesn't matter. Now, he is wanted. But, he has to get past the barriers and defenses of Chase." He smirked as he gave a wink at Diego. "You wanna turn me in now?"

Zane sighs, and boards the plane. Giveing Mycella a relaxed salute, he moves away from the others, and broods in the back. His expression is vacant, and he opens his guitar case to feel around for his music player. He looks down, and sees a little baggy with an earring in it, and he picks it up. "Pretty."

'Love, Yumiko' is written in kanji on the bag.

He fastens the earring to his ear, and then he is almost deafened by Yumiko.

"Gyah!" Everyone whirls around, and Zanse blushes madly, slumping down in his seat.

"Yumiko! What the hell?"

"It's our new comunications device!" Yumiko pauses. "I dn't know if all of your team members are going to get one, but we have these so now we can talk whenever we want."

"Meanwhile, everyone thing's i've gone nuts!"

"Yeah well screw 'em."

"Fine. Whatever."

"Well, I have training, so I'l talk to you later."

"Later"

Zane sighes, and puts a pillow over his head.

"This is going to nbe a long flight....

Taking a deep breath Nanshi moved smoothly toward the docking bay and watched as Mycella boarded the airship, she had improved since the last time he had seen her and felt a small sense of pride in her though he didn't show it at all. He looked as the others began to board the plane one by one and decided that it was in his best interest that he board as well before someone tried to speak with him. He climbed aboard and saw Mycella sitting in the back and cursed her silently. The general poked him in the shoulder and spoke in his ear.
"Leaders are to sit in the back and moniter the others. Mycella is in her seat. Your next to her."
Nodding he made his way back there but let the others know in his own way that he would have prefered to sit alone and not be bothered with anyone else. She looked up at him and rolled her eyes looking away as he sat with his arms crossed. She heaved a sigh making it sound as if she was as unhappy about the arangment but he caught her looking back at him out of the corner of her eye and groaned inwardly and closed his eyes ignoring all else around him but his own thoughts.

A sudden jolt through Zan'e body makes him spasm, his cry muffled by the pillow. Removing the pillow from his head, he looks to see Nanashi boarding the plane. Another spasm rocks his body. He clenches his teeth and fists. After which, he breathes heavily, and sits back. He moves to stand, but falls forward. His quiet agony went unnoticed, much to his releif. He stands, and waves his hands around, and realizes he's bleeding. His eyes widen, when he sees his blood is thick and syrupy, and a deep green, like the sap from a plant.

He hurridly sits down, and wraps his hand in a bandage.
[I]
"Not again....."[/I] He thinks, almost panicing. He looks around, his mindset hopefully not attracting Nanashi. He sighed. He'd be fine for awhile, but soon enough his skin would be taking on a rather grey tone. He closed his eyes, and sighed. "Damn it all...." He mutered.

He stod up, and walkever to Mycella. "How long is this flight going to take?"

"A few hours. Why?"

"Just wondering." Zane glanced at his hand, and she caught the motion, but knowing Zane wasn't going to reveal what had happened, she said nothing. "Well, we're going to be taking off soon, get back to your seat."

"Yeah.... Well, when we get there I need a few hours to get ready."

Mycella's brows wrinkle. "Why? You've never neded to before.."

"Things change. I have to feel out the plant life, to see if it is being tainted. If i find darkness within the life of the plant, then I know where Nightmare is."

"Fine. We rest when we get there, to prepare more so for our battles."

"Good. I expect you to be in full power when we move in on our target."

"Understood." Zane turns sway, looking at his hand. Already, there was slight seepage. He sighed, and walked back, willing the wound closed. As he removes the bandage, the wound disapears, as if it has never happened. Feling exausted, he slumps back, and places the pilow over his head. He could manage to look normal for awhile, but he knew he'd be cutting it close. If the others found out.....

He shookhimself off, and drifted away into sleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Mycella forwned as Zane walked away, she made a move to stand up but felt a hand on her arm. Looking down she saw Nanashi holding her there, she pulled slightly but he would not reliquish his hold on her arm. He shook his head and released her as she sat back down. He looked over at her giving her a 'If he wanted you to know he would have told you' look. She heaved a sigh and looked away, she looked down at her arm where he had grabbed her, the heat from his hand stll lingering there. She blinked and realized she was think of it to much and looked up as the others boarded the plane, a few moments later the rumble of the engine was heard and the plane took off, she sighed and looked up as the general stood.
"Listen up everyone, there are two bathrooms on the plane, you are allowed to use both, one has a shower the other has well, the usual. Keep the going to a minamal and remember, no hogging them."
Sitting back down he chanced a glace back at Mycella and Nanashi his wife looked at him.
"You don't think he'll ever be the way he was when he left?"
"If he opened to Mycella like he did when he first came to us, I'm sure of it."
She shook her head and sighed.
"Whatever dear."
He laughed and leaned back ready to take a much needed nap.
Mycella yawned and sneezed suddenly, blinking she looked around woundering who could be talking about her.[/COLOR][/FONT]