Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Japan_86'][IMG]http://markc1.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/crazy_dog.jpg[/IMG]


[COLOR="DarkRed"]The creations of the scientists always kill their creators and reek havoc on the land...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Uglydog.jpg[/IMG]

[color=deeppink]Too much heroin is bad for even the monstrosities of science.[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/82/92/23459282.jpg[/IMG]

but nobody can ignore delicious cake[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://photoshopcontest.com/images/large/60992454960df0f9e2c6f744dfd356d63aecb55391889.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]But chocolate women is sexier than just a cake[/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/Red__Rabbit/nothing.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[FONT="Arial"]
All chocolate creations must bow to Willy Wonka. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.

Edit- This includes cows.[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Sailor%20Moon/moon21.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] I don't know if Harry Potter is any match for Sailor moon

PS if I won with Sailor Moon please just kill me.![/color][/font]
Posted
[CENTER][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Kublai_Khan.jpg/250px-Kublai_Khan.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

[FONT="Arial"]Kublai is obviously the greater Khan. He's a Mongol. A MONGOL! (one of the strongest conquering empires in history). And that's just awesome.[/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/themeparks/guides/islands_of_adventure/img/ioa_title.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]Way better theme park. Besides, Marvel characters are better than Disney characters, except for Lion King.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.buylosangelestours.com/images/la_starline/six_flags_viper.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Six flags is better because there are more of them, thus more popular[/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/Everybody-in-the-place-01.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]The Prodigy have sold more than 16 million records worldwide, therefore, they are more popular.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[CENTER][img]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51W2BP5398L._AA240_.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
[FONT="Arial"]
WIN.

(I wish I could have found a better picture, but alas. :/)[/FONT]
Posted
[LEFT][center][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/Blayze54/Hellboy.jpg[/IMG]
[/center][/LEFT]
[center]

[SIZE=1]Rock hand beats Scissorhands any day[/SIZE][/center]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/06/87/66/image_2366876.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]...And Dwight Schrute paper's him to death.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/milton/milton1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

...aaand Milton beats Dwight.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...