Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i think ther are a bunch of movies that should be locked up and completely forgotten about. like for instance.

power rangers

ninja turtles 3

dr dolittle 2

all the kid and play movies
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]dr dolittle 2
[/B][/QUOTE]
What the hell are you talking about?! That was a [U]good[/U] movie! I liked it, it was better than the first one anyway.....

The movie that I don't like at the moment would have to be "Dudley Do-Right". Ugh! Horrible movie if you ask me.
Posted
I would say that Castaway is one of the worst movies ever. It would be more fun watching a roll of toilet paper roll down the street, than watch an aging man talk to a volley ball for nearly two hours.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I would say that Castaway is one of the worst movies ever. It would be more fun watching a roll of toilet paper roll down the street, than watch an aging man talk to a volley ball for nearly two hours. [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: that volleyball had a name. it was wilson.

i didnt like dr dolittle 2 it was boring. the first one had a lot more humor in it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]As of lately I would have to say it is a draw between Jurassic Park III and Dude Where is My Car...These were both horrible movies [/B][/QUOTE]
Hehe, yes, Dude where's My Car was a horrible movie, but it was funny! I like the bit over the tatoos they got. But apart from that, yup, it wasn't very good.....
Posted
[QUOTE]As of lately I would have to say it is a draw between Jurassic Park III and Dude Where is My Car...These were both horrible movies[/QUOTE]
:flaming: :devil: :demon:

i totally agree with you
Posted
Well, Cats and Dogs was pretty hard to sit through. I saw it on a 'family outting' (and please note that I'm the oldest of five kids, so they're all at least under the age of 14). I think we saw if for Thanksgiving or something. Anywho, I've seen bad movies before. But, since I didn't like them, I've put them out of my mind, and therefore don't really remember them. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: that volleyball had a name. it was wilson.

i didnt like dr dolittle 2 it was boring. the first one had a lot more humor in it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, well my basketall, Spalding, has a name too and you won't ever find me talking to it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Yeah, well my basketall, Spalding, has a name too and you won't ever find me talking to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh [i]really[/i], now? I have a tennis ball named Penn! :eek::shifty:..... ehem.

Anyway..... Hmm, the worst movie I've ever seen..... Woo, I've seen a lot of, "bring a tear to my eye" suck-arse movies..... where to begin? [b]Drowning Mona[/b]. I don't care if it [i]was[/i] an independent film..... it sucked. :sleep:
Posted
i remember this one movie i saw as a kid called rockadoodle. i was throwing stuff at the screen. made in america was pretty horrible, too. & i can't stand any war movies. i mean movies that are mostly about war. a few war scenes are okay, but not a whole movie about one, for godssakes. that's just depressing. full metal jacket was the only exception, that movie rules. but it wasn't totally about war. they had stuff in there like screwing prostitutes.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i remember this one movie i saw as a kid called rockadoodle. i was throwing stuff at the screen. made in america was pretty horrible, too. & i can't stand any war movies. i mean movies that are mostly about war. a few war scenes are okay, but not a whole movie about one, for godssakes. that's just depressing. full metal jacket was the only exception, that movie rules. but it wasn't totally about war. they had stuff in there like screwing prostitutes. [/B][/QUOTE]

that movie is awesome

get on your knee's scum bag. now choke yourself. with my hand numb nuts. dont grab my fvcking hand. bend over and choke yourself.

from now on your name is private snowball. do you like that name private.

sir. yes, sir.

well ill tell you something you won't like private. they dont serve fried chicken and water mellon on a daily basis in my mess hall.
Posted
Vanilla Sky. I don't know how many of you have seen it, but it has the dumbest ending ever. It's pretty good until you get halfway through the movie and realize that you don't know what the hell is going on. And the sad thing is that I'm really good at figuring out what happens before a movie ends. Next are the Talented Mister Ripley and Hell's Kitchen.
Posted
Oh my God, The Talented Mr. Ripley is Castaway's only rival. I almost went into a coma while watching that horrid film. I heard the movie, Glitter was bad too. Fortunately I didn't subject myself to that torture...
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Star Wars: Episode 1 was lame. George Lucas made that movie specially for kids. That's why I didn't like it. It was just too goody-goody. But when Episode 2: Attack of the Clones comes out, that'll be awesome! I saw some scenes on the net, and it's action-packed, and Anikin is finally grown up, and there is a love story in it also, between Queen Amadilla and Anikin.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]Vanilla Sky. I don't know how many of you have seen it, but it has the dumbest ending ever. It's pretty good until you get halfway through the movie and realize that you don't know what the hell is going on. And the sad thing is that I'm really good at figuring out what happens before a movie ends. Next are the Talented Mister Ripley and Hell's Kitchen. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn' t like Vanilla Sky either. I'm good at figuring out endings too, especially with bad movies....Yep movies are becoming sooo predictable these days
Posted
[QUOTE]Star Wars: Episode 1 was lame. George Lucas made that movie specially for kids. That's why I didn't like it. It was just too goody-goody. But when Episode 2: Attack of the Clones comes out, that'll be awesome! I saw some scenes on the net, and it's action-packed, and Anikin is finally grown up, and there is a love story in it also, between Queen Amadilla and Anikin.[/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: when i went to see Fellowship of the Ring, i saw some awesome previews but i must say that the one that kept me on the edge of my seat was the trailer for Episode 2. i also heard that n*sync gets blown up in the movie so i have to see it now. but i dont know f thats just a rumor to get a bunch of boy band haters to see it. I'm so happy it comes out graduation day!!! yippee!!!!!
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: when i went to see Fellowship of the Ring, i saw some awesome previews but i must say that the one that kept me on the edge of my seat was the trailer for Episode 2. i also heard that n*sync gets blown up in the movie so i have to see it now. but i dont know f thats just a rumor to get a bunch of boy band haters to see it. I'm so happy it comes out graduation day!!! yippee!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Where the hell did you hear that N*SYNC gets blown up in Episode 2?!?!?:excited:
Posted
Ok, all the movies i think sucked are....

The Cable Guy
Scary Movie 2
Power Rangers


I cant think of any other movies, but ive never seen Dude wheres my car or Dr Doolitle 2, but DD2 looks funny.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Where the hell did you hear that N*SYNC gets blown up in Episode 2?!?!?:excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: MTV its probably just a rumor. hopefully it isnt. sorry about my punctuation Navi. im just too damn lazy, no wait im motivationally deprived.
Posted
BAH! The Power Rangers, and you forgot the evil..... POKEMON!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...