OtakuBoards

The Holy Ocean

Frankie

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/Airobeth/HolyOcean.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[I][SIZE=2][I]“A long time ago there were these realms. From these realms came beings that took on the form of human to blend into their new world. The angelic like creatures then made normal lives and produced children. The blood that was passed down from the Angelic created the Pure Blood’s. It just means the blood of the angelic like beings runs through their veins and helps with certain types of magic. The same goes for the Dark Bloods but they were not from Angelic beings. Demonic beings came from the neighboring realm of that of the Angelic and they too made lives and children passing on their blood.” ~Diary of Sistania[/I][/SIZE][/I]

[center]Outskirts of Portland Maine[/center]

[SIZE=2]With her nightly chores finished Rain snuck back into the hallway and pulled the board from the wall. Sliding the wooden panel to the side a ways she snuck into the now visible passageway. She shut it behind her and continued through the darkness until she felt the cold air. She kicked the wall lightly and it popped open to reveal the side path to the garden. She smiled and shut it behind her. This was her relax time and she did it best in the garden.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Elsewhere four shadowy figures huddled over an old worn leather book. They read its contents quietly to themselves and discussed the details in hushed whispers. After what seemed like hours the leader stepped back and nodded. “The time has come. The gatekeeper must return. If she does not many things will come to be that should not ever happen. Prepare for the calling ritual.” And with that all the people in the circle sped off in different directions for supplies and other needed things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Back in the garden Rain watched the roses dance in the light breeze that swept through the garden. She heard voices and looked around. No one was around but the voices did not stop. As a matter of fact the voices only got louder. The wind went from a calm breeze to hurricane speed in a split second and the voices still got louder. It was as though they were right around her but she could not see them. Their words were unknown to her, dark frightful words that made her heart pound and her muscles tense.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“Plague… Keeper… blood…. Gates… dar….pure.… Alanna…Gatekeeper….re…urn…..o….ere….ou….be….ong.” She heard now some words that she understood but none made sense to her. Suddenly a swirling light appeared before her eyes. She felt very light headed and before she could even move or say anything she felt herself falling. When she was supposed to hit the ground she felt as though she was still falling but now all she could see was that light. From that light she heard a voice, clear and calm. “You are the Gate Keeper. You are our only key to the Holy Ocean and the only hope to flee the Blood Plague.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]When she woke up she found herself in a place full of problems. She wouldn’t know this until she visited Korina Village in Wild Wood Forest, but there were more things to worry about that a little trip through time. There was a plague ravaging the world at an alarming rate and apparently many people thought she was their key to survival.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][center]~~~[/center][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Ok She is back in time as you can see. All of your characters should be native to this time. So no guns or stuff like that. I did not let on to TOO much because there would be no fun in that. Rain has to go on a quest to figure out a cure or a way home. She also has several different people after her for their own mysterious reasons. She will need help on this quest. After all there are Artifacts she will need to locate in order to get all the info and abilities she needs, but she isnt the only one. She cannot do it alone. Are you strong enough?[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=2][B]Name:[/B] [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]Nothing to plain like “frank” or “bob” Be creative![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Age:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]From the age of 18 up to… well you’re human so you can’t live for to long now can you?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Gender:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]Simplistic really.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Blood Type:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600](Are you a pure blood? Or are you a dark blood? Maybe you are just a regular mortal?)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Appearance:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]Brief description or a picture. At least a paragraph of certain details would be nice…[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Personality:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]At least a paragraph of how your character acts. Do they cower in a fight or are they the first to charge in screaming?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Biography:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]What were your characters doing before they met Alanna? Short paragraph history would be nice. What past experiences made them who they are today?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Weapons:[/B] [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]Nothing modern like rifles or laser guns. Swords, bows, staffs and so on. Think past, way back.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Magic: [/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff6600]Optional… Please nothing to powerful; each person has their limits and using any magic drains a person considerably. If there are questions PM me, and we can discuss it. I might make an underground thread for this so we can discuss magic limits and such there. Remember magic is scarce in this world.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Oh and a note on Blood types, I don’t want a whole lot of pure or a whole lot of dark people. By the way just because you are a pure blood that does not mean you have to be a perfect angel of a person, you can break the rules sometime. Neither does that mean you have to be fully evil if you are a dark blood. The two types are just ancestry. But each one does work better in certain areas in magic.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Dark Bloods work better in Fire and Air magic [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Pure Bloods work better in Earth and Water magic[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Oh and some info on the Plague for now, The Blood Plague effects Pure Blood’s and Dark Bloods. They all grow very sick very fast and die. Some lucky few HAVE evaded getting it and some are immune luckily. This plague also affects normal people too but it kills them mush slower. The pure and the dark bloods are mutated (like skin bubbles and boils and burns and nasty stuff) and then shortly after that they die. So far no cure has been found, but some believe that Rain is the key to figuring out a way to escape it. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Anyways I will be posting my sign up once someone joins. I think there is enough in this post for now. Questions? PM me and ill try to answer them, I will get my undreground thread up here soon.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][CENTER][B]Name:[/B]
Virgil Morticus

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Gender:[/B]
Male

[B]Blood Type:[/B]
Dark Blood

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/1Vergil.jpg"][U]Virgil[/U].[/URL] He stands at 5'10 and weights in at 156 lbs. He is well kept in appearance and carries himself with a high and mighty air about himself.

[B]Personality:[/B]
His appearance matches his personality. He is very proud and dignified. He may not be of nobility, but that never stopped him from carrying his head high. He has a sharp tongue and a dry wit. He has zero tolerance for persecution and abuse of power. He is a bit quixotic, but he is beligerent in his beliefs of equality.

[B]Biography:[/B]
Born to lower class family never stopped Virgils ambitions of grandour. His Father, Marcus, was a proud and just man himself. Marcus favored himself an activist for the rights and equalities of all. He taught these values to Virgil who carries them like proudly like a code of arms to this very day. Even after his father was murderd during a rally to protest the tyranical govenor of Virgils small home town. Virgil later took of this cause and lead a coup de taut against the govenor and won. This was a major turnig point in his life. Virgil took to the streets and began to preach his message of equality to anyone who would listen and would gladly brandish his sword for the any opressed masses. Even if they wouldn't do it for themselves.

[B]Weapons:[/B]
[URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/flame20katana203.jpg"][U]Katana of dark blood[/U].[/URL] This blade is a family heirloom that has been passed down for longer then Virgil knows. He is able to focus his mysitical energies into it and is able to increase his attack strength ten fold. As well as add and elemental charge to them.

[B]Magic:[/B]
He has a few basic spells, but most of his magic is directed throught the dark blood katana. By using his wind magic he can make the blade seem sharper and increase it's penetrating capabilities several times over. By combining fire he can create vicous and often times mortal wounds.

He's also capable of bending his air magic around his own body, allowing him to run faster and jump higher by several times. His are combat specialty magics.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hey Frankie!!! lol, so was this that oh so special idea of yours? Nice, I like it. I'll be joining.

[B]Name:[/B] Aethon Elocine

[SIZE=2][B]Age: [/B][COLOR=black]19[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Gender: [/B]Male[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Blood Type:[/B] O+! lol, but really, Dark Blood[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Appearance: [/B]Aethon stands 6'2", and weighs a good 147lbs. He has dark blood red eyes, and long black hair that he keeps in a ponytail. He has naturally tan skin. He normally wears whatever that will make him not stand out in a crowd.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Personality: [/B]Aethon likes to be left alone by others. In his eyes, the common majority of people are useless and ignorant. He doesn't like to stand out in a crowd of people for this reason, and will go to great lengths to being able to just sit down and have some tea once in a while.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]He does, however, have a great burning passion for combat. He will stand up for what he believes in, and defend his friends and family at any moment in time. He only backs down from a fight, when it's obvious that their is nothing to gain from it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Biography: [/B]Aethon was born into a wealthy, and well known family. Growing up, he had everything he wanted and more. Yet, this bothered Aethon everyday of his life. Why was it that his family, and the few others like his were the only one's with a life of ease? This haunted him till the day he came to realize the importance of money, and the evil's it caused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The one thing that Aethon didn't bother to question, was his martial arts training that his father had allowed him to partake in. Everyday, Aethon would practice with that firey passion of his till he couldn't practice anymore. He always knew that people had to have a way of protecting themselves, or others, no matter what.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Weapons: [/B]None. Aethon is a living weapon. He doesn't believe in using objects to harm others, or harming them in general. He only wishes to bring some more peace to the world, not blood spilt in vain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B]Magic: [/B]Aethon isn't very skilled in his magical powers, but doesn't really want to be. He finds it powerful, and seductive, evil in the purest form. Aethon does find it useful however. He uses his fire abilities to help him build camp fires with ease, and his wind abilities do have their uses at times. All of the magic Aethon uses is supportive in nature.[/SIZE]

So far so good, just remember you may have skill but so do the ones we shall face mwahahah, I wont make this easy. Anyways here is My sign up.

[B][SIZE=2][B]Name:[/B] [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]Rain (Later gets a new name)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Gender:[/B] [/B]Female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Blood Type:[/B] [/B]Pure Blood[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Appearance:[/B] [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26409&stc=1&d=1192087728[/IMG][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Before entering the past she wore simple jeans, a t-shirt, and combat boots. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]After entering the past though, well look at the picture. Everything in the picture is the same except well? On second though a lot changed? She has regular human ears. Her hair is slightly longer with almost golden tips. She has lightly tanned skin and bright green eyes. She has a tattoo of a white tiger on her left arm which is hidden by her little feathery thing. Her sword is more for looks due to the fact she is not trained to fight with one. She will use it when needed but it is mainly for show. It has dragons carved into the blade.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Personality:[/B] [/B]Before her jump back in time she was quiet yet some what outgoing. She cared for others deeply and did all she could to help them. After her jump she is mostly the same. She is quiet, careful, caring, kind, and giving. All of which could easily get her into trouble. She is also very strong of mind, body, and heart. She is loyal to her friends and keeps her promises. Basically she is an all around a girl who will try her best to get things done to the best of her abilities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Biography:[/B] [/B]When she was a very young baby she was found on the porch of an orphanage in the middle of a rainstorm. No parents were found and no note was left with her. Because of the situation they named her Rain and raised her. No matter how many people came to look at kids for adoption she was always passed. She was not tall enough, she was too tall, too young, too old, and not quiet enough, too quiet, and all around she grew up watching all the other kids move on. This never worried her though. She felt at home there. Some when she was old enough to leave on her own (18) she decided to stay and get a job there. She demanded they not pay her much at all for she enjoyed taking care of the kids. A few years passed and she is still at it. That is until a certain day.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B]Weapons: [/B]She has one short sword. It has a silver blade with dragons carved onto the blade. Very sharp but she is not skilled in using it. It is more for looks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][B][B]Magic:[/B] [/B]Being a pure blood she has abilities she never knew she had. She has the ability to open gates between their world and another realm called the ?Holy Ocean? which is like a paradise. She is the last living person able to open such gates and her trip back in time has something to do with it. Aside from this she can mentally speak to this creature that she meets once first arriving in the past. This creature cannot speak any human tongue but is able to communicate with her through their minds. He gives her advice and guides her when she needs it. If not doing that he is there to give random if not awkward comments to lighten a mood or change a subject. She also has minimal healing powers. She can heal small wounds like cuts and scrapes but she is unable to heal strong sicknesses like the Plague or large wounds like huge burns or deep cuts. When she over does it she gets light headed, dizziness, and will sometimes get nosebleeds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]This isn?t totally magic of any type but since she was very young she has had the ability to sing extremely well. This comes into play later for once she learns how she can use her song to call the aide of animals, or put someone to sleep when needed.[/SIZE]

Name: Kerrian Kale

Blood Type: Mortal Blood.

Appearance: Green eyes, Light brown Hair, 5,11, about 150 Lb, Thin with little muscle. Brown Cloak and a Tan Tunic and dark Brown Pants with Knee high boots.
Wears a Smokey Quartz Uncut but Chipped and a Leather Bracer on His Right arm. By the way his Hair ends at the shoulders.. he has a Scar Down his Back . A Cut on his Left Bicep and Scar on the back of his neck. He has a Oaken Staff he Has Tied onto his back..

Personality: Kerrian is A Driven but Not a Forceful Person and will Stand behind his Allies However he will Not Be found in a Hand to hand Fist fight or Cowering in a Corner. Since his abilities work Best in the back Protecting the injuried he tend to let the better Fighters do what they need to.

Biography: Kerrian was Born in the little Village of Korina in the Wild Wood Forest As a Child he had Often Wandered into the Forest Bringing Animals and Plants to show his Mother who was the Town Secret Keeper.
Perhaps it was this Or the Love of nature which Brought Kerrian to work with the earth. When Kredion was
On one of his Visits into Forest a Raiding party of Bandits came through and started to Burn and Pillage the Town. Kredion Seeing the Smoke Came back into the Town in Fear and terror As he Did a Lone bandit Saw him Grinning with the look of Devilish Delight he Came towards the young man and Attacked him which lead to the Scars on his body as he was attacked the Forest came alive in anger Striking down the bandits and Killing some of them.. Rising out of the ashes The Young man Worked with the Woodland Creatures in the Frenzy to kill the offenders and Rid them of the Peaceful Villagers. The Fighting went on For many Hours and finally as the sun rose the Few remaining Bandits Fled the Forest became Calm again and Kerrian Fled into the Forest Bleeding and Covered in the Blood of those who he had Killed. For Serveral Days he wandered in the forest till he passes out from Exhustion Being found by a Kindly old Seer she Took him home and cleaned him up Gave him Herbs and Medicines to Clean his Wound and Fix what she could.. But Time Alone would heal the Broken heart.. For the Coming Years Before Rain would Arrive he Worked and Lived with the Old Women Gathering Herbs and Mending Clothing, Fixing Fences Fetching water.. Whatever she needed he did.. Slowly the wounds in his Heart scabbed over Until the Night the old lady Died.. From then On He was alone in the Hovel.. That was Until that fateful day. -e-

Weapons: Oaken Staff Craved with Various Runes of Protection and luck.

Magic: Kerrian's Magic works off the Power of the planet and is Only worked when he is in Harmony with it. Since he is a Lower Level Witch he tends to only Work Defensive and Noncombative Magic In Relatation to the Earth. Such Magic as Shielding, Camoflage, Growth and A Various supply of smaller magics that he uses. It Should be Noted that As Kerrian is a Natural Witch he tends to not get as Worn out by use of magic as some.

So far so good everyone. Well Ugamon you still need that bio but i can easily wait untill later. You and I have already discussed that character some on messenger. I just hope some more people sign up and then I can start this up within this week I hope. If not by the beggining of next week.

[color=navy][font=georgia][size=1]
[b]Name[/b] Kyte Nyvlen - Friends call him Ky, others Kyte, and opponents call him Nylven

[b]Age[/b] 22

[b]Gender[/b] Male

[b]Blood[/b] Pure

[b]Appearance[/b] [url="http://flo-moshi.deviantart.com/art/knight-19117168"]Picture[/url] Kyte stands an unimposing 5'7. He has an athletic body, finely tuned for fighting. The signia on his breastplate/sword/cloak is that of his mercenary clan. He has several scars on his body from fighting, most noteably a cross shaped scar on his left arm.

[b]Personality[/b] Kyte has no love for what he does. He is a mercenary fighter, and is a very adept fighter. He is loyal beyound his own life. While not quick to trust he is quick to defend, it is his way of reaching redemption for the lives he's taken.

Kyte has a particularly soft spot for children, hopin to give them a chance to have a better life than his. He sees a particular security and innocence in childhood that he never had. For him, protecting their innocence is worth dying. This soft spot is what lead to his "downfall" or rather his "second chance." (Explained in Bio) Also, he has a brown leather necklace with three knots in the front. (Explained in Bio)

People are somewhat of a quandry to Kyte. He was groomed for one purpose, to kill, and over coming that leads to an unusual timidness towards people. (Aside from children) Alike to an abused dog, he is kind but scared, not wanting to hurt or be hurt.

[b]Biography[/b] As a child, Kyte was abonded by his parents. It was a time of great poverty, and children were becoming more of a hindrance than a help. The thieves did not need a child slowing them down. It was this unfortunate event that lead Kyte to his life of bloodshed.

It was a peculiar night when a "ruthless" mercenary happened upon a child. The child was no more than four years old, covered in blood. Evidently, a survivor of the mercenaries succesfull attack. In an instance, the mercenary had decided to take the child in. Melikar took the child from his "home" and introduced him into a world of blood.

And so Kyte grew up. He was constantly trained as a warrior. To kill or be killed, that was the life of a mercenary. It was a life loved and detested at the sametime. He knew it was the only life he would recieve, however, to live soley to take a life, it tore at Kyte's very soul. As soon as Kyte began training it was evident he was different. In fits of rage the ground would shake, and often times jugs of water would shatter as water fired into the air. These fits always ended with an unconcious and extremely weak Kyte. While the mercenaries had heard of such things they had never seen such magic. Kyte was treated as a marvel and a curse. Often times left to sleep at the edge of camp with only his father close by. He was seen as a danger.

Kyte developed his abilites on his own. Draining himself day in and day out to control these odd sensations, not as a tool for war, but so he was no longer a danger. It took Kyte several years but by the time he was thirteen he was able to raise the Earth into a "shield" of sorts. It was an ability the mercenaries abused, relentlessly draining Kyte of all his strength so that the soldiers would be protected. It was a pain that Kyte endure graciously, rather saving than killing.

Then his father died. It was on a routine attack of a northern town. However, the enemy had been alerted, and the mercenary clan was out manned 5:1. It was also the day Kyte killed for the first of many times. Seeing his father die to the hands of a soldier so enraged him that he ran into the battlefield still weekend from the "shield" he had created to stop an advance on the mercenaries left flank. He made his way to his father and took up his sword. It was an action that ment more than he would ever know.

His "father" was a reknowned mercenary who attended the attack council, and thus Kyte was thrown into the inner workings of the mercenary clan. It was only two years after that, that Kyte left the clan. In a particular council the decision was made to kill everyone, women, men, and children. Kyte had faught hard for the lives of the women and children, debating with the mercenaries. As he watched the attack un-fold he could not bear to watch the children get cut down. His childhood was taken away by these mercenaries, he wouldn't allow it to happen anymore.

Kyte took arms against his own men. Raising a 'shield' in front of the town cutting off the larger force from the city. He then engaged in battle with the small amount of mercenaries in the city. Siding with the locals he managed to save all the children, but three.

To honor the three children he made a necklace, which he still wears. The necklace has three knots, one for each life he couldn't save. He was proclaimed a hero by the town, but he knew there was no home for him there. If he stayed the town would inevidably be attacked again. Regardless of the new "terrain change" the mercenaries would get to them, he knew he had to leave. He rested for a day at the town, figthing a fever that often accompanied a large spell, he left the town. Now a wanderer sworn only to protect who he can, and help those that are needy. Vowing to never allow a child grow up in the bloodlust that he was bathed in.

[b]Weapons[/b] See picture. It is his "Fathers" sword. Recognizes the third in command of his mercanary clan.

[b]Magic[/b] Draining much energy Kyte is able to raise the ground to serve as a shield to cover people. He has also developed a technique he called Earth Missle. He is able to hurl "spikes" of earth from his hand, however, this attack causes intense pain and is used as a last resort. (It often times causes intense scaring and requires many weeks of recovery before his hand(s) are usable again.) His water abilities are extremely under-developed, he has begun to train using water as a wonderer, but has not grown to master any "Technique" only controlling small amounts at a time.

--Hope this is alright, let me know if you want any changes!!--
[/size]
[/font][/color]

Nope all good, Man i beleive that is the LONGEST bio i have read so far. Nice work. Well i have the basic minimum of people now so ill start this in a few days, I just hope that everyone is stead posters. Not the type to start and then just ditch out when it hits a tad dry stop. I have seen some of you in rpgs before and know that we all hit times like that so i hope this RPG doesnt go that way. I spent WEEKS putting this thing together ask ugamon he knows... this has been work in progress for ever.

Yeah it has been in the works for weeks. Ok Frankie Got my Loose String Bio in Now we just hope we get a few more while we are waiting for you to get the RPG's Beginning Ready. Thank you for your time and Happy Rping.

Ugamon *AKA* Kredion

Ok cool. Good job and thanks. I hope we get at least one more sing up soon but if not i will be starting this saterday or sunday. I will send ALL of you PM's as a reminder when i start it up. I hope everyone participates and enjoys the rpg iv been working so long on.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Indigo][B][SIZE=2][B]Name:[/B] [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Milo Hildebrand

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]Age:[/B] 18[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]Gender:[/B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Female

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]Blood Type:[/B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Mortal

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]Appearance:[/B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Indigo][URL="http://i20.tinypic.com/2efhppw.jpg"][SIZE=2]Milo and her tattoo.[/SIZE][/URL]
Few people have asked her about this tattoo of hers. The people that do ask usually regret it. There is only one man that she can tell the secret of her tattoo, and she still hasn't found him. She normally wears only a jacket, and not much else besides a skirt of her own design and gloves and boots.

[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]Personality:[/B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]Milo, true to her name is fierce in battle. She usually has the edge over her male opponents since she fights nude. She not only does this for the edge it could give her, but she thinks that clothes would restrict her in battle. Most people have made the mistake of thinking she fights like this because she is arrogant about her fighting in battle. Also, Milo is quick to prove that she is not a boy like most people believe when they hear her name.

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]Biography:[/B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]When Milo was born, her parents were desperately hoping for a boy. That is why when they were disappointed to see that their child was not as she hoped they would be they still named gave her a boy's name. In fact, they didn't stop there. They dressed her as a boy, taught her to fight, and even had her help her father with the chores. She didn't get the normal upbringing that most girls had.

At 15 she decided to leave home during the night since she was tired of her boy's life. However it has helped her a lot these three years. If she didn't have such an upbringing, she might not have survived. She wanders the world now, finding the man who she can tell the secret of her tattoo.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B][B]
Weapons:[/B] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Two over-sized knives. [URL="http://i24.tinypic.com/2cqh08o.jpg"](Like this)[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]

Magic: [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]None[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Green"][B]Name:[/B] Sage Raphael

[B]Age:[/B] 24

[B]Gender: [/B]female.

[B]Blood Type:[/B] pure blood

[B]Appearance: [/B]
[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/sage.jpg[/IMG] 5’ 5”, 125 lbs, green eyes, blonde hair. Light tan, spends a lot of time outdoors. Dresses in browns, including dark brown knee high boots and a leather bracers. Hasn't worn a skirt since she was 5, she prefers pants (currently dark tan and tucked into her boots.) She has a few faded long sleeved tunics in brown, green and blue. And a simple brown leather laced vest (kinda like a bodice only for protection rather than cleavage)

[B]Personality: [/B]Tends to be right behind her friends’ back when [I]they[/I] go running into battle screaming and headstrong. She feels the pulse of battle, the thrill of the fight, but has a more levelheaded approach. She feels it’s her job in a fight to protect her people rather than simply “us against them, kill them”.

[B]Biography: [/B]As even a young girl, Sage was a wanderer. There is a distinct difference between that and a loner. Sage loved to run through the fields, climb trees, and rode bareback at age 9. She had a talent from making friends and gaining their trust and total loyalty. When they grew older and more aware of the dangerous times they lived in, they took up arms together. In her group of friends were five boys and two other girls. One of the boys was her brother, Gabe.
At age 17, one of the wars reached their secluded region.

Before that it had been drunken brawls or land spats. Before that the injuries were at worst knife cuts or sprains. This was different. A lot of people died. She managed to save her friends from dieing in the war, but there was nothing left of their homes when at last they won over the enemy.

Forced to travel, they decided to start their lives over in one of the larger cities. This proved a grave error. Gabe and one of her female friends died from the plague. The others who were mortal seemed to avoid it, but how long would that last?
She decided she had to do something, even if she wasn’t sure what, she wasn’t going to sit back and let more people die. So she set out, looking for answers.

[B]Weapons:[/B] Carries twin curved blades strapped across her back giving the illusion of wings, and a strong staff.

[B]Magic: [/B]Healing. She can heal herself with less effort than it takes to heal another. And the larger the wound the more time or energy it takes to heal. But due to her gift she is always in perfect health; never catching ill and is immune to the plague so far. She also is in excellent physical form with a higher than usual stamina (think slightly toned down version of wolverine’s “gift”). Her gift is earth based (adam and eve were born of the earth, etc. So to heal this creation, you need an earth based magic)[/COLOR]

Ok you are in the rpg is already up and going so if you can weazle your way in to Korina village before my group leaves then thats cool if not we can meet you along the way through the forest towards the mountains.

As of now i am no longer accepting applications... I have plenty of people and got ideas forming around my current group so this is the end of the sign ups :) thanks everyone that did sign up