Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B]
:therock: [COLOR=chocolate]Hmm...I see. What is the max amount of cabins? Now there's Wolf, Dragon and Phoenix.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

No my eyes do that in real life...they are mostly a grey blue...but sometimes they change to a green-brown mix...and you can always see traces of the other color in my eyes...it's cool...although they say stuff like that is linked to psychosis...wouldn't surprise me ^_^...and he said 3 cabins max I think
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]

No my eyes do that in real life...they are mostly a grey blue...but sometimes they change to a green-brown mix...and you can always see traces of the other color in my eyes...it's cool...although they say stuff like that is linked to psychosis...wouldn't surprise me ^_^...and he said 3 cabins max I think [/B][/QUOTE]

Seriously?...Woah. Cool. :)

[QUOTE]I have a better idea, i say we load the 2 cabins up until there is enough for another cabin to start, then we will know for sure.[/QUOTE]

Okay. that sounds good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALERT!!!

Everyone, try to get people you know to join! Please! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]I have a better idea, i say we load the 2 cabins up until there is enough for another cabin to start, then we will know for sure. [/B][/QUOTE]

and I will say it again since people like to ignore me...I am going to be in pheonix cabin...even if I am alone!!...ok now that that is clear...I will see if I can't get some more people to join
Posted
I wanna join!

name:Akira

Age:19

Height:5'9

Weight:165

descript:spiked blonde hair, yellow eyes, black Spitfire logo hoodie...Muscle shirt underneath...Likes to think he's a ladies man, but is actually really, really stupid around girls
Posted
Krillen Dragon cabin is full. If you want to be in this Rpg you have to be in Pheonix cabin. If you jion Pheonix cabin then we only need 2 more people to join before we can start.

[B]Wolf Cabin[/B]

Super Goku -Mike Thomas
SS Trunks -Craig
SuperSayian -Neil
Noddlez -Ryan
Forte -Mike Colts

[B]Dragon Cabin[/B]

Kizu -Kizu Horen
D*star -Jen Diamon
Britty -Britty
Draongfire1477 -Matt Hunt
Sere Tuscumbia -Selen

[B]Pheonix Cabin[/B]

Anti -Zack
Majora's Mask -Akira

That is all the people signed up so far.
Posted
Hey! You forgot me! I was one of the first people to put Dragon Cabin in my profile. I edited it 2 days ago. Oh well. I'll be in the Pheonix cabin. I'll edit my profile again.
Posted
Sorry kool, but I didn't see it. I went through and made a list of all the people that posted a reply of what cabin they wanted to be in after I said dragon was one. And I didn't go back and look at the first page.
Posted
Umm, either super goku changes his name from Mike Thomas to something, or i will change my name to Omega Dao. Which pick super goku, since thats my real name. Yes, Mike is it.
Posted
Yep, we have one more spot left, that is if krillen will be ok with havin to be in pheonix and not dragon. I didn't put him on the list though. I wonder how much that will affect him havin to be in pheonix. I just have to wait til he gets on and say.
Posted
i'll join! i don't know if theres still room, but i'll be in the pheonix...someone update me here and tell me whats going on and what i have to post...heh
Name: Amber
Age: 13
Sex: Female
Cabin: Pheonix
Description: blonde hair, blue/green eyes, usually wearing jeans and a black tanktop
Posted
me too
Name: Liam Cameron
Age: 14 1/2
Sex: Male
Cabin: Phoenix (please?)
Height: erm. .170cm
Weight: 56 kg
Description: brown hair flecked with blonde, deep blue eyes, wears glasses, cargo shorts, piping hot t-shirt and surf watch
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Well I just had this idea. It isn't very devoloped but I though I should still post it. The summary starts out as all of this kids ( more like teanagers) arrive at the camp. We'll be there for 3 weeks. You can play games and use that camp however you want. I will post a map later. But till then just sign up. If you want you can be part of the staff. What you need.

There are 4 Cabins. I'm am not sure what to call them yet. You can suggest the names for them. I said it once but I will posta quick map later.

Name: Kizu Horen
Age: 13
Sex: Male
Cabin:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Description: He wears faded jeans and T-Shirst most of the time. He often sticks to himself, and is very quiet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Name: Bryan
Age:13
Sex: Male
Cabin: Pheonix
Height: 5'2
Weight: 115
Description: Wears a black hoody all the time...He is reserved but can get VERY hyper...
Guest Athena
Posted
Lemme join!! Lemme join!!

Ok here goes:

Name: Kitana
Age: 15
Sex: Female
Cabin: Phoenix
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115
Description: Short spiky blonde hair, bright blue eyes. Always wears black boots, even if she has shorts on. Is quiet until you get to know her, and can be extremely hyper. Pyromaniac too....:flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...