OtakuBoards

Most Anticipated Game

.:[ Revy ]:.

[quote name='Revolver'][COLOR="Olive"]I mean, KH is just soooo epic I can't get enough. I almost cried because the game ended. It was so amazing and it was a rush. The game itself could make you cry because it was so beautiful. But number 3 will... be... [B][I][U][size=4]EPIC![/size] [/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]
And I thought [I]I[/I] was the only groupie out there for the KH series? Who knew?!

:smirk::smirk::smirk:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Revolver'][COLOR="Olive"]Please KW, hush about KH! Okay, I don't have a PS3 so if KH3 came out, I couldn't get it and I'd probably die! I just hope Final remix II comes out in America. I mean, KH is just soooo epic I can't get enough. I almost cried because the game ended. It was so amazing and it was a rush. The game itself could make you cry because it was so beautiful. But number 3 will... be... [B][I][U][size=4]EPIC![/size] [/U][/I][/B]

I hope that Square doesn't push the story too far, if they ruin KH I don't know what I'd do. I just hope this Keybalde war involves Sora and the gang. Hayden Penettiere did the voice of Kairi too so I melted automatically.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The video at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Mix was not of Kingdom Hearts 3 the creator has stated he has not finished the project because he is focusing on FF13.

The video you see is that of the PSP title Rebirth by Sleep thus the name Rebirth by Sleep appearing on the video itself. The Game Rebirth by sleep revolves around the characters Vaan, and Terra, and what seems to be Xenanort. You can find the actual story plot online.

Please stop saying that video is of Kingdom Hearts 3 its not and don't argue with me just cause it has amazing graphics doesn't mean it has to be a PS3 game they were just getting people pumped up for the game its for PSP. Look at the Graphics for FF7 before it came out you wouldn't even know it was for a PS1. If you wanna reply to this and argue with me I'll post a document stating Rebirth by Sleep is for PSP.

[quote name='Revolver'][COLOR="Olive"]Uhh, KW you've known that I'm a KH groupie for a long time.

@ Inyasha. Okay, okay! Don't get your underware in a knot. I haven't looked at any KH news in a long time so I don't know. Holy christ dude.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Sorry it justs all these so called KH groupie's that I know around here that constantly try to argue with me vehemently saying that its of a PS3 game just cause of the graphics like its just a coincidence that a PSP game by the name of Rebirth by sleep same name in video is coming out. I have had to argue with several people I do it because I don't want people getting their hopes up and crushed.

Also I myself am Looking forward to ROCKBAND BECAUSE IT SHALL BE ON THE PS2 for 159 DOLLARS US HURRAHHH!!!

[COLOR="Navy"]Heh, although I do like Kingdom Hearts 2, I'm not a huge supporter of it but "shrugs".

Uhh.. Another game that've caught my interest is [b]The Last Remnant[/b]. Another title done by Square-Enix which is a turn based strategy? game. And I'm not even into these strategical games. I'm not amped about it but the way they have the gameplay setup, and the way they shift around the whole field looks like you're in some sort of epic cg movie.

Last 4 games that I've been anticipating are rpgs.... Guess I can't say I don't like rpg's anymore lol.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Tombstone'][COLOR="Navy"]Heh, although I do like Kingdom Hearts 2, I'm not a huge supporter of it but "shrugs".

Uhh.. Another game that've caught my interest is [b]The Last Remnant[/b]. Another title done by Square-Enix which is a turn based strategy? game. And I'm not even into these strategical games. I'm not amped about it but the way they have the gameplay setup, and the way they shift around the whole field looks like you're in some sort of epic cg movie.

Last 4 games that I've been anticipating are rpgs.... Guess I can't say I don't like rpg's anymore lol.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

if your a fan of Atlus and NIS you should get Soul Nomad, Odin Sphere, Disgae 1 and 2 (if you can find 1) if you don't have them already, Growlanser, Makai Kingdom (if you can find it), Phantom Brave (if you can find it) and GrimGrimmore.

All are great RPGs though Disgae 1 and 2, Phantom Brave, Makai, and Soul Nomad are all Strategy RPG's Turn Base kind of like the gameplay used in Tactics games.

GrimGrimmore is more of a RTS with RPG characteristics and being a RTS no lvl system.
Growlanser is more like your old school Turn based RPG.

[COLOR="Navy"]The thing is, I didn't start taking a interest in most of these games until I traded in my ps2, (regretfully :() especially Odin's Sphere, but I'll get it back eventually. In any case, thanks for your input.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Tombstone'][COLOR="Navy"]Another game that've caught my interest is [b]The Last Remnant[/b]. Another title done by Square-Enix which is a turn based strategy? game. And I'm not even into these strategical games. I'm not amped about it but the way they have the gameplay setup, and the way they shift around the whole field looks like you're in some sort of epic cg movie.

Last 4 games that I've been anticipating are rpgs.... Guess I can't say I don't like rpg's anymore lol.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]RPGs do kind of get to the point where you have to get used to it to like it. My first video game I ever played was [B]Legend of Dragoon[/B], which was an RP, so it opened my eyes. I guess you could say I'm sort of biased because of the fact I absolutely love RPGs.

And for a fact, Tombstone, I too am interested in the arrival of [B]Last Remnant[/B]. Sure, it looks like another spin-off of FF, but it just looks a little more gory and a lot more darker than what the [I]usual[/I] FF game lacks.

@ Revolver: I [I]knew[/I] that, I was just kidding, lol. Though, everyone here on the OB already knows that I'm the hopeless groupie that knows nothing but KH. :rolleyes:

@ Inuyasha7271: Sorry, his mistake. I thought it was for KH III as well, but hey, not everyone knows [I]every single thing[/I] that happens in the gaming industry and that includes you. He didn't know, so he was just stating what he thought would happen.

And btw, isn't the game spelled Disgaea? Not trying to rub it in, I'm just a nitpicker when it comes to grammar and spelling. :animesigh[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Keyblade Wielder'][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]RPGs do kind of get to the point where you have to get used to it to like it. My first video game I ever played was [B]Legend of Dragoon[/B], which was an RP, so it opened my eyes. I guess you could say I'm sort of biased because of the fact I absolutely love RPGs.

And for a fact, Tombstone, I too am interested in the arrival of [B]Last Remnant[/B]. Sure, it looks like another spin-off of FF, but it just looks a little more gory and a lot more darker than what the [I]usual[/I] FF game lacks.

@ Revolver: I [I]knew[/I] that, I was just kidding, lol. Though, everyone here on the OB already knows that I'm the hopeless groupie that knows nothing but KH. :rolleyes:

@ Inuyasha7271: Sorry, his mistake. I thought it was for KH III as well, but hey, not everyone knows [I]every single thing[/I] that happens in the gaming industry and that includes you. He didn't know, so he was just stating what he thought would happen.

And btw, isn't the game spelled Disgaea? Not trying to rub it in, I'm just a nitpicker when it comes to grammar and spelling. :animesigh[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I suck *** when it comes to spelling it so confusing to me but I love the game have yet to play Disgaea 2 though can't find it I already have 1 as rare as it is to find. I wanna get Growlanser and Soul Nomad yes Soul Nomad.

[quote name='Tombstone'][COLOR="Navy"]Heh, although I do like Kingdom Hearts 2, I'm not a huge supporter of it but "shrugs".

[B]The Last Remnant[/B], can't wait until that game comes out. I'll try to explain more of [I]The Last Remnant[/I]

[B]The Last Remnant -[/B] The Last Remnant (ラスト レムナント?) is an upcoming console role-playing game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is being directed by Hiroshi Takai and will be the first Unreal Engine 3 game scheduled to be released by Square Enix. The game is directed at both Japanese and North American audiences and will have a simultaneous release (another first for Square Enix) in both regions in Spring 2008. It is intended by Square Enix president Yōichi Wada to "become a cornerstone for [their] worldwide strategy". Art direction is being overseen by chief artist Kimihiko Miyamae and art producer Yusuke Naora. The game's soundtrack will be composed by Tsuyoshi Sekito.

[B]Gameplay -[/B]
The Last Remnant will feature a turn-based battle system with no random encounters. It will also contain quick time events, sequences where the player must press a combination of buttons with a correct timing to defeat enemies. This system has appeared in other video games before The Last Remnant, for instance in Shenmue, Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy VIII.
In addition to the main character, the player's team (called a "Union") is composed of a number of soldiers whose skills vary according to different parameters. One parameter is the "morale" bar, which is affected by the events in battle and affects the way characters perform in battle. Battles can involve up to 70 enemies at once and will be at the core of the gameplay. Additionally, a high number of quests are expected.

[B]Setting -[/B] The Last Remnant is set in a fictional world featuring a number of distinct humanoid races; the Mitras, most human in appearance, the Yamas, strong fish-like people, the Qsitis, small reptilians, and the Sovannis, feline people with four arms. The story of the game revolves around "remnants", mysterious and coveted artifacts of varying shapes and sizes which possess magic powers and which have been the cause of several wars throughout the game's history

[B]Character -[/B] The game features one protagonist. Despite earlier thoughts of there being two main protaganists, Square-Enix released that only one is available. The player controls an 18 year-old swordsman named Rush Sykes, who is designed primarily for fans of traditional Japanese role-playing games. Trying to rescue his sister, Irina who after being knocked unconscious is kidnapped by some unknown organization. Rush soon finds himself involved in a global conflict concerning the remnants. Another character is an older man with long silver hair and crimson clothes, known simply as The Conqueror, and is designed to appeal to Western gamers. Many screen shots of him show him with blood splattered all over him which is thought, allegedly, to be the "blood of his victims". Safe to say, he is probobly one of the antagonists. The Conqueror is a remnants collector; he is also linked to Rush, although the nature of this link is unknown. An English actor who appeared in James Cameron film Titanic, Emmett James, voices the character Wilfred Hermeien, a politician and chairman of the congress

[B]Development -[/B] The Last Remnant was announced at a press conference at Shinjuku, Tokyo on May 10, 2007. The game's director is Hiroshi Takai, executive producer is Akitoshi Kawazu, producer is Nobuyuki Ueda. The artwork is led by Kimihiko Miyamae and produced by Yusuke Naora, and its music is composed by Tsuyoshi Sekito. The Last Remnant is the first game to use the Unreal Engine 3, and the first time Square Enix has had to adapt to new technologies and ways of development. Because of the use of the new engine, the production time to seeing graphical resources onscreen was cut significantly, allowing the team to begin illustrating and experimenting at an early stage. The development team plans to distinguish The Last Remnant from the Final Fantasy series and other command battle games. Because the way battles are handled, the team has not been concerned with making the game for all ages.

So I explain it here about [I]The Last Remnant[/I]. Hope that it will come out soon without any delay:animeswea

[color=navy][size=1]A bit late, lol, but let's give credit instead of claim it. Wikipedia is our friend :) ~Tombstone~[/size][/color]

[quote name='Blitz_Kid']So I explain it here about [I]The Last Remnant[/I]. Hope that it will come out soon without any delay:animeswea[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Seems like you know a lot about it, lol. :smirk:

Anyway, I too, hope it comes soon without any delay or anything. It looks very interesting, much darker and more blood/gore than any FF game has ever given before.

Maybe like [B]Drakengard[/B]? Who knows, but I seem to believe that was the only bloody/gory/darker/violent game that Square Enix has ever released?

I don't know, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong here.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Keyblade Wielder'][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Seems like you know a lot about it, lol. :smirk:

Anyway, I too, hope it comes soon without any delay or anything. It looks very interesting, much darker and more blood/gore than any FF game has ever given before.

Maybe like [B]Drakengard[/B]? Who knows, but I seem to believe that was the only bloody/gory/darker/violent game that Square Enix has ever released?

I don't know, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong here.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oooh I don't know about that. You've got the Parasite Eve duo and Vagrant Story.